Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Please Help Me Safe My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Safe My Marriage (1111 Views)

Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / Twitter Ruined My Marriage / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Safe My Marriage by kadr(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
I HAVE A VERY TEDIOUS JOB. I LEAVE HOME IN THE MORNING AND GET BACK HOME LIKE 10PM EVERY WORKING DAY
WHEN I GET HOME I AM ALREADY WORN OUT AND COULD HARDLY DO ANYTHING ELSE.
MY WIFE DOES NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL SHE COMPLAINS EVERY TIME THAT I AM NOT ROMANTIC AT ALL AND SHE ALWAYS ASK ME FOR SEX I DO NOT ALWAYS ASK.
WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR JUST 7 NMONTH AND NO CHILD YET.
MY WIFE DOES NOT WORK AND SHE IS REALY BORED
I NEED STRONG ADVICE BEFORE THIS GET OUT OF HAND.
PLEASE HELP ME SAFE MY MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Safe My Marriage by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
If u cant change ur working hours...try and make it up to her over the weekends. Spend time wit her, and give her a little of what she has been missing wink I'm sure she will appreciate the effort smiley
Re: Please Help Me Safe My Marriage by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
YOU WANNA SAFE YOUR MARRIAGE OR SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE? ANYWAYS....SO YOUR WIFE WANTS SEX AND YOU DONT WANNA GIVE IT

TO HER BECAUSE YOU WORK TOO MUCH? SO WHAT KINDA HELP ARE YOU WANTING? IS YOUR WIFE BEAUTIFUL?
Re: Please Help Me Safe My Marriage by k2039: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
Get her a job.

But seriously, you just have to satisfy her sexually, but if she also works that will reduce the pressure and intensity on you.
By the way, if you fail to satisfy her sexually she will get satisfied outside.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Safe My Marriage by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
k2039: Get her a job.

But seriously, you just have to satisfy her sexually, but if she also works that will reduce the pressure and intensity on you.
By the way, if you fail to satisfy her sexually she will get satisfied outside.
she might not spend hours in an office but I'm sure keeping the house clean and cooking is working too smiley and its probably more tiring
Re: Please Help Me Safe My Marriage by MaziOmenuko: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
I wouldn't have chipped in an advice if I didn't notice where you mentioned that sex is declining and the wife is complaining.

Your marriage is gradually collapsing with the decline of sex, which is the cement that binds the bricks of a love-filled marriage. How will you feel if (God forbids) your wife starts cheating on you? Whatever you do, make sure that as you devote time to your job, devote good time for your wife.

I will suggest that you make it up for her on weekends. Then on work days, go to bed on time once you're back from work. Then wake up when you are revitalized at midnight or early morning and start the sex. Don't take sex for granted in your marriage.

My 2 cents.
Re: Please Help Me Safe My Marriage by kadr(m): 11:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
tnx to u all for ur advice
Re: Please Help Me Safe My Marriage by addictiv(m): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2013
mondi_cheeks: she might not spend hours in an office but I'm sure keeping the house clean and cooking is working too smiley and its probably more tiring
you cant compare cleaning the house and cooking and tiding dishes to having an actual job...do you know why? cos you dont get paid doing house cleaning for yourself.
op 1. get her a job (a very stressful one) and see pressing concerns settled but dont complain when she doesnt have time for you. a better option ll be still getting her a job and trying to spend weekends, work leave periods with her.....its really worth it.
Re: Please Help Me Safe My Marriage by obo389(m): 12:57am On Jun 29, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
YOU WANNA SAFE YOUR MARRIAGE OR SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE? ANYWAYS....SO YOUR WIFE WANTS SEX AND YOU DONT WANNA GIVE IT

TO HER BECAUSE YOU WORK TOO MUCH? SO WHAT KINDA HELP ARE YOU WANTING? IS YOUR WIFE BEAUTIFUL?
You be yeye boi o shocked.
wetin concern you with whether his wife is beautiful or not undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Safe My Marriage by deeobserver209(m): 1:03am On Jun 29, 2013
Am not married yet.
But this is a big problem. Many couples are going through it. Try and look for a less demanding job.
Re: Please Help Me Safe My Marriage by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 29, 2013
obo389:
You be yeye boi o shocked.
wetin concern you with whether his wife is beautiful or not undecided

His whole marriage doesnt concern me at all...but since hes making it public.....am free to ask whatever i wanna

ask......if am a yeye boi...doesn't that make you a yeye girl? yes..I believe it does....

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Safe My Marriage by Godson201333(m): 5:10am On Jun 29, 2013
You better hurry up before your neighbor or someone else takes over,what do you expect her to think or how do you expect her to feel,She is always at home morning till night,Please do not come back here and start complaining that your wife is cheating on your oo..Just my one kobo
Re: Please Help Me Safe My Marriage by Linoversace: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2013
...You get hope say she still asks for sēx,you better find time to make out with your wifey...when she stops asking for sēx,na then your eye go clear say you get time from 11-7am to service am!
Re: Please Help Me Safe My Marriage by MrsChima(f): 7:23am On Jun 29, 2013
kadr: I HAVE A VERY TEDIOUS JOB. I LEAVE HOME IN THE MORNING AND GET BACK HOME LIKE 10PM EVERY WORKING DAY
WHEN I GET HOME I AM ALREADY WORN OUT AND COULD HARDLY DO ANYTHING ELSE.
MY WIFE DOES NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL SHE COMPLAINS EVERY TIME THAT I AM NOT ROMANTIC AT ALL AND SHE ALWAYS ASK ME FOR SEX I DO NOT ALWAYS ASK.
WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR JUST 7 NMONTH AND NO CHILD YET.
MY WIFE DOES NOT WORK AND SHE IS REALY BORED
I NEED STRONG ADVICE BEFORE THIS GET OUT OF HAND.
PLEASE HELP ME SAFE MY MARRIAGE

Are you Nigerian
Re: Please Help Me Safe My Marriage by Mynd44: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2013
She needs a job
Re: Please Help Me Safe My Marriage by Enegod(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

so..you want help him satisfy his wife...kai!! op, i think you should buy her a Love Machine so that she can satisfy herself..
Re: Please Help Me Safe My Marriage by Basilona(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2013
addictiv:
you cant compare cleaning the house and cooking and tiding dishes to having an actual job...do you know why? cos you dont get paid doing house cleaning for yourself.
op 1. get her a job (a very stressful one) and see pressing concerns settled but dont complain when she doesnt have time for you. a better option ll be still getting her a job and trying to spend weekends, work leave periods with her.....its really worth it.

What HE said.
Re: Please Help Me Safe My Marriage by KINGwax(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2013
mondi_cheeks: If u cant change ur working hours...try and make it up to her over the weekends. Spend time wit her, and give her a little of what she has been missing wink I'm sure she will appreciate the effort smiley
mondi is back!!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? / Please Friends Advice Me / Should Spouses Have Access To Each Other's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.