Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Woman Beater - How To Know Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Beater - How To Know Them (18858 Views)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Beater - How To Know Them by lioness(f): 9:43am On May 15, 2008
What are the signs that a man will be a woman beater
I know alot of girls who say their husbands never slapped them while they were dating but after marriage, they beat the shiit outta them.
So am wondering, what should a girl watch out for as signals that the guy might be bruce lee? undecided
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by janami(f): 9:45am On May 15, 2008
na only God's grace fit save us
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by menix(m): 9:51am On May 15, 2008
Check his left hand palm if u sight any vein then its confirmed,

1 Like

Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by janami(f): 9:54am On May 15, 2008
menix:

lol. how true is dt? proof please.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Nobody: 9:58am On May 15, 2008
menix:

lol smiley

@post
Temper outbursts
Violent or demeaning language e.g. 'chick','slut', 'bitch' etc
Sexist attitude
Psychological abuse e.g. 'You're no good'
Insults
Ridicule
Abusive background
Possesiveness
Excessive sexual jealousy
Restricting and controlling behavior
Constantly checking and tracking you
Use of force or coercion e.g. threating to hit you

Hope this helps smiley
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Nobody: 10:00am On May 15, 2008
Kliplemet:

roflmao

I had a feeling someone would post something like that! cheesy

This is a serious matter o!
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by HRhotness(f): 10:05am On May 15, 2008
I once had a boyfriend who used to hit me,,,

I noticed he never espressed his anger, always kept everything locked inside,  I'd say thats a sure sign. any guy who can express anger verbally, would also be able resolve issues verbally.

By verbal expression, i don't mean insults and abuse because thats also unacceptable,,,, these days I shy away from men (people in general too)who keep things in and can't express themselves without getting insultive, I learnt the hard way  sad
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by janami(f): 10:08am On May 15, 2008
ibkaye:

lol smiley

@post
Temper outbursts
Violent or demeaning language e.g. 'chick','slut', 'bitch' etc
Sexist attitude
Psychological abuse e.g. 'You're no good'
Insults
Ridicule
Abusive background
Possesiveness
Excessive sexual jealousy
Restricting and controlling behavior
Constantly checking and tracking you
Use of force or coercion e.g. threating to hit you

Hope this helps smiley
nice one smiley
Kliplemet:

[img]http://www.gameguru.in/images/bruce-lee-game-1.jpg[/img]
Bruce Lee was a wife beater? Who would have thunk it grin
lol. very funny grin
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Nobody: 10:08am On May 15, 2008
HR.hotness:

I noticed he never espressed his anger, always kept everything locked inside,  I'd say thats a sure sign. any guy who can express anger verbally, would also be able resolve issues verbally.

My verbal expression, i don't mean insults and abuse because thats also unacceptable,,,, these days I shy away from men (people in general too)who keep things in and can't express themselves without getting insultive, I learnt the hard way  sad
Very sorry to hear that HR, hope you doing and feeling much better now smiley
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by menix(m): 10:09am On May 15, 2008
janami:

lol. how true is dt? proof please.

Wel, Being a scientist i ve done my experiment, Had to sample all wife beaters i know and they all have dis green Vein u would faintly see on there left hand palm.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by HRhotness(f): 10:10am On May 15, 2008
ibkaye:

Very sorry to hear that HR, hope you doing and feeling much better now smiley

thanks girl but t'was a long time ago, I was young and in a bad place,,,

Its all good now, let me see the man that want to hit me now, i'll serve him is willy for breakfast   wink
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Nobody: 10:12am On May 15, 2008
HR.hotness:

thanks girl but t'was a long time ago, I was young and in a bad place,,,

Its all good now, let me see the man that want to hit me now, i'll serve him is willy for breakfast wink

Good to Hear smiley

Roflmao, eggs, beans, toast and pen1s cheesy
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by mellow(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2008
I don't think there is any
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by HRhotness(f): 10:13am On May 15, 2008
ibkaye:

Good to Hear smiley

Roflmao, eggs, beans, toast and pen1s cheesy

lol, yeah,,,, summin like that cheesy
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by babyx(f): 10:25am On May 15, 2008
@poster
Anyman you can register a slap on a lady, can go further. Watch out for those men who like to use their hands to express how angry they are.!
All the best.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by janami(f): 10:35am On May 15, 2008
@sandstorm
u and this list again shocked?  hmmm . . . . oga o. Best of luck with the tongue . . . em. . . . word lashing sha grin
@ menix
i wld be sure to send my boyfy's left hand as a specimen for ur continued passionate research into wife beaters cheesy
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by sandstorm: 10:38am On May 15, 2008
@sandstorm
u and this list again Shocked? hmmm . . . . oga o. Best of luck with the tongue . . . em. . . . word lashing sha Grin

fOR posting this note u are are currently under investigation, pray i don't catch u wanting.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by janami(f): 10:43am On May 15, 2008
@sandstorm
lol. investigate all ya want cool
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Nobody: 10:47am On May 15, 2008
HR.hotness:

I noticed he never espressed his anger, always kept everything locked inside, I'd say thats a sure sign. any guy who can express anger verbally, would also be able resolve issues verbally.

By verbal expression, i don't mean insults and abuse because thats also unacceptable,,,, these days I shy away from men (people in general too)who keep things in and can't express themselves without getting insultive, I learnt the hard way sad

i bet u gave the guy a bit of ur gub.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Bblak(f): 11:17am On May 15, 2008
It's  really difficut to know one but i think a guy that is possessive, allergic to anger, and yell at every little conversation is likely to be a wife beater lipsrsealed My view
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by tboy1(m): 11:29am On May 15, 2008
smiley
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by tboy1(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2008
sorry i posted it twice my mistake
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by bluehorizo(m): 11:44am On May 15, 2008
tboy1

You are happy that your "momsi" kicked your sister out of her matrimonial home. What mother would go into her daughter's matrimonial home to throw our her baggages? Your sister may live to regret that action your "momsi" took. I wonder how some parents ruin their children's marriages all in the name of protecting them.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by tboy1(m): 11:45am On May 15, 2008
@ bluehorizo
they were not married
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by manchibabe: 11:46am On May 15, 2008
@ tboy1
men r heartless sha o,

i think one of d  signs is if the dude has a quick temper nd uses fowl words, like slot, bitch, LovePeddler

i had a family friend who had a quik temper ( i mean quicker than a concord airline) and he used to flare up over d slightest tins nd his gfriend used to call me to complain of ow abusive he was but she neva told me that he beat her nd i knew he was capable of doing  it until one night d gil call me for middle of night say d boi wan kill am nd she had to call her mum to get her out of there, despite al dis she still came back to my fam friend after a few weeks,
it seems some gils enjoy dis beating,
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by tboy1(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2008
manchibabe:

@ tboy1
men r heartless sha o,

i think one of d  signs is if the dude has a quick temper nd uses fowl words, like slot, bitch, LovePeddler

i had a family friend who had a quik temper ( i mean quicker than a concord airline) and he used to flare up over d slightest tins nd his gfriend used to call me to complain of ow abusive he was but she never told me that he beat her nd i knew he was capable of doing  it until one night d gil call me for middle of night say d boi wan kill am nd she had to call her mum to get her out of there, despite al this she still came back to my fam friend after a few weeks,
it seems some gils enjoy this beating,

i used to work with one naija girl who used to get her daily beating everyday once she gets home. This girl was very pretty, nice and was making her own money. she used to tell me the reason why she was hit the day before and after she told me so many stories i told her to stop tellin me if she can't leave the guy. When i asked why couldnt she leave she said because ' I LOVE HIM SO MUCH ' and i just started laughing.Thats why i personally think ladies are so complicated because i still don't know how they think
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Bblak(f): 12:13pm On May 15, 2008
@Tboy1

That was so cruel of the man. shocked sad

I don't think you can know until you get that first hot slap

First hot slap ke? I doubt if i can wait to receive that before i take to my heels.Once a wife beater always a wife beater
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by tboy1(m): 12:19pm On May 15, 2008
Bblak:

First hot slap ke? I doubt if i can wait to receive that before i take to my heels.Once a wife beater always a wife beater

The first slap will come as a surprise and you'll be too stunned to even know what happened to you
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by SexxyNaija(f): 12:29pm On May 15, 2008
Controlling - Remember most abuse whether sexual, verbal, or etc is all about CONTROL
* They want to prove that they are stronger than you or they want to be in control of anything that is weaker than them. That is why they slap you down, push you down and belittle you

Because of this control they will usually want you all to themselves
-They don't want you spending so much time with friends and family
-They might act very JEALOUS and some people confuse this for love (thinking OH he/she is SO cute, they are acting jealous, aww, they love me)
-They WILL I REPEAT play mind games (if they hit you or yell at you, they will quickly apologize saying I DID NOT MEAN THIS, THIS IS NOT ME) and act like its not their character
-They will DO ANYTHING for you to stay in their circle of games, especially after they have abused you, they will beg, coax, bribe, anything!!!

Abuse is serious, they is a real life example of things, everyone is different, also ASK ABOUT OTHER RELATIONSHIPS and WHY they ENDED, it is really important, people say it doesn't matter BUT IT DOES. If he says my ex girlfriend is in the hospital from falling down the stairs, BEWARE!!
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Bblak(f): 12:46pm On May 15, 2008
tboy1:

The first slap will come as a surprise and you'll be too stunned to even know what happened to you

I pray it doesn't happen cos it's definitely going to be the end of the relationship. I can't stand a man that can't control his angerWhat insolence
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by divanaija1: 1:41pm On May 15, 2008
Ma sister's got this friend who is a punchin bag to her husband. She’s lost a tooth but stil lives wit d monster.  angry imagine that

We went to visit her once (ma sis n i) n d gorilla-woman-beatin husband was in one of his foul moods. . Not minding we were there he slapped Saliha (ma sis friend) threatened to beat d livin daylight out of her n tear her cloths into pieces, if she delays his dinner ever again! angry n he was lik. . ."u kno i've done it beforeD IDIOT  angry rite there in our presence   i felt lik turnin in2 ‘the thing’ n knocking all his teeth out  angry

Some of thez demented biological organisms angry  angry  angry actually glorify in d act

Saliha ofcus said he was d perfect Gorillagentleman when they were datin.aint they all sad she added probably to tak side wit him that he does that cus he loves her angry lov ma A** i ain't havin none o that sh*t  angry 

Yeah some u can tel immediately they gon mess u up good but loads r wolves in sheep clothin,you're deep in before u kno. May God in his infinite mercy guide us good women n give us the best of real men. Not biological anomalies who think they r men

N for ma ladies out dia who's gat d strength / power, abegy beat them bac wel wel.Beat them black, blue pink n yellow grin. . .beat them til they yell Mummmy i shall never hurt a woman ever again. tongue Awon olodo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by bonik(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2008
I DON'T THINK I WOULD CREATE AND OPPORTUNITY FOR A WOMAN TO SLAP ME,BUT IN A SITUATION IT COMES UNEXPECTED,WOULD LET HER KNOW THAT ITS UNETHICAL.LEAVE HER AND GO[[/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says / What Women Really Want In A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.