Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy (95600 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You can read my article on the judgment of Jezebel. You will also need a bible exposition on point 5. Let me know when you are ready to learn.

Before you talk about bible exposition, was Jezebel judged for wearing Jewellery or because she killed the prophets of GOD ?

Clue : 1 Kings 18:4

smiley
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Babalegba(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
tpia@:

you must be referring to yourself, since your posts show you're an animal.

you're the one parking yourself permanently here like a jobless ruminant?

let me not abuse you because its a deeper life thread?

meet me elsewhere.

if not that this is a deeper life topic, trust me, i would have put you people in your place long ago.
charming.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by PastorKun(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel:

Before you talk about bible exposition, was Jezebel judged for wearing Jewellery or because she killed the prophets of GOD ?

Clue : 1 Kings 18:4

smiley

Don't mind the dunce, that is how they twist scripture in their cult to intimidate sect members into submission.

4 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by plappville(f): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
winner95:
Don't mis-interprete the bible, the bible penalize the using of all kind of jewelries.....
1 Peter 3: 3-5
"3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of braiding the hair, and of wearing gold, or of putting on of apparel; 4 But let it be the hidden man of heart the heart.........."
May the Lord God have mercy on us, this is infact, what is leading many of we youths to the wrong path.....mis-interpretation of the bible', anyway am not suprised, the bible has already told us that at ''the end time the perilous time will come people will be doing what they like......'' and I'm sure the end time is here already.

If I give you list of prophets, priest of God etc that made use of precious stuffs like gold, silver.....you will see that you are the one misinterpreting the bible. When Jesus disciples were accused by the Pharisees for plucking crops on the Sabbath day. Jesus used David as an example. They kept Thier mouth shot. Follow biblical examples and not man traditions by twisting scriptures to match it up.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel:

God's children are not your business, they are God's business, by imposing a man made rule which is only kept in Nigeria and discarded in the west, you are playing double standards which is hypocrisy and making the life of a young couple miserable because of your silly legalistic laws on dress. As a former deeperlifer , I can now see why many leave your church , it is too burdensome with man made laws, so much hypocrisy and boasting and outright pride because of some supposedly acquired status of holiness. "In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness." - Matthew 23:28

Could you publicly tell us which location of DeeperLife you attended AND affirm that you did not run away from the location when your fornication was reported to the leadership. I think with just little search I know who you are now

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by dare2think: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

Could you publicly tell us which location of DeeperLife you attended AND affirm that you did not run away from the location when your fornication was reported to the leadership. I think with just little search I know who you are now

lol, oh lord!!

Never knew deeperlifers are comedians.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

That was a wonderful piece. Was that you and John performing on the keyboards? smiley

John is the Chief of keyboard everyday and he is the one doing the job here with another enterprising brother. We are seriously pained by this incidence because we are already missing his service. We hope this ends soon and he return to his office and Frosby and his many others names too find other employments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssdx8OQ24C4

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by dare2think: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

John is the Chief of keyboard everyday and he is the one doing the job here with another enterprising brother. We are seriously pained by this incidence because we are already missing his service. We hope this ends soon and he return to his office and Frosby and his many others names too find other employments.

Awww. I feel sad for him too.

But wait, why was he suspended again??
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
dare2think:

Awww. I feel sad for him too. But wait, why was he suspended again??

Sorry the discussion is between two DeeperLife children. We will let you know once its opened to ohers

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

Sorry the discussion is between two DeeperLife children. We will let you know once its opened to ohers

Okay , not GOD's children, but Deeperlife Children ?

smiley

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by dare2think: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

And you wonder why you are called cultists!!
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by PastorKun(m): 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

Sorry the discussion is between two DeeperLife children cult members. We will let you know once its opened to ohers

Corrected tongue
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Image123(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel:

What my children do or do not do is up to them and their relationship with GOD.

Oh but kumuyi and his children are all your business and must be punished. You are an hypocrite after judgment like the pharisees.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Corrected tongue

Ah ha trouble dey o. You all left the Church because we were bad people_ hypocrite_double standard and what else. Enh leave us to our trouble now. Abi na by force dem dey make friend. Please depart in peace and we'll let you know if we miss you
Mixed multitude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pg-AshcTCY

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
Oh but kumuyi and his children are all your business and must be punished. You are an hypocrite after judgment like the pharisees.[/quote]

In case Frosbel, and his many named were not brought up where they respect elders his name is Pastor W.F Kumuyi. So Pastor is DeeperLife #1 and we come dey follow follow ( I hope you are happy about that}. So put breast milk for your own pickin mouth now abi!
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
dare2think:

Could you then enlighten me as to why Your Church suspended the couple!

What you need to know is that they were not suspended for wearing earrings. cool
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

In case Frosbel, and his many named were not brought up where they respect elders his name is Pastor W.F Kumuyi. So Pastor is DeeperLife #1 and we come dey follow follow ( I hope you are happy about that}. So put bosom milk for your own pickin mouth now abi!

It is well in the well. wink
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssdx8OQ24C4

Praise the Lord! He will surely come out stronger than ever before.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

Ah ha trouble dey o. You all left the Church because we were bad people_ hypocrite_double standard and what else. Enh leave us to our trouble now. Abi na by force dem dey make friend. Please depart in peace and we'll let you know if we miss you
Mixed multitude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pg-AshcTCY

Mixed multitude indeed. grin Again another wonderful piece up there.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

In case you were not brought up where they respect elders his name is Pastor W.F Kumuyi. So Pastor is DeeperLife #1 and we come dey follow follow ( I hope you are happy about that}. So put breast milk for your own pickin mouth now abi!

Confusion in the enemy's camp , they are now attacking each other .

smiley
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by truthislight: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

The pictures posted by the Nigerian media (including NL) shows that the bride was wearing earrings/jewelries, which she wasn't wearing. If that is not photo shopping I don't know what it is. If you can't get your facts right in this instance the rest of your insinuations is not worth deliberating into.

For what reason was she suspended for ?

Was it because she got married, is marriage a sin ?

For what reason was she suspended ?

Is the bible not clear on the basis that one should be resisted ?

Is the bible no longer the rule and yard stick ?

undecided

Smh.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
Has pastor Kumuyi been suspended too since the Jamaican GO got suspended for the " offense of his daughter"
I believe the same standard should be applied to Kumuyi if their Church is to be seen as fair
No sacred cows
The same rules of visiting the sins of the kids on their fathers should apply to him r they should apologize to every parent that has been sanctioned because of their children

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Sorry I was actually referring Frosbabel
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
sheniqua: Has pastor Kumuyi been suspended too since the Jamaican GO got suspended for the " offense of his daughter"I believe the same standard should be applied to Kumuyi if their Church is to be seen as fair
No sacred cows The same rules of visiting the sins of the kids on their fathers should apply to him

Hello this is DeeperLife, we don't have any office of the GO in Jamaica or anywhere else
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
truthislight:

For what reason was she suspended for ?

Was it because she got married, is marriage a sin ?

For what reason was she suspended ?

Is the bible not clear on the basis that one should be resisted ?

Is the bible no longer the rule and yard stick ?

undecided

Smh.

She permed her hair
She wore a lace gown
She had a veil
They rode in a limo
They had a huge delicious cake at the wedding
She had make up on with well arched brows
She was pretty
She had a bouquet of flowers
She smiled and looked happy in the pictures

All are anti deeper features

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

Hello this is DeeperKife, we don't have any office of the GO in Jamaica or anywhere else

So lying and obfuscating is now a heavenly attribute too?
Isn't there a Jamaican GO that was suspended
What is the bride's father?
Tell us

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by PastorKun(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Please don't diss bro. image123 he is firmly on the Lord's side. He was just pointing out the hypocrisy in "frosby" who is quick to judge the 1st family in DL while not using the same yardstick to judge himself.

See the hypocrite defending his fellow fraudster. Can you clarify which lord you are referring to as you clearly are not on the side of Lord Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
sheniqua: Has pastor Kumuyi been suspended too since the Jamaican GO got suspended for the " offense of his daughter"I believe the same standard should be applied to Kumuyi if their Church is to be seen as fair
No sacred cowsThe same rules of visiting the sins of the kids on their fathers should apply to him r they should apologize to every parent that has been sanctioned because of their children

OK I will deliver you message to DeeperLife but they may not believe that you sent me, If they ask for your name what should I tell them. You are .......Frosbabel other friend?
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
EXCERPTS FROM TODAY'S PAPERS
*THE SUN*
•National overseer in Jamaica removed
•Suspension of couple wrong, Pastor Bakare tells Deeper Life •‘No, couple should have followed church’s tradition,’ say Bishop Chukwuma, others

Pastor William Kumuyi offered to resign as General Superintendent of the Deeper Life Bible Church following the controversy that trailed the wedding of his second son, John.

John Kumuyi and his wife, Love had engaged in acts, which negated the church’s tradition during their wedding held in Jamaica on June 15, 2013. Love, who is a daughter of the National Overseer of Deeper Life Bible Church, Jamaica, Pastor Augustine Odih, was dressed in a fitted stylish wedding gown with transparent short sleeves. She also wore makeup, jewelry and carried a bouquet of flowers. The couple cruised in a limousine and had a huge wedding cake.

The misdemeanor, which attracted widespread criticisms, had earned the newlyweds suspension from church activities despite showing remorse and tendering an apology to the church, blaming their misconduct on the fact that both of them had resided abroad for so long.

Sunday Sun gathered that the practice in the Deeper Christian Life Ministry is that if members’ children misbehave, both the children and their parents get punished on the grounds that it’s the parents’ failing in their responsibilities that made the children to err. Although the children involved in the Jamaican wedding infraction are adults, the leadership of the church regarded their action as a strong breach of its tradition, and [size=18pt]immediately removed the bride’s father, from his position as National Overseer in Jamaica.[/size]

What is the difference?
National oveseer in Jamaica and GO in Jamaica
Mschtwwwww

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
In years to come Love will look at her pictures and shout praise The Lord,glory Halleluia
The other sister will look at her wedding pictures and would want to go burn down the deeper life closest to her house for making her look like Cele Aladura cum cherubim mother in israel on her wedding day

See her husband looking sharp,with handkerchief on his breast pocket sef and my sister is looking like a mourner at a funeral
The bible tells us about brides adorned and prepared for a wedding
Where is the adorned bride here bikonu
Tying bedsheets on your head and wearing china white made by an obioma dua dua tailor,na adornment?

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by PastorKun(m): 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

OK I will deliver you message to DeeperLife but they may not believe that you sent me, If they ask for your name what should I tell them. You are .......Frosbabel other friend?

What do you want to do with her name? Abi you want to send your cult members after her?

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
sheniqua:

What is the difference? National oveseer in Jamaica and GO in Jamaica schtwwwww

I think you are Sheniqua, that sound strange to an African like me anyway. Please we do not have the office of GO in DepperLife. This is why I advised leave DeeperLife issue alone before you begin dey give us someones else tittle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.