Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Woman Beater - How To Know Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Beater - How To Know Them (18940 Views)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Busta(f): 1:58pm On May 15, 2008
@poster,

There is no define way to tell them apart. One can only enter the marriage with prayers and hope for the best.

But my advice is; one a guy raises his hands on u, the respect is gone . . pack ur kaya and disappear.
cos if I did it once, he will do it again and again and again.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 15, 2008
bluehorizo:

tboy1

You are happy that your "momsi" kicked your sister out of her matrimonial home. What mother would go into her daughter's matrimonial home to throw our her baggages? Your sister may live to regret that action your "momsi" took. I wonder how some parents ruin their children's marriages all in the name of protecting them.

What nonsense did this man just spew here?
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 15, 2008
stillwater:

What nonsense did this man just spew here?

i just saw the post myself. a consenter to violent behaviour is just as likely to be a violent person. if the girl in question had been his sister, his reply woulda been very different.

PUNK!! angry angry
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Dreloaded(f): 2:21pm On May 15, 2008
There are seriously some guys you can tell from the jump, some "subtle hints" are actually red flags that most girls tend to ignore and then there are the sociopaths that you just dont cant know

-Family Background(watch his parents)
-Mentality/Reasoning, alot truy to say shit cos they know they think it's what you want to hear but most of the time you can tell if they actally believe in what they are saying or not
-Mood/Tolerance Level
-Friendship With Alcohol, I know alot will say blah blah not everyone who drinks are beaters, whatever. HOWEVER if dude is known for drowning sorrows or depressing with drinks, then know the person has severe issues.

I cant date a drinker anyway, even the so called social ones sef, na beware.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Busta(f): 2:23pm On May 15, 2008
The whole wife beating thing is sad and should be condemned in its entirety , but that is not to say some women deserve to marry these wife beaters , I have checked through nairaland and believe the following girls deserve to marry a wife beater. the list is:

1> BUSTA
2> CADET
3> DE- RELOADED
4> SHENIQUA
5> TEMPTOUS
6> JENNYKADRY
7>MORENIKE.

The one u do yesterday neva belleful u?

OK o . . by God's grace . . u will marry a husband beater. The one that will beat the living daylight outtta u.
Oloriburuku, omo ale oshi
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by sandstorm: 2:27pm On May 15, 2008
OK o . . by God's grace . . u will marry a husband beater. The one that will beat the living daylight outtta u.
Oloriburuku, omo ale oshi

something is wrong with u, with dat great butt of urs u have chosen a life of infamy , but thanks 2 God I am here to deflate ur arrogant booty, eflefu
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Dreloaded(f): 2:31pm On May 15, 2008
tboy1

I must say I APPLAUD your mother. Awon Yoruba kin ba nonsense lowo anybody.

Rubbish. That's exactly what my mother would have done and the whole thing withs soliders is what my dad would have done then again, child or no child I dont believe I would have dealt with that for so long. 6 years? Man she tried. Im glad you told your mom ehen she told you not too, what if he ended up kiilling her? Most mothers would have been like "grin and bear it". Pathetic disgraces to humanity.

Can you imagine, her kid's first words in native tongue is words used in the abuse of his mother. That's so disgusting. sad

stillwater, please ignore that lunatic. Apparenrtly he's an example of the kind of monsters people should avoid.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by lucabrasi(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2008
@poster
its all very well and good that you have chronicled the charact of a woman beater,but how would a man now recognise a man beater seeing as women beat men as well
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Busta(f): 2:35pm On May 15, 2008
sandstorm:

something is wrong with u, with that great butt of urs u have chosen a life of infamy , but thanks 2 God I am here to deflate your arrogant booty, eflefu

Idupaul,
I am not even gonna exchange words with u today . .its obvious u want attention since u were deprived from it ur entire life. . . after being dropped to the floor at birth, its obvious u gat no brain and u're retarded from staring at booty.
I will refrain from responding to u after this . .I gat a life and u ain't got shit.

Kiss my big, round, black BUM!!! tongue
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Dreloaded(f): 2:35pm On May 15, 2008
lucabrasi:

@poster
its all very well and good that you have chronicled the charact of a woman beater,but how would a man now recognise a man beater seeing as women beat men as well

same thing as ibkaye's list.

and stop trying to change tyhe topic of this thread. How come when people makme threads you people walways want to reverse it? Make another thread for that case abi?
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 15, 2008
Abuse is serious, they is a real life example of things, everyone is different, also ASK ABOUT OTHER RELATIONSHIPS and WHY they ENDED, it is really important, people say it doesn't matter BUT IT DOES. If he says my ex girlfriend is in the hospital from falling down the stairs, BEWARE!!

These men are great pretenders angry. My aunt used to work in a hospital in naija, and she told me they had case like this where a woman was hospitalized (with bruises all over her body) for "falling down the stairs." Check out the husband when he comes visiting his wife--all smiles and with gifts. His wife would tell the nurses to lie that she's sleeping. My aunt said you'ld never know the man's a monster with the way he acts around the doctor, as if he cares angry.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by tboy1(m): 2:59pm On May 15, 2008
D-reloaded:

tboy1
I must say I APPLAUD your mother. Awon Yoruba kin ba nonsense lowo anybody.
Rubbish. That's exactly what my mother would have done and the whole thing withs soliders is what my dad would have done then again, child or no child I don't believe I would have dealt with that for so long. 6 years? Man she tried. I'm glad you told your mom ehen she told you not too, what if he ended up kiilling her? Most mothers would have been like "grin and bear it". Pathetic disgraces to humanity.

Can you imagine, her kid's first words in native tongue is words used in the abuse of his mother. That's so disgusting. sad

stillwater, please ignore that lunatic. Apparenrtly he's an example of the kind of monsters people should avoid.
smiley
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Busta(f): 3:01pm On May 15, 2008
tboy1:

grin grin If you knew my mum you wont be surprised at anything she does, you should have seen what she did to popsi in naij when she found out he had slept with all the unmarried/married women in his office and in the neighbourhood grin grin

The question is why do ladies still stay with a dude after he has whooped your ass so bad

Hehehehe . . and are ur parents still together?

To answer ur question,
Once u're in love . . u automatically signed to be a fool to the person.
But honestly . . if u love someone, why would u raise ur hands on them in the first place? the love don die be that now.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by idupaul: 3:02pm On May 15, 2008
Idupaul,
I am not even going to exchange words with u today . .its obvious u want attention since u were deprived from it your entire life. . . after being dropped to the floor at birth, its obvious u gat no brain and u're retarded from staring at booty.
I will refrain from responding to u after this . .I gat a life and u ain't got shit.

Kiss my big, round, black BUM!!!  

busta please take it easy on me , wetin I do u, leave my name out of your wild posts,
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by tboy1(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2008
Busta:

Hehehehe . . and are your parents still together?

To answer your question,
Once u're in love . . u automatically signed to be a fool to the person.
But honestly . . if u love someone, why would u raise your hands on them in the first place? the love don die be that now.

No they are not - after what she did to him  grin grin grin
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by sylvex(f): 3:06pm On May 15, 2008
The Nagging gays
Over Possessive things
The Jealous whimps
The Complainers
always wanna be in control beast
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by idupaul: 3:06pm On May 15, 2008
I can't date a drinker anyway, even the so called social ones sef, na beware.

na so  , we de hear u, its not only drinker wat of crack head, grin
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 15, 2008
in fact i dey like find trouble make i quick see im 'true colour'.

even if he's perfect at deceit, there is no rope they can use to tie me to him that will prevent me from leaving him if he beats me. Lord knows i wont take that from any man. even love will gbakwa oku (catch fire) for the matter.

rubbish.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 15, 2008
tboy1:

No they are not - after what she did to him grin grin grin

oh lawdy!!  grin grin
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Seun(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2008
The only protection you have is your willingness to walk away the first time he lays a finger on you, whether or not you are just dating or married with kids.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by lucabrasi(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2008
very easy to say, prolly works in movies not in real life,
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Dreloaded(f): 3:22pm On May 15, 2008
tboy, I get the sense that yiour mom respects herself alot. I bow to her o wink

lucabrasi:

very easy to say, prolly works in movies not in real life,

speak for yourself. Maybe cowardly women exist in your family line but we are not all the same

Thankfully.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by 4Him1(m): 3:37pm On May 15, 2008
D-reloaded:

tboy, I get the sense that yiour mom respects herself alot. I bow to her o wink

by being violent in return? i beg to disagree. A right can never two wrongs make.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Dreloaded(f): 3:39pm On May 15, 2008
Actually with that statement I was referring to

you should have seen what my mom did to popsi in naij when she found out he had slept with all the unmarried/married women in his office and in the neighbourhood

Not sure where you got violent from as he didnt go in depth of what she did.

Anyway tboy, what I dont understand is how with a mother like yours, your sister could even tolerate that crap for as long as she did
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by tboy1(m): 3:42pm On May 15, 2008
4 Him:

by being violent in return? i beg to disagree. A right can never two wrongs make.

says who?

D-reloaded:

Actually with that statement I was referring to
Not sure where you got violent from as he didnt go in depth of what she did.

i wonder o
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by 4Him1(m): 3:44pm On May 15, 2008
tboy1:

i wonder o, did u see anywhere i said she physically attacked him in my post

Your mom got soldiers to go beat up her daughter's boyfriend . . . that in my book is totally unecessary. I can only imagine what she did to her husband. I dont excuse husband beaters but there are more logical ways of solving such issues without getting overly paranoid.
We are in a generation were we now think women who exhibit wild behaviour are said to be "standing up for themselves".
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Dreloaded(f): 3:47pm On May 15, 2008
because abuse of 6 years in the eyes of a toodler was necessary
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by tboy1(m): 3:50pm On May 15, 2008
D-reloaded:

Anyway tboy, what I don't understand is how with a mother like yours, your sister could even tolerate that crap for as long as she did

Till today i still dont understand because we even laugh about it. I've got 4 sisters- 3 of them are like my mum i.e stand their ground-  But this my sis acts like she's too tough to everyone but i always knew she was not as tough as she acts
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by tboy1(m): 3:57pm On May 15, 2008
4 Him:

Your mom got soldiers to go beat up her daughter's boyfriend . . . that in my book is totally unecessary. I can only imagine what she did to her husband. I don't excuse husband beaters but there are more logical ways of solving such issues without getting overly paranoid.
We are in a generation were we now think women who exhibit wild behaviour are said to be "standing up for themselves".

overly paranoid?? now david you're talking bullshit.

can you tell me 1 way logical ways of solving such issues , where a lady cannot leave the man that is kicking her ass almost everyday? where you have to go home thinking if you'll be hit today and knowing you can't do anything about it?where the kid has to watch the mum getting beat up - the school once called my sister that the kids in school don't like playing with my nephew because he's always whooping the kid's ass in school and gives them scratches on their face-one of the parents them had to have a word with my sister. I don't know where he's learning to do that but im 90% sure its from home.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by 4Him1(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2008
tboy1:

overly paranoid?? now david you're talking bullshit.

can you tell me 1 way logical ways of solving such issues , where a lady cannot leave the man that is kicking her ass almost everyday? where you have to go home thinking if you'll be hit today and knowing you can't do anything about it?where the kid has to watch the mum getting beat up - the school once called my sister that the kids in school don't like playing with my nephew because he's always whooping the kid's ass in school and gives the scratched on their face-one of them had to have a word with my sister.I don't know where he's learning to do that but im 90% sure its from home.

Bullshit? maybe maybe not.

Your sister lived in the UK with this man for 6yrs . . . didnt she know the way to the nearest police station?
Did anyone tie her legs to that house and declare she must never leave?

There are several ways to look at this, going to beat up the fellow in his home solves no problems but simply brands you all as being only marginally better than him.
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by Busta(f): 4:00pm On May 15, 2008
4 Him:

Your mom got soldiers to go beat up her daughter's boyfriend . . . that in my book is totally unecessary. I can only imagine what she did to her husband. I don't excuse husband beaters but there are more logical ways of solving such issues without getting overly paranoid.

hmmm . . like wat?
how else would u suggest she deals with the situation?
Go to church and keep praying for her husband to change?
Re: Woman Beater - How To Know Them by 4Him1(m): 4:01pm On May 15, 2008
Busta:

hmmm . . like what?
how else would u suggest she deals with the situation?
Go to church and keep praying for her husband to change?

See response to t-Boy above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys, This Fresh Girls "Toto" Will Make You Wet / Nigerian Lady's Nude Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover. Photos / “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.