Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" - Properties (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (264142 Views)

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
ogaibe1: I just want to say that i learned a lot from this thread honestly and it helped me to make some important decisions regarding my project which is ongoing. I reside in California and due to the fact that my cousin was handling my project, i learned a big lesson about who you want to get involved in any housing project. I want to thank spyder, even though he didnt get a chance to come out and check out my project i know he is a very busy man that is why i give him kudos on how he takes his time to break down information on this thread. Spyder is also in high demand why not, because of the high standard that he has already set and the beautiful job that he does with his projects. Spyder i still have 3 more plots in Owerri for future construction will continue to keep in touch but i like your work which manifest itself. It is beautiful and professionally executed. I will also like to have an idea of how much was spent for this Port harcourt project not what you estimated so that i can have an idea of how much i will spend in my future project.

My man, I am sorry for not coming when you wanted me, but its not too late as I still hope to work for you in future. Welcome.

@ lawali, esorita, Diordaves, Fhemmmy, Jam04, Degis etc. Thank you for your nice words. May God add blessings to your blessings in 2014 and forever.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Demainman1: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
@spyder, May the almighty God continue to bless the work of your hands. Have a greater 2014.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by esoorita: 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
spyder880:

My man, I am sorry for not coming when you wanted me, but its not too late as I still hope to work for you in future. Welcome.

@ lawali, esorita, Diordaves, Fhemmmy, Jam04, Degis etc. Thank you for your nice words. May God add blessings to your blessings in 2014 and forever.

You're welcome Spyder, you are the main man and the builder of the year on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by diordaves(m): 1:24am On Dec 30, 2013
spokesboy:
Can you send me contact details of those people who hire out panels for formwork. I'm at the decking stage of my project. My email is denverbpconsulting@yahoo.com
Thanks

Where is your project?
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by FESTUSAKINBAMO: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2013
My project at Ogijo in Ikorodu Lagos,plan to do decking by January 2014..I will glad if you can give the details of the people that rent out form work around that axis as well.My mail is fakinbamowo@yahoo.com. Thanks..ote author=diordaves]

Where is your project? [/quote]
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by 30Tons: 3:01am On Dec 31, 2013
FESTUS AKINBAMO: Give me the price of 50 ton to a site at Ogijo,urgent pls.
Sir sorry 4 late respond 30tons@N130k and 20tons@N100k
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by diordaves(m): 4:10am On Dec 31, 2013
FESTUS AKINBAMO: My project at Ogijo in Ikorodu Lagos,plan to do decking by January 2014..I will glad if you can give the details of the people that rent out form work around that axis as well.My mail is fakinbamowo@yahoo.com. Thanks..ote author=diordaves]
Where is your project?

Sorry I don't have a reliable contact in Lagos. It's been a while I did a decking project in Lagos. My panel contact covers only Delta; Edo and PH.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 4:48am On Dec 31, 2013
spokesboy:
Can you send me contact details of those people who hire out panels for formwork. I'm at the decking stage of my project. My email is denverbpconsulting@yahoo.com
Thanks

Spokeboy, below is the number I got sometime ago here for those guys renting decking panels.
The guys are in Lagos, I am sure they will come to Ikorodu area too.
The man's contact number 08060333372. Tell him A.Y. gave u his contact.
Sorry, I don't have the guy's name though. Call them and see.. Good luck

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Chekitaut: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
Today is the last day of the year. Some set of people will lift u up, while some will wish you dont exist, If i work for you and till dis moment you refuse to pay me or balance me, i want you to understand that Baba God did not create me to build house for u with my sweat. The Lord said u shall eat from the fruit of your labour not another man's labour. It pains me so much that about 1.128m is recorded as bad debt in my cash flow ended 30th Dec., 2013. i will never lay bad words, because i blif strongly you will someday introduce people that will cover up my lost. For fellow NLd that really stood by me Bro Tosin(Ologolo), Mrs Folake(Flekky07), Alhaji Shile may God be with you all and other's that felt the difference in the services i rendered, and that showered prayers Mr Ugo(shagamu), Eng Gbenga(Farm+), Aventure, Segcy-moor, Alhaja Oluwatomisin(Ogombo), Mr Ajani(Areepo), Mr Aliu... Am grateful. Thank YOU.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Missktinz: 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
mufutau55:

Spokeboy, below is the number I got sometime ago here for those guys renting decking panels.

Hajji Mufutau

I didnt know one could rent decking panels. My builder never mentioned this and I'm so pissed off because I feel the money spent on decking wood is just a huge waste. I will definitely be keeping this number too Alhaji.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by twinskenny(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
@oga spyder.. wow great job.. i really learn alot. meanwhile amarula will do thank you
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Missktinz:
I didnt know one could rent decking panels. My builder never mentioned this and I'm so pissed off because I feel the money spent on decking wood is just a huge waste. I will definitely be keeping this number too Alhaji.

Good point.. Knowing your reputation my sister, I know you will surely make sure to check properly that the panels/woods they are renting to you does not wobble.. that is the only disadvatages of renting those decking materials..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Chekitaut: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Missktinz:
You can still sell your used wood if neatly remove from the decking at N400each
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
Chekitaut: You can still sell your used wood if neatly remove from the decking at N400each

I will surely call you when my turn comes. It will be nice to resell..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Missktinz: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
Chekitaut: You can still sell your used wood if neatly remove from the decking at N400each

And what would be the definition of neatly removed wood? How do you assess it?
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Chekitaut: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
mufutau55:

Hajji Mufutau

Good thing about the decking panel, is that if u intend doing POP, because it has a shining surface blow after casting, the other side is that u will have to taro-line(mix pure cement+little shape sand+water) splash on the smooth surface to gv a rough one to enable proper plastering.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Chekitaut: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
Missktinz:

And what would be the definition of neatly removed wood? How do you assess it?
No cracking, still with normal measurement, no damage, capable of doing another decking.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Missktinz: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Chekitaut: No cracking, still with normal measurement, no damage, capable of doing another decking.

OK, I'll get in touch.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by tlops(m): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Happy New Year!! to the Team and students!

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 12:03am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year to all my friends here, may this new year 2014 bring to your lives;

PEACE
JOY
GOOD HEALTH
WEALTH
HAPPINESS
UPLIFTMENT
FAVOR
MANIFESTATION OF GOD'S WORK
MERRIMENT
UNPRECEDENTED SUCCESS

GOD BE WITH YOU ALL.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Martini101(m): 12:46am On Jan 05, 2014
Chairman. Thatz one of my favorite section at shoprite Enugu! weldone

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ladies and Gentlemen, another big thing is about to happen with Spyder's building team. We are about starting a mini housing estate on a big plot of land somewhere.........

Thread opening later today, all team members warming up, ready to give their best as usual.

Happy new year once again grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1583239/how-built-luxury-block-flats

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Afam4eva(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
spyder880: Ladies and Gentlemen, another big thing is about to happen with Spyder's building team. We are about starting a mini housing estate on a big plot of land somewhere.........

Thread opening later today, all team members warming up, ready to give their best as usual.

Happy New year my Brother...It's a nice building you have there. Pls, how much does something like this cost to setup?

Btw, we're expoecting you in the "Enugu, the pride of the East" thread very soon with your pictures.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by gbadexy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Awaiting the thread patiently.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
gbadexy: Awaiting the thread patiently.

Yesooooo, the ministry is expanding, very soon we'll move to the permanent site grin
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Onuokwu: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
spyder880: Ladies and Gentlemen, another big thing is about to happen with Spyder's building team. We are about starting a mini housing estate on a big plot of land somewhere.........

Nice one...this will be the first thread i will follow live as i always stumble on others after many pages. Cant wait for school to opn! grin
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2014

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by janykute: 6:52am On Jun 28, 2014
Spyder where are you?
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2014
janykute: Spyder where are you?

My brother I dey o grin
I have been watching the period of attack on the forum and observing many things that changed. Meanwhile all my sites are working vigorously. We even added a new site in PH. Many many updates to be done.

Moving forward I am thinking of creating my threads that got missing again. Since I still have the pictures and facts of the lost threads, I will look into the possibility of recreating those lost threads. Life goes on.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by kostadinis: 11:33am On Jun 28, 2014
spyder880:

My brother I dey o grin
I have been watching the period of attack on the forum and observing many things that changed. Meanwhile all my sites are working vigorously. We even added a new site in PH. Many many updates to be done.

Moving forward I am thinking of creating my threads that got missing again. Since I still have the pictures and facts of the lost threads, I will look into the possibility of recreating those lost threads. Life goes on.

It's really very depressing. No one saw this coming. But again, I believe many have learnt one or two lessons from the incident. I personally do not have the back-up of my favorite images and information from your threads. You'll do us a world of good reposting some of the lost pictures at the very least.

Anything that can alleviate the sense of loss will be appreciated. Congratulations on the new PH site. God is wonderful. Like you said, life goes on.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by janykute: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2014
kostadinis:
It's really very depressing. No one saw this coming. But again, I believe many have learnt one or two lessons from the incident. I personally do not have the back-up of my favorite images and information from your threads. You'll do us a world of good reposting some of the lost pictures at the very least.
Anything that can alleviate the sense of loss will be appreciated. Congratulations on the new PH site. God is wonderful. Like you said, life goes on.
spyder880:

My brother I dey o grin

Has anyone or group claimed responsibility for this hacking sef?

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply)

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.