Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys (10172 Views)

The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) / Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? / Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ijebu boys.. Lol
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by ketoprofen(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
chidyhels:
i subscrib to this. Am ibo,bt i dnt see splashing money as being romantic. Yorubas have an upper hand in being romantic,bt their polygamous life is so alarming.

i consider a man that Splashes money on me more romantic than the one that cares about many other women @ d same time /cheats on me.

Wat is caring about a man dat gives a lady flowers and within d nex 5mins,he is giving flowers to 3 oda ladies, thats betrayal. And heart breaking.

Give me the more- faithful -money splahing guy, biko. Its not as if Money making is moi-moi

1 Like

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
spdf: Oya cum mk we run package, as in seriously.. Send b pm sef, I no go mind..
are u ijebu or frm plateau? smiley
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
Np.. Bt I can act lyk 1
Joavid:
are u ijebu or frm plateau? smiley
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
Joavid: most material hungry gals would find igbo guys romantic undecided
being romantic is more than dropping cash...i mean those little tins he does that makes me feel extra special

You never see serious money; You are probably still a teenager because looking in the futture no sensible girl will ever refuse a "money bag". MONEY RULES THE WORLD,missy. Roger that!

1 Like

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
spdf: *its d men dat approach women* wot r u insinuating? Na women dey approach men for ibo land?
N BTW, does d yoruba men force it on any lady.. ? Its a game of choice sir..

Dude,there are inter-tribal marriages accross Nigeria,so,I don't get your "remarks". Maybe you should make yourself clear so I can learn where you are going with this.
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

You never see serious money; You are probably still a teenager because looking in the futture no sensible girl will ever refuse a "money bag". MONEY RULES THE WORLD,missy. Roger that!
I kow ur type and how hungry u are dat is y u find it hard read and understand a simple paragraph.
I said romance is not all about dropping cash which means there is more to being romantic than spending money.
DUMMY!

2 Likes

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
Joavid:
So u are ijebu...i never kew
come lets colabo wink

I'm a proper Ijebu boy with royal blood flowing through my veins and arteries. grin

Damn!! Where's Pastor Offering when you need him to bless this union? - You're now officially my 40th e-wife!! kiss
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
shymexx:

I'm a proper Ijebu boy with royal blood flowing through my veins and arteries. grin

Damn!! Where's Pastor Offering when you need him to bless this union? - You're now officially my 40th e-wife!! kiss

I reject it! 40th gini??
It is not my portion angry
i no do again
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
Joavid:
I reject it! 40th gini??
It is not my portion angry
i no do again

Damn!! You don't like polygamists, yeah?

Ok, I'm going to divorce all my 39 e-wives in one swoop, and make you my one and only!!! tongue

Oya come give papi a kiss, Jo-girl. kiss
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
shymexx:

Damn!! You don't like polygamists, yeah?

Ok, I'm going to divorce all my 39 e-wives in one swoop, and make you my one and only!!! tongue

Oya come give papi a kiss, Jo-girl. kiss
cheesy
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Joavid: cheesy

Where is my e-kiss, Jo-girl? angry

Ya know the Ijebu don is on the lipsing thing. wink
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Kirinwa: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
chistar01: ill say niger-delta guys ,delta state guys to be precise, doubt? Chkout my signature

This question is better left to ladies. They have given it to Igbo guys.Moreover Niger Deltans have hot temper o.
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Kirinwa: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
chistar01: ill say niger-delta guys ,delta state guys to be precise, doubt? Chkout my signature

This question is better left to ladies. They have given it to Igbo guys.Moreover Niger Deltans have hot temper o.
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Strongfaze(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
Most guys are saying its d igbos and its based on materialism. Money care. Imagine an igbo man walking with the same longsleeves and trouser each sunday, holding the baby, while the wife wears somtin like a sky scapper wit the latest wears and you cal that being caring? Mtshew. I'd go for d Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:31am On Jul 09, 2013
Joavid:
I kow ur type and how hungry u are dat is y u find it hard read and understand a simple paragraph.
I said romance is not all about dropping cash which means there is more to being romantic than spending money.
DUMMY!

I'm hungry grin grin grin
Lmao...I'm done with you!
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:34am On Jul 09, 2013
If I catch you eeeh na my boys go whip you.....ffucking rretard!
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by ketoprofen(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
Strongfaze: Most guys are saying its d igbos and its based on materialism. Money care. Imagine an igbo man walking with the same longsleeves and trouser each sunday, holding the baby, while the wife wears somtin like a sky scapper wit the latest wears and you cal that being caring? Mtshew. I'd go for d Yorubas.

wow! exactly, igbo men are sacrificial.
Love is sacrificial.
With this, the poll goes for igbo guys
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
Chei!! No Hausa supporters in da house?
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by MrsChima(f): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
Lol at some chatters hating on igbo men
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Lol at some chatters hating on igbo men

I hate Igbo men wink
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Enegod(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
REALITY101:

I hate Igbo men wink
.………../” )
....……./¯../
...……/…./
…/´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
./’/…/…./……./ ¨¯ \
(’(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’ )
.\……………..’….. /
..’\’…\………. _.•´
….\…………."

1 Like

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by MrsChima(f): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
Enegod: .………../” )
....……./¯../
...……/…./
…/´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
./’/…/…./……./ ¨¯ \
(’(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’ )
.\……………..’….. /
..’\’…\………. _.•´
….\…………."

Lol.
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
....……./¯../
...……/…./
…/´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
./’/…/…./……./ ¨¯ \
(’(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’ )
.\……………..’….. /
..’\’…\………. _.•´
….\…………."

Sit on it
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by dasparrow: 4:19am On Jul 10, 2013
@Post

If you are looking for genuinely caring guys, try other cultures outside of Africa. African men are generally polygamous in nature and at some point will cheat on you and even leave you with a little present in the form of a sexually transmitted disease(STD).

1 Like

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by PedroJP(m): 6:28am On Jul 10, 2013
....……./¯../
...……/…./
…/´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
./’/…/…./……./ ¨¯ \
(’(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’ )
.\……………..’….. /
..’\’…\………. _.•´
….\…………."

Guess that should be f...uck Reality. Reasonable person o fit hate Igbo men unless u de against progress. So f...uck Reality and his hatred
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Tabelachizza(f): 8:18am On Jul 10, 2013
By now igbo guys heads must have swollen like that of a peacock
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by drdams: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
When deep within, they know they dont deserve such accolade!!
Tabelachizza: By now igbo guys heads must have swollen like that of a peacock
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by MrsChima(f): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
dr dams: When deep within, they know they dont deserve such accolade!!

Jealous huh?
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Ab025(m): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
I am more caring and romantic than many of the igbo guys I know, and guess what, am ebira by tribe, frm kogi....

......what people dnt understand is that nigeria have not less than 300 tribes, how can anyone claim to know d tribe wit d most romantic guys when am sure nobody here can even mention the name of any 70 tribes out of the 300+ tribes in naija......?

1 Like

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by drdams: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys That Piss Me Off / Man Masturbates Himself To Death (photos) / Why Do Girls Like These Do Hookup? [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.