Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB (35414 Views)

Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by hrhobi1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
Rotimi may my God and father in heaven bless you always.

Thank you sir.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by streetsoldier1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
;Dquote author=idupaul]Great news .. And I was just on my way to UBA to put my bachelors mite in the OJB account , with this Good new I will turn back and buy some kilishi from Ebeano supermarket[/quote]

Lol........serious craze dey worry you!.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by loswhite(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
funky19: He should upgrade the hospitals in his State there are many people dying daily cos they hv no access to funds and are not in d spotlight.therefore they can't raise money for their treatment.I'm not impressed.
who cares if u are impressed or not
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Sunjos: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
nice one Ameachi. I will love to be a philanthropist.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by loswhite(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
doctokwus: A govnor wakes up one day& doles out N16m& everybody is singing his praises bc of it,just because OJB's case was well publicised.What of d many in many hospitals in d same rivers state who cannot afford even 1 dialysis session,talkless of d cost of a kidney transplant.
Also what now happens to d earlier sums donated by other artistes& other nigerians dat was already in d millions?Every gud human wishes Ojb well,but we shudnt because of it condole recklessness just because somebody wants to win favor from any quarter
what is d one saying?
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Chuksemi(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
funky19: He should upgrade the hospitals in his State there are many people dying daily cos they hv no access to funds and are not in d spotlight.therefore they can't raise money for their treatment.I'm not impressed.
what are u sayin?u r nt even in rivers state,do u knw hw many healthcentres diz man has built?evry comunity in riverstate has its own standard hospital,nd u ar here sayin nonsense,y didnt u try 2 confirm b4 blastin d young man,as far as am concerned he is the best gov. Eva!

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by loswhite(m): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
Amya: I wrote this in another thread before seeing this thread, but I still want to send my point across

u can fake ur own kidney problem so dat ppl can start donating 4 u. Ppl like u don't donate but u concern urself so much with what other ppl r donating.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by whitecat007: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
The money was a gift and should remain so.

If they want the money back, let them get it with camera, just as it was given

jassie:

You're an hypocrite for saying that! So because ojb needs kidney transplant now, they should use that opportunity to siphon more money?

Juliet Ibrahim said he didn't need more than $50k for the transplant & he also confirmed it true, saying the rest will be for his upkeep.

So don't talk nonsense. Just because he's popular doesn't mean he's the only one in such condition! He should also find a way to reach out to other sick people for God to judge him right.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by missystephen: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
God bless u Gov Amaechi.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by whitecat007: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
They just want to keep receiving from fashola and not give back.

misterh: Shame to Fashola ke? No be the same Fashola sponsor Ngozi Nwosu's treatment during her ailment. Abeg when Fashola turn to father xmas?
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Temptee101(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
cumpaddre: Hmmmm. I posted this topic first, the pic was even lifted frm my post buh nuffin spoil shaa... Thanks to nigerias best gov for this...
My brother take heart, its quite unfortunate dat corruption exists evrywhere in naija even on nl
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
eddiebruk: The Donation should be made first before the Thanksgiving...no be tomorrow we go come hear say he change him mind after many thanking
You don take your drugs?
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by DeGenius3(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
very good of you Sir! God bless you.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by IYANGBALI: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
In that case OJb should return the one we donated to him
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Temptee101(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
loswhite: what is d one saying?
hw is wat he said untrue? Or dnt u understnd english any longer? Ask God 2 enrich u wit d gift of comprehension n understndin...He alone cn deliver u
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by cashflowpc(m): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
Otor jesse: If u ar readin my coment, congrat u knw hw 2 read..

Lol! one eeddioot!
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by prince2blinks(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
sharap if u don't hve anything bter to say if in no do una go still talk.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by tspaqs(f): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
All of you insulting Ojb n accusing him of siphoning money dhould better shutup, get down on ur knees n pray to God for forgiveness and also pray dt u never encounter prblm dt ll mk you beg for public assistance..i v vowed never to commt abt any politician but on ds issue, i dare ti break my silence..if ds news is true, i pray dt God blesses Rotimi Amaechi...d Ojb i saw today in d hospital dt collapsed after sm test were done on him wpuld never be capable of conjuring up dt reply!..For crying out loud , ds man has end stage renal disease n currently in ICU..nd u all are here preachng gospel..May God forgive you all!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by IYANGBALI: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
he is talkn rubish
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by vicholas(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
Thank you very much sir
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by adconline(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2013

Cos you are not used to reading from folks who make common sense. Cos you have always believed politicians and religious leaders who misinform you, so common sense is like landing a spacecraft on the moon.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by enesy4u(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
Must u quote d whole writeup just to write 'this is gud'
was about sayn d same tin
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by SwitnessA(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
idupaul: Great news .. And I was just on my way to UBA to put my bachelors mite in the OJB account , with this Good new I will turn back and buy some kilishi from Ebeano supermarket
God pass u. grin grin
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by lordbenson(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
All these false rumors..........Its unbelivable.....I can't belive u all

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Zadokk: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
Pls nairaland why do u publish dis news, he has donated, but he has not given, he will pay on 5th of July, pls no thanks yet, untill he give, because seeing is believing, tomorrow now it may be a politicians promises " building a house where there is no land" constructing bridge where is no river, or it may similar to 2face, he donate later he didt donate, until 5th we no the truth
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by tollytexy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
how about those donated funds?? will those people be reimbursed ?
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by lordnammy(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
Gud move by Amechi
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Xaviers(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
i wish η pray this isnt a lie!!

If its true! Geez!! ♍y prayers hv finally been answered!!

OJB practically redefined pop music in *NG*!* fact* it hurts me when some nonentities say dey don't know him.

Quick recovery Boss!! ♍y Prayers are with you.now η always.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by fullblast(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
idupaul: Great news .. And I was just on my way to UBA to put my bachelors mite in the OJB account , with this Good new I will turn back and buy some kilishi from Ebeano supermarket
grin cheesy cheesy baduuu guy
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
I'm so happy for OJB. Amaechi,God bless U so much.
Wiz nonsense,Eja kekere or what do U call ursef,2face and all of una wey una no donate,God don pass U. God no just pass U o,he travelled by U. I'm so happy for OJb
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by phantom(m): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
ACM10: Kidney transplant is all about postponing the bad day. His body will reject it after some years. Government money shouldn't have been used to bail him. I'm disappointed that his fellow artistes abandoned him in his time of need.
are you a doctor?
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by millhouse: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
2015 taking shape; yesterday it was Joseph yobo football sports centre, "Artists for Ameachi"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment / Pandora Papers: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.