Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Promiscuity Among Young Girls - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promiscuity Among Young Girls (16611 Views)

Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? / Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
Henry praise:

Fyi, I didn't say gospel as regards d bible, I said gospel as regards morality n sanity wic in itsef cuts across religious sentiments. Howeva it will be worthwhile if d gospel also carry d seal of d bible, in dat case, u n ur cohorts will kip quiet n foreva remain in hades. I checked oda post from d op n they ar equally brilliant, besides if d op is talkin from d situation of his state (edo) I tink its a brilliant initiative to arrest d moral decadence dat m sure is goin viral across d country.
are you a judge already?? is that what your Bible preaches?? o ye of little faith.. if justirich the clown had come up with a beautiful solution to the problem.. i won't even post a sh1t on his thread.. he just came out out-rightly to condemn girls which is very bad!!! if there was no demand for prostitution, prostitutes would not exist!! that's the root problem.. some men patronize prostitutes that is why they exist.. if men don't patronize them, they won't exist.. That's the Gospel truth
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Henrypraise: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
bennyraz: are you a judge already?? is that what your Bible preaches?? o ye of little faith.. if justirich the clown had come up with a beautiful solution to the problem.. i won't even post a sh1t on his thread.. he just came out out-rightly to condemn girls which is very bad!!! if there was no demand for prostitution, prostitutes would not exist!! that's the root problem.. some men patronize prostitutes that is why they exist.. if men don't patronize them, they won't exist.. That's the Gospel truth

N since ur first comment wat solution have u proferred? I honestly admire d composture of d op. @bennyraz u av not made any remarkable input since ur 1st comment. However, u av brillantly deceived chillisauce whom I perceived does not even knw ur own point of arguement n has no base for d tantrums he is trowin at d op.

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
Henry praise:

N since ur first comment wat solution have u proferred? I honestly admire d composture of d op. @bennyraz u av not made any remarkable input since ur 1st comment. However, u av brillantly deceived chillisauce whom I perceived does not even knw ur own point of arguement n has no base for d tantrums he is trowin at d op.

Just keep quite if you dont know what to write.

His post reeks of hate!

He needs help. I didnt even bother to finish what he wrote up there, esp trying to equate girls with sleeping around.

1 Like

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
bennyraz: me i don't talk without actions.. i match my words with actions! if you girlfriend dumped you for a rich guy and you are coming here to rant.. My dear, go and work and work hard!! what you are grumbling about is no news, we all know that when a society is developing, there are certain trends that comes with it.. and if prostitution is one of the trends, so be it... so instead of you broke ass nica ranting hia.. take a big bold step forward and REGISTER a Non Governmental Organization and you take up the crusade against fighting runs girl and ashes
Henry praise:

and lets see where it would lead you to.. until then, pls don't disturb us on the cyberspace!! besides do you have a webpage about your rant?? a blog about your rant?? talk is cheap LOSER!
that was my solution to his rants on the first page.. bolded
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Henrypraise: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
@ justirich, pls ignore dem, for 'sum have bin destined for condemnation' since d inception of creation. U av notin personal wit dem its d level of moral decay dat must av prompt d post, if dat be d case, u ar not alone. Let ill trained individuals rant n chant dia bowels out in a bid to justify immorality.

1 Like

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
Henry praise: @ justirich, pls ignore dem, for 'sum have bin destined for condemnation' since d inception of creation. U av notin personal wit dem its d level of moral decay dat must av prompt d post, if dat be d case, u ar not alone. Let ill trained individuals rant n chant dia bowels out in a bid to justify immorality.

You are the same with op.

Your other thread u were complaining ur virgin girlfriend left you and got pregnant for another.

I see where the hate is coming ftom.

Go get another one biko

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
dont8: Really! Welcome to the league cheesy

Lest I forget, I'm doing great, thanks.
Thanks. cheesy
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

You are the same with op.

Your other thread u were complaining ur virgin girlfriend left you and got pregnant for another.

I see where the hate is coming ftom.

Go get another ome biko
are you minding them!! blawddy hypocrites roaming around nl because it is free.. let seun introduce a subscription fee right now and you will see all of them abscond grin grin broke aass niccas

1 Like

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Henrypraise: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
If dat be ur solution, isn't dis d best forum for an NGO or individual to kick start its campaign? Y ar u tryn to get sorry again n leta u will contradict ur sef wen u av bak up wit lyk minds as urs? @ bennyraz. I tink u got potentials that need to be channelled appropriately only if u make right decisions n stand for d truth. As for chillisauce, his problem is complex.

1 Like

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
2s£xy:
When it comes to issues like this, they rarely do and avoid it like the 12 plagues of Egypt
2sexy 2sexy. Bawoni? cheesy
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by yemmit90: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
kulyie: konji is not easy,you need them girls abi? Bet you want your daughter to marry as a faarjeen.the ones wey you dey chuk your banana inside their * them no get papa abi?abi na their own papa no want them to marry as faarjeen.

*singing* eserere o,eserere,eserere nitori ojo ale 8-)

No Kulyie,not like that,just like to be realistic with you. See, there's certain stage in life that your body will no longer take it.

Konji disease can lead to a serious physical and psychological problems you know.
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
Henry praise: If dat be ur solution, isn't dis d best forum for an NGO or individual to kick start its campaign? Y ar u tryn to get sorry again n leta u will contradict ur sef wen u av bak up wit lyk minds as urs? @ bennyraz. I tink u got potentials that need to be channelled appropriately only if u make right decisions n stand for d truth. As for chillisauce, his problem is complex.
Henry, i know what i have and I've channeled it properly grin grin obviously justirich doesn't know the meaning of NGO grin grin he's so daft.. if he wants to start an NGO, he should start it in his village in benin!! because the amount of girls being trafficked from Edo state to spain, italy, russia and all other European alone is more than the population of the people living in NIGER republic.. the funniest thing is that their Mothers keep encouraging their girls to prostitute around because they give birth to so many female children and at times they can't take care of them.. Have you ever been to NAPTIP before? if you've been there then you will know that justirich is a fool.. and most of his sisters are in Russia, spain, italy, hawking their bodies for money to send back home to him attend school in UNIBEN..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE / His Wife's Vagina/Vulva Is Wet And Enlarged; He Suspects Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.