Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? (14552 Views)

Abeg Whick Kin Love Be Dis?? / Could Love Be Really This Blind? (Photo) / Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by urleryincker(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2013
Your first love could be true one if patiently and prayerfuly backed up.
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by kedukc(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2013
Blazinraj01: My first love isn't my true love nor is he even a friend angry

He knows he can't be.

When someone robs you of your innocence in the most horrible manner

Why I stay clear of virgins.
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Lamasta(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2013
I DONĀ“T KNOW ANY OTHER LOVE EXCEPT THE LOVE OF CHRIST AND LOVING YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF, EVERY OTHER LOVE IS ADDITION
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Lakayanah: 11:14am On Jul 05, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
jogsman01: my first love was my false love. i m now in my fifth love grin
you still get long road to waka.
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by asascoded(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2013
Wat u meaning by first love is the person u first make love to...dat means my first love is my Aunty...my mum's friend...how can i love my mother's age mate...for me i don't have a first love
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2013
asascoded: Wat u meaning by first love is the person u first make love to...dat means my first love is my Aunty...my mum's friend...how can i love my mother's age mate...for me i don't have a first love
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by PrettySpicey(f): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2013
Not that I completely understand the first love concept given that I consider Oga Hubby my first and only love (and this is not in a bid to sound good or something, he just is), but the fact that the first time you experienced love at maybe 18, does not mean that that particular person is and will remain your true love.
I do believe that your true love is the one with whom you share so much and have so much in common and truly loves you back.
That's my take.
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2013
WHATS LOOOOOOOVE GAT TO DO, GAT TO DO WITH IT (3CE)....IT SHOULD BE ABOUT FVKC, IT SHOULD BE ABOUT FVKC YEAH
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Blazinraj01(f): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
kedukc:

Why I stay clear of virgins.

'Innocence' here is not virginity
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by jonexty(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
'first love being true love' issue is a big falacy... lack of exposure causes it... if u mistakenly marry ur 1st love, only in marriage will she know dat she needed to taste varieties of love... u'll end up saying ''lets divorce''. beta start flirting nw or neva.
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Testerfuze(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
Maybe nd maybe not......depends largely on ur state of mind.
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Bleszin(f): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
jonexty: 'first love being true love' issue is a big falacy... lack of exposure causes it... if u mistakenly marry ur 1st love, only in marriage will she know dat she needed to taste varieties of love... u'll end up saying ''lets divorce''. beta start flirting nw or neva.
WAT AN ADVICE
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Jaykizz(m): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
So far in my life, my first lover was my true lover. Dat I'l marry her, na lie! Coz she made me undastand d oda parts of relatnshps. To lov truly nau sef na probs. Coz ma eyes dy always clear smal tym I enta relationshps.
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by yvonnejoe(f): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Seconded
Macelliot: Perhaps not, but due to circumstances.
Happy is the man who wins the first love of a woman, but Happy is the woman who wins the last love of a man.
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by yvonnejoe(f): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
Almost impossible 4 ladies buh 4 men d chance is fair..50%.
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by PedroJP(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
Blazinraj01:

'Innocence' here is not virginity

Tell us what it is then. He abi they, took it from u horribly and u are still trying to tell lies. Are u the first to get defiled ?
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Blazinraj01(f): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2013
Pedro JP:

Tell us what it is then. He abi they, took it from u horribly and u are still trying to tell lies. Are u the first to get defiled ?

He was a terrible liar who got me into serious trouble as well as tarnishing my image and defaming my character.
Must everything be about a girl losing her virginity? angry
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 06, 2013
Blazinraj01:

He was a terrible liar who got me into serious trouble as well as tarnishing my image and defaming my character.
abeqqq make it clear jor,i no go skul finish.
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by PedroJP(m): 8:07am On Jul 06, 2013
Blazinraj01:

Hmmmm. Ok. Answer Emmadani
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by Depoyas(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2013
For ladies Itz possible dat happen but for guyz first love na just number 1 on d attendance.....lolz
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by jonexty(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
Blazinraj01:

If I've lost it, will it reduce anything of yours? and If I haven't, will it add anything to you? This is where you guys get it wrong. All girls are not virgins. Fallacy of hasty generalisation
nalie o. All girls are virgin. Girls neva tell guys d r not until 2minute to straffing tym then u hear somfin lyk 'wat if am nt a virgin wat wil u do'? D guy will answer 'love u more'. Bt afta dat day, na who go shame?
Re: Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? by flexingnoble: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
in some cases it happens.....bt 4 me i tink dats the ryt thing

Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? / 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! / Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video)