Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,465 members, 7,770,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:56 AM

Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) (40503 Views)

What You Must Know About Roadside Food Joints / How Hygienic Is Roadside Roasted Plantain: Bolé / Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Gideon1010(m): 4:49am On Jun 15, 2013
Nigeria and politice na wao oo, papa decieve pikin(pdp).Another stratagy abi?. wel done.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Burger01(m): 5:11am On Jun 15, 2013
All these corn roasting governors self! Were they voted in to show us how to roast corns?

Ok. We don see.

sad
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by drchingy: 5:15am On Jun 15, 2013
o'boy:
bros,you lost me there
why will he steal the corn seller's money there?he is a governor
Do you know that?
Meeehnn u re one dumazzz dude...so u dont known dat wat d poster .means is dat he is stealing phblic funds.....kai...I marvel at some peoples stupidity. ...its really alarming. ..smh.may God help us..AMEN
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by playcharles(m): 5:21am On Jun 15, 2013
does that stop billions from enterin is acct
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Greatken007(m): 5:28am On Jun 15, 2013
ROCHAS FOR VP AND BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT.....EVEN IF THEY HAWK GROUNDNUT NO WAY,I WILL RATHER DIG THE GROUND AND BURY MY VOTE.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by churific(m): 5:37am On Jun 15, 2013
What do you mean by show or humility?

Isn't the picture obvious enough for you?

Silly politicians
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by ubamoney(m): 5:40am On Jun 15, 2013
Unnecessary stunt, let him go and face job.and create job for youths,we need industries in imo state
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 15, 2013
stunt cheap publicity hunter faking to imitate who he's not
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 15, 2013
Ok o,so this is now reigning. Last week it was Fashola by the roadside visiting plantine saler.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 15, 2013
Abeg who get that pikin wey him carry?
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by naptu2: 5:50am On Jun 15, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Ok o,so this is now reigning. Last week it was Fashola by the roadside visiting plantine saler.

Fashola wasn't by the roadside. That was a seafood festival in 2012 (at Eko Atlantic).
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by firstolalekan(m): 5:51am On Jun 15, 2013
[size=38pt]Abeg who hide this thread

» How Does Islam And The Bible View Women?
[/size]

Best thread EVER. I nor like am ooo cheesy
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by naptu2: 5:56am On Jun 15, 2013
Personally, I don't see any big deal in it. Buying corn does not make him a better or worse governor and ideally, it's none of our business. However, what I find interesting is that Nigerians make these kinds of comments when it's a foreign politician

linearity: Obama ordering Take Out from a fast food joint...

High time we start seeing interactions and minglings like these from our own President and Governors...Locking themselves up in their ivory towers and sealing themselves with layers of securities isolate them from the common citizen on the street, who they are elected to serve.
https://www.nairaland.com/1037728/obama-ordering-take-out-eating-resturant

And respond with tons of criticism when it's a nigerian politician. I wonder why.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Timsogbuagu: 5:58am On Jun 15, 2013
This dude can never disappoint
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Oloriebi22(m): 6:00am On Jun 15, 2013
Gov. Ayo Fayose of ekiti do more dan dis b4 he was impeached for embezin 1bilion naira ;DGov. Ayo Fayose of ekiti do more dan dis b4 he was impeached for embezin 1bilion naira
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by crazygod(m): 6:09am On Jun 15, 2013
It aint cute anymore
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by 2chief(m): 6:10am On Jun 15, 2013
Na wa for this man o! But wait a munite i suspect that all these things has something to do with that year which must not be mentioned sake of plenty attack d*gs in this forum.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by ogbole11: 6:16am On Jun 15, 2013
Darlene babe: call it anything u like, but 2 me, it humility. d man is so humble, n see everybody as his own. infact humble to d cord
Those who think its a show, investigate d life of dis man. He is indeed a humble man.I was in a wedding where instead of him waiting 2 b served as d chairman, he rose, rolled up his sleeves and served til every1 was fed! He wines n dine with d poor even as a rich man, I challenge every other critic to act like dis man and humility will manifest in showmanship
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by born2fuckpussy: 6:27am On Jun 15, 2013
Show of deceit!mugu film,copyright 2015. How does this stop them from embezzled state money
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by kema01(m): 6:27am On Jun 15, 2013
D best governor in d South East...A gov wit human hrt.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by jiffylibra: 6:33am On Jun 15, 2013
Na wa o! Na everyday i dey roast corn for afternoon food, nobody dey see me o. grin grin grin
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by jay2k(m): 6:35am On Jun 15, 2013
Gboliwe: Stupid show! angry
if dea is any 1 silly hea i tink is u....wat do u kno about human psychology...dea is notin wrong with wat ma gov. Is doing cos its his own way of working on peoples mind..nd i bet u it has worked for him..if only u r in imo state to understand dat....free ma gov. Joooorrr
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by collynzo2(m): 6:45am On Jun 15, 2013
I am from Imo State, Rochas is the best thing to have happened to us. Any outsider who doesn't like him should get a Noose and do the honourable thing.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by UfuomaUN(m): 6:47am On Jun 15, 2013
fitzmayowa: Naija politician and their cheap publicity stunt...SMH

When they don't show care, you condemn them. When they do, you say it's showmanship. Na wao for u o.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Shekson(m): 6:50am On Jun 15, 2013
Its a good move but why did he have to carry dat little child beside? He is meant to show the health risk posed by exposure of the baby to the smokes, and not to encourage Ι̥τ̲̅.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 15, 2013
If the corn seller return back to her corn selling business after the governor's visit, then it is a publicity stunt.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Neaman(m): 6:53am On Jun 15, 2013
A show? Even under a Show how many Governors would want to play this role??
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by oboy3(m): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2013
embarassed
babe_online:
you are a dundee. You dont get his gist.
embarassed
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by crisycent: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2013
Rubbish......stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by agent9(m): 7:11am On Jun 15, 2013
ssshhhhh na humility
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by worshipper9: 7:11am On Jun 15, 2013
hi pals, please i need directions on how i can reach rochas direct via writting or facial please its very important because i have an urgent message for him.i can also be reached via ifeanyisteven2@gmail.com tnks in advance frnds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! Is It Possible To Save My Egusi Soup? / Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.