Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? (30971 Views)

How Alamieyeseigha Dressed To Evade Arrest In UK In 2005. / Alamieyeseigha And Other Lead APC In 2016 Gubernatorial Election In Bayelsa Stat / Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Sibrah: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2013
Gbawe:

Yahoo-yahoo fraudsters and blind hero-worshippers, you are here? Have you no shame? It was only a few days ago you were celebrating the suspension of Wamakko and backing your messiah blindly because he is "cleansing the PDP of the traitors" . Now the totally amoral, corrupt and self-serving character you worship has done a U-turn to reinstate Wamakko with talks Bamanga Tukur may even be sacked !!! Yet you are still showing your face in public? You give a whole new meaning to the word "reprobate".
Did you notice his comment mirrors that of Sincere 9gerian earlier on?
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by tatosh: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2013
Its so unfortunate we have a crook as a president. The most painful part of it is the low lifes that are still singing his praises. Do we not want our country to move forward Sincere9nigerian nd co. Why have u chosen to sell your soul for what is not right. The life of this world is very short only if you knwe. It beats me how you follow this people blindly. Are u happy with the way things are? You should ask yourself
Don't you want to see your children go to good schools and excel?
Can you travel interstate without having a flat tyre or seeing an accident as a result of bad roads?
Are you happy with the corruption among the ruling class which GEJ openly embraces?
Do you like a person like Tony Anenih a self styled demon still making decisions in this country and many others like him?
Has power realy improved in your household in all honesty?

If you do not see anything wrong in the above and you still thing GEJ is the solution then you're a nuisance

I do not understand why a government would be jubilating over pseudo-achievments on paper while we see a different thing entirely in the real sector.

I hear claims everyday of increasing megawatts in the country yet the power suupply to my house is no different from the way its always been.

Solution: 2015, NO to Gej, NO to cluelessness, NO to PDP

7 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by raphead: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2013
team blowing away the sycophants giving our in-house junkheads freakzoids a knockout to grave beating. hmmmn I see you uncle gbawe and sisi berem and aunty obi.Insincere re.tarded and the dreaming billionaire are now doing sessions in aro from this bad blows to the brain.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 18, 2013
Osiris.211:

Aren't you the same double-faced toad that was attacking Rochas Okorocha of Imo state for not performing after spending 18 months in office, even though he's way beyond Jonathan combined with other two thieving Bayelsan governors? Now that the clueless one is being x-rayed you want to give some useless excuses for his incompetency and act funny?

For real, are you like this in real life? Smh!
If you dont show me where I accused Rochas of non-performance, then you'r a shameless LIAR. My position on Rochas on this forum is that I supported him in 2011 to win against Ohakim but he has disappointed me so far. His policies and programmes- from fourth tier of govt, privatisation of state hospitals, free tertiary education,etc- are not SUSTAINABLE. His attitude in govt is nauseating. He's been behaving like a clown in govt house. That is my position. That does not mean non-performance. I'm not in Imo to determine whether he has performed or not but I hear he is building roads, schools,etc.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Gbawe: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2013
Sibrah: Did anybody notice how most of the figures budgetted are round figures. If there is some form of evaluation before these budget were made i wonder why they are mostly round figures like N100m, N150m, N200m and N300m. The whole budget looks like a proposed sharing formular hurriedly cooked up.
If they had gone with cost of previous projects for there projections, i wonder how they would have ended up have so many round figures.

The ND and SS leaders are simply some of the most wicked in Nigeria. What makes them particulary wicked is that they only know how to cynically exploit the deserved empathy the entire world has for the plight of the people of the region that produces Nigeria wealth. They loot blindly and unconscionably and even arm young men to kill each other (Odili) and for the sake of winning/retaining political office.

Meanwhile they are the main culprits who keep their own people in abject poverty and blighting their lives with crime, violence, kidnapping et al. Today, as Rev. David Ugolor asserts, GEJ only has time to listen to and empower those who "carry guns". We have a functional Navy yet militants get maritime protection duty meanwhile oil bunkering is at an oil time high !!! Intelligent observers will know that GEJ, with his 'might is right' agenda, just has his eyes on other things same as Odili, Orubebe, Kuku, Alaibe and the many tasked with uplifting the ND yet are always consumed with their own selfish pursuits.

THE NDDC (Niger Delta development commission) is run by Niger Deltans tasked with the duty of supervising the development of the region. Yet, all these wicked characters do is loot every kobo available only to then be looking for others to blame tomorrow. OP has done well starting this thread. We need more like this to expose the insincerity of leaders so that Nigerians, at least those willing to shun sentiments, can see who their real enemies are.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/36-omoba/pointblank/7999-nddc-petition-against-fraud-corruption-and-financial-malpractices-v15-7999

NDDC: Petition Against fraud, corruption and financial malpractices

ATTENTION MR. STEVE ORONSAYE:

The greatest legacy of the Olesugun Obasanjo to the people of the Niger Delta Region is the establishment of the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC. The Commission, in our candid opinion was created to assuage the fears of the people and address the critical developmental challenges of the region. The financial malpractices and corruption which led to the failure of past intervention agencies do not deserve any mention here.

However, we wish to point out that the Enabling Act, which established the NDDC has a vision “to offer a lasting solution to the socio-economic difficulties of the Niger Delta Region”. The mission of the NDDC is to “facilitate the rapid, and sustainable development and to establish a region that is economically prosperous socially stable ecologically regenerative and politically peaceful”.

[b]It is indeed unfortunate that NDDC which was established to give hope to the long suffering people of the Region is now engulfed in criminal fraud, unimaginable corruption and gross financial malpractices. Whereas most of the Directors and Executive Directors are fingered as accomplices, the Executive Director, Finance and Administration is believed to be the mastermind of the cascading fraud, all because Timi wants to build a financial empire for himself to use the stolen wealth to pay for the governorship of Bayelsa State, as if the position is given to the highest bidder.

The governorship of Bayelsa State is not for sale to the highest bidder. We know that leaders are appointed by God through the people and as such leaders are supposed to be God fearing. The days are well over when governance was taken by force by a group selfish, opportunistic cabal. In a democratic system of government power ultimately belongs to the people. This is what Mr. Alaibe must appreciate.

The preceding paragraphs are highlights of a bigger picture of outright embezzlement and gross financial malpractices perpetrated by Mr. Timi Alaibe in the Niger Delta Development Commission, where he claims to have excelled.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by raphead: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
If you dont show me where I accused Rochas of non-performance, then you'r a shameless LIAR. My position on Rochas on this forum is that I supported him in 2011 to win against Ohakim but he has disappointed me so far. His policies and programmes- from fourth tier of govt, privatisation of state hospitals, free tertiary education,etc- are not SUSTAINABLE. His attitude in govt is nauseating. He's been behaving like a clown in govt house. That is my position. That does not mean non-performance. I'm not in Imo to determine whether he has performed or not but I hear he is building roads, schools,etc.

shytehead put your thought together. you are disappointed in him and he is not a failure. guy you are confused go give gej heading joor cause that the only thing you know how to do.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by bobthebuilder99(m): 8:48am On Jun 18, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Africans love to think politicians are appointed by god. That mistake is the source of 90% of the problems.

2 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by gbanikiti(m): 8:50am On Jun 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Your opinion about Rochas does not count if you must know. You should focus more on the clueless government of your president who has failed woefully! keep Rochas out of your silly talks you dey hear me so? angry
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2013
Wait! I'm confused here, which of the sincerenigerian is this? The fake PDP's or APC's? cheesy
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2013
Gbawe: Revealed here is the precise reason why I despise GEJ and his ilk. They are the sort who simply joined politics to be as rich as possible. No plans whatsoever for the people, no ideas in their head, no innovation in their thinking and no empathy and or compassion for ordinary Nigerians in their heart. GEJ bluntly refuses to eat less. He came to office asking for more airplanes to add to a bloated fleet bleeding money and recklessly consuming wealth that could be used elsewhere and on Nigerians. His fleet of expensively 'treated' vehicles cannot even be one car less. There must not be a single cut in all the preposterous perks of office him and many others enjoy. He scammed the nation blind with the fuel subsidy fraud to sponsor the 2011 election.

Today he is busy sponsoring many mouthpieces, mercenaries and 'actors' to threaten Nigeria and harass perceived opponent instead of simply delivering effective leadership. Everything the man does pays homage to his nature as an ultra corrupt individual. He wants a senseless 'mission' house for his crudely thieving wife despite that many Nigerians are wallowing in poverty.

The NNPC remains hideously corrupt and non-transparent. Allison-Madueke is a crook and scammer 'extraordinaire' yet she remains untouchable. NEITI has directly indicted GEJ as a leader whose "inaction" promotes corruption in our oil sector. We see the President, through Oransanye and Allison_madueke, prefer to embarrass Ribadu publicly rather than simply embrace and implements the recommendation the Ribadu petroleum task force delivered that could transform our oil sector for the better. What more does anyone need than that to show them GEJ is hideously corrupt and "part of the culture of corruption" as Orubebe confessed years ago about Mr.President?

Next minute, GEJ will join a town-hall meeting of his fellow wicked crooks to be lambasting "parasites of our oyel" when it is talentless, mediocre and heartless crooks like him who have looted the commonwealth of their own people and condemned them to abject poverty that has nothing to do with those outside their State. Now he has made it to the federal stage, courtesy of wicked men like OBJ, and we are seeing the same heartlessness and nauseating corruption that gave rise to those horrid pictures of Bayelsa. A state that has no business at all being like that considering the relatively large federal allocation, augmented by 13% derivation, and small population.

Nigeria will only make progress when we shun sentiment and a blindly ethnocentric outlook and begin supporting good folks, this 'goodness' revealed from their history, wherever they are from.

Mogba fun e Gbawe! U re cerebral n very convincing!

Dia's no way dis bad product in GEJ wil make it d 2nd time around

Mind u I am also from d Niger Delta yet dos who don't kno jack abt d fact dat its all abt issues not personalities,ethnicity or d religion dey practice r wat pipo lyk me are concern abt anytym we put a sword to GEJ n his cluelessness

I detest wt evri fibre in my body anybodi who tells me 2 continue 2 show faith in PDP 4d next 4yrs irrespective of who d occupier of d office is owing to d fact dat dat party especially dos @ d top echelon of d presidency represents ultra-conservatism of d thickest brand!
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Mogidi: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Mogba fun e Gbawe! U re cerebral n very convincing!

Dia's no way dis bad product in GEJ wil make it d 2nd time around

Mind u I am also[b] from d Niger Delta [/b]yet dos who don't kno jack abt d fact dat its all abt issues not personalities,ethnicity or d religion dey practice r wat pipo lyk me are concern abt anytym we put a sword to GEJ n his cluelessness

The same REHOZIBAH said :
Stoopid senile old man! Wen GEJ got d presidency d 1st tym,it was dis same Edwin Clark n his ilk dat appropriated him to themselves touting him as a South-South president

The most nerve wracking tyn about d bad product called GEJ is dat he didn't even do much 4his so-called people as I av it on good authority wt my SS friends
https://www.nairaland.com/1328053/south-south-middle-belt-group-endorses#16303051

Not that it matters but am just wondering if you know where you come from? Anyway sha, just do me a favour, go take your medication, you might just find out where you come from.

2 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Osiris211: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Record straight and self admittance. Can we now get back to the thread?
What do you have to say about all these gross allegation of stealing against Jonathan and his co crooks?
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2013
gbanikiti: Last time i checked, that name wasn't a trademark so what the fucck are you saying you punk? Are you scared the real Billionaire is gonna show up soon on this forum? All you fakers will soon be thrown out and put where you belong. Low life S. O. B! angry
Easy ma'am,why kill what's already dead? Lol!
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2013
Mogidi:

The same REHOZIBAH said :
https://www.nairaland.com/1328053/south-south-middle-belt-group-endorses#16303051

Not that it matters but am just wondering if you know where you come from? Anyway sha, just do me a favour, go take your medication, you might just find out where you come from.

Tanq u Shigidi or Mogidi!

I intentionally sold dat dummy u highlighted cos I knew pipo lyk u wud latch on to it

If u undastand geographical delineation of Nigeria along Geo-political zones very well

Pls answer me wc region does ONDO state fall in?

Submit yr script to d OP wen u re done tackling dat question!

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by otokx(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2013
Was this really posted by Sincere Nigerian?
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @OP.., I dont see what Jonathan got to do with all of those. The dates shown in the case of Bayelsa are 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 but Jonathan was governor of Bayelsa for about one year in 2006/2007.

By the way, even if there were alleged infractions in 2006/2007, it should be stated clearly that what was budgeted is different from funds released, atleast in Nigeria. That N3billion was budgeted for a particular project in 2012 for instance, does not mean N3billion was released for the project in 2012. Sometimes, no funds will be released for what has been budgeted for or the funds released will be far lower than what the budget says. This is why most times, budget implementation is in the range of 60% or even lower. In the ongoing ministerial platform, the ministers will always give what was budgeted for their ministries and how much was released.

Nonetheless, that does not exonerate any of the accused of wrong doing. But those engaged in investigative journalism should do a more thorough job. Its not enough to run to town with the budget.

Meanwhile, @Op., I think you should be confident and intelligent enough to pick a moniker for yourself rather than engage in impersonation. It is a shame you cant do a thing as simple and easy as pick a username.

You have not seen anything yet. I will be exposing your boss for whole Nigeria to see. Have you heard about the 4 million Euro mansion Patience Jonathan just bought in Baden Baden, Germany? The report is coming to shock the whole Nigeria. It is a developing story.....................
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by notinmege: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
If you become a governor today, where will your relatives be?
His own is even somehow better cos it revolves around his people
For some of us, it's only foreigners and our ex..., ex..., ex... that will benefit
If it comes to the worst, let there be rotational-governance where every family will benefit
and no one dares for 2nd tenure governance, chikinah, kwoo!

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by notinmege: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
Government of the day, ki,
Let the innocent cast d 1st stone.
The beautiful ones are not yet born!
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by theplanmaker: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @OP.., I dont see what Jonathan got to do with all of those. The dates shown in the case of Bayelsa are 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 but Jonathan was governor of Bayelsa for about one year in 2006/2007.

By the way, even if there were alleged infractions in 2006/2007, it should be stated clearly that what was budgeted is different from funds released, atleast in Nigeria. That N3billion was budgeted for a particular project in 2012 for instance, does not mean N3billion was released for the project in 2012. Sometimes, no funds will be released for what has been budgeted for or the funds released will be far lower than what the budget says. This is why most times, budget implementation is in the range of 60% or even lower. In the ongoing ministerial platform, the ministers will always give what was budgeted for their ministries and how much was released.

Nonetheless, that does not exonerate any of the accused of wrong doing. But those engaged in investigative journalism should do a more thorough job. Its not enough to run to town with the budget.

Meanwhile, @Op., I think you should be confident and intelligent enough to pick a moniker for yourself rather than engage in impersonation. It is a shame you cant do a thing as simple and easy as pick a username.

sir, have you no shame? do you have a conscience?, if you do not have a better defence for your master, simply ignore the thread, because your comment is an insult to all intelligent nigerians. Alams was part of that rot, but your master let him of the hook, and he is still dining with the current crop of thieves so please don't Insult us with your hopeless defence of a failing president

5 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Mieye007: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
Only f00ls delibrately mix up dates, events and their messed-up imagination which I doubt could calculate simple arithmetics of addition & substraction; all to create mischief and cast aspersion on certain people.

I now see why simple mathematics ( which has been recording collosal failure for more than 50 years ago in primary & secondary schools) is very important for these kids.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by AkinDavid2: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
Sicernigerian VS Sincere9gerian... cheesy cheesy
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by raphead: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
barcanista: Sincerenigerian you are a very shameless and miserable element(i can't address you human) for impersonating. Shame on your lineage and your generations will never forgive you. In all you posted, where in Nigeria's constitution does 3 people rule as governor at the same time? WHY not publish the said mismanagement of individual governors? oh i see you are the clueless one. Those disgruntled folks backing you up are more insane than you. SINCERE9JERIAN, kudos to you, i'm solidly behind you. Fresh Air till Mikel win EPL Top Scorer Award

what is this android saying.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud / Female Soldier, Blessing Ene, Buried (Photos) / #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.