Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? (20055 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
It depends on the way and manner the relationship is ended. If both parties sit down in a cool spot (say a nice fast food joint or some other serene environment) and discuss openly why the relationship must end, there will be less ill feelings.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by godman01(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
I Doubt it.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by mbhs139(m): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
Orikinla: Yes.
You can end a relationship without acrimony by having a simple exit strategy.
The problem is most cases of break ups are caused by cheating or maltreatment.

I have ended relationships quietly without me or my partners getting hurt.
A girlfriend simply stopped seeing me for four years and later returned.
I stopped seeing a girlfriend and later we resumed our relationship again.

Those who left without any misunderstanding and are now married are still among my best friends.

ADVICE: ALWAYS HAVE AN EXIT STRATEGY IN A RELATIONSHIP EVEN IF IT IS COURTSHIP.
AND IT IS ALWAYS BETTER AND SAFER TO QUIT THAN TO CHEAT BEFORE ENDING A RELATIONSHIP.

In fact, I don't know what's with my fiancee this few days? She has just been feeling cold towards me, and when I ask her what's the problem she said there is nothing.

I have prepared my mind for the worst: this is not her first time, I know her very well. She come up with this attitude whenever some other guys are saying something in her ears. She has done so a number of time and I have overlooked same by talking sense into her head. But this time, having gone this far, it will be the end. I'm just assuming now; I just hope it's not what I'm thinking.

1 Like

Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by badmeat(m): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
They don't see me coming!and they don't know when I leave!Badmeat!playa international
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by rottenegg: 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
I don't think there is a maybe or exception. All relationships that come to an end always hurt! If its not you, it'll be your partner. Both of you might want to pretend but inside, we all know how you feel. 10yrs, 5yrs, 6months, 2weeks . . .even the over night fling! They all hurt at the end of the day.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Israel5(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
yes o! if they both die or if they love each other unto seperation.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Israel5(m): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
yes o! if they both die or if they love each other unto separation.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by badmeat(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
rottenegg: I don't think there is a maybe or exception. All relationships that come to an end always hurt! If its not you, it'll be your partner. Both of you might want to pretend but inside, we all know how you feel. 10yrs, 5yrs, 6months, 2weeks . . .even the over night fling! They all hurt at the end of the day.
wow!I like ya monikagrin
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Xaviers(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
i do not think so!! All i know is dat she will cry her eyes out even if na she do d breakup!...
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by nous(f): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
NO, it is not possible. The party who was in love gets hurt.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Javeros: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
no way
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by aburo7: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
If there is no love in the relationship then it is possible.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by inagold(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
is't easy to cut-off part of ur body witout feeling d pain?
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Yucee55(m): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
Why not? Its all about maturity, understanding and reasons behind the ending/termination of the relationship.
I am a living witness . I still chat, laugh and giggle with my Ex gal despite the fact that we had called it off!
One can end a genuine relationship without any of the parties being hurt.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by optimusprime2(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
Yea its possible, just tell her you are Gay...
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by welovethee(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
Justiyke4u: Please is it possible to end a relationship without anybody being hurt. If it is how is it done?

Yes its possible when you did not fornicate. Before I married my wife, I was in a relationship that was obviously not working, although I loved my girl friend So much. However, when we both saw that it was not going anywhere, we both agreed to go our Separate ways. It was a big relief for me. I believe we were both not hurt because during the period of the relationship, we never fornicated. That is a very important factor, FORNICATION.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
ehizo25: It depends on the way and manner the relationship is ended. If both parties sit down in a cool spot (say a nice fast food joint or some other serene environment) and discuss openly why the relationship must end, there will be less ill feelings.

This will minimize the hurt and it shows respect for themselves. I believe this is the best way to end a relationship. Not acting up just saying it as it is.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by zubino(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
Its only possible if the parties are not in love with each other. It really hurts to break up with someone u love. I will rather love she that loves me than waste my time and resources on a fellow that has no regards for me.

1 Like

Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Bashirfuntua(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
only possible if both of you die at the same time
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by ggirl89(f): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
I doubt
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Oahray: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
Funny how people think it is not possible. Maybe it's the kinda cheat/fight breakups they are used to. Or maybe it's just my understanding of "hurt" and the op's question.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by McAmah(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
Evestar200: YO MEHN!! I WANNA END MY OWN TOO,,,I CANT BE STUCK IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT DOESNT BRING ME JOY AND HAPPINESS
Can we start something new ... I would give you all the happiness you desire
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by cycline404(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
Let both parties see the picture on the wall.... Like to my own experience if u are a man... Keep ur courage let the lady do more of the talking... U just do more of the listening. U will see it clearly she will keep the room for the peaceful separation... But the love must be sinking before this can really take effect...
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Msgamble: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
If it a GAME? Yes..where you pay,you digged hole..no string attached,yes no one will feel hurt. U left her for new hole n she leaves for richer guys..shikena
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by frankscof(m): 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
Yes if d both party neva rili luv each oda
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Justiyke4u: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ab025: @op, Can u make an omelette without breaking an egg....?
i dont know thats why am asking
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Justiyke4u: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
dopeJemi:

it wilL onLy be possibLe if u guys never loved each other
even when there is no love sometimes i think it just hurts
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by marshal44: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
I doubt it. One party will surely get hurt.
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Justiyke4u: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
crackhaus:
With all the romantic movies and novels in circulation, not to talk of the unending recycle of relationship-themed topics on Nairaland, i really don't get why questions like this are still being asked. Okay sorry for being mean...just ask your father huh; but if you can't because he doesn't know you're in a relationship, maybe the problem is you're too young to be in one in the first place.
yes i agree with u but i beg to say that i av seen the level of ur reasoning thank u
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by milky3(f): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
only if u do not Love each other
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
Not possible. My last guy broke my heart and crushed my feelings cry
Re: Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? by Evestar200(f): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
obadiah777: AND WHAT EXACTLY IS JOY AND HAPPINESS ? YOU EXPECT A MAN TO GIVE YOU THAT ? THATS SOMETHING YOU NEED TO HAVE WITHIN YOURSELF
YO MEHN!,,YOU CANT PASS THRU WHAT AM PASSING TRU RIGHT NOW,,,HOW CAN U BE IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT DOESNT SEEM LIKE YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP? WE HAVNT C EACH OTHER FOR SIX MONTHS NW,,IF I DONT CALL HIM,,HE WONT CALL ME,,IF I ASK HIM WHY HE IS NOT CALLING,,HE WILL GIVE LAME EXCUSE (NO MONEY TO BUY AIRTIME) IS THAT A RELATIONSHIP? And i havnt cheat on him all this while,,SO AM TIRED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater / Fun Time (pic) / ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.