Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? (20053 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Happytina(f): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
Yes only if both parties undastand each oda. So many at times we find our self involvin in a relationship dat we ar nt mearnt 2 be into. So wen u notice dat u carry ur partner along n wait 4 some mth n d relationship wil end naturaly without any hurt 2 d pple involvd.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Happytina(f): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
Yes only if both parties undastand each other. So many at times we find our self involving in a relationship dat we ar nt mearnt to be into. So when you notice that u carry your partner along and wait for some weeks and the relationship wil end naturaly without any hurt to the people involvd.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
Not with the one one u truely love
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Lobi(f): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
Evestar200: YO MEHN!,,YOU CANT PASS THRU WHAT AM PASSING TRU RIGHT NOW,,,HOW CAN U BE IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT DOESNT SEEM LIKE YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP? WE HAVNT C EACH OTHER FOR SIX MONTHS NW,,IF I DONT CALL HIM,,HE WONT CALL ME,,IF I ASK HIM WHY HE IS NOT CALLING,,HE WILL GIVE LAME EXCUSE (NO MONEY TO BUY AIRTIME) IS THAT A RELATIONSHIP? And i havnt cheat on him all this while,,SO AM TIRED
He probably quit the relationship 6months ago.no guy is too broke to call his girlfriend
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by t2luv: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
rman: Yes, if the terms and conditions were clearly stated from the start.

Really !!!.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Now I know what to do with you when Im done with you grin

shocked damn, I knew it
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by churific(m): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
Yes it's very possible. It's just rare. Someone usually comes out of the relationship gaining more. In most cases, the female gets hurt and the man usually gets what he wanted.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by LordReed(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
SimonAndal: You both should have achieved that level of emotional detachment/aloofness otherwise known as "Spock-neity". Otherwise... you-know-what!

Spock-neity! LoL good one there.

1 Like

Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by ukandi1(m): 12:13am On Jul 01, 2013
Not love but feelings. You don't have to love someone to be hurt by
them. If you like someone deeply and you are rejected, it hurts[/quote]. yea i agree with u. it hurts so much.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by LUKINGUY(m): 4:58am On Jul 01, 2013
Depends on the relationship. For instance as a guy man, you met an olosho and you approached her to be your boo for 1day, she agreed and you went home to do the thing, after 24hrs you break the relationship, titi lae lae you won't remember what happened no body get hurt. No be so
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 01, 2013
REALITY101:

shocked damn, I knew it

Oh come on.. You know Im just playing kiss kiss
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Oh come on.. You know Im just playing kiss kiss

I need more than kisses to believe you wink
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 01, 2013
REALITY101:

I need more than kisses to believe you wink

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We are all adults here.. Don't be shy smiley
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 01, 2013
REALITY101:

We are all adults here.. Don't be shy smiley

Im not an adult tho.. Im more of a virgin than onila. cry
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Im not an adult tho.. Im more of a virgin than onila. cry

Really? Ok let me try it out. The glans only, I promise smiley
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 01, 2013
REALITY101:

Really? Ok let me try it out. The glans only, I promise smiley

You naughty freak tongue
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

You naughty freak tongue

Lol.. Glans is better than fingers init? cheesy
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Excel30: 6:32am On Jul 01, 2013
Someone must be hurt especially if one of the patner is a cheater&a lier.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by laprince(m): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2013
Oahray: Yes there is (infact, 'are'). Don't mind the poster above me.
It depends on the two of them and the circumstances though.

There must be pain somewhere
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Tinoxky: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2013
Bigcake: Well, dat could be d begining of madness.
hahahahahahaha
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Oahray: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
laprince:

that's too blatant a generalisation bro. "Relationship" is too broad and vague a term to make such assumptions.

Did you take into consideration the fact that the duration of the relationship matters? Most times, it is the realisation that the time and energy invested in the relationship is wasted, that hurts.

Did you also realise that the circumstances of breakups are not always the same? Not all relationships have sudden and shocking ends. Some just fizzle out (with both partners seeing the unmistakable handwriting on the wall), and with them hurt (if any) is usually pre-breakup and not an effect.

Did you even take into account that emotionalism differs with individual?

What exactly did you consider before arriving at your own conclusion? Your own emotional makeup? Your relationship only? C'mon you can do better than that.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Kaylaychii(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
I think its Possible,, If they both fall outta love the same time. it wil.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Youngpo413: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
ehizo25:
It depends on the way and manner the relationship is ended. If both parties sit down in a cool spot (say a nice fast food joint or some other serene environment) and discuss openly why the relationship must end, there will be less ill feelings.

Yeah,that`s DISCLOSURE and it helps the "dumpee" to move on with ease.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Youngpo413: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
mbhs139:

In fact, I don't know what's with my fiancee this few days? She has just been feeling cold towards me, and when I ask her what's the problem she said there is nothing.

I have prepared my mind for the worst: this is not her first time, I know her very well. She come up with this attitude whenever some other guys are saying something in her ears. She has done so a number of time and I have overlooked same by talking sense into her head. But this time, having gone this far, it will be the end. I'm just assuming now; I just hope it's not what I'm thinking.

Na their way so pls dont be surprised.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
That's if the both of them are not serious but it's difficult to see a relationship where the lady and the guy are unserious; one of them must be committed.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Youngpo413: 6:24am On Oct 05, 2014
laprince:

and one person will feel used

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater / Fun Time (pic) / Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.