Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,515 members, 7,770,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:02 AM

Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) (40506 Views)

What You Must Know About Roadside Food Joints / How Hygienic Is Roadside Roasted Plantain: Bolé / Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by clint77ng: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
[quote
author=naptu2]Personally, I don't see any big deal in it. Buying corn
does not make him a better or worse governor and ideally, it's none of
our business. However, what I find interesting is that Nigerians make
these kinds of comments when it's a foreign politician

https://www.nairaland.com/1037728/obama-ordering-take-out-eating-resturant

And
respond with tons of criticism when it's a nigerian politician. I
wonder why.[/quote] Was he buying corn?
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by chuksvee(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
Call him watever u like,, bt dnt 4get dat dis is d man who decleard free education @all levels of education in d state, provided school uniforms to over one milllion primary and secondary school children.. Are those ''shows'l as well
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Daddybee: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
cheesy[b][/b]The baby sef sabi better thing. She just sit down jeje.....no crying after mama.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Rawar: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
watch the pics well.na photoshop
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by cunlekkk(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
o'boy:
Show or humility?gringringrin
I think dis an humble act. How many govs can drive thru d roadside, n try dis. @least, he dedicated his tym 4 community service. I so much dis man. 4rm ibadan.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by ifebosco: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
i need somebody to give me rochas contact,im from imo state and have some important things for him
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by SkyyLord(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mind what you say.... Naija people, Una no get solution,,,, the man is good, just admit it.... You wont die....
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by sayatyadebayor(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
this one is not mean you are good leader,do what your followers need and try @lis 60% out of 100% of satisfaction they want from you sir god bless you ;Dthis one is not mean you are good leader,do what your followers need and try @lis 60% out of 100% of satisfaction they want from you sir god bless you
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Ndkings1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
234GT: Show of deceit. Can Rochas swear by Amadioha that he has never stolen the corn seller`s money since he got there? shocked
which corn sellerz money?
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by stkelly(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
how can you be talking about free education as if its a viable venture, which other developed economy does that?? answer is none!!!! if you want to give scholarships to good students i understand that, but when the universities are ill equipped, and no jobs to absorb tne graduating ones, if he is more worried about showing off his corn roasting skills in a state like imo that is just recovering from the trauma of the dancing n singing crook ohakim, face it, he is a joker. all the praise singer should take a trip to enugu town and see a silent gov, who is changing this, without stealing oil money.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
tonardo: Is he going to eat it after roasting? or are we going to open another thread for it?
Gov. Rochas eating corn by the roadside-see photo
Of course he is a business man, he will sell 'em.... Imo people had better tell Rochas to seatup n work. As a Philanthropists, he should change her corn business to something better.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by SoullyBaba(m): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
o'boy:
bros,you lost me there
why will he steal the corn seller's money there?he is a governor
Do you know that?
gbef! Jst can't read btw d lines?
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
His actions\ inactions as a governor confined the woman to corn roasting, now he wants to rub it in by invading her privacy with hordes of camera & ignorant citizenry to mock her.
Whoever condemns my statement shall perpetually have a corn roaster in his lineage.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
His actions\ inactions as a governor confined the woman to corn roasting, now he wants to rub it in by invading her privacy with hordes of camera & ignorant citizenry to mock her.
Whoever condemns my statement shall perpetually have a corn roaster in his lineage.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by DominicEme: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
my plea is 4 us to exchange,make rochas come for Abia n T.A 4 imo biko nu.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by lionphil(m): 12:12am On Jun 16, 2013
Darlene babe: call it anything u like, but 2 me, it humility. d man is so humble, n see everybody as his own. infact humble to d cord

U ar as stup*id as the word stewpid!! Dont make statements abt pple u see from far off just because of wat u see on tv!! if u do, ur doom may be near! I supported his entry into power but today i regret it. ask any one that stays, works or has a business in Owerri, probably u will bcome more enlightened!! MUMU!!
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by lionphil(m): 12:17am On Jun 16, 2013
chuksvee: Call him watever u like,, bt dnt 4get dat dis is d man who decleard free education @all levels of education in d state, provided school uniforms to over one milllion primary and secondary school children.. Are those ''shows'l as well

DID U GO TO SCH AT ALL?? UNIVERSITY STUDENTS IN IMO ARE PAYING MORE THAN THEY WERE PAYING DURING OHAKIMS TENURE!! ASK ANY IMSU OR IMOPOLY STUDENT!! WHICH KAIN MUMU PPLE FULL NIGERIA SEF HAVE U EVER BEEN TO IMO STATE?? STOP LISTENING TO JINGLES AND FIND OUT FACTS!! OTONDO! ISI OKPOROKO!
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by tpia5: 4:24am On Jun 16, 2013
Daddybee: cheesy[b][/b]The baby sef sabi better thing. She just sit down jeje.....no crying after mama.

i noticed that too.

maybe they gave him an easygoing baby to hold, not the "where is my mama or I'll scream",or "how dare you carry me" type, lol.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Dabrain20(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2013
No matter wat d haters say, I love dis man.........service to humanity. A man dat understand d grief n yawning of his pple. God bless u more Okorocha
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Onyegecha(f): 8:15am On Jun 16, 2013
Debrain20, please use your brain. It's not for fancy. If this mistake called Okorocha rules Imo again, i weep for the Eastern Heartland.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by marcelocm(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2013
Na mumu dey worry am. Make dem for sey Im na better person.huuh all of them na theif
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Kellychukadibbs(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2013
Let's be frank...Rochas has changed the fortune of the people of Imo state...But to be sincere, he has also stolen serious money... if you were in his shoes, what will u do? If na me, I will do my best to work..and do my best to chop..(Legally and illegally) :DLet's be frank...Rochas has changed the fortune of the people of Imo state...But to be sincere, he has also stolen serious money... if you were in his shoes, what will u do? If na me, I will do my best to work..and do my best to chop..(Legally and illegally)
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by remmer56(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
and dont you think she buys tickets too for revenue or maybe some tax pay wise up bro!
o'boy:
bros,you lost me there
why will he steal the corn seller's money there?he is a governor
Do you know that?
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by remmer56(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nigeria and America are two different things.. In Nigerian this picture is only for personal interest, and maybe some good political campaign jingle.. but in America, I sure say for Obama self to thief, he has to be from the spirits.. This man would take tax from her, build or maybe buy some personal property home or even abroad.. America, there is transparency. Nigeria, with this kind mumu comic photo, believe me, na politics de em head as them de flash those camera's! He'll probably be telling those them camera men, RIDE ON BOYS! TAKE SOME GOOD SHOTS!

This isn't necessary, a good heart speaks for itself and not some self praise bro... Wise up Nigeria and America are two different institutions...
clint77ng: Was he buying corn?

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by chuksvee(m): 7:15am On Jun 17, 2013
lion phil:

DID U GO TO SCH AT ALL?? UNIVERSITY STUDENTS IN IMO ARE PAYING MORE THAN THEY WERE PAYING DURING OHAKIMS TENURE!! ASK ANY IMSU OR IMOPOLY STUDENT!! WHICH KAIN MUMU PPLE FULL NIGERIA SEF HAVE U EVER BEEN TO IMO STATE?? STOP LISTENING TO JINGLES AND FIND OUT FACTS!! OTONDO! ISI OKPOROKO!
since u ar a PHD holder u should'v knwn dat #50k none indigens pay at imsu nw is less dan #100k paid during OHAKIM, nd i advice u take a trip down here to Imo state and see 4 ur self wat governance is all abt.. Dnt let internet deceive ur young mind. Tnx 4 d abusive words #growupboy
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by hendricksuba: 9:47am On Jun 17, 2013
HEs ONLY TRYING TO SHOW THAT HE IS ALSO HUMAN AND CAN DO WHAT MOST ORDINARY FOLKS CAN DO.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by coputa(m): 6:49am On Jun 25, 2013
Rochas is delivering the dividend of democracy to the people through his mouth...so you cannot see the deceit of this man..ah!
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
We have about 50tons of corn already on our farm,Maybe we should sell some tons to gov. rochas at least to help us do the roasting instead of we shelling it...or perhaps can help the Imo State govt. manage their hectarage of land for agriculture so that the roasting exercise can reached the commissioners and his advisers...Hahaha
We manage farmland,Crop production and animal husbandry consultancy and lease land @ a cheaper rate.
Contact the farm manager
Mr. Gbenga @08100148992 ,01-7910494 08164628081 or email yusuffgbenga@gmail.com or like us on www.facebook.com/Lesgupnigeria
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by akinsgreat: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
He is one in a million

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! Is It Possible To Save My Egusi Soup? / Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.