Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (19514 Views)

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by tunde705(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2014
afanide:
DO NOT EVER TRY INVESTING YOU MONEY IN FOREX OR FOOTBALL BETTING. YOU WILL RUN DRY WITHIN DAYS.

INVEST A BUSINESS THAT YOU WILL SEE YOUR MONEY PHYSICALLY YIELDING DAILY PROFITS.

I BET THERE IS NO OTHER BUSINESS THAT CAN
FETCH YOU SUCH AS [IMPORTATION BUSINESS].

I AM A LIVING WITNESS. I STARTED WITH JUST
20,000 IN AUGUST THIS YEAR 2014. BUT NOW, I CAN BOST OF 300-400 THOUSAND INVESTMENT.

ASK ANY ONE WHO DOES IMPORTATION, HE/SHE CAN TESTIFY TO THIS FACT. YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH AMOUNT COS YOU WILL START BIG.

I BUY SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 16K, AND SELL IT 40K. S5 20K, AND SELL 55-60K. THAT IS A HUGE PROFIT.

THESE PRODUCTS ARE 100% ORIGINAL. THIS
COMPANY ALSO SELLS OTHER PRODUCTS.

THIS IS NOT ALIEXPREE/ALIBABA/DHgate please.

THIS IS A SECRETE COMPANY I IMPORT FROM AT A DIRTY CHEAP PRICE, AND RESELL WITH HIGH MARGIN PROFITS.

ALIEXPRESS/DHgate IMPORTERS/BUYERS HAVE NOT DISCOVERED YET.

MOST OF OUR BIG COMPANIES HERE IN NIGERIA BUY FROM THIS SAME COMPANY AND MAKING MILLIONS MONTHLY.

I CANT EXPLAIN MUCH,

See full details
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

GOODLUCK!
if u really want to be of help why don you just send d website of the company instead of trying to sell ur ebook.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by nicewoody6: 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
alajimeche:
Good day NL,i am new to this forum,i am particularly thrilled by the way ideas are volunteered here. i am a young man of 30yrs into paid employment with little or no time to run a business, i am looking for a business or a venture where i can invest my hard earned savings for a good,safe and secured returns.please i am not interested in Forex or any online business.

If the funds are really idle at the moment, and if you don't want to be defrauded, the best way to invest the fund is totally contained in the link that follows http://www.nairabanks.com/103/my-savings-my-hope-amp-my-future-fixed-deposits-amp-nigerian
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Dollarboom: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
If you are brave enough, I can manage a forex account for you profitably and I will prove this before you invest. Call 08162868544
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by DerrikM: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2015
Invest and make a 40% ROI in 3 months. Transparent business. No headache. You invest. We do the work. You make your profit. Email michael.derrik@mail.com for details.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by mattybaby: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
My fellow women, the phrase " 1 shall chase a thousand & 2 shall chase 10,000" being law of marriage is not to be applied on the battle field of fighting enemies alone but also on family finances. If you're a married woman or soon to be married and you want this fulfilled in your life, then the upcoming Entrepreneur Woman training where you get trained by successful married business women is for you.
the training will hold in the following states:
Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan & Ilorin.
To participate, kindly send your details- name, contact number and preferred state to: powerfulentrepreneurs@gmail.com
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by april4mee(m): 7:07am On Feb 15, 2015
invest in estate. contact me. we have close to 70 hecters of virgin land. we are looing for a cooperate body or infividuls to buy in bulk. it is in ifo local government. 07060548422...08028809504
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Greenlandncom(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
alajimeche:
Good day NL,i am new to this forum,i am particularly thrilled by the way ideas are volunteered here. i am a young man of 30yrs into paid employment with little or no time to run a business, i am looking for a business or a venture where i can invest my hard earned savings for a good,safe and secured returns.please i am not interested in Forex or any online business.
We are a major marketer of the products in these pictures. You may want to invest in the expansion of our network.
Reach me on 07064934061, if interested.
ROI is 7.5% on your investment, monthly!

1 Like

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Yeecar(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
alajimeche:

https://www.nairaland.com/2113936/edible-mushroom-cultivation-spawn-production
ayoola.anibaba@fiiro.gov.ng
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by bayoadeyanju: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
I am promoting a start-up company that requires an investor to purchase machinery for the Gari processing factory to be located in Eruwa Osun State. The machinery will be leased for a period of Five(5) years with a buy-back option. The return on investment is 20% of invested sum per annum with a moratorium of 6months. Please send your email address so I can send in a proposal. Thank you.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Goldmann1: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Invest and get 5% weekly. Safety of your capital is guaranteed.... 08126582084.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Pesuzok(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Greenlandncom:

We are a major marketer of the products in these pictures. You may want to invest in the expansion of our network.
Reach me on 07064934061, if interested.
ROI is 7.5% on your investment, monthly!
Nice packaging, all the best...
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by OpenHeaven2me(f): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
Such is life. Person get cap he no get head, another one get head no cap Lol .

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by rev2214(m): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
If what you're saying is true, I will suggest you buy laptop from Canada Corei series (used ones) start with 20pcs monthly, send it to me and I will give good ROI. This is what I do well. I will show u where to buy cheap and sell it well. If you're interested pls email accesscitygate@gmail.com

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by whiteeye(m): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2015
Truthfully, it is very difficult to get a genuine business ideas this days, but does not mean that you cannot get some genuine ones. You can just try us out. Trybrand International. We can give you 40% ROI annually. Please contact us on 08060371040.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by chiomzy25(f): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
alajimeche:
Good day sir. I just came across this post. If you are interested in giving out loans, I am interested in applying for one. Some people might call me names but I believe there is no harm in trying. I have been looking for someone to loan me a reasonable amount of money to set up a beauty business. But on the other hand, if you are willing to invest in the business, I could help you run it. I am not trying to scam you. I await your reply. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by jta2012(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
Thanks pls go to insideinfowealth. to see the investments options available therein
and u will see investment reports for water,plantain,vegetables,chemicals,paints,oil and gas, government
contracts .
I am currently working on charcoal biz and i have connecvtion for cashewnuts,cocoa and trading in Lagos.
For more on the above pls call me on 08184932156
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by segzeeboy: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
I suggest u partner with JAMB to have a centre and let them acquire it and pay you yearly. It is capital intensive but it pays. I have all the details. If interested pls contact bseitcomputer@gmail.com
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by YOLO1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anybody with a business plan or feasibility report on mini gas plant should send to oausingles@gmail.com for possible investment consideration
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Bwaal(m): 6:32am On Jul 04, 2016
alajimeche:
GO TO ANY INSTITUTION E. G FEDERALPOLYEDE, EDE OSUN STATE U CAN ATLEAST GET A LAND OF 150K-250K(EDE) U CAN BEGIN CONSTRUCTION OF STUDENT HOSTEL FACE ME I FACE YOU OR SELF CONTAIN TO B PRECISE
ALTHOUGH 3M MIGHT NT FINISH THE PROJECT OOO WITH THIS ECONOMY
BUH LOOKING AT THIS FACTORS
1. OWN A PROPERTY
2. NO TIME FACTOR IN RUNING SUCH BUSINESS
3. NO NEED OF CARE TAKER
4. VERY PROFITABLE
5. LANDED PROPERTIES DONT DEPRECIATE AND THIER IS NO OR LOW RISK IN SUCH BUSINESS
6. U CAN RELOCATE TO OSUN IN THE NEAREST FUTURE WHY?? LOW COST OF LIVING, ELECTRICITY IS CONSTANT VERY PEACEFUL.

OPTION B
Y NT GO INTO COOKING GAS PLANT

WHY DID I CHOOSE EDE
EDE is fast growing community with A stable electricity of aleast 15hours A day (where IN Nigeria can u get such stable power supply except osogbo of abt 18-20hrs daily )
Ede is A PEACEFUL place with A low OR less cost of living having abt 4 higher INSTITUTIONs
1. Adeleke university (2 campuses)
2. Redeemers university
3. FederalpolyEde
( 2 campuses)
4. Ilori college of edu
THE Nigeria millitary barrack of OSUN is located in EDE so ur security is guarrantted likewise the OSUN STATE NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP is located in EDE
EDE is FEW kilometers away from osogbo abt 15-20minutes drive.
Ede has various types of markets ranging from
1. Oja oje every 5days market just like asuwani in lagos every 7days
2.Total market
3. Rectors Market
4. Oja ale etc
With different clubs hotel like blue petals, de prince etc

You can go on holiday visiting EDE
TRY PLACES like COUNTRY HOME , DE PRINCE ABM HOTEL FEDERAL POLY EDE, THE KING PALACE to see things ur self

thatz my piece of 2 coins
I AM An ARCHITECT I DONT draw houses I design Houses thank you
U can call me for ur design and consultation thank you
ARCHYMIE STUDIO
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 15, 2016
hello, if you dont mind investing in music business. if you do not mind being a label A & R/Executive. then i'd advice you please register for the sankelv media group investment summit to be held in lagos and ibadan respectively at a latter date. for more information you can contact me on 07057413248 or sankelvmedia@gmail.com
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 15, 2016
Cc: mallorca, abeg send me msg on whatsapp, I lost Ur number.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by tyrekkk: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2016
with that amount you can start making good money from entertainment. call me for more details. it is not good to sit around with such a huge opportunity.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by tolexy05(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2016
Feedmilling 07030105957..
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Akpo1daye: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
I have an internet marketing idea that we can start together that has a high profit potential with little investment and very little overhead cost. Just some on call consultant would be our partner who will only be paid for whatever consultation was demanded. I don't want to go into details here but you can contact me on consultkelly@yahoo.com so that we can discuss more in details.
Thanks
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by paradoxy(m): 12:50am On Jul 17, 2016
alajimeche:
I have a game app that is almost done but bit needs an investment of 400k to complete it and launch it. It has the potential of making at least 5k daily. A demo and a business plan is resdy. If interested let me have an email where I can send it to...
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by shawba01: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2016
I am pleased to introduce Rosabon Financial Services Limited to your esteemed institution.Please find enclosed our proposal for placement of funds with our company. We are not unmindful of your other financial requirements services that are not fully addressed in this proposal but that notwithstanding, we are willing to accommodate your other requests as the need arises.While anticipating your favorable consideration to partner with us, we look forward to meeting with you for further discussions.

One of the financial products that we offer to help your financial future and also give you security for your fund is:

Rosabon Treasury Note (RTN):
RTN is a tenor-based deposit investment with highly competitive yet negotiable interest rates. Interest earned can be capitalized or withdrawn as it is generated. This comes with lots of flexibility and financial advisory services. The product is targeted at HNIs (self-employed individuals, employees of blue chip companies and the public sector), private institutions, private/public liability companies, insurance companies, cooperatives/associations, NGOs, schools, churches, etc.

Features & Benefits:
Minimum deposit - Individuals: From N50,000 and above
Minimum tenor - 90days and above
Interest rate Competitive and negotiab
Termination of Investment At maturity
Repayment - Embolic (principal + interest) at matu

For future clarification and information, contact me on 09052269344 or send me a mail on e.igbonai@rosabon-finance,net

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Stock Market Among The Top 5 Global Performers In 2017: CNN / Court Bars FG From Freezing MTN Bank Accounts / How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.