Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? (14553 Views)

Abeg Whick Kin Love Be Dis?? / Could Love Be Really This Blind? (Photo) / Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by fitzmayowa: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
No

Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mynd_44: No. Your first love does not have to be true. It just seem to be true cos for most people, it happened when they were young and inexperienced so the go in without seeing the faults and that give very pleasant memories they still long for
Are you talking for yourself or on behalf of us? na quesion dem ask you o! No give us long sermon abeg! grin

Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Nomski0(f): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
I think its a possibility.......i do want my first love to be my last. Its kinda romantic
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by scholes23(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
Only in Africa Magic u can see such
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Blazinraj01(f): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
Ocutegan:
Eeyah pele

Ose
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by surplussurplus: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
never...mine is never like that
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Lucario007(m): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
no, not really. As they say, if you think you love two people, pick the second 'cause if you realli loved the first you wouldn't have fallen for the second. my opinion anyway.
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Orikinla(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
No.
In most cases, your first love will never end up as your true love.
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by DMK02: 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
abeg do me 1 favour. pls xplain dt innocence he rubbed u of
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by traffickz(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
I don't have anything called first " love" rather lust. I can't hurt whom I love neither do any who choose to love me.
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by eightsin(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
I'm gonna b 25 by August yet I've never felt luv for any lady even after making out... Hoping to feel that thing called luv..as in, rili bad.
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by jimcaddy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
Not in all cases..
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
Whr una dey see true love?The rate of true love 4 9ja na 10/100,true love ko true love nid...!Shebi na love sex and money,we got to do right,make we take am easy,baby if u love ma sugar...!Asfa as am concernd,most galz are on d money and forking tinz.
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
obadiah777: MAYBE HE DOESNT LIKE WHITE WOMEN. SMDH. AND WHY DO YOU HAVE A WHITE WOMAN AS YA PIC ?

cry Thats me.
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Evestar200(f): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
My first love is the worst thing that ever happen to me,,infact all my love including past and present are the worst thing that ever happen to me
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by eightsin(m): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
Evestar200: My first love is the worst thing that ever happen to me,,infact all my love including past and present are the worst thing that ever happen to me
Lol...sowi oo

Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
4 me my first luv is my true luv,we ar planin on getting married soon

Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Godson201333(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hmm ask YUZEDO,190,born2fuck..
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
a good thing i cant point at any gal and say thats my first love.. its all deception into what makes you happy...
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
She is my first love and I will make her my wife by the grace of God. Girls re wasted.. Most re empty barrel used for ritualz
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Evestar200(f): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
eightsin:
Lol...sowi oo
thanks,,just looking forward to my best love
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by akinades71(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
Evestar200: thanks,,just looking forward to my best love
not necessarily
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
There is no 'True Love'. There's just love.
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by flyforall: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
Your first love can be your true eye opener
so when you catch other loves you go shine ur eye well well

Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Emiru(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
cimetidine: just passing by

make you waka well undecided

Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
Blazinraj01: My first love isn't my true love nor is he even a friend angry

He knows he can't be.

When someone rubs you off your innocence in the most horrible manner
Why do women always lie about how they lost their virginit*y undecided
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Blazinraj01(f): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
Idi Amin: Why do women always lie about how they lost their virginit*y undecided

Well, I thank God it wasn't my virginity and still haven't lost it undecided
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Amozever12: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
Bleszin: Can your first love be your true love?
Yep,but not always. It depends on what transpired between both of you, somtimes you may love foolishly, cos of your age. Mostly hapens to young female folks...

Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by mooregan(m): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
Blazinraj01:

Well, I thank God it wasn't my virginity and still haven't lost it undecided

De way u sharp mouth to defend urself mean say u don loose am. Well this thread just made me put a call across to my 1st love. It was fun while it lasted.
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by ifihearam: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
Blazinraj01: My first love isn't my true love nor is he even a friend angry

He knows he can't be.

When someone robs you of your innocence in the most horrible manner

you mind elaborating please,am getting interested.
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by ifihearam: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
Evestar200: My first love is the worst thing that ever happen to me,,infact all my love including past and present are the worst thing that ever happen to me

sounds like first badluck to me

Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? / 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! / Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Girl And Her Guy.