Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" - Properties (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (263933 Views)

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 21, 2013
spyder880 Thanks for clarifying .

@GeneralJ : My brother, open your eyes shine shine OPEN YOUR EYES... THINK BEFORE YOU TALK, take your medicine, or see the doctor if you don't have medicine, trust me you need some
The roof color is different, the window shapes are differnt, design is sort of similar.

What exactly r u Trying to say? All ur comment got no POINT
Ur Screaming Shine ur eye.It's 5am ur time and Obviously Ur the one who need to shine ur eyes.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 5:09am On Nov 21, 2013
Sometimes, the mask of privacy offered by networking on the internet needs to be broken for us to come clean on who we really are. My name is Kenneth C, a Nigerian from Enugu state, 39 years of age, a former Coca Cola staff who just resigned on September 25, 2013, married with 4 lovely children. I live in Enugu.

I have been building houses for 15 years in Nigeria, invested in many businesses most of which are successful, CEO of Tigerkenn Homes Nig. Ltd (a company created to change the way real estate business is done in Nigeria.) I have also done a lot of contract works, supplies and partnerships without any problems with anybody.

The past had been really good, we believe the future will be better as we are poised to serve you better. Thank you Nigerians for giving us the opportunity to serve you, Thank you all.

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 21, 2013
@spyder880

Let me know when you move done and working around lagos.got a job for you.we once talked about?
Thanks .
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by GeneralJ(m): 5:37am On Nov 21, 2013
timothy001: spyder880 Thanks for clarifying .

@GeneralJ : My brother, open your eyes shine shine OPEN YOUR EYES... THINK BEFORE YOU TALK, take your medicine, or see the doctor if you don't have medicine, trust me you need some
The roof color is different, the window shapes are differnt, design is sort of similar.

What exactly r u Trying to say? All ur comment got no POINT
Ur Screaming Shine ur eye.It's 5am ur time and Obviously Ur the one who need to shine ur eyes.
sorry that was on accident, didn't mean to, i changed the comment.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by lovetosin: 5:57am On Nov 21, 2013
@ spyder880 ,This Duplex was Built 2009/2011 And U claim U Currently and still building as at Novem 2013 .

WHY?

I smell Lie's and Deceit to Nairalanders, Is this how you do your Stuff ??

I smell Fraud .

Below is a Link to the duplex fenced as at 2011 . And @spyder880 forming to be the builder at 2013 .

https://www.nairaland.com/720053/business-profitability-rental-properties

@spyder:i just dont undestand how some people just come on here, and over and over again display "such moronic and stupid behavior",Just do a freaking proper research on d internet. If you need to witch-hunt other people,and you have d brain to dig up dirt that's not even accurate,then you only need a half-brain to ask Q's before making accusations......you dont need to swipe your card to ask a Q,its damn F-R-E-E.
i dont know man,all i can say is,i give it up to you spyder,cuz i still can't figure out how you're able to deal with this type of people,always been magnanimous even in d face of constant n warrantless criticism.....you must have a thick-skin made from a rhino..literally...

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by kopell: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2013
@timothy or waiting be that your name self. You wake 4:am just to tarnish these brother image without you doing proper research in what you posted. If you think every one is like you, you're wrong there are still many good people in we county and Spyder is one of them. If you looking for down fall of men, not these brother. Can't believe you waking these early and that was what came thru your mind to dity some one els job, you most get close to your God. You have serous problem.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2013
@ kopell 4am ur time dat's 2pm my time,So i did my proper research and i did no wrong by pointing out about the picture of 2011 and spyder880 has cleared himself and we Cool.

@ love-tosin U don't insult people anyhow.I could be ur father's Age mate.

Am not trying to bring down spyder880 ,I was only pointing out and wondering how the picture came on 2011 thread .Hence my consign.
And When i posted it was 2pm my time.Not 4AM ur time.Dig dat
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by FLORIDACAR: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
@timothy001, You wrongly accused Spiider880 a while ago, He took it upon himself to clarify things.
Can you be man enough to apologies to him before you begin to seek for his service? As a student of this forum and die hard spidermania I demand you apologize . If not for credibility you nearly run a name that spider880 created over the years.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
@spyder880 I didn't mean to accuse you.Sorry Our Teacher.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Qc1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
spyder880: Sometimes, the mask of privacy offered by networking on the internet needs to be broken for us to come clean on who we really are. My name is Kenneth C, a Nigerian from Enugu state, 39 years of age, a former Coca Cola staff who just resigned on September 25, 2013, married with 4 lovely children. I live in Enugu.

I have been building houses for 15 years in Nigeria, invested in many businesses most of which are successful, CEO of Tigerkenn Homes Nig. Ltd (a company created to change the way real estate business is done in Nigeria.) I have also done a lot of contract works, supplies and partnerships without any problems with anybody.

The past had been really good, we believe the future will be better as we are poised to serve you better. Thank you Nigerians for giving us the opportunity to serve you, Thank you all.

@ all

Please take this man approach and learn from it. Even when he was wrongfully accused, he was a gentle enough to calm down and explained himself vividly to the accuser (confusions). Y'all notice he didn't call him names or tribalize anything? He went further to show a pic of himself and reveal some background identities. This is what no money can buy...it's called "class!"

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

.....Martin Luther King, Jr.

grin tongue

10 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
timothy001: @spyder880 I didn't mean to accuse you.Sorry Our Teacher.

My brother, I have since forgiven the error, I know you were trying to prevent our forum members from fraud.

@ Love tosin, kopell, Floridacar, Qc-1, all, let's put all these in the past, let's march forward. Thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
spyder880: Sometimes, the mask of privacy offered by networking on the internet needs to be broken for us to come clean on who we really are. My name is Kenneth C, a Nigerian from Enugu state, 39 years of age, a former Coca Cola staff who just resigned on September 25, 2013, married with 4 lovely children. I live in Enugu.

Spyder. Why are you introducing yourself? Is this to justify a reply to the earlier message?
We all know you and if someone check-in to this Forum yesterday and does not know your reputation, then that is that person's
problem. You do not need to introduce yourself because, we, the regulars know yous and your reputation.
All newcomesrs need to do is to read and follow all your past threads.. There is a "Modify" button on the messages for a reason.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
See my Oga at the Top . . .
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
Fhemmmy: See my Oga at the Top . . .

This Spyder guy is a real gentleman.. If I can be half of his quality, I will be very grateful, too decent.
I don't have stomach for nonsense, I guess it's my bad nature.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
mufutau55:

This Spyder guy is a real gentleman.. If I can be half of his quality, I will be very grateful, too decent.
I don't have stomach for nonsense, I guess it's my bad nature.

Hajji Mufutau

Chairman, He is a great business man, and in he has done what he need to do in business, but i do agree with you in your response to his post.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by gtrust: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
this September 25th 2013 date seems... Like less than 2 months ago
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by BlueMountain1(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
I want to hand in the report of my Learning - Put - In - Action:

Having been a distant learning student of this class and having followed the class religiously, though from a distant, I have to put into practice the lessons learnt. This, i believe was the primary reason Spyder set out to share with us his experiences and discoveries in the Nigerian Building sector.

I was at a granite crushing site to buy some products for the casting of Lintels and columns.
putting into practice what I learnt on this tread was so much fun and also gave me the needed confidence in handling all manner of antics that plays out in this granite buying business.

[img][/img]

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
Blue Mountain1: I want to hand in the report of my Learning - Put - In - Action:

Having been a distant learning student of this class and having followed the class religiously, though from a distant, I have to put into practice the lessons learnt. This, i believe was the primary reason Spyder set out to share with us his experiences and discoveries in the Nigerian Building sector.

I was at a granite crushing site to buy some products for the casting of Lintels and columns.
putting into practice what I learnt on this tread was so much fun and also gave me the needed confidence in handling all manner of antics that plays out in this granite buying business.

[img][/img]

I am glad it helped, don't forget to show us some pictures from your project so we can also learn from you, welcome.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by BlueMountain1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
[b]Learning - Put - In - Action:

[/b]The first thing I put to work was identifying the sizes of the trucks and their maximum carrying capacities.

Most of the truck will claim to carry 25 tonnes but in reality the carry way less.
So having made my enquirers I was made to understand that payments are made at the bank.
That was done, and the teller brought back to the company.
I paid for of the Number 4 Size @ N 4,515:00 per tonne.
Next was to bring in the truck that will carry my products.

I had need for 50 Tonnes of the Number 4 Size to be carried in two 25 tonne trucks.
At the gate you will be expected to register the truck and you will be issued a gate pass on which the size and quantity of what you intend to buy will be written. All on that pass will be the name of the truck driver and reg number.[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
gtrust: this September 25th 2013 date seems... Like less than 2 months ago

Its recent, I actually stopped working there since early August. Was very painful leaving childhood friends and colleagues after 21 years of continuous service. My boss refused to accept my earlier resignation letter, he said I can have another leave for a month and if I still want to work in the company, I can continue. He tore the first resignation letter. I wrote and submitted another letter on the 5th of September and it was finally accepted with an official company letter dated the 25th of September 2013.

We have to take our destinies in our hands at some point in our lives. The Lord is good.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by BlueMountain1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
Learning - Put - In - Action:

Next was to get the truck on the weighing bridge to be weighed empty of the product.
The value will then be entered into the gate pass.
This value is off great value as that is the determining factor of the total weight of the product that will be loaded unto the truck.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
spyder880:

Its recent, I actually stopped working there since early August. Was very painful leaving childhood friends and colleagues after 21 years of continuous service. My boss refused to accept my earlier resignation letter, he said I can have another leave for a month and if I still want to work in the company, I can continue. He tore the first resignation letter. I wrote and submitted another letter on the 5th of September and it was finally accepted with an official company letter dated the 25th of September 2013.

We have to take our destinies in our hands at some point in our lives. The Lord is good.

And i pray that the sweet Lord will be with you and show you things you never imagine was possible

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by BlueMountain1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2013

We now went to join in the queue of the other trucks waiting to be loaded.
Here is the pay loader that transfers the product unto the waiting trucks:

The Red Head truck is getting filled up.

The White Head truck has just been loaded.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by segcymoor(m): 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2013

Nice guy!we share age only that I married late. My little girl was 3 this very Tuesday. But you seem to confuse me. You claimed you just resign from Cocacola yet building house for 15 yrs because i understand Cocacola is not construction company. So where do you acquire this wealth of experince display here.pls clarify. NOTE:pls to whom it may concern dont answer for spyder
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by BlueMountain1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2013

The finished product been discharged from the crusher.

You can also see the finished product dump:

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by BlueMountain1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2013

The first batch load 25 Tonne Truck on the Weighing Bridge.

Next: My First Batch Product ready to leave.

The truck arrives to Discharge the First Batch of the 50 tonne granite.

This first truck is a 25 tonne truck, but after it has been fully loaded and reweighed, it returned 23.85 Tonnes.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by lovetosin: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
[b]Its recent, I actually stopped working there since early August. Was very painful leaving childhood friends and colleagues after 21 years of continuous service. My boss refused to accept my earlier resignation letter, he said I can have another leave for a month and if I still want to work in the company, I can continue. He tore the first resignation letter. I wrote and submitted another letter on the 5th of September and it was finally accepted with an official company letter dated the 25th of September 2013.

We have to take our destinies in our hands at some point in our lives. The Lord is go[/b]od

spyder:all i can say is wow,all along i thought you had left d company while back in 2011,you must be damn good and a work--horse to combine all those building together with your daily job.....anyway..good-luck in your future endeavor.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by BlueMountain1(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2013

Discharging Second Batch load of 25 tonnes.
Actually, after this second truck has been fully loaded and reweighed, it returned 19.77 Tonnes.
So here, for an uninformed client, he will feel that a 'FULL' load was supplied to him after having paid for 25 tonnes, while in actual fact, these trucks do not contain the 25 tonnes they often claim to carry.

So, will the entire class join me in saying thank you to Oga Spyder for helping us know the difference in the sizes of these trucks and the capacity of what they can truly carry.

Summary:

1. Intention to use the granite.
2. Approach a granite crushing company.
3. Make sure you are not stopped at the gate. Claim you have an appointment with the Site manager.
4. This will give you the advantage of seeing first hand the price list of the various product sizes.
5. Get their bank account details and make your payment in accord with the desired quantity.
6. Not to worry. These companies do have dedicated individual accounts for clients, such that if you are not able to carry all your products at once, you can always come for it at any other time. You can even use the balance (cash value) to buy any other size in the future.
7. You can see that i did pay for 50 tonnes of number 4 @ N 4515:00 but was only able to carry a sum total of 43.63 tonnes.
8. The cash value balance will be used to purchase Number 5 size @ N 4,300:00 per tonne in the future.
9. Negotiate / make arraignment for a truck that will carry your product.
10. At the gate , register and collect the truck's gate pass.
11. Approach the weighing bridge to ascertain the weight of your truck without the loaded products. Not the format of the weighing scale.
12. It is calibrated in Kg;
13. 1,000 kg = 1 Metric tonne.
14. Proceed to have your truck loaded and pay N 200:00 to the pay loader guy and hand in to him the gate pass as his record of what he loaded for the day.
15. The loaded truck goes back to be reweighed.
16. If you are satisfied, then the leveler will go up for a fee of N 200:00 to tidy the load so that it does not fall off the truck. the will also put a tarpaulin over it.
17. Next is to settle Local Government, Union, and other statutory fee of N 5,100:00. All are receipted.
18. If your face is the approachable type, there are other 'settlings' that may come your way.
19. Happy buying.

6 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by BlueMountain1(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2013

This practical took place at the Conrock Granite Crushing Industry, Amasiri, Ebonyi State, South East Nigeria.
It is hereby handed in good faith that it will serve the purpose of this Spyder class.

Fixing the fan blade of our car.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
Blue Mountain1: Learning - Put - In - Action:

This practical took place at the Conrock Granite Crushing Industry, Amasiri, Ebonyi State, South East Nigeria.
It is hereby handed in good faith that it will serve the purpose of this Spyder class.

Fixing the fan blade of our car.

Very useful information, good contribution.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by BlueMountain1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
spyder880:

I am glad it helped, don't forget to show us some pictures from your project so we can also learn from you, welcome.

I'll be glad to do that Spyder.
But, this class is a class with great respect that needs no distraction.
Thanks Man.
ubochi nta, ka anyi chua n'owere nchi.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
Blue Mountain1: Learning - Put - In - Action:

Discharging Second Batch load of 25 tonnes.
Actually, after this second truck has been fully loaded and reweighed, it returned 19.77 Tonnes.
So here, for an uninformed client, he will feel that a 'FULL' load was supplied to him after having paid for 25 tonnes, while in actual fact, these trucks do not contain the 25 tonnes they often claim to carry.

So, will the entire class join me in saying thank you to Oga Spyder for helping us know the difference in the sizes of these trucks and the capacity of what they can truly carry.

Summary:

1. Intention to use the granite.
2. Approach a granite crushing company.
3. Make sure you are not stopped at the gate. Claim you have an appointment with the Site manager.
4. This will give you the advantage of seeing first hand the price list of the various product sizes.
5. Get their bank account details and make your payment in accord with the desired quantity.
6. Not to worry. These companies do have dedicated individual accounts for clients, such that if you are not able to carry all your products at once, you can always come for it at any other time. You can even use the balance (cash value) to buy any other size in the future.
7. You can see that i did pay for 50 tonnes of number 4 @ N 4515:00 but was only able to carry a sum total of 43.63 tonnes.
8. The cash value balance will be used to purchase Number 5 size @ N 4,300:00 per tonne in the future.
9. Negotiate / make arraignment for a truck that will carry your product.
10. At the gate , register and collect the truck's gate pass.
11. Approach the weighing bridge to ascertain the weight of your truck without the loaded products. Not the format of the weighing scale.
12. It is calibrated in Kg;
13. 1,000 kg = 1 Metric tonne.
14. Proceed to have your truck loaded and pay N 200:00 to the pay loader guy and hand in to him the gate pass as his record of what he loaded for the day.
15. The loaded truck goes back to be reweighed.
16. If you are satisfied, then the leveler will go up for a fee of N 200:00 to tidy the load so that it does not fall off the truck. the will also put a tarpaulin over it.
17. Next is to settle Local Government, Union, and other statutory fee of N 5,100:00. All are receipted.
18. If your face is the approachable type, there are other 'settlings' that may come your way.
19. Happy buying.

Thanks Blue Mountain for educating us in this thread. One thing I personally observed was the price of size 4 granite which is N4,515:00 per tons, I want to believe the price is just too expensive. At my end over hear, as at yesterday I bought. That perticular size for N2,600 per ton. Please where is the quarry in your picture located.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (87) (Reply)

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.