Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys (10143 Views)

The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) / Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? / Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by drdams: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by MrsChima(f): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
dr dams: Say wetin? Mrs.. Soonest after 3 kids, dat ya Ibo hubby go start to dey slap ya face, beat u lyk drum/konga..

Only Igbo men slap around? I dare you speak the truth jealous boy!
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
Pedro JP:

Guess that should be f...uck Reality. Reasonable person o fit hate Igbo men unless u de against progress. So f...uck Reality and his hatred

Yuh fada
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by drdams: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Only Igbo men slap around? I dare you speak the truth jealous boy!
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
Where Joavid at? undecided
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by sheniqua: 3:46am On Jul 12, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: Igbo guys will keep their marriage and lavish money on their wivies but they aren't the most caring men. Yoruba and Edo guys are more romantic and caring but they will cheat the ffuck out of their wivies and most time the end result is divorce. This is a fact.

Yes
They will care for a few wives and a dozen concubines
It depends on what one is looking for
For friendship and play play and chop their money,Yoruba men.dem fit leave new born baby or wife in labor sef ,follow another woman grin grin
for marriage material and family oriented father who will be there for his children you better find an Igbo man Kia kia
Na so dem say o
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by MrsChima(f): 4:17am On Jul 12, 2013
dr dams: Does d word "frequency" means anyfin to u?
Well, we talking abt "slap & Beat" frequency..
I dash ibos dat award!!

Keep lying mumu!
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by opensecret: 4:31am On Jul 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by opensecret: 4:32am On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by opensecret: 4:38am On Jul 12, 2013
might be an african thing

[img]http://www.indiewire.com/static/dims4/INDIEWIRE/5e09f05/2147483647/thumbnail/680x478/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fd1oi7t5trwfj5d.cloudfront.net%2Fcf%2F62ef30e59911e1baf122000a1d0930%2Ffile%2Fparadies_liebex.jpg[/img]

https://www.nairaland.com/1310653/john-utaka-weds-france-photos/5
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by drdams: 7:39am On Jul 12, 2013
U don dey vex?.
Mrs.Chima:

Keep lying mumu!
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2013
shymexx: Where Joavid at? undecided
cry have u bin waiting for me??
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
Joavid: cry have u bin waiting for me??

Yep yep, Jo-girl. tongue
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
shymexx:

Yep yep, Jo-girl. tongue
am here to do as my olowo ori me pleases wink[quote author=shymexx]
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
shymexx:

Yep yep, Jo-girl. tongue
am here to do as my olowo ori me pleases wink
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
Joavid:
am here to do as my olowo ori me pleases wink

Damn!! You got me on smash with that one, hun. grin

Where my e-kiss at? angry
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by ketoprofen(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
Dr. Dams, u r trying too hard
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
Igbo guys! Ndi igbo kwenu!
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Karismatik(f): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ever heard of a tribe called OKPELLA in Edo State? They may not be dat popular but I was opportuned to live among dem for some years.
The way dey.care for their wives is simply amazing.
The one dat trill me most is wen deir woman puts to birth. There is a particular kind of treat she recieves for a minimum of 3months. dis can't be found anywhere else in Nig.
pls make ur findings.
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Enegod(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
mechummy: Igbo guys! Ndi igbo kwenu!
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by MrsChima(f): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
Karismatik: Ever heard of a tribe called OKPELLA in Edo State? They may not be dat popular but I was opportuned to live among dem for some years.
The way dey.care for their wives is simply amazing.
The one dat trill me most is wen deir woman puts to birth. There is a particular kind of treat she recieves for a minimum of 3months. dis can't be found anywhere else in Nig.
pls make ur findings.

My Igbo husband is Godsend when it came to my pregnancy and post partums...the way the man work hard and still take care of his children after work is out of this world.

He has never complain about being a husband nor a father. He make sure we eat first then he eat last.

No he is not perfect 100% but he is my perfection!
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by MrsChima(f): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
mechummy: Igbo guys! Ndi igbo kwenu!

Igbo men ain't shit.
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Karismatik(f): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

My Igbo husband is Godsend when it came to my pregnancy and post partums...the way the man work hard and still take care of his children after work is out of this world.

He has never complain about being a husband nor a father. He make sure we eat first then he eat last.

No he is not perfect 100% but he is my perfection!

yeah, ur hubby cud just be one in a million. but d case wit des Opella pple is different. I learnt it is a cultural thing. Sincerely, I hope to get married to one of dem someday.
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
kiss
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
ShyM-X:

Damn!! You got me on smash with that one, hun. grin

Where my e-kiss at? angry
lets get a room first...u kow were wink
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
Joavid:
lets get a room first...u kow were wink

Damn!! Room? shocked - now I'm sprung!!! tongue

And where would that be, the flower bomb? wink
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by angelseddy(f): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
Just seeing almost every1 voting for igbo dudes is soooo disgusting. Maybe y'all consider arrogance, spending money (show off) as caring. They are so annoying, egoistic, cheats,users n controlling. If that's caring then pls dnt care. Yoruba's are cool and delta peeps! 4get ibo braggarts jor!
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by promisengr(m): 2:53am On Jul 15, 2013
angelseddy: Just seeing almost every1 voting for igbo dudes is soooo disgusting. Maybe y'all consider arrogance, spending money (show off) as caring. They are so annoying, egoistic, cheats,users n controlling. If that's caring then pls dnt care. Yoruba's are cool and delta peeps! 4get ibo braggarts jor!
Brain failure! embarassed WE RULE!!! umunne na umunna kweun!
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by MrsChima(f): 3:07am On Jul 15, 2013
Lol at only Igbo men cheats and controls women.

IGBO men don suffer ooo! grin
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Dovahkiin(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2013
OP must be very autistic to imply that how caring a man is is even remotely connected to his tribe smiley

im not going to bump ur post b , let it die in peace smiley
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by drdams: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
Neva saw dis crap till nw...
Sir, auti wot!!!
Wot has autism got to do wit dis....?
Go get e lyf.. N learn aw to stop being offensive for no jst cause!!!

Dovahkiin: OP must be very autistic to imply that how caring a man is is even remotely connected to his tribe smiley
Re: Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2013
Sometimes, der is a corelation btw culture and atitude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Reason Some Guys Do This? / Curvy Lady Exposed Private Part As Stun Goes Wrong, Spark Outrage / My Facebook Account Was Hacked And This Happened (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.