Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? (30972 Views)

How Alamieyeseigha Dressed To Evade Arrest In UK In 2005. / Alamieyeseigha And Other Lead APC In 2016 Gubernatorial Election In Bayelsa Stat / Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Pataki: 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

So GEJ should now do the job of the judge?

Who made GEJ the judge over NGF? Who made GEJ the judge over Amaechi? Stripping of him of security protocols, grounding his private jet, and suspending him from PDP?

Who made GEJ the judge to decide that his mentor in stealing should be pardoned?

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Gbawe: 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
abacus:

Bolded my foot.. is this not the same song you people were singing pre-GEJ administration to earn our sympathy?.

You these people need to grow. It's useless, clueless and daft to use bolded as basis of an argument. How many SS + ND people have access to that money. It's only your likes and GEJ family members + Militants.

Don't take that 6 year old child seriously. He is only worth teasing because he is like a toddler.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by taharqa2: 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
Czar-Chris:
@op this is so so wrong and callous. Ur article reads from 2010-2012, but we all know that gej was governor of Bayelsa from 2006-2007. Haba! This attack is purely wicked propaganda. Please not all Nigerians are daft.
And d Daftt of an OP, or any of his similarly witted supporters here, has still not had nerve to respond to this charge. You like d 10th person to make this crucial point, yet d OP and d other shameless LOSERS are behaving as though they are suffering from acute Sclerosis....

2 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
otokx: Was this really posted by Sincere Nigerian?
yes, the real one with N not the sincere9nigerian who defends Jonathan even when he is caught pants down
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Pataki: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Amnesty is not given to saints. It's meant for criminals who repent and show remorse.

Awolowo was granted amnesty and went on to become a Federal minister.

Alams is a international criminal wanted in the UK. He has a case still pending. The true sense of remorse and repentance is for him to return to the UK and answer to the allegations levied at him.

GEJ has shown zero morals for pardoning an international criminal who still has a case to answer possibly with jail sentences pending.

3 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by ballabriggs: 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
Abati are you there?

Abati how do you sleep at night knowing fully well that your oga has stolen money meant for those ill children in Bayelsa?

Abati are you there? Abati are you there?

Abati speak now or the ghosts of the dead will haunt you.

OVOKO! OVOKO!! OVOKO!!!
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
taharqa2: And d Daftt of an OP, or any of his similarly witted supporters here, has still not had nerve to respond to this charge. You like d 10th person to make this crucial point, yet d OP and d other shameless LOSERS are behaving as though they are suffering from acute Sclerosis....
it has resorted to name calling and mud fight. Just because you can't find a way to defend jonathan and his cronies you start verbal assault. Na wa o
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Pataki: 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
taharqa2: And d Daftt of an OP, or any of his similarly witted supporters here, has still not had nerve to respond to this charge. You like d 10th person to make this crucial point, yet d OP and d other shameless LOSERS are behaving as though they are suffering from acute Sclerosis....

Why is it that Bayelsa State is still an eyesore till tomorrow?
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
Policewoman: I wonder why people are only fixated on Bayelsa state, as if the Governors in their own states are not worse thieves. If you wanna criticize, be objective joo. GEJ for 2015. (TEAM GEJ)
madam its reasoning like this that's still setting Nigeria back! Jonathan is a president so everything about him comes first. Besides this article mentioned other states too
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
bashwaziri: Even with all this facts and figures, some people would still vote for GEJ/PDP come 2015. I wondered when tribe, religion and sentiments will be a thing of the past. In the last (s)election, PDP used tribe/religion and ethnicity to pint the Nigerian masses against each other. Apart from using slogan like "I have no shoes" (next time buy one for the person). But the most annoying was "Vote for the man, not the party!". Such stupidity! How can some people who claimed to be more educated fell for this joke? How daft!
I just hoped people have learnt their lessons this time around or else, I weep for my country!
bash leave that thing! Go and preach to your people first, they are the ones who will never vote for anybody not hausa or muslim. All these things you're saying here is because it currently favours hausa people. Why did we not hear this tune when the North was ruling. We want a neutral president, not Atiku, Buhari, Okorocha, fashola, GEJ or el-rufai
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Ololade1999: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
All of these shouting can't lead us anywhere. I am so tired of hearing our money are being looted each passing day. until this present generation of our leaders are entirely wiped out the masses will continue to be cheated.

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by ballabriggs: 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
Abati!!! You are a dead man walking. You have no soul.

Let me bring out a photo for your Obituary. Rest in Peace Abati, 1990 to 2011

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
Billyonaire:

I was waiting for you. Did you insult my and your President ? Does that not make you a loser ? Why would a sane person go against the dictates and admonition of the Bible and insult a constituted authority ? Majority of Nigerians voted in the free and fair election and now you are here insulting my and your President ? You, my friend, have lost the sanity and I can not classify you among real men. And you went ahead to sign up a brand new monika to camouflage Sincere9geria ? The only question I have for you is; Have you lost your mind ?
GEJ's employers are always fighting dirty! If facts are not there for them, they resort to gutter fight.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
Tread like this will only serve as the beginning of the end of this forum! Watch and see. My submission is that the modes,moles,seun and co re anti GEJ,I rest my case

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by theripper3: 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
I was shocked to my marrows when I saw this thread with sincerenigerian as the OP. Alas, it was an impostor. However, this thread could be assayed without the unnecessary invectives flying from both divides. One irrevocable fact still remains that corruption is Endemic in this country and would bring Nigeria crumbling to its knees.. We have too many Loot-o-crats. E don tire me sef.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by adconline(m): 12:10am On Jun 19, 2013
Delusional folks are blaming regions and party. If they did exposee on Bisi Akande and Tinubu and Peter Obi, you would find a lot of abadoned or never executed projects that were provided for in their respective past budgets but never got started or finished. Same thing with Sani Yerima, Bukola Saraki and Rabiu Kwankwaso. The only thing that binds Naija politician together is looting of public funds irrespective of tribe/region/party.
Naija is a devil's workshop powered by corruption and greed!

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Lordlexy: 12:13am On Jun 19, 2013
ballabriggs: Since Jona became President after he was saved by Dora, he has signed a total of four budgets and three supplementary budgets. All worth a total of over N12 trillion! Yet we are still renovating roads.

Abati are you there? What do you have to say to this? This is a case of unprotected sex on the national treasury.

OVOKO! OVOKO!! OVOKO!!!
Iam speechless. What attrocity. Outrageous. And yet some gullible minds who feeds on crumbs will come here and try 2 defend Mr President. Little wonder why d state nd d region is in a state of disrepair wit ppl like lastpope nd tat wannabe billionare always lookin 4 way 2 call black white.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 19, 2013
[b][i]Fellow Nigerians, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands! The OP is a pathological liar, conman and fraudster who is both parading a misleading title and a misleading moniker. As a Concerned citizen i read through the post and all the quoted embezzlements took place between 2009 and 2012. Are Nairalanders so da.ft that they can't see through the OP's gutter propaganda and deception?
Admin kindly close this thread cos the OP mentioned the president's name for offences that took place long after he handed over to his arch enemy being Timipre. We know better. The OP should channel his energies into yahoo yahoo ventures where his deception would be an asset and not take highly cerebral Nigerians for a ride.
[/b]

6 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:28am On Jun 19, 2013
Oya everybody stop fighting, now sincerenigerian be a good boy, give sincere9gerian his mango grin
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by EkoIle1: 12:43am On Jun 19, 2013

^^^^^^^ See the clown in green?

That's Alams, still the de facto governor of Bayelsa state, dauglas is just a bench warmer and decoration.

Funny enough, this is is from the state's official website under gallery where most states post their achievements and infrastructures, but this is what they have on theirs, I mean zero projects....

So, with the same ex convict and the main looter of the state's treasury still calling the shots from Bayelsa to Aso Rock, that state is destined to remain in perpetual darkness..

The pics are from the state's website... Imagine an international fugitive and ex convict parading with the governor and participating in official government functions.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by flexshop(m): 12:48am On Jun 19, 2013
i used to hate GEJ before but when i began to understand a few things about the system, all my hate dissipated......
This thread was not actually brought up to address pressing issues but to drag some people to the mud.its ok to do that.everything is fair in love and war.politics is war.
1)well, I expected the OP to seperate the administrations in bayelsa state and evaluate them on an individual basis,for clarity sake.just saying 1999-2013 is very hazy and unclear
2) Corruption in nigeria is endemic.I stand to be corrected when I say that even the opposition states are no better.been in the internal circles of 'some' opposition governments and know better.if we must change PDP,I advocate for a fresh crop of leaders definitely not APC.
3) Some facts in the article are so untrue as regards to akwaibom state.I have not been to bayelsa or know much about there but with the facts I know about akwaibom state,it tends to raise doubts in my acceptance of that article
4) Budget and budget implementation are very different.the OP like some posters pointed out did not indicate how much was release and how much was said to have been spent.the OP did not show where the govt claimed those projects were executed.although I know its common for government to pen down unexecuted projects as completed,I think the OP should back up the claims with facts and not figures.

If you ask me, I would say that GEJs performance is average but in the absence of a better alternative,I choose the lesser evil.

2 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by hayubee(m): 12:56am On Jun 19, 2013
*speechless* oh! Decendants of Adam remember d soul of the 1s u have oppressed and cheated are crying to God almighty saying oh my lord avenge me!! Dis same wealth u r piling up unjustly ppl b4 u have done the same no ask how much were they buried with. For how long! Na.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Mogidi: 2:35am On Jun 19, 2013
[size=16pt]GEJ[/size] [size=16pt]CARRY GO[/size] [size=16pt]2015[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by gogodaye(m): 3:49am On Jun 19, 2013
@Gbawe. My folks in Bayelsa missed taking the right turn in the journey of life to the pathway to the rejuvenation of their state in 2011 when not one single soul queued up behind a 'good man' as Mr. Ben Murray Bruce so as to give support to his quest to offer every 'Bayelsan' qualitative service. Just as we all did to Prof Pat Utomi. Its just too bad to comprehend why things are the way they seem in Nigeria transfixed in the web of the spiral of our ever~never ending vicious poverty striken cycle
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:29am On Jun 19, 2013
Pataki:

Alams is a international criminal wanted in the UK. He has a case still pending. The true sense of remorse and repentance is for him to return to the UK and answer to the allegations levied at him.

GEJ has shown zero morals for pardoning an international criminal who still has a case to answer possibly with jail sentences pending.

Awolowo too was an international criminal at the time wanted in Republic of Biafra for crimes against humanity and the deliberate starving of women and children.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:32am On Jun 19, 2013
gogodaye: @Gbawe. My folks in Bayelsa missed taking the right turn in the journey of life to the pathway to the rejuvenation of their state in 2011 when not one single soul queued up behind a 'good man' as Mr. Ben Murray Bruce so as to give support to his quest to offer every 'Bayelsan' qualitative service. Just as we all did to Prof Pat Utomi. Its just too bad to comprehend why things are the way they seem in Nigeria transfixed in the web of the spiral of our ever~never ending vicious poverty striken cycle

Is it Ben Murray Bruce that looted NTA dry? Can you explain to us why Volkswagen of Nigeria collapsed under Pat Utomi's management?
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by pat4love: 5:57am On Jun 19, 2013
I never found a post like and start celebrate it because some many of post like this are always been sponsor by some selfish politician, from your post you were talking of Alam, Jona and Silva but, from the figure giving are all from 2010 - 2013, so how did Jona and Alam comes to play here? We all know Nigeria thing! Money budget is not money release, we have three arms of Government, the Legislature, Judiciary and Executive. So were is the Legislature in all of this show? When we talk about the bad we should try also talk about the good side also.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by sbmarlon: 6:07am On Jun 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @OP.., I dont see what Jonathan got to do with all of those. The dates shown in the case of Bayelsa are 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 but Jonathan was governor of Bayelsa for about one year in 2006/2007.

By the way, even if there were alleged infractions in 2006/2007, it should be stated clearly that what was budgeted is different from funds released, atleast in Nigeria. That N3billion was budgeted for a particular project in 2012 for instance, does not mean N3billion was released for the project in 2012. Sometimes, no funds will be released for what has been budgeted for or the funds released will be far lower than what the budget says. This is why most times, budget implementation is in the range of 60% or even lower. In the ongoing ministerial platform, the ministers will always give what was budgeted for their ministries and how much was released.

Nonetheless, that does not exonerate any of the accused of wrong doing. But those engaged in investigative journalism should do a more thorough job. Its not enough to run to town with the budget.

Meanwhile, @Op., I think you should be confident and intelligent enough to pick a moniker for yourself rather than engage in impersonation. It is a shame you cant do a thing as simple and easy as pick a username.

This article spoke more of Nigeria and its leaders bt bcoz of Bigotry and ethnicity ur guilty conscience is only thinking dat it is targeted 2ur clueless master. May God deliver U

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad / 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix / President Buhari Arrives In Kaduna State Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.