Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy (95597 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
Ok,a question for our deeper friends on the thread

Why the frills on the pink dress
Isn't that to beautify the dress
The pocket kerchief on the man nko
Is that not worldly
I see ur bride has a rose on the right side of the dress
What for?
When the dress should be ugly so that men are not attracted,she is putting designs on it

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by truthislight: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
sheniqua:

She permed her hair
She wore a lace gown
She had a veil
They rode in a limo
They had a huge delicious cake at the wedding
She had make up on with well arched brows
She was pretty
She had a bouquet of flowers
She smiled and looked happy in the pictures

All are anti deeper features

grin

very funny. grin

Smh for them.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
dare2think:

lol, oh lord!! Never knew deeperlifers are comedians.

I am checking on you too to see where you are writing from
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by dare2think: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

I am checking on you too to see where you are writing from

You must be high from whatever nonsense they give you in that deluded church.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeper dany please post your wedding pictures
I want to see holiness in action
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by jlounge: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
What makes you feel DL is your business?

sheniqua: Deeper dany please post your wedding pictures
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Babalegba(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
sheniqua:

So lying and obfuscating is now a heavenly attribute too?
Isn't there a Jamaican GO that was suspended
What is the bride's father?
Tell us
somebody once said that if you find yourself at the bottom of a hole, you have to stop digging. These deeperlifers are at the bottom of a hole and they are still digging.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
Babalegba: somebody once said that if you find yourself at the bottom of a hole, you have to stop digging. These deeperlifers are at the bottom of a hole and they are still digging.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel:

Confusion in the enemy's camp , they are now attacking each other .

Trust me there is only one DeeperLife, If you know another one let me know the G O, for example G O Ibadan, G O Owerri, G O Benin, G O Tema, G O Kumasi, G O Accra, G O Kokomlemle and Makola, G O New Jersey, GO Bradford, GO Akure, GO Obalende, GO Ikire and Ede .........Ha ha ha hah ha. If not for the few honorable people with this title I for commot your laptop
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
jlounge: What makes you feel DL is your business?

They have called me Jezebel here so it is my business
I want to wear holiness clothes so let dany show me his woman's pictures
Let me copy some holy styles to knack and mesmerize my oga grin

I am loving Love kumuyi style
I would totally rock a suit like hers
This one holy reach?

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
sheniqua: Deeper dany please post your wedding pictures

Ah my holy picture, you already saw the pattern now, what else are you looking for
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by debbleopto: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Debby. if an ignorant and fool will comment it will be out of their empty of knowledge and wisdom heart. The carnal man won't understand spiritual things. if all this antagonists were to be in the wilderness with Moses they would have join korah, dathan and abairam in reference to modernity. Through this modernity many churches have thrown away the holiness God gave them from the beginning, so they could not earnestly contend for the faith once delivered into the saint. Jude vs 5 remember the church that has wealth in book of revelation , but Jesus told them they are naked, poor and blind....

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by jlounge: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
And where did 'they' call you Jezebel?

sheniqua:

They have called me Jezebel here so it is my business
I want to wear holiness clothes so let dany show me his woman's pictures
Let me copy some holy styles to knack and mesmerize my oga grin

I am loving Love kumuyi style
This one holy reach?

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
debbleopto: Debby. if an ignorant and fool will comment it will be out of their empty of knowledge and wisdom heart. The carnal man won't understand spiritual
things. if all this antagonists were to be in the wilderness with Moses they would have join korah, dathan and abairam in reference to modernity. Through this modernity many churches have thrown away the holiness God gave them from the beginning, so they could not earnestly contend for the faith once delivered into the saint. Jude vs 5 remember the church that has wealth in book of revelation , but Jesus told them they are naked, poor and blind....

What is the holiness outfit God gave us from the beginning
Is it Ankara or Aso oke or adire abi na tie and dye
Is is ukpo hollandais ,George wrapper ,Akwete
Where are we counting from
Let us settle on the material ( fabric) then move to the style sent from above
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
jlounge: And where did 'they' call you Jezebel?

Read the thread
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
sheniqua:

They have called me Jezebel here so it is my business.I want to wear holiness clothes so let dany show me his woman's pictures.Let me copy some holy styles to knack and mesmerize my oga ;DI am loving Love kumuyi style. This one holy reach?

My name is Deeper_danNY OK. You know deep within you that you are only trying to justify why you ran out of DeeperLife. Here is the problem, you couldn't fix yourself, the Church was getting closer to fix you to make you walk straight on the narrow way. Because you and your group went to some schools where you don't have to do JAMMB before you enter college, you now begin to look at DeeperLife as the African thing. I know your parents and I know how sad it was when we lost you. But its not too late, please come back home. And Love's situation is far better, she's a child in the house. She knows the voice of the Shepherd and will not follow a stranger
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by jlounge: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hold onto what you choose. How is DL your business?

sheniqua:

What is the holiness outfit God gave us from the beginning
Is it Ankara or Aso oke or adire abi na tie and dye
Is is ukpo hollandais ,George wrapper ,Akwete
Where are we counting from
Let us settle on the material ( fabric) then move to the style sent from above
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by jlounge: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
I have been part of the thread. Is that your answer?

sheniqua:

Read the thread
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
2 On the third day a wedding took place at Cana in Galilee. Jesus’ mother was there, 2 and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited to the wedding. 3 When the wine was gone, Jesus’ mother said to him, “They have no more wine.”

4 “Woman,[a] why do you involve me?” Jesus replied. “My hour has not yet come.”

Had this been this day,the deeper members would have called Jesus worldly for attending a wedding banquet

Love Odi and John were sanctioned for cutting a cake and other sins against deeper life
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by PastorKun(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
I have always known that deeperlife was steeped in false man made doctrines, I just never realised that they were this bad sad their cult is really destroying lives.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DrummaBoy(m): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel:

What my children do or do not do is up to them and their relationship with GOD.

Image123:
Oh but kumuyi and his children are all your business and must be punished. You are an hypocrite after judgment like the pharisees.

Image 123, FAIL! FAIL!! FAIL!!!

I left the other thread for you to have the last say because you just don't want to understand. Now you come here spewing similar gibberish. let's educate ourselves. Frosbel has made the point that is very biblical, he will bring up his children in the way of the Lord and when they are grown, whatever they do then, as grown men and women, is up to them and their relationship with God. That is scripture.

Now the Kumuyi's business becomes our business because they are the ones who decided to redefine the bible with their rules and regulation. My point: no one will criticize that church and its principles if she had not first laid down rules that are beyond scriptures, such that when grown children fail, their parent are punished. But not just that. One parent is punished because he is a mere pastor and the other is left off the hook because he is GS.

oops, I have forgotten, you have actually implied that Kumuyi is beyond being disciplined. "He is not on the same level with us.."

So I refrain and only would suggest that THE GS SHOULD RESIGN BECAUSE HE IS GUILTY OF DOUBLE STANDARD

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
jlounge: Hold onto what you choose. How is DL your business?

When they choose to bring laughter and ridicule to the faith I profess,it becomes my business
Abi deeper lifers don't claim to be Christians anymore?
Is It now a separate religion?
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
Babalegba: somebody once said that if you find yourself at the bottom of a hole, you have to stop digging. These deeperlifers are at the bottom of a hole and they are still digging.

E nle o BabalEgba, my name is DeeperLife, please show me my offense
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Image123(m): 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel:

do you think those who promote hypocrisy and legalism in the body of Christ should have any shame wink

Those who enforce the Christian 'hijab' on their members in Nigeria while allowing their members in the west to dress anyhow ?

Hypocrites no know shame.

smiley
What does it mean to dress anyhow? You're just been hypocritical and bitter. Who is dressing anyhow? Are exactly are your standards for christian dressing if after all this, you called deeper life dressing "anyhow". i guess your own sef go worse, na opportunity you no see.Deeper didn't promote you so you left.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
Image123:
What does it mean to dress anyhow? You're just been hypocritical and bitter. Who is dressing anyhow? Are exactly are your standards for christian dressing if after all this, you called deeper life dressing "anyhow". i guess your own sef go worse, na opportunity you no see.Deeper didn't promote you so you left.

First one of you said he committed fornication and left the deeper the church
Now he left because he wasn't promoted
Make up your minds
I hope lying is not a virtue
What is next
He allowed his wife to look pretty and carry designer bags so he left
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
DrummaBoy:
Image 123, FAIL! FAIL!! FAIL!!!
I left the other thread for you to have the last say because you just don't want to understand. Now you come here spewing similar gibberish. let's educate ourselves. Frosbel has made the point that is very biblical, he will bring up his children in the way of the Lord and when they are grown, whatever they do then, as grown men and women, is up to them and their relationship with God. That is scripture.
Now the Kumuyi's business becomes our business because they are the ones who decided to redefine the bible with their rules and regulation. My point: no one will criticize that church and its principles if she had not first laid down rules that are beyond scriptures, such that when grown children fail, their parent are punished. But not just that. One parent is punished because he is a mere pastor and the other is left off the hook because he is GS.oops, I have forgotten, you have actually implied that Kumuyi is beyond being disciplined. "He is not on the same level with us.."
So I refrain and only would suggest that THE GS SHOULD RESIGN BECAUSE HE IS GUILTY OF DOUBLE STANDARD

Thanks for your suggestion but NO we don't need it. Can we close the shop for now
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
Image123:

Image123
aka Tithe false teacher , lol. Tell me now , why on earth would I be bitter for taking the unilateral decision to leave deeperlife ?

smiley
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
Please someone help me
[size=18pt]Do deeper lifers ride jeeps?[/size]

Are jeeps holy rides?

Frosbel please answer do deeper life brethren ride jeeps and Mercedes Benz?
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
sheniqua: Please someone help me
[size=18pt]Do deeper lifers ride jeeps?[/size]

Are jeeps holy rides?

Frosbel please answer do deeper life brethren ride jeeps and Mercedes Benz?

grin , they love Jeeps and Benzes !
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by jlounge: 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
I thought you would show us where 'they' called you Jezebel.

sheniqua:

When they choose to bring laughter and ridicule to the faith I profess,it becomes my business
Abi deeper lifers don't claim to be Christians anymore?
Is It now a separate religion?
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
sheniqua: Please someone help me [size=18pt]Do deeper lifers ride jeeps?[/size]

Are jeeps holy rides? Frosbel please answer do deeper life brethren ride jeeps and Mercedes Benz?

Frosbabel is not a member of DeeperLife, he was an OLD visitor but he slide back. AND HE KNOWS THE REASON WHY
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

Frosbabel is not a member of DeeperLife, he was an OLD visitor but he slide back. AND HE KNOWS THE REASON WHY

what if I tell you I was a worker and also leader !

smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.