Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? (30969 Views)

How Alamieyeseigha Dressed To Evade Arrest In UK In 2005. / Alamieyeseigha And Other Lead APC In 2016 Gubernatorial Election In Bayelsa Stat / Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by lacasa: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
How come this thread never hit front-page grin
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Afamdman(m): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
This is front page material. Abeg who controls the frontpage. I will post this on my facebook page. This is evil.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by mike404(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
HOWZ THIZ GONNA STOP JONATHAN FROM KICKING Buhari IN THE BUTT COME 2015 #TEAMFRESHESTAIR

2 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by erayo2GCA(m): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
i weep for this nation...PDP don kill democracy
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by dayokanu(m): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
Of 4 Bayelsa state governors

2 have already visited the EFCC

2 are currently protected by immunity.

By 2015 when tenure end it would be 4 Bayelsa ex governors in EFCC cell

Of them all Retardeen Jonathan and his obese wife were the worst kleptomaniac

3 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Kingspin(m): 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2013
Who and which govnor or president, etc have not loot this country before even now.Is not a breaking news.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Policewoman(f): 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
I wonder why people are only fixated on Bayelsa state, as if the Governors in their own states are not worse thieves. If you wanna criticize, be objective joo. GEJ for 2015. (TEAM GEJ)

2 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Wsdm: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
Dreal1247: No pix.
Someone took his precious time to put up this fantastic and awakening piece and all you can ask is picture? A BIG SORRY to you.

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by mike404(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
Policewoman: I wonder why people are only fixated on Bayelsa state, as if the Governors in their own states are not worse thieves. If you wanna criticize, be objective joo. GEJ for 2015. (TEAM GEJ)
you dey mind dem Na TERRORIST DEM WANT AS NAIJA PRESIDO angry

2 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by confusion247(m): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
Brimmie: Here Comes The Real SincereNigerian cheesy cheesy

Now Whr Is Dat Im.becile InsincereNigerian ?? Comman Defend Ur Drunken Master!!??

And Fools Be Saying Fresh Air Till 2019 With All These Rotten Schools??

#Vision2015: Boot Out Drunkers, Booot Out PDP Administration; Boot Out Jonathan!!
The problem is not booting out Jonathan or PDP, The problem is whom do we boot in?

4 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Smartsyn(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
am going to be frank with you... i couldn't read all the post, not with all those millions millions flying around, am hypertensive and also hot tempered

3 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
Front page material.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by bashwaziri: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
Even with all this facts and figures, some people would still vote for GEJ/PDP come 2015. I wondered when tribe, religion and sentiments will be a thing of the past. In the last (s)election, PDP used tribe/religion and ethnicity to pint the Nigerian masses against each other. Apart from using slogan like "I have no shoes" (next time buy one for the person). But the most annoying was "Vote for the man, not the party!". Such stupidity! How can some people who claimed to be more educated fell for this joke? How daft!
I just hoped people have learnt their lessons this time around or else, I weep for my country!

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Speedy33(m): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
notinmege: If you become a governor today, where will your relatives be?
His own is even somehow better cos it revolves around his people
For some of us, it's only foreigners and our ex..., ex..., ex... that will benefit
If it comes to the worst, let there be rotational-governance where every family will benefit
and no one dares for 2nd tenure governance, chikinah, kwoo!
In 1983, Bamanga Tukur was the
Governor of the defunct Gongola
State (now Adamawa & Taraba) and 30 years later, he is today the
Chairman of the ruling Party, The PDP;
Dr. Bello Halliru was commissioner in the Old Sokoto State (now Sokoto, Kebbi & Zamfara) and 33 years after he is today Minister of Defence; Major General David Mark(rtd) was the military governor of Niger State in 1984 and 28years later he is today the Senate President; Gov. Murtala Nyako was the governor of Niger State in 1976 and 36years later he is today the Governor of Adamawa State; Ogbonnaya Onu was governor of
Abia State in 1992 and 20years after he is today the National Chairman of ANPP; Gov. David Jonah Jang was the governor of Benue State in 1985 and 27years after he is today the governor of plateau state; and Martins Elechi the Ebonyi State Governor is over 80 years old! Only in Nigeria is this possible, where the youth of today have no hope into the future! Where do we go from here?
People Deceive People (PDP), 1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria and our teachers told us that Buhari was the former Head of state..Our teacher also called us "the leaders of tomorrow".. 27years later, IBB and Buhari are still contesting for Presidency..Its either our teacher lied to us about being the leaders of tomorrow..Or tomorrow is yet to come.. Who's fooling who?
Some of us ran out of the country,Obasanjo went abroad chasing them,telling all nations to deport Nigerian youths.
Let's stand and fight for our right cos we are the leaders of Today... Pls let all youth come to an alliance and fight for the unborn. We can't continue like this.

7 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
So this man is a fraud afterall?
It's not as if the signs weren't there but some of us badly needed something to believe in. I grew up hearing about how Nigeria is bad and after schooling abroad and seeing how other people speak of their countries, I wanted to be proud of my country as well.
But well, since these visionless men have decided not to let us make progress then whatever will be will be. If Nigeria is determined not to work, then let it break up. I'd rather be a citizen of a small but advanced state than be part of the 'Giant of Africa' and be sitting here without electricity in this day and age.
It's just a pity because I am so emotionally invested in this entity called Nigeria. I want it to work so badly.
What a mess.

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by bashwaziri: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
mike404: HOWZ THIZ GONNA STOP JONATHAN FROM KICKING Buhari IN THE BUTT COME 2015 #TEAMFRESHESTAIR

Since u are happy with PDP's rule. May ur life be exactly as PDP's rule in 9ja! Somebody say AMEN!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by k2kay(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
raphead:

what is this android saying.
Wicked!!!! +100000pts
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Pataki: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
confusion247:
The problem is not booting out Jonathan or PDP, The problem is whom do we boot in?

Even a GOAT is far better than the kleptomaniac irresponsible president we are currently cursed with.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Policewoman(f): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
Pataki:

Even a GOAT is far better than the kleptomaniac irresponsible president we are currently cursed with.
Listen to yourself. If youm want a goat to rule you then go to the ZOO where you belong, Paki. tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Pataki: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
Policewoman: Listen to yourself. If youm want a goat to rule you then go to the ZOO where you belong, Paki. tongue tongue tongue tongue

I respect a GOAT more than the foolish criminal we currently have as a president.

Only a criminal will see Bayelsa in the deplorable state as shown over the years and still be appropriating billions for his own personal budget. Or should we also talk of his hippotamus wife?
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by thelastPope(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
I knew they were going to look for a thread like this. It is a normal trend on this forum. Whenever Tinubu or Fashola is taking a serious bashing or GEJ is scoring a major point, they will have to look for something fast to counter it even if the thing is a post from 2009. We understand. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
To be honest, this thread no longer make sense, too many hiiden posts and why bear a similar handle so you can attack the initial user? That's totally childish!

Inasmuch as goodluck is termed fraud, who then should we boot in?

Buhari? the violence supporter and religious fanatic? (He's yet to condemn boko haram BTW)
Tinubu? He's a greater fraud?
IBB? The evil genius?
Atiku? He'll sell Nigeria
Amaechi? A man not loyal to his boss, how can he be loyal to Nigerians?

Maybe Majek Fashek(the dreamer), at least weed will be legalized!

Let's be realistic, they're all frauds-and in the words of MJ 'they don't care about us'
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by alienvirus: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
...then Nigeria is finished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Re-engages Retired Soldiers / Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership / Ayu’s Gaffe: 'PDP Has Brought Us Shame' - PDP Chairman At Kano Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.