Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) (128727 Views)

Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) / A Hilarious Question To A Man Or Woman That Has 10minutes Left To Tie The Knot. / Did You Seek Spiritual Guidance From A Prophet Or A Whali Before Tying The Knot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by nikkyshyne(f): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2013
Vanneni: Why
How are you Vanneni? smiley

I thought Deeperlifers don't like flashy things. This is way more than flashy.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by funkybaby(f): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2013
Bibol: This bride na soji babe. If my eyes are not deceiving me, her eyebrows are arched and she's wearing light makeup. Looks to me like its the members that take the doctrines to the extreme. She's pretty, HML to them

real soji babe i tell ya. grin

did you notice her hair?

it is either PERMED HAIR or a WEAVE/WIG !

She's even got foundation on her face and those lips look like they've had a ''touch'' of lipgloss.

jidegirl12:

Na wa oh ..... God dey, olorun ku aibinu oh , ah oma shè oh. She actually has makeup on like for real shocked shocked after all the doctrines and rules the brethren have been following diligently for years!! Naija chei!!

#Abi is that a wrong picture?? Wonders!! Her hair is retouched too or I'm seeing double? Even DL members in Diaspora don't do perms. Ahh shocked

You aint seeing no double! grin

the wedding gown is ''see through/lacy'' above the chest region. lol

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 20, 2013
nikkyshyne: How are you Vanneni? smiley

I thought Deeperlifers don't like flashy things. This is way more than flashy.
O that. I duno 4 dem o. BTW I'm good. cheesy How boutchyu gurl?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Willzkid(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
where are OLAEDUGBO and HIGHYO when you need them

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hypocrites !!!

grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
Its a lie...I can't believe this..wow! This is like strangeto the usual deeper life I know..

Now this is what I call modest yet very cool!

HML to both of them!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
nice Limo

“The irony is that while God doesn’t need us but still wants us, we desperately need God but don’t really want Him most of the time.”
― Francis Chan
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
frosbel: Hypocrites !!!

grin

Lol..I was patiently waiting for your comment..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Burger01(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
babyosisi: I rushed in to see her dressing
Chai
These people sef
See the way deeper life mandates their members to dress but Kumuyi's son is wedding and I see berra wedding gown makeup and earrings
Looks like the rules don't apply to the owners
The same way kumuyi married in a flash after his wife died but members have to wait on committees and years to go by before God approves the union

Naaa Wao.

sad
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
I never had interest on this topic but when I saw d traffic,my curiousity got d better part of me and I opened it.
(Rubs eye very well) what am I sawin? Somebody tell me its not deeper life wedding! Infact,will forward it to my deeper life friend and wait for her reaction.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
HE PUTTING THAT TITHE MONEY TO GOOD USE SMH
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
Last time i went for a deeper life wedding was way back 1990.since then i have decided not to attend anyone. So so boring i tell ya! smh

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by kingthreat(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
Not so deeperlifish
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by konn: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
mostly it the members that choose to behave too holy and deeperish my mum is one of such kind

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
jidegirl12:

Na wa oh ..... God dey, olorun ku aibinu oh , ah oma shè oh. She actually has makeup on like for real shocked shocked after all the doctrines and rules the brethren have been following diligently for years!! Naija chei!!

#Abi is that a wrong picture?? Wonders!! Her hair is retouched too or I'm seeing double? Even DL members in Diaspora don't do perms. Ahh shocked
I'm still shocked!
U c,some members r tired of all these doctrines.my friend don't perm or use any attachment but yet she uses hair band! She recently changed her wardrobe cos I don yab am tire.still wearin clothes she bot 8yrs ago!
Oh my!I don preach tire make she start using roll on,anythin but she dey fear.
Infact,I will get her with this.
Very shapely figure even after 3 kids.how do they reason?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by prosper86: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
Deeperlife bunch of hypocrites!showed d pics to my mom dat attends dipalyf and she was surprised cos dey don't allow wedding gowns not to talk of make up!
When my friend got married in the church she wore long skirt,longsleeved blouse with turban,Is kumuyis son different from the others?
Don't the pastors practice what they preach?
May God help us !

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by dare2think: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
John was my ex school mate. Grace High School, Gbagada. Whilst in school, we regularly quizzed him about the not-watching-television doctrine his father mandated in those day.

Apparently, [size=15pt]John said they owned a television set in their home[/size]. In those days, the dude was plumpy with a pear shape. I remember once, he pointed me to the direction of a girl's breast telling me they looked sumptuous.

My cynic foray into the irony called religion was birthed that very day.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Mojiraheem(f): 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
hmmmm
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
This one is confirmed hypocrisy. So the owner's daughter-in-law is allowed to put on makeup and glamorous attires while the members will be looking like people mourning the death of someone on their wedding day. Na the members I pity, make them dey there dey carry last.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by PHIPEX(m): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
Am sure the OP posted a wrong picture, no this can't be true. A limousine used in a deeperlife wedding, pls someone should wake me. After so many members were criticed for buying classy cars which are seen as a mark of worldliness?? This can't be the wedding pics, pardon me but I don't believe the OP.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by theripper3: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
I was expecting to see an old volvo or beetle, alas, a limo from a Deeper lifer. What changed?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by adexsimply(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
ItsModella: This one is confirmed hypocrisy. So the owner's daughter-in-law is allowed to put on makeup and glamorous attires while the members will be looking like people mourning the death of someone on their wedding day. Na the members I pity, make them dey there dey carry last.

There is no particular law stopping members from using make-up..even choir members do use face powder before big renditions
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
Just look at her dress, this dress is definitely not cheap.
[img]http://mypenmypaper.files./2013/06/998123_679712865378789_1828181112_n.jpg?w=550[/img]

And then the members put on this mary amaka costume.
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/896231_27902_10151095840801504_50333503_n_1_jpg1f866311fde375dc4f539705c53a5ebb[/img]

Wickedness and deceit in high places undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by dare2think: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
^^^^

You beat me to this. Was about to do the same.

You should check your head if you digest anything that comes from any tom, dick and harry that calls himself a man of God.

The hypocrisy is just ridiculous. I dont blame these men, they actually don't force anybody to believe anything they say, I only question the zombies that follow them

Imagine the contrast in both pictures, it highlights the present nature of Christianity in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
adexsimply:
There is no particular law stopping members from using make-up..even choir members do use face powder before big renditions
face powder is not real makeup...everybody puts on face powder. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by adexsimply(m): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: HE PUTTING THAT TITHE MONEY TO GOOD USE SMH
Say what you know bro

Don't just draw Jaundiced conclusions

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by touchmeder: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ok i am shocked shocked am i seeing earring with the bride's white wedding gown

Am i seeing large beads on her neck with her traditional attire why do different rules apply here. i am confused
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by mkoabiola: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
Y b say Deeper lyf no de marry a non deepre lyf memba?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by success4(m): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
Many a busy body on NL. What is my business with the way she dressed? The member that follow leaders
blindly are to be blamed. I don't see Pastor Kumuyi's blame in all these. The marriage committee are
the main problem of deeper-life when it comes to wedding issue.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by salt1: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
In which Deeper Life Church was this wedding solemnized? I am curious to know.
If the couple chose to wed in an undeeper manner, in a non-deeper church, I won't blame them or blame the GO for attending to lend support to his son. But to actually conduct the wedding in a Deeper Church with such display and affluence is most unlike Deeper

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO) by adexsimply(m): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
ItsModella:
face powder is not real makeup...everybody puts on face powder. undecided
Then you know little about members of Deeper life..a tiny trace of face powder is quite outrageous to some of them...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.