Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Promiscuity Among Young Girls - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promiscuity Among Young Girls (16614 Views)

Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? / Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
Henry praise: If dat be ur solution, isn't dis d best forum for an NGO or individual to kick start its campaign? Y ar u tryn to get sorry again n leta u will contradict ur sef wen u av bak up wit lyk minds as urs? @ bennyraz. I tink u got potentials that need to be channelled appropriately only if u make right decisions n stand for d truth. As for chillisauce, his problem is complex.

Go win ur girl back and stop chatting shit

At least am not the one hating
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Henrypraise: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

You are the same with op.

Your other thread u were complaining ur virgin girlfriend left you and got pregnant for another.

I see where the hate is coming ftom.

Go get another one biko
Yea prompted by dat occurence I decided to stand up against immorality, I tink it is a gud fight n I suggest u hop in n join d crusaders...
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Henrypraise: 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
@ Bennyraz here u go again rantin wit ur low quality trademark, stop relatin dis tread to benis in russia n else were, dey all fall within d category of moral decadence that has bin elaborated by d op, n besides I didn't see anywere d op mentioned bein a vet doc or avin canal knowledge of beast, if u tot dat up ursef, den u ar really in need of help, d op has earlier suggested a shrink to sumone, I tink dat is as applicable to u. Just cum out clean do u stand for morality or immorality in d nigerian society?
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
Honest Advice Pls by Henry praise: 10:43pm On Jun 11
You meet a girl who is a virgin and gist her for so long but she refused, immediately she gained admission, she gets a boyfriend in school and she is disvirgined, even gets pregnant for the guy and later abort it.
now she wants to date you and wants you to believe, she is trully in love wit u even askin u to marry her.
my question: why are gals like dis? do u tink she really love you? do you tink she will cheat on u wen she gets to school and u ar far apart?

pls advice.

moderator, pls delete this tread wen the view gets to 500. no front page pls.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

See who is preaching immorality.

Face the fact, its not what u preaching,
Get some help first.

U need it....
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Henrypraise: 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

Because she gave her cherry to someone else after u have pestered her.

This is no crusade bro, u wanted it, she didnt give u. Now u join a crusade?

Chillisauce, I understand u ar tryin to locate were u fit in life, but u can only achieve dat feat wen u are able to decipher good from evil and can stay afloat in a meaninful discussion. My personnal issue does not undermine ur stand on a morality discuss were u av degenerated ursef to uncanny verbal out burst. Dats a poor rating for a young lad enterprisin to sum day be a father.

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Henrypraise: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
@ justirich pls do not take it personnal, I suggest u still maintain ur unalloyed composture n remain focus on d issue of morality amongst Nigeria gurls. Can bennyraz state his points of faulting d post @bennyraz?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

His Wife's Vagina/Vulva Is Wet And Enlarged; He Suspects Infidelity / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? / Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.