Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (19515 Views)

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by dozieprosper(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2016
then check out my signature and give me a call got good investment ideas were you can get 12% interest
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by sidonlook: 1:47am On Jul 31, 2016
Since you are still young and in employment and while we analyse the business to go into, I advice you buy land in selected areas with high rate of appreciation over short period.
You can never loose buying land, but make sure it is genuine .
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by elasinjoe(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
NOTHING PAYS BETTER THAN ONLINE BUSINESS, IF YOU NO THE RIGHT THING TO DO, AVOID SCAMS, WAT I WE BE SHARING WIT YOU IS WAT WE TURN UR LIFE , AND MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE IN A YEAR FROM NOW IF YOU CAN TAKE A STEP TO LEARN HOW TO TRADE COIN, AND MAKE 50--- 100$ ON DAILY OR WEEKLY BASES YOU ARE TRADING , YOU WATCH YOURSELF MAKING PROFIT
NOW LET ME EXPLAIN
BITCOIN LAST YEAR, DECEMBER WAS 743 $, WHICH PRESENTLY MOVE TO 2500$
SO WE HV OVER 1000 COIN, THAT ARE STILL APRECIATING,
IMAGINE T HE PROFIT BTW 743$---2500$
DAT IS A PROFIT OF 1900$
[ETH ] AS AT DIS YEAR IT WAS 5$ WHICH NOW MOVE TO 350$, YOU HAVE LITE COIN, LISK, DASH, MONERO, DECREED
TO NAME BT FEW
U MUST MAKE PROFIT
IN CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADE,
because U INVEST LOW, AND SELL HIGH, CALL [09064683161] OR PM ME. my training fee is jusk 20k, serious minded people pls.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by chrisking125(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
alajimeche:
Good day NL,i am new to this forum,i am particularly thrilled by the way ideas are volunteered here. i am a young man of 30yrs into paid employment with little or no time to run a business, i am looking for a business or a venture where i can invest my hard earned savings for a good,safe and secured returns.please i am not interested in Forex or any online business.
.. I have a business proposal. Call or watsapp 08100366375
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Torg77: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
mayor4:
So why do you think forex cant pay you? You only need to eliminate greed to succeed in forex. As for me i can get 50% monthly profit with ease and no risk. Well best of luck.

But people are saying forex is risky. Did you get someone to teach you how to do it? So when u sayb50 percent u mean with 200k investment u can get 100k profit every month? I'm considering forex
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Torg77: 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
mayor4:
So why do you think forex cant pay you? You only need to eliminate greed to succeed in forex. As for me i can get 50% monthly profit with ease and no risk. Well best of luck.

But people are saying forex is risky. Did you get someone to teach you how to do it? So when u sayb50 percent u mean with 200k investment u can get 100k profit every month?
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Torg77: 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
FINMGR:
You can open a porfolio account with us and trade on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Note that the stock market has returned an avearge of 35% year to date. We are a registered stockbroker. Or better still approach a Fund manager of your choice.

Isn't forex risky? What are the profits like?
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Torg77: 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
gunuvi:
You can act fast and invest in our coconut importation biz. You will find more info on this thread.
www.nairaland.com/988339/partner-us-coconut-biz-earn

Thief

2 Likes

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by ayummy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
I run a clothing line @viewsclothing on IG... Located in ikotun, Lagos.. I am.looking for investors to expand my business.. You can call on 08128138020. To discuss your terms. Thank you
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by bizzibodi(m): 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
360command:
go abroad and study further. Since you do not know what to do with 3m. U no go skool? Which project did you do during your finals? Use that project to invest.
U think it all school projects that are viable? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Blessing997(f): 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
FREEDOM SYNERGY PRO is the investment company is all you need
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Daphilly(m): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
Op, Please can you borrow me 150k for 6 months with an interest. I want to expand my online business to a physical shop. You can check my timeline.

Please WhatsApp me on https:///2348131119113
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by PhollyPearl: 9:17am On Feb 25, 2021
Why bother this much when Oxford International Group is there to save the day and days to come.... All you need do is Connect, Partner, Grow. You get upfront payment i.e your full ROI would be paid to you within 3-5working days after subscription while your capital remain intact till the end of signed duration (12, 14 and 16 months). What do you invest in ? Agrovest i.e Ginger, Pepper and Tumeric farm (12months- 29%ROI, 14months- 35%ROI), Real Estate - Buildvest (12months- 29.5%ROI), Mortgagevest (16months -45%)... Oxford International Group is fully insured with Leadway Assurance. All investments comes with deeds of agreement and postdated cheque, and even involvement of your lawyer(if you wish to), this will make it possible for you to sue the company in case of any breach of agreement ,of which there has never been any record of such in our 5years of operation.
For more enquiry - contact 08167679590 and join the moving train.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Stock Market Among The Top 5 Global Performers In 2017: CNN / Court Bars FG From Freezing MTN Bank Accounts / How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.