Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? (2997 Views)

Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? / Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by mekaboy(m): 12:20am On Jul 06, 2013
Some of us love to chew the bone from the chicken, infact some of us will prefer the bone to the meet itself.

Also there is this special part of chicken that hides under the wings, and it really taste gud.

Unfortunately, using the fork and knife, u will not be able to get the bone and some essential part of the chicken.

When u go on a date to a restaurant, do u eat the chicken with ur hands to enjoy every bit of it or do u use fork and knife and watch the parts u love the most waste?
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Enegod(m): 12:39am On Jul 06, 2013
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Dygeasy(m): 12:40am On Jul 06, 2013
Well, Girls Are Really Good At Wasting Food. So Its Quite Normal To See Ladies Barely Touching The Food You Buy For Them On A Date. The Sharp Ones Request For Take-Away Tho. cheesycheesy. Guys Most Times Don't Order For 'complex' Food On A Date. I Can't Imagine Myself Wasting A Whole Chicken Meat.

I'd Rather Have The Date In My House Where I'm Sure I can Get Back To The Untouched Leftovers After I See Her Off. gringrin
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Ab025(m): 1:01am On Jul 06, 2013
Na una sabi o, me I eat chicken with my bare hands even on my first date o.

Recently, I went to abj to visit my gal, and we finally had our first outdoor date in an eatery (MAMACASS), I ate o and wen it came to d chicken part, I dropped d useless fork, got up to wash my hand and came back to fall d mountain. My gal was kind of; "why was I eatin chicken wit my bare hand in public, that there was a small soup from d chicken in my moustache etc"....I was like;" and so what!! Do u expect me to eat dis big chicken without any stain on my lips ? Or leave it alone cos am in public? Better yet, it is natural wen we eat to atimez hav little stains".....she felt a bit uncomfortable sha, bt no be me o..

It is also similar to some people that eat pounded yam, eba or amala wit spoon or fork, bt I swear, that aint neva goin to be me, call me traditional, native or any name of ur choice bt eatin it with my bare hands is my way, even if I become as rich as Dangote 2moro, I bet u, wen u come into an eatery and u see me eating pounded yam, then my barehand will always be "involved'

Just my personal opinion folkz#

2 Likes

Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Dygeasy(m): 1:11am On Jul 06, 2013
Ab025: Na una sabi o, me I eat chicken with my bare hands even on my first date o.

Recently, I went to abj to visit my gal, and we finally had our first outdoor date in an eatery (MAMACASS), I ate o and wen it came to d chicken part, I dropped d useless fork, got up to wash my hand and came back to fall d mountain. My gal was kind of; "why was I eatin chicken wit my bare hand in public, that there was a small soup from d chicken in my moustache etc"....I was like;" and so what!! Do u expect me to eat dis big chicken without any stain on my lips ? Or leave it alone cos am in public? Better yet, it is natural wen we eat to atimez hav little stains".....she felt a bit uncomfortable sha, bt no be me o..

It is also similar to some people that eat pounded yam, eba or amala wit spoon or fork, bt I swear, that aint neva goin to be me, call me traditional, native or any name of ur choice bt eatin it with my bare hands is my way, even if I become as rich as Dangote 2moro, I bet u, wen u come into an eatery and u see me eating pounded yam, then my barehand will always be "involved'

Gbayi!

Realness Rocks.
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by mekaboy(m): 1:14am On Jul 06, 2013
Ab025: Na una sabi o, me I eat chicken with my bare hands even on my first date o.

Bross I hope say na true u dey talk, because most guys wey dey make noise online, when. U finally see them with their babe, they are cold and quiet like ice water. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Cholls(m): 3:13am On Jul 06, 2013
What a question @Op No I Don't Eat Chicken With My Hands,I Eat Chicken With My Mouth.

Mchwwww Wat a question. embarassed
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2013
A long time ago, I went on a 1st date with a Nigerian chick to Nandos.

I don't know if she was trying to impress me with her 'realness' , but as soon as she started eating with her hands, I knew she wasn't the one.

I'm from a less than average background, but I comport in public.

I almost left her at the Nandos sef. I was so embarrassed. angry
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2013
Cholls: What a question @Op No I Don't Eat Chicken With My Hands,I Eat Chicken With My Mouth.

Mchwwww Wat a question. embarassed
u chew with ur mouth, u dnt EAT WITH it!

Shebi i don pursue u commot from sane areas undecided

Oya..

------------------>

Psychiatric section dey that side! undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2013
jackbauersballs: A long time ago, I went on a 1st date with a Nigerian chick to Nandos.

I don't know if she was trying to impress me with her 'realness' , but as soon as she started eating with her hands, I knew she wasn't the one.

if I went on a date with dis guy above, I go use hand Nd leg slice dat siciken. But! If I went on a date wiv a bobo wey me and am neva too click, I gats use my fork and knife. First impression matters#

Scratch dat!

If u carry me go buka, omo forget! Na to comot bra begin use my ten fingers handle d wahala wey dey my plate. No time for formulators. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 06, 2013
Idowuogbo: if I went on a date with dis guy above, I go use hand Nd leg slice dat siciken. But! If I went on a date wiv a bobo wey me and am neva too click, I gats use my fork and knife. First impression matters#

Scratch dat!

If u carry me go buka, omo forget! Na to comot bra begin use my ten fingers handle d wahala wey dey my plate. No time for formulators. tongue

1st Date Idowu

1st bleeping date...and persin dey use hand chop spicy Nandos chicken?

Shey na dat same pepper hand she go con use handle my tololo?
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2013
jackbauersballs:

1st Date Idowu

1st bleeping date...and persin dey use hand chop spicy Nandos chicken?

Shey na dat same pepper hand she go con use handle my tololo?

Lmfao! She ghettttttttto!

Na omo south east she? Omo elebi! grin
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 06, 2013
I order my chicken from the Chinese wing of any good eatery. From that wing, it sparsely populated, less stare and drama....
And I get down to business real good!

Idowuogbo, no be so?
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmfao! She ghettttttttto!

Na omo south east she? Omo elebi! grin

Nah this one was an international student

Proper Naija.

Though if she was white, I might have overlooked her transgression grin
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Proper Naija.

Oh! Fresh off d..... Na dem way. grin

Smh @ d bolded! Sell out! angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by eightsin(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2013
jackbauersballs: A long time ago, I went on a 1st date with a Nigerian chick to Nandos.

Colonial mentality. You feel whites are superior,hence adopting every aspect of their life style. I'm sure if it was a white chic dat did dat...u wld blik "wow".
Well, I think the chic should be d1 saying "ur not d 1" n not u... My thought tho.
If u like attack me.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2013
LastApostle: I order my chicken from the Chinese wing of any good eatery. From that wing, it sparsely populated, less stare and drama....
And I get down to business real good!

Idowuogbo, no be so?
U say?
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by jmoore(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2013
Try it with chopsticks

1 Like

Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Odunharry(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2013
olorun,if i no use hand 4 d chicken i no go enjoi ntng.....

1 Like

Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2013
eightsin:

Colonial mentality. You feel whites are superior,hence adopting every aspect of their life style. I'm sure if it was a white chic dat did dat...u wld blik "wow".
Well, I think the chic should be d1 saying "ur not d 1" n not u... My thought tho.
If u like attack me.

Interesting view point.
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U say?
Why are you playing cat and mouse game with him?

Your momma dey manufacture man ni?
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2013
LastApostle:
Why are you playing cat and mouse game with him?

Your momma dey manufacture man ni?
Vmail! Call again lerra... User busy!
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Vmail! Call again lerra... User busy!
Redial mode permanently activated
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by ikechukz(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2013
I usually tell them to package the chicken as takeaway for me while I eat only the food.
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by MrCork: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2013
...we use fok & knife hear in London actuauly... white women dont tolorate hand!
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by LewsTherin: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2013
I appreciate it when people act themselves and leave the "formings" at the door. Use your hands if it makes you more comfortable. There's the chick I knew way back who ordered amalgam and ewedu and fell upon it with great gusto! Nice chick she was.

That said, I stopped eating with my hands when I was 6. Aje butta things, you know grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by mekaboy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Proper Naija.

U worship with pple? Sorry for u.

1 Like

Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
jackbauersbrainfart:
Was going to reply your initial post till you posted this tosh. Dude, you don't know who you are. Thank God, you left the girl be.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
I wonder how anyone would think of having a relationship with someone who's so fake they'd waste their money just to form. That shît is annoying and shows a lack of class. If you're so concerned about public opinion concerning your eating habits perhaps, you should order something that won't be messy when eaten, like pastries or pasta with meatballs or something.
Bítch, don't be wasting my chicken, gaddemit!

1 Like

Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Codedrock(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
I am gonna use my hands o, what is a date meant for? Isnt it for you guys to know eachother better ni? So i think i 've gat to let her know i dont play with chickens.. I am telling you, u go see her too dropping the Bleep and knife and using her hands!
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
My hand
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
fresh_dude: Was going to reply your initial post till you posted this tosh. Dude, you don't know who you are. Thank God, you left the girl be.

mekaboy:

U worship with pple? Sorry for u.

Your opinions have been noted. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Sex Prove Love? / Love Poem / My Crush Left Me Because I Farted, What Do I Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.