Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (19534 Views)

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Naomiuche: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
Invest in buying petroleum products from private depots and resell at the floor of the depot.. If yu want more info about it contact me. Tonyblessing2001@gmail.com
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Naomiuche: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
pcnwamadi: you can invest in haulage. by a dump truck, get a good driver and conductor, dey can also help you source for jobs. you make minimum of 40k per day, ie 40x 24= 960k per month. save 40% for truck maintainance and any unforseen circumstances. am sure some days you can even make more than 40k. wish you best of luck. if you need further advice, contact me on my email: soneztrading07@gmail.com

:------- haulage business nids patience and maturity to run. Yu say 40k per day! I know haulage is seasoned in a way so d every day loading is not a possibility. Den the 40k includes loading and transportation expenses. And also yu don't get haulage jobs just ike dat witout paying d middle man his commision. Yu make it sound juicy wen its not.

4 Likes

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by olushowunm(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
@Op... we can work together in farming business, we are into arable cropping, vegetables and others.
We are about floating our company and we are three on board...
Contact me for details... Thanks.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by olushowunm(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
This is my email: olushowunmi2@gmail.com.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by pepcymoses: 2:19am On Jul 10, 2013
You can invest in road transport I mean inter state its lucrative if proparlly managed I hv carried out research I can assure u of a good success.u can call me 0803193001.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 10, 2013
presiade: I can help you set up a cassava processing mill (producing garri, cassava chips etc)... Pls send infor to bemsheaven@gmail.com am very interested.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by manie(m): 6:20am On Jul 10, 2013
alajimeche: Good day NL,i am new to this forum,i am particularly thrilled by the way ideas are volunteered here. i am a young man of 30yrs into paid employment with little or no time to run a business, i am looking for a business or a venture where i can invest my hard earned savings for a good,safe and secured returns.please i am not interested in Forex or any online business.

If I may ask, how did you get the 3 million Naira.

1 Like

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by presiade(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
cao alvin: presiade: I can help you set up a cassava processing mill (producing garri, cassava chips etc)... Pls send infor to bemsheaven@gmail.com am very interested.
Bros It's not just about being interested, are you financially ready?
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by manie(m): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2013
manie:

If I may ask, how did you get the 3 million Naira.

You should apply what you used in making the 3 million Naira, to turn the sum to 10 million Naira in maximum of 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by slashdot: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2013
alajimeche: Good day NL,i am new to this forum,i am particularly thrilled by the way ideas are volunteered here. i am a young man of 30yrs into paid employment with little or no time to run a business, i am looking for a business or a venture where i can invest my hard earned savings for a good,safe and secured returns.please i am not interested in Forex or any online business.

Hi I am a northerner based in Abuja into consultancy, I would like you to send me your phone number to my email address to enable me call you today. I have a business proposal I can't discuss here,that you could invest as a joint venture partner. The return is very good and I also have a colateral you could hold on to for assurance, but let's talk first.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by slashdot: 7:34am On Jul 11, 2013
slashdot:

Hi I am a northerner based in Abuja into consultancy, I would like you to send me your phone number to my email address to enable me call you today. I have a business proposal I can't discuss here,that you could invest as a joint venture partner. The return is very good and I also have a colateral you could hold on to for assurance, but let's talk first.
mail to: ashafatahir@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by profnuckle(m): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Since you have that amount of money. I will advise you invest in Agriculture. With that, you will partake in assisting the unemployment status of this country as well as providing food. In so doing, you make you profit. I am an animal scientist and I specialize in Animal production and Health. You can contact me through 07036231117, 08052962380, profnuckle_ay@yahoo.com OR profnuckle.ay@yahoo.com
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by saliubello(m): 5:51am On Jul 16, 2013
How much does this cost?
presiade: I can help you set up a cassava processing mill (producing garri, cassava chips etc)... You can contact me I have the expertise.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 16, 2013
start up a passenger transport business here in lagos. I can help you manage it. All the vehicles i.e vanagon would yield reasonable returns per month. You can give out some on hire purchase and double that money within one year. I'll give you all the security details that'll make you succeed. If interested contact me on 08095916229 or email me on jkalu480@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by DGIPLUS(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2013
Post Deleted.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by lordkrato(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
Good Day,

My team and I have an Idea to be able to make effective payments via web or mobile that would give Paga and G-Money a run for their money.However, the required investors have not shown up due a lot of reasons surprisingly non-financial.

However, We would like to pitch such an Idea to you in person and coupled with our structure, i definitely know that such would be worthy of your investment.

Best regards,

+234-8133548453
+234-8184128294
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Infomizer(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2013

Kindly check out my response to a similar post here then get back to me.

https://www.nairaland.com/1313795/n2-million-idle-funds/2#16912504

Regards!
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by hothead(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
N3M is alot of money. Let's partner on either my Educational project or my my advertising project.
I own a 27 classroom school in Idimu Lagos. It's called Milben School. Creche, Nursery, Primary & Secondary.
The objective of the school is to provide top quality education to children of the lower class in the society.
The gap between the western world and Africa is a bot too much. To make this issue worse, the western world's
development pace isn't slowing down, it is speeding up and Africa's pace isn't geared up to compete. Very sad!

The children of the middle and upper class in who have been privileged to acquire quality education are caught up in
the high of their luxuries forgetting their primary duty which is, aiding the growth of their home country. To tackle this issue,
i bought a school(Milben School) in the Alimosho local government area of Lagos(the most populated local government area in Lagos).

My mission is to develop the school to a Lekki/International standard school specifically for the children of the lower class and provide
them with education at a cost next to nothing. Imagine putting a child that hawks on the streets into a 2013 Lexus, he/she would be so glad
and would want to always come back into that car. The chances that he would accept the education the driver of the Lexus gives him would be very high.
The percentage of the rich Nigerian kids whom have received quality education in my perspective aren't enough to tremendously impact on the growth of the Nation.
My solution is to provide much more of the Nigerian children with QUALITY EDUCATION AT VERY AFFORDABLE COSTS, IF POSSIBLE, FREE.

ON this mission, your N3m would be used to organise trainings for the teachers, complete the creation of the computer labs and other things the Federal Ministry Of Education
have asked use to do. Tho i did not set out on this venture to make profit, my friends have said that my Return On Investment would be far more than i expect.

With My Advertising Project

On the advertising project: Most of the money would go into the operating cost of the company. ie paying staff's monthly wage. Their job description includes,
1) Going out to the streets to locate possible advert sites, approaching the site owners to propose our leasing contracts.
2) Run arounds to Lagos State Signage And Advertising Agency's office(LASAA) to pursue site approval.
3) Going to media buying agencies of advertisers to build relationships and tender vacant sites owned by the company up FOR SALE.

Advertising IS BIG! It's like real estate. Lots of money is made here.

Your choice.
0803-333-0836
Doyin Adesida
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by adorablevincy: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
If
I may ask u, hw long do you want to keep serving people? Financial
investment advice is what we give people and they pay but cn help u tell
u a genuine inv coy that will pay u 70-80% of the money u inv per
30days. I cn't do it here cos u should be paying 4it under normal
circumstances. If you are interested send me a text or call 08036229131. Email, vmaxipro@yahoo.com
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
You can invest in a cinema film production.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by seyeoyagbile(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2013
good day everyone, i have an offer to introduce to us. something that could bring tremendous returns in the nearest future and should encourage us as seasoned investors.
COMMERCIAL BUILDING AT KUDIRAT ABIOLA WAY.
a six flat commercial building along kudirat abiola way, ikeja. it is suitable for offices, warehousing, etc.with a large parking space which can take up to 20cars per time.
DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE: C of O
PRICE:N120m

Aside this offer, my company has other opportunities for you to invest in real estate.you could be a shop owner, a land owner, etc with a relatively small amount of money.