Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? (30968 Views)

How Alamieyeseigha Dressed To Evade Arrest In UK In 2005. / Alamieyeseigha And Other Lead APC In 2016 Gubernatorial Election In Bayelsa Stat / Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by peruso: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
gbanikiti: Last time i checked, that name wasn't a trademark so what the fucck are you saying you punk? Are you scared the real Billionaire is gonna show up soon on this forum? All you fakers will soon be thrown out and put where you belong. Low life S. O. B! angry

Make una take am easy ooo,,,, ahhh

Walahi I know say some of una Fa if una jam outside NL NA REAL FIGHT GO BUST OO

LOL
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by peruso: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
Wait ooooo... So NL TOO HAS BEEN BOUGHT OVER. Who modified the post and removed Goodluck ebele boy.

Ahhhh Jesus Seun ........ Smh

S0 na so? Ehn ehn so wetin we come dey find here?

Nairaland pple r u not making enough monies thru advert.

There's everything wrong with this ....... Smh. *pours spit*
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
Imagine the moderator has changed this topic four times since I first posted it yesterday. I don't know why this has happened. There is a pattern here and it must stop once and for all. What is the justifiable reason to keep changing the topic for God sake? Is it to suit the PDP agenda going on nairaland? It is disheartening to see what PDP agents called moderators are doing here.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Gbawe: 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
peruso: Wait ooooo... So NL TOO HAS BEEN BOUGHT OVER. Who modified the post and removed Goodluck ebele boy.

Ahhhh Jesus Seun ........ Smh

S0 na so? Ehn ehn so wetin we come dey find here?

Nairaland pple r u not making enough monies thru advert.

There's everything wrong with this ....... Smh. *pours spit*

sincerenigerian: Imagine the moderator has changed this topic four times since I first posted it yesterday. I don't know why this has happened. There is a pattern here and it must stop once and for all. What is the justifiable reason to keep changing the topic for God sake? Is it to suit the PDP agenda going on nairaland? It is disheartening to see what PDP agents called moderators are doing here.

On this occasion, I really don't know what the mods are up to and this sort of partisanship is worrying. Is it not true that Jonathan was among those who led Bayelsa, with the State having nothing tangible to show for GEJ's time in charge? Abeg, how can GEJ be dissociated from the title as Oronto Douglas confirms below:

In a conversation with an American official, Douglas described Jonathan as “part of the system of corruption that had impoverished the Niger 
Delta for decades.”

And that “successful development programme in Bayelsa”? "Even his development initiative is viewed with skepticism by the populace," Douglas said.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by flexshop(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
sincerenigerian: Imagine the moderator has changed this topic four times since I first posted it yesterday. I don't know why this has happened. There is a pattern here and it must stop once and for all. What is the justifiable reason to keep changing the topic for God sake? Is it to suit the PDP agenda going on nairaland? It is disheartening to see what PDP agents called moderators are doing here.
Mr man, are you hell bent on getting seun into a mess with the SSS and MIA. Can't you open your own forum and cast aspersions on the president.don't you know those actions can be labbelled as treasonable.constructive criticism is good but unverified allegations will get you into trouble. A word is enough for the wise
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
flexshop:
Mr man, are you hell bent on getting seun into a mess with the SSS and MIA. Can't you open your own forum and cast aspersions on the president.don't you know those actions can be labbelled as treasonable.constructive criticism is good but unverified allegations will get you into trouble. A word is enough for the wise

AND WHERE ARE THE "UNVERIFIED ALLEGATIONS"?
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by akahp(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
Gbawe:

You should be somewhere receiving decent primary school education not here making a fool of yourself. Truth hurts eh?
Oh xori! Naw ur justifying ur cause. Naw i knw y u reason d way u did, ur a toddler, xori 4undastandn dis late
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Gbawe: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
sincerenigerian:

AND WHERE ARE THE "UNVERIFIED ALLEGATIONS"?

If anything, the corrupt history of GEJ is under-reported.

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by gbanikiti(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
I made a complaint why my comments where hidden and no moderator on this section was able to tell me why? Am i being deprived of freedom of speech?.My comments weren't insulting so why were they hidden? The title of the thread has been modified too. Has Seun been dining with the Pro GEJ 'S on this forum or was he threatened with another Fatuwa?
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by micfoley: 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
If what I read in this article is true, then we r in deep trouble in this country! Reading this article reminds me of a conversation I had with a few friends some years ago. One asked the question- will Nigeria remain like this till the world ends? Another replied: Nigeria has ended, we r just waitin for the rest of the world to catch up with us!
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by ayox2003: 1:14am On Jun 20, 2013
mic foley: If what I read in this article is true, then we r in deep trouble in this country! Reading this article reminds me of a conversation I had with a few friends some years ago. One asked the question- will Nigeria remain like this till the world ends? Another replied: Nigeria has ended, we r just waitin for the rest of the world to catch up with us!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Frawzey
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 04, 2013
Forgotten thread.....

Nothing has changed. Every damn thing remains the same.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by fajoren: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
This is bar none the best ever article i have read on nairalander..Pls update the facts with 2013 figures.I encourage you to publish this nationally.Can we get some new leaders please.Why do Nigerians as a whole let this happen, it cannot be but a few who are benefittin themselves.
please inform us further.knowledge is power come 2015
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by lagosph: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
raphead: insecure9gerian come defend your master from this master blow from the real sincere Nigerian. don't forget to bring your gej bandwagon of a55 lickers I.e papabullshit, taharaqa, tomfoolery, egunjewoman et al.
The account gives a report of what happened during sylva's reign, and GEJ chased him out for it and told Dickson to sit up or he will cast the first stone. The question is can we get a report for when GEJ was governor? Then he can answer for his sins. This report doesn't even indict D.S.P.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by lagosph: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
Uziehot: D headline shud b ALAM,GOODLUCK AND SILVA. Y skip d president wen u knw dat he embezzled 2?
You can give it any title you want but back it up with proof or shuld I say a body that describes the title. This story has no connection with Alams or GEJ its a report of what happened in Bayelsa from 2009-12, that Slyva's tenure isn't it?
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by IboKiller: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by daslimiski: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Interesting post. Let us not forget that as at the time Silva left office, Bayelsa state had a grand total of 3,490.00 naira in all of its state accounts put together. Compare that with the over 4billion naira that is there currently courtesy of the present governor. Also, most of the debts that Bayelsa is servicing now came from these two administrations. Posterity will ALWAYS judge a leader.

Please, for those who are trying to turn this thread into a GEJ matter, he has. nothing to do with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC To Seize Patience Jonathan’s Property Nationwide / Ayu’s Gaffe: 'PDP Has Brought Us Shame' - PDP Chairman At Kano Rally / Nigerian Army Re-engages Retired Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.