Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,506 members, 7,833,678 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Tell Or Don't Tell? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Or Don't Tell? (3128 Views)

I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell / To Tell Or Not To Tell??? / Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Or Don't Tell? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 04, 2013
I don't think you are someone who ever listen to your husband or anyone. So why don't u tell, if u feel like telling?
Re: Tell Or Don't Tell? by MrsChima(f): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2013
Hisssssssssssss.
Re: Tell Or Don't Tell? by Brite02(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2013
Chukskalidon: The idea that men always cheats is by virtue of all stupidity becoming a law for people. For all wrong reasons, women as a result of insecurity have established some extreme theories that is scientifically wrong and negative. The pregnant lady in question how sure are you the baby she bears is not untransparently from another man?

#lips sealed#
Re: Tell Or Don't Tell? by timro(f): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
Listen to what your husband said o. a word is enough for the wise. If you were to be in your friends shoes, would you be happy if she told/showed you something that has to do with another woman? Think about it very well o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Are Not Smiling. (pix) / What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? / Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.