Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB (35415 Views)

Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 04, 2013
2old4that: Now let's wait and see wat Mr. Donations (Akpabio) will do. grin

What of the Governor of his state...YORUBA people tooooo stingy.....seems all of them have their root from Ijebu tongue tongue tongue
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by ceejayluv(m): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2013
Which kind yeye source be this sef??..
Lemme get the good news from
somewhere more reliable jare....
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Javeros: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2013
gud one.
buy hope say no be 4 (2015) ho
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Darkson007: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2013
Well done Sir! Shame on GEJ.A whole President could not save his citizen from imminent death.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by AlPicapcI(m): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2013
cool!!! story, niceone your excellency........
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by ibedun: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2013
This man has just committed a crime against the people he governs using state money like that. Thge praise singeer as usual are the long suffering masses morons.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by iykak47: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2013
Darkson007: Well done Sir! Shame on GEJ.A whole President could not save his citizen from imminent death.
senseless
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Roobattoat(f): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2013
unlessgod: wow thats nice of him God bless u Amaechi for this one,.,,,,
well done sir d Lord will increase ur wealth.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by pepperchicken(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2013
cheesy Lmao... OJB is forever indebted to Amaechi...
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by AlPicapcI(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2013
Campaign on tha way, i man spend $100,000 on OJB...wanna use this guy as a tool just as D'banj was used by GEJ.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Swaggzkid: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2013
That's biscuit change to Gov. Amaechi.

But sha 'plenty' change go remain after the surgery.

Abeg them go share am
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by joj123(f): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2013
Great news of the day! May God bless the Governor's heart.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Swaggzkid: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2013
Al PicapcI: cool!!! story, niceone your excellency........

Oga this isn't a story''

Are u a learner?
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Eshyy(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2013
Hw much was the surgery again?
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Promolysis(m): 10:08am On Jul 04, 2013
funky19: He should upgrade the hospitals in his State there are many people dying daily cos they hv no access to funds and are not in d spotlight.therefore they can't raise money for their treatment.I'm not impressed.
i will advise you to visit river state and see thingz for yourself. The governor has virtually transform all the public health institution in the state with state of the art facilicities. As matter of fact the governor has also build standard primary health care with moderm facilities in all the local govt area in the state. He is the best governor in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Seriousbusiness: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2013
To all u criticizing the amiable governor for his gesture God will judge u.Who will you choose between a governor that sponsor a ready made comfortable celebrity wedding with a car gift and a Governor that donate to safe life of a needy.No need to be political about issues.Anytime you hear or see good gestures appreciate it,so that you can be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by sobaemma(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2013
ojb my guyyyyyyy,i say ojb my guyyyyyy,guy happy for u oooo,guy God don use ur sickness bless u o,as amachi don pay all the the money,abeg last week i been send 2500 for ur account abeg send am back to me abeg,make i publish my account number?abeg i need am now pass u
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Ahan74: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2013
He is lucky.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by sobaemma(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2013
well to me i picked a lesson for this,no body,i mean nobody was expecting rotimi amaechi to donate,even kelly handsome was busy singing to all charity king rochas,calling dangote,even calling our billionare pastor oyedepo,no one showed up,hmmm,its like an example of the man jesus told us about lying on the roadside even a priest passed him by and all that,well my lessons here is those who u trust,who u expect something from always end up doing nothing,the best is to trust in God,moreover in this ojb stuff,the person i found worthy is vector,by offering prayers,MAKE I HEAR ANYBODY SING THEY CALL ME THE CHAIRMAN I GO BURST HIM SKULL

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by ddeola: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2013
Praise God o ! And thanks to gov Amaechi for the kind gesture. Bros, abeg make you jet out asap. God will sustain you and grant you a successful treatment, He will work through the hands of the doctors
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by cycline404(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2013
[size=30pt]The Gov promptly approved the total expected sum which will be handed over to OJB by Friday July 5,2013.
[/size]

[size=20pt]LET US WAIT FOR THE MONEY TO BE PAID FIRST BEFORE ALL THIS THANKS GIVING... U GO HEAR NOW SAY NA RUMOUR.[/size]
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Eziachi: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
Is it Gov Amaechi in-behalf of the Rivers State govt, gave money to someone or is it that Gov Amaechi has $100k lying around his own personal pocket to give away to someone?
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Olaolufred(m): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
Promolysis: i will advise you to visit river state and see thingz for yourself. The governor has virtually transform all the public health institution in the state with state of the art facilicities. As matter of fact the governor has also build standard primary health care with moderm facilities in all the local govt area in the state. He is the best governor in nigeria

WHILE I AM NOT AGAINST HIS GESTURE.
I AM OF THE OPINION THAT IF HIS CLINICS ARE IN TOP SHAPE AS YOU SAID.
HE SHOULD HAVE JUST REFFERED OJB TO RIVERS HOSPITALS.
GOVERNMENT HAVE TO LOOK INWARD.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Princeojua(m): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
PaulIM: lols
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... You are notin morethan a clown
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by nduchucks: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
Good luck to OJB and God speed in his recovery.

Now, whose money did Amaechi donate? I hope the money is from his personal account, otherwise he owes the tax payers and the citizens of his state an explanation.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by abworld6deep(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
Thank God n thanks to the Gov too....Am happy for OJB.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by Samabu07(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
Choiiii. See money for my Pilot program. Na wah o.
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by yommynice(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
comQuest Designs & Ideas is a one-stop design agency grounded in developing great brands and creative ideas. We create, nurture and help brands grow. We deliver idea solutions to help our clients succeed. Through unequal ideas and unique creativity, comQuest builds distinctions and reputation for our clients in different fields of their businesses. The combination of creative young minds and latest trend in technology is the secret of our success. We are always up to date.

Our services go from:
-Identity Development
-Brand architecture and management
-Strategic designs
-Prints and packaging
-Idea development and project executions
-Consulting.

We produce all kinds of quality branded items from Asia and also here in Nigeria. We deliver the items when you need it, where you need it. Below are some of the branded items we can produce:
Branded/Promotional Shirt
Branded Wristbands
Branded Umbrellas
Branded Mugs/Food Flasks
Corporate Diaries/Year Books
Branded Lapels
Carrier/Paper Bags
Tote Bags
Lanyards
Branded Wrist Flashes
Sport Wear/Jerseys
Cardigans/Sweaters
Customised Neck Ties
Corporate Badges
Medals
Plaques
Promotional Caps
Branded Pens
Branded USB Flash Drives
Branded Wrist Flashes
Laptop Bags
Branded School Bags
Writing Pads
Notebooks
Branded Toys
Cans/Bottles
CD Jackets/Tatoos.

We love to work with brands that have global visions. We love to work with you. We want to be part of your success and you become part of ours. We deliver the best in terms of quality, price and time. We think while you profit.
Attached to this mail is a pdf file that shows few of so many items we can brand.

comQuest Designs & Ideas
mail.comquest@yahoo.com
08069146494, 08097351525
Twitter: @comQuestDesigns
FB: comQuestProjects
…passion inspired!
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
You guys have come again. Very soon another thread would be opened tomorrow debunking this payment angry. Btw, OJB money never complete?
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by xavier047: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
That's a nice move from the governor..........at least with all the recent crisis brewing within the PDP, he still shows that he has a good heart to stop and listen to the cry of a dying soul
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by ezzye: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
funky19: tongue

where did he get the money from Tax payers money or oil money or governor's money which one?

Just tinkin aloud ooo
Re: Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB by grandstar(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2013
J12: Thats 15 mulla in naira. So can P Square get their money back? grin
get ko got ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Pandora Papers: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.