Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,419 members, 7,958,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law (61897 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Afam4eva(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
slimyem: Mtcheeeeeew. Rubbish!!
Pray and seek forgiveness for doing what?
Na John and Love get time sha. undecided
While i agree that deeper life has doctrined and they have taken these doctrines too far. I think what they have done is needed not to make it look like it's a preferential treatment. I used to be a deeper life member, so i know the rubbish brides are made to wear in the name of wedding gowns. Their weddings were not inspiring at all. If you see a typical deeper life wedding, you'll pray never to be married. So, i think it's annoying that the son of the pastor who a lot of people looked up to had to go against the church doctrines.

Though i hate those doctrines and that was the main reason my family(except my father) left deeper life.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Hourglass4real: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
God4memi: This is arrant nonsense! Leave the children alone!Punish the so called leaders of the church. They were all there when it all happened.
The decision taken was an irresponsible decision.QED!
Thank u! The church shld hv ignored d incident since d weddng had taken place alrdy. They shld hv gone bck to those rules, amend them buh if they r 2 be suspended,then their parents shld be suspendd 2 because there's no indication whtsoever that they were nt hapi 2 be there frm thos pictures

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Pataki: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
I remember once attending a worker's night vigil of a Nigerian church in Europe. The head pastor stated that it was in the marital constitution of the church that married couples must not give themselves blow-job! That was the night I finally decided, never again will I be a member to any so-called Nigerian church!

Bunch of hypocrites!!

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
dare2think:

They have done the right thing? how?

The general overseer was present at the wedding, church leaders were present.

At the reception, they all ate rice and chicken and rejoiced.

After a media exposure of the contrast between the average member's wedding and the GO'S son's wedding,some weeks later, they suspend the couple.

The whole organisation stinks of hypocrisy
exactly.if they claimed it was wordly,why didnt they leave the wedding after the church.why did they go for reception.you are not happy with the way it was organised yet you ate the rice,drank minerals,snapped picture with them.who is fooling who.smh
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Biggyd2: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
Suspended by men not God, right? I see no problem there at all. undecided
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by DeeperdanNY: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
Uyi Iredia:
Them Deeper Lifer's probably confess for the sin of marital $ex.

Praise the Lord for the exit of the great fornicator
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by theripper3: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hmmmm, dis young boy never rest since him wedding. See wetin spotlight and pharisaical pple dey cause?

After this whole ordeal, na to go nakedddd the matter for him pale o even if it means leaving the church. Next week now, dem fit say make he tear all the wedding foto.

#Deeper tins#.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
While i agree that deeper life has doctrined and they have taken these doctrines too far. I think what they have done is needed not to make it look like it's a preferential treatment. I used to be a deeper life member, so i know the rubbish brides are made to wear in the name of wedding gowns. Their weddings were not inspiring at all. If you see a typical deeper life wedding, you'll pray never to be married. So, i think it's annoying that the son of the pastor who a lot of people looked up to had to go against the church doctrines.

Though i hate those doctrines and that was the main reason my family(except my father) left deeper life.

In other words, it's all about pleasing MEN these days ?

SMH.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
Pataki: I remember once attending a worker's night vigil of a Nigerian church in Europe. The head pastor stated that it was in the marital constitution of the church that married couples must not give themselves blow-job! That was the night I finally decided, never again will I be a member to any so-called Nigerian church!

Bunch of hypocrites!!
lmao.even if the members give themselves b.j will they come out and confess that they do it abi will pastor come and be peeping inside their room to see what they are doing ni.smh.chai grin

i remember going there when i was invited by a school friend.i didnt like there anyway but i had to bury my sentiments since its God we are worshipping except for the fact that our school of thought to many things are different.anyway when i got there,i sat down.the next 5 minutes,a 'brother' came and tapped me to sit somewhere else that this section was for males.i didnt even notice because i didnt observe but as he said that,i looked around and discovered it was true.the right side was for females and the left side for males.even married couples dont sit together.i just shook my head and went to sit in another place directed by the usher,i said in my mind,i wont allow this eye service hypocritical peeps to make me sin.let me just worship and get out of here.the following sunday,she knocked my room taya,of course i didnt open the door for her,when she didnt get a response,she left

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
kulyie: be deceiving yourself and quoting bible out of context.i suppose your chirch members will tell you the day and time to have sex with your wife,the state or country you will go for your honeymoon and you shouldnt have television in your sitting room and bedroom because 't.v is the devils box'. the awards some of you get and the chairs and doors you use is made of gadamn steel.even jesus said we should follow the laws of God instead of the doctrines of men.please is it mens approval that will make you please God or what God says.smh :/
why shd they tell me dt when d bible doesnt say such, i am talkin 2 u abt what d bible says, u r telling me abt what it doesnt say. Can u see what i mean when i say u are shallow? Pls, i dont care what non-xtians say, but pls if u r a xtian, lets debate wit d bible as our guide.t
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Greaaat: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
slimyem: Mtcheeeeeew. Rubbish!!
Pray and seek forgiveness for doing what?
Na John and Love get time sha. undecided
Rubbish upon rubbish even Jesus no get problem like this
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by DeeperdanNY: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
While i agree that deeper life has doctrined and they have taken these doctrines too far. I think what they have done is needed not to make it look like it's a preferential treatment. I used to be a deeper life member, so i know the rubbish brides are made to wear in the name of wedding gowns. Their weddings were not inspiring at all. If you see a typical deeper life wedding, you'll pray never to be married. So, i think it's annoying that the son of the pastor who a lot of people looked up to had to go against the church doctrines.Though i hate those doctrines and that was the main reason my family(except my father) left deeper life.

Waoh Deeperlife lost so many compromisers, fornicators and mixed multitudes. Imagine all these are are still in the house grumbling!

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by UyiIredia(m): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

Praise the Lord for the exit of the great fornicator

I'm prepared to admit that pörn and wäncking is wrong and I indulge in them. Fronication I think is wrong and I've not indulged in it despite chances and urges to do such.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Afam4eva(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
frosbel:

In other words, it's all about pleasing MEN these days ?

SMH.

That's what happens when you create doctrines that are not supported by the bible and go against the same doctrine. If there are doctrines then everyone has to abide by them.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Greaaat: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
Pataki: I remember once attending a worker's night vigil of a Nigerian church in Europe. The head pastor stated that it was in the marital constitution of the church that married couples must not give themselves blow-job! That was the night I finally decided, never again will I be a member to any so-called Nigerian church!

Bunch of hypocrites!!
Maka why now brother?
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by theripper3: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
I hear say if married Deeper lifers wan consummate, dem go first pray like 2-4 hrs prior to the action time and it has to be missionary. Any oda.style na hell-fire material.

#Deeper tins#
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Afam4eva(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

Waoh Deeperlife lost so many compromisers, fornicators and mixed multitudes. Imagine all these are are still in the house grumbling!
What are you doing on the internet. I hope you know it's a sin too. Hypocrite!
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Pataki: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
kulyie: lmao.even if the members give themselves b.j will they come out and confess that they do it abi will pastor come and be peeping inside their room to see what they are doing ni.smh.chai grin

I am serious. The dude was trying to make everyone see that it is a form of beastiality. Only animals suck the private organs of fellow animals. He even went as far as saying that.....women, if your husband is disturbing you for blow-job, come and report him to the church! I quietly left the keyboards I was playing and never again stepped into that church or any of its branches across the UK and Europe.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by akinshivic(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
If this could be done to a living tree, then dry woods should be cautious!
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by kefmawin: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
I think the moderators here are up to something by their unreasonable repetition of what has since been laid to rest.
I smell foul in this whole discussion.
Even though I do not encourage people to exalt a denomination, I must say that this looks like a calculated attempt to rubbish a church that sincerely follows the word of God to the best of their understanding irrespective of who is hurt. Though we may all have our different views.

This thread was earlier discussed on this link :
https://www.nairaland.com/1341869/pastor-kumuyis-son-apologises-deeper-life/18

Here many comments were made which should have ended this matter. I sense mischief and it seems Nairaland specializes in posing affronts to the ministers of God and the church of the Living God.

Remember you may answer for everything you say or do.
The so-called christians who take delight in all these and bring up threads that encourage others who no nothing about the christian faith to blaspheme should beware as this is not healthy for their spiritual and physical well being.

What is the purpose of bringing up this discussion again after it has been trashed out on the below link? :

Could this be joblessness or calculated attempt to defame a church known for their emphasis on The totality of the word and Holiness without which no man shall see God?

Enough of this absurdity.
The most important thing is for everyone of us to evaluate our personal stand with God. Should you get to the end of your life here on earth where will you spend your eternity?

The one who go to church and still practices sin is doomed (Revelation 21:8,27; Ephesians 5:3-7 ).
The one who is wise will examine himself and where in doubt quickly repent and accept His grace and mercy by putting faith in Christ for real salvation and life transformation.

Be wise friends so that you do not begin to cry for mercy when it is too late. This is the day of salvation. Let the scorners and scoffers continue but time shall tell.

Love you all

5 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Greaaat: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
kulyie: lmao.even if the members give themselves b.j will they come out and confess that they do it abi will pastor come and be peeping inside their room to see what they are doing ni.smh.chai grin

i remember going there when i was invited by a school friend.i didnt like there anyway but i had to bury my sentiments since its God we are worshipping except for the fact that our school of thought to many things are different.anyway when i got there,i sat down.the next 5 minutes,a 'brother' came and tapped me to sit somewhere else that this section was for males.i didnt even notice because i didnt observe but as he said that,i looked around and discovered it was true.the right side was for females and the left side for males.even married couples dont sit together.i just shook my head and went to sit in another place directed by the usher,i said in my mind,i wont allow this eye service hypocritical peeps to make me sin.let me just worship and get out of here.the following sunday,she knocked my room taya,of course i didnt open the door for her,when she didnt get a response,she left

Rotfl
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Afam4eva(m): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
the_ripper3: I hear say if married Deeper lifers wan consummate, dem go first pray like 2-4 hrs prior to the action time and it has to be missionary. Any oda.style na hell-fire material.

#Deeper tins#
E be like say you know them wella. I pity any man wey marry deeper life sister. By asking for anything other than missionary then you're in hell already. Infact, you dare not else dem go discuss your case for church.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by lomprico(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
phapi:

G.S is taking diz to d extreme *he should remeber blood is thicker than church elders*

Me like grin
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by ndiyeauwa: 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
Some people really need their brains re-wired.. Oh GOD, please deliver Your Church (esp in black nations) from the heavy and unneccessary shackles of the traditions of men.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
Kaysalas: why shd they tell me dt when d bible doesnt say such, i am talkin 2 u abt what d bible says, u r telling me abt what it doesnt say. Can u see what i mean when i say u are shallow? Pls, i dont care what non-xtians say, but pls if u r a xtian, lets debate wit d bible as our guide.t
please what have i said that is not in the bible.abi is it church members approval that will help you work out your salvation,or is it church commitee's approval that will take you to heaven.mr man God is more interested in our spiritual lives than our flesh.it said place more emphasis on things above,not on things of this earth where it will rot and decay.it also said seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and other things will be added unto you.so tell me where any of those verses emphasized on the outward of how you look and appear,how you satisfy your pastor and church members.man made doctrines will not take you to heaven,it is what you know in your bible,jeez! Smh

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nonybb: 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
Islamic christianity. Too much Law
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by DeeperdanNY: 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
Goke7:

What a shallow life you have there,shallow Danny or whatever you call yourself if you are walking in the way of peace, then leave John and Love's Marriage to commence in peace. And who are you to condemn or pass judgement over me or others,
There is therefore no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus [Rom 8:1] Grow up and become more like Christ and follow peace with all men, when you do this, you will become better in making comments here.

Goke, you got my name wrong but wait o, Love is Deeperlife, John is Deeperlife, and I am Deeperlife, which one be your own palava. go rest now. See the wedding sef dem no gree give you invitation, why you come dey vex now. I said Deeperlife let you go because of your unrepentant fornication and the Church is OK since you willingly chose your part. If any other assembly can tolerate your whoredom, good luck to them. Please no insult is intended but I can tell you why you left Deeperlife
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Okijajuju1(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
So you mean Jesus was pissed off at her gown, the limo and the cake? shocked

Wow!! No wonder I'm not a Christian.. Can two walk together except they agree?
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by victorazy(m): 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
THE VOICE OF PEOPLE IS THE VOICE OF GOD
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
ndiyeauwa: Some people really need their brains re-wired.. Oh GOD, please deliver Your Church (esp in black nations) from the heavy and unneccessary shackles of the traditions of men.
exactly.many deepers fear their church members and their pastors than God.its always about what will my pastor say,what will my church members think,what will the elder say.smh.tufia.i wonder whether God is still the head or husband of the church or pastors.smh
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Pataki: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
kefmawin: I think the moderators here are up to something by their unreasonable repetition of what has since been laid to rest.
I smell foul in this whole discussion.
Even though I do not encourage people to exalt a denomination, I must say that this looks like a calculated attempt to rubbish a church that sincerely follows the word of God to the best of their understanding irrespective of who is hurt. Though we may all have our different views.

This thread was earlier discussed on this link :

Here many comments were made which should have ended this matter. I sense mischief and it seems Nairaland specializes in posing affronts to the ministers of God and the church of the Living God.

Remember you may answer for everything you say or do.
The so-called christians who take delight in all these and bring up threads that encourage others who no nothing about the christian faith to blaspheme should beware as this is not healthy for their spiritual and physical well being.

What is the purpose of bringing up this discussion again after it has been trashed out on the below link? :

Could this be joblessness or calculated attempt to defame a church known for their emphasis on The totality of the word and Holiness without which no man shall see God?

Enough of this absurdity.
The most important thing is for everyone of us to evaluate our personal stand with God. Should you get to the end of your life here on earth where will you spend your eternity?

The one who go to church and still practices sin is doomed (Revelation 21:8,27; Ephesians 5:3-7 ).
The one who is wise will examine himself and where in doubt quickly repent and accept His grace and mercy by putting faith in Christ for real salvation and life transformation.

Be wise friends so that you do not begin to cry for mercy when it is too late. This is the day of salvation. Let the scorners and scoffers continue but time shall tell.

Love you all

With your fanciful message, Nigeria should have been the pacesetter of holiness. Don't you smell your own hypocrisy? What is the biblical definition of righteousness to you? What do you define as sin? Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach. Why do you lot wallow in wanton hypocrisy? Why? Do you even weigh matters of life with the word of God before believing every BS a fellow human being like you spews out to you in church?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman / Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.