Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy (41830 Views)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by xynerise: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
This is why I love the Indian tradition grin. Bride pays groom's dowry
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by dnawah(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
Desperado,y should a lady do dat?she who knows wat is made of,her value/worth and her body is still d temple of d Holy Ghost,should be doing shakara and be selective.nonsense
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
No mata how a girl lovs u,she can neva propose to u kneeling down wit a ring,instead she wil b worried and dying 4 d guy 2 just propose 2 her,if her guy does'nt propose to her,she would rada do 3 days fasting and prayer,praying to GOD to make her guy propose to her rather dan kneeling down infront of a guy wit a ring...!Girls luv to b begged even if they are d ones dat need sumtin most,dey just loved to b begged.
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by digitalman: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
sexkillz: Mr Ibu has a better chance of being the next Nigerian President than for sexkillz to be that dark skinned. . . .
cheesy grin
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by ozoemeka(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
nah they are both bleached remember .. wink
Godson201333: Is that not ogugua and sexkillz? grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by xynerise: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
ozo_emeka: nah they are both bleached remember .. wink
grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by MatEnRiE: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
undecided undecidedGood Guyz are nwn scarce.no choice not to miss it wen dey see 1.anyway dat is tru lov huh!
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Chigorkizz(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
Oboy!
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
lol...and what if after proposing the guy in question doesn't have even a kobo to pay the bride price, will the girl also provide the bride price and stay happy and humble in that said marriage grin

It is easy to start a war, but difficult to bring it under control, don't start a war you can't win wink

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Mamacita007(f): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
never unless the girl is desperate
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Borngreater1(f): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
REALITY101:

She's just an old blood sucker looking for young lad to suck on her entire life. #old age
. Pls speak abt pple wit respect even if u don't kn them. Mind ur choice of words!!!!
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by scribble: 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
sexkillz: Mr Ibu has a better chance of being the next Nigerian President than for sexkillz to be that dark skinned. . . .

so u think being dark skinned is negative or what? u r a shame to the african race buddy. im sure u use skin lightening soap
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by justplainpaul(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
Pweety dee:
why not, if yes? its clearly stated "he who finds a wife, finds a good thing", "and a MAN shall leave his father and mother" this is the ultimate design by God....we dont have any business finding men, dey do the finding.
i`m not surprised u are backing up your gender. but u know your gender`s population is on a very high side. nowadays women propose to men indirectly for marriage and some propose directly just like the lady in the above picture. DESPERATE TIMES CALLS FOR DESPERATE MEASURES.
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Blackgold09(f): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
For what?
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by ablyguy(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
It happened in Akwa Ibom near Itukotun. So @Op you were there? They are married now with a kid...
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Dermie: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
Keneking: Is the lady blind? Why are her eyes dark?
it's Charcoal grin
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
Guys should do the proposal stuff and not the ladies. This is abnormal. Perhaps, the babe don old and nobody dey price am. So, she just dey beg the guy make him mary am.
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Freiburger(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
Have you tried a one year holiday somewhere in Sudan?
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
justplainpaul: i`m not surprised u are backing up your gender. but u know your gender`s population is on a very high side. nowadays women propose to men indirectly for marriage and some propose directly just like the lady in the above picture. DESPERATE TIMES CALLS FOR DESPERATE MEASURES.
I know so many guys await desperately for the generation when ladies will start wooing them and begging them to marry them grin grin...but hey, its not all about the euphoria of seeing a lady woo or propose to you grin...its about finishing well....what if the girl isn't as elegant and pretty as u desire or are u expecting only very beautiful ladies to be proposing to you if the table gets turned cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Most times I commend ladies o...its not easy at all...you will see one legged man with one eye, and bogus trouser coming boldly to toast and propose marriage to a very fine girl and still expect a wow acceptance on the spot shocked shocked shocked.....guy its not easy o cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked Let it remain as it is o...let the guys keep doing the chyking and proposing abeg o... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by anthoniosp(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
Pweety dee:
why not, if yes? its clearly stated "he who finds a wife, finds a good thing", "and a MAN shall leave his father and mother" this is the ultimate design by God....we dont have any business finding men, dey do the finding.
ooooh u dey wait for path finder abii omor u own matter dey back of law .....ur mates are hunting husbands u are at 35 still waiting for right and perfect gentle man :-) u go change to legend of the seeker
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Idowuogbo(f): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
scribble:

so u think being dark skinned is negative or what? u r a shame to the african race buddy. im sure u use skin lightening soap
Chai! grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by dabrake(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
Everybody knows you are an albino. Why try to buttress an already known fact?
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
Pweety dee:

what then happens when no body is interested in finding you?
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by blackbeau1(f): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
Its staged but truth be told,I would never participate in such nonesense. Its the role of a man to propose and not d other way round.
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by IseOluwa777(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
Why should a decent woman propose marriage to a man? It is unnatural. Any real woman can't bring herself that low..she can give signs in so many decent ways such that a right thinking man will understand, but to actually propose?
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Mysticalz(f): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
Can only do that for One man, Helim Slim grin
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
Oya ogugua helep me hide dis post
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by charmingeyes(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
bennyraz: if girls starts proposing to men (which is not bad in my opinion wink ) then i think the end of the world is drawing near.. grin i can't wait to see the time 30girls would wana bear just my name grin

lolz
three are on at the moment
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
Am too shy, so i jst cnt........
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by engrjamiu(m): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
For nigeria, na pregnancy them go use propose to the guy.
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by kliq(m): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
Old pix...seen it a long tym....lovely still cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
black_beau: Its staged but truth be told,I would never participate in such nonesense. Its the role of a man to propose and not d other way round.
sharraap! jhoor ....im sure poko# is ur role model.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex / Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.