Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) (10423 Views)

N5k Or Employments And Infrastructures Which One Is Preferably / (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering / Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by Gbawe: 9:08am On Jul 04, 2013
Pukkah:

The feedback I've been getting is also along that line.

But I have a concern about the determination of some backward individuals who want to frustrate his second term. And I've been asking myself, 'I hope there's no jinx or curse on this state'.

How can anyone in his right senses be trying tofrustrate this kind of man? Lam Adesina's tenure was lack lustre. Ladoja's was sleepy and Akala's was not memorable.

Now, here comes a man that hit the ground running and some people want to frustrate him.

Don't worry about it too much. They simply will not succeed. I believe every year that passes is another year of improving/evolving political sophistication of Nigerians. Ajimobi is there till 2015 and those who have followed his plans and modus operandi will understand that this is merely the beginning. There is much more to come before the next gubernatorial election in the State.

The man merely needs to concentrate on using his abundant innate talent to improve Oyo and everything else will take care of itself. I believe there is no way back at all for the PDP anywhere in the SW unless the inhabitants of the region are aberrant creatures who shun progress and enjoy poverty, backwardness and stagnation.
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2013
Gbawe you're underestimating the powers of awon 'arije ni di modaru'
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by rodeo0070(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2013
More...

Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by Gbawe: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2013
django1: Gbawe you're underestimating the powers of awon 'arije ni di modaru'

No. They will always do their thing. Yet, I think that vastly improving what he found on the ground will mean that Ajimobi will get a second term after all is said and done.
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by Horus(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2013

Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by Pukkah: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2013
Gbawe:

Don't worry about it too much. They simply will not succeed. I believe every year that passes is another year of improving/evolving political sophistication of Nigerians. Ajimobi is there till 2015 and those who have followed his plans and modus operandi will understand that this is merely the beginning. There is much more to come before the next gubernatorial election in the State.

The man merely needs to concentrate on using his abundant innate talent to improve Oyo and everything else will take care of itself. I believe there is no way back at all for the PDP anywhere in the SW unless the inhabitants of the region are aberrant creatures who shun progress and enjoy poverty, backwardness and stagnation.

django1: Gbawe you're underestimating the powers of awon 'arije ni di modaru'

I hope that this time around, it's the people themselves (having seen good governance) that will rise against the backward people who are only interested in sharing the commonwealth and keeping the state stagnant.

All the people I've spoken to, who know or reside in Oyo state, have been unanimous about Ajimobi's performance. So the motive of those backward people can only be sinister.
Re: Ibadan's new look (roads and infrastructures) by toosweet: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
Sincerely hope he continues the work in the second term if he wins it eventually cos, cant trust this politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan / Gbenga Olawepo And Fela Durotoye: The Clash Of New Political Titans / San Drowns In Lagos Beach Trying To Rescue Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.