Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? (3009 Views)

Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? / Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Flygerian1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
Na she go pay abi na me go pay?

If na me go pay naim b say i go even lick d plate sef. She dey mad! Na me she dey claim butty for?
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
Na my legs i go use chop the chickens..

1 Like

Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Otses(f): 6:55am On Jul 07, 2013
When I was still in school, I use to worry about eating with my hands and what people would say, but now am like, WTF? While should I be forming when am dying to eat everything and I don't get to enjoy what am eating? You either take me as I am or let me be.
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Phranciz(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2013
jackbauersballs: A long time ago, I went on a 1st date with a Nigerian chick to Nandos.

I don't know if she was trying to impress me with her 'realness' , but as soon as she started eating with her hands, I knew she wasn't the one.

I'm from a less than average background, but I comport in public.

I almost left her at the Nandos sef. I was so embarrassed. angry

You are a fooollll. Shikena. Next person please
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Adolak(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2013
Must i eat meat? Wetin do fish. Or make i turn vegetarian for the spot.
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by eightsin(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Your opinions have been noted. Thanks

I like dis guy...he got humility...thats rare des days
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
In Europe, where people rarely use their hands to eat, chicken is eaten with hands in public. It's obvious why, chicken is best enjoyed when fingers are used. No biggie for me. Enjoy your chicken wink
Re: Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
No forming... My hands all d way...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Pls I Need Advice!!! / “how I Ignorantly Killed My Loving Wife”…..what Every Husband Or Wife Must Read / My Crush Left Me Because I Farted, What Do I Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.