Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School (34706 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 30 Fulani Herdsmen In Borno / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Chibok Girls Survivors, Now In Oregon Boarding School, Share Their Stories (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by bornosheikh: 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
franchizy, to franchiz, franchized, francharama - verb = to expound a point of view, that will leave all readers/listeners baffled into brain dead stasis with your intelligence and convinced that you were seeded by a schizophrenic billy goat on day release from a mental institution and an egg stolen from the ovaries of a depressed rhino.

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
franchizy: I ve said it over and over dat d only solution to dis Boko Haram menace is 4 GEJ to suspend the state of emergency, appologise to the Northern Elders forum, dialogue and grant Boko Haram Amnesty, rebuild all mosque. The military can't win d war cos 80% of Boko Haram are from d SS, SE and SW and are christians who are used to tannish d image of d North and kill our people but Allah will fight 4 d North and vindicate us.
Many of d Boko Haram sponsors are from d SS, SE and SW all in d name of Power but the North must complete there remaining 4yrs come 2015.
I urge Nigerians to support Buhari 4 a change and better Nigeria.

U must be high on some cheap drugs, ur suggestions are as irrational as ur point of view is silly. U need to get your cranium checked.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by milky3(f): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
God must be very sad for this country called NIGERIA
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by milky3(f): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
God must be very sad for this country called NIGERIA [b][/b]
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
franchizy:

Why is the truth always bitter. We need solution and I ve said d way 4ward as led by d spirit of Allah in me and u can applaud it. Only a muslim President can deliver Nigeria and dat is Buhari.

Tell me how many christians dat Boko Haram ve killed. Muslim can't kill muslim cos Islam is a religion of peace. We don't kill or shed blood. Boko haram r christians been used to kill muslims.
Allah will fight 4 his children

And the christians yell "Allah wu akbar" before perpetrating dis evil abi?? Am sure you would also say al qaeda, al shaabab and all the talibans are christians. Look for a more reasonable excuse son.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by ablyguy(m): 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by agamenon(m): 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
Only thrity,let them increase it a little.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by grandstar(m): 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
Have always said that winning the war is the easy bit. It is winning the peace that will be tough. Random opportunistic acts like this will be commonplace. Only first class intelligence gathering and rapid economic growth will in time change things.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by living101(m): 12:01am On Jul 07, 2013
Please someone help. Is there any differences between B.sc,B.A,and B.ed.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by PStacks(m): 12:02am On Jul 07, 2013
As if I knew these Boko boys would change tactics and strategy. This is the most cowardly Act in Warfare. Gorilla Warfare is the most Cowardly and Deadliest Art of War.
JTF has forced them to hide and take cover, nao its master minded intelligent and coordinated attacks they want to carry out.
The JTF should push them even harder. They are just trying to fight a lost battle and fight for relevance.
The Boko u c today, u shall c dem no more

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by vccghana(m): 12:24am On Jul 07, 2013
This Boko Haram are just making 2015 election easy for Jonathan to win landslide. R.I.P to the dead

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:32am On Jul 07, 2013
This Boko Haram which disturbs today, very soon we shall see no more of them forever. RIP KIDS. Killed by senseless evil people.

I also want to use this chance to thank all youths in the North supporting the armed forces in eradicating this evil menace. You guys have been brothers to Nigerians. We can't thank you enough.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by paddybrown(m): 12:33am On Jul 07, 2013
Wallahi dos boko boys re making GEJ electn 4 2015 too easy 4 him...dem tink say den fit treaten us? Buhari u fail d strategies[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by koife(m): 12:35am On Jul 07, 2013
oddy4real:
Congratulations! You have succeeded in taking stupidity and dumbness to an amazingly astonishing height!
..ya, dat infact isa wrld recrd!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by living101(m): 12:38am On Jul 07, 2013
Any differences, B.sc,B.ed,B.A
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 07, 2013
I wish God will wipe away m*u*s*li*ms from the surface of this earth. What a wicked reli**g*ion, what a wicked people?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Nwabiafra1: 12:52am On Jul 07, 2013
I think is high time God will punish animals called boko haram. They are doing this country no good at all. Bleep them boko haram abeg.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:54am On Jul 07, 2013
Idi Amin: I wish God will wipe away m*u*s*li*ms from the surface of this earth. What a wicked reli**g*ion, what a wicked people?

Just as the Americans say. Not the guns but people that kill people.

I say, not the religion but evil/wicked people that kill people.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by backtop(f): 1:19am On Jul 07, 2013
franchizy: I ve said it over and over dat d only solution to dis Boko Haram menace is 4 GEJ to suspend the state of emergency, appologise to the Northern Elders forum, dialogue and grant Boko Haram Amnesty, rebuild all mosque. The military can't win d war cos 80% of Boko Haram are from d SS, SE and SW and are christians who are used to tannish d image of d North and kill our people but Allah will fight 4 d North and vindicate us.
Many of d Boko Haram sponsors are from d SS, SE and SW all in d name of Power but the North must complete there remaining 4yrs come 2015.
. I can see u are suffering from madness, u need delieverance, serious one. Ewu.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by Zither(m): 1:32am On Jul 07, 2013
driven by nothing but blind zeal to a defeated cause, their desperate attempts to cling to the reign they have lost is now confirmed by their cowardly act of killing children...why don't they pick on someone their own size like JTF..scaredy cats.

Franchizy, though it is telling in your speech but I wouldn't like to call you an ass or a slowpoke. Obviously, you have sacrificed intelligence for the need to gas your foul opinion. Do think, cross-check your thoughts, double check it before you lay it out for public view...
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by iHustle(m): 1:33am On Jul 07, 2013

This mad man needs to be changed.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by iHustle(m): 1:36am On Jul 07, 2013

This mad man needs to be chained.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by carlos1(m): 1:55am On Jul 07, 2013

Mumu
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by alnaijiri(m): 2:56am On Jul 07, 2013
I have previously tried to explain BH's atrocities with the frustration that Northern Muslims are feeling living subjugated economically and politically by the Xtian South.

But no longer. This is SICK! [size=16pt]May God AVENGE THE BLOOD of these students killed in Yobe! BH is a cancer not only to Northern Nigeria, but also to the Islamic community everywhere. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by felixtare(m): 3:04am On Jul 07, 2013
[quote author=franchizy]I ve said it over and over dat d only solution to dis Boko Haram menace is 4 GEJ to suspend the state of emergency, appologise to the Northern Elders forum, dialogue and grant Boko Haram Amnesty, rebuild all mosque. The military can't win d war cos 80% of Boko Haram are from d SS, SE and SW and are christians who are used to tannish d image of d North and kill our people but Allah will fight 4 d North and vindicate us.

Who b dis foolish son or daughter of a cow,
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by EatmyShorts: 3:23am On Jul 07, 2013
Akpa ife: Boko harm I wat 2 thank u 4 helping us reducing d population of d north

Said like a true Ibo man.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by rayedge: 3:41am On Jul 07, 2013
pro01: Bloody cowards. They are a disgrace to Islamic extremism. For the usual Muslim terrorists, mere secondary school students would at worst be collateral damage, not the main targets of fundamentalist attacks.
The end product of those Northern schools are brainwashed monsters. So it is poetic if their elders eliminate them before they grow.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by figment232(m): 3:51am On Jul 07, 2013
Parisbee5: This is why SOE can never bring an end to this barbaric act. This is so because the millitary enjoy it, they're making money from it. Have u ever seen a man eaten with two hands scampering for safety, NO never. until we stop playing politics with human life, there might be no end in sight yet. I have spoken!!!
So wot do u suggest if u say SOE wont stop BH.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by kraftykc(m): 4:40am On Jul 07, 2013
NSNA: terrible, this evil rams should be dealt with.

Deploy Drones Now. like 50 of them just floating in the air.

never thought i would say the bolded

I think droning would be the most cost effective way of policing that area. There is just too much land to cover and even the Chinese army would have problems there. I support the call for helicopter surveillance drones and jet strike drones IF they will be immediately decommissioned after the SOE.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by omo1010: 4:45am On Jul 07, 2013

This is d most stupid n senseless thing I ve heard in recent time. R u by this confirming that northern elders r behind this madness .state of emergency was d last option 4 gej

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School by kraftykc(m): 4:46am On Jul 07, 2013
But what does it gain anybody to kill young and innocent kids like that? These Boko bastards cannot be Nigerians, I think that lumping all northerners as BH supporters is actually aiding the BH. Good rest the souls of those innocent and unjustly butchered kids. Please NA, please NPF, please our able bodied security men, viciously hunt down these animals and show them as little mercy as they show others.

God bless the dead, God guide the army, God punish the BH. NA, we dey your back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why / Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.