Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy (95601 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by debbleopto: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
Arcard: If u wan knw holy ppl fo ds forum jst kindly check there profiles i knw d kind comment dy hav comment b4, sm dn b baba fo romance nd s*xual room

I said it that these antagonist have very little understanding in them, because empty drums makes most noise. sinners correcting godly men. what an absurdity.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel:

Image123
aka Tithe false teacher , lol. Tell me now , why on earth would I be bitter for taking the unilateral decition to leave deeperlife ? smiley

I affirm that you left the Church very recently because of immorality, You got upset with what you called the 'rules'
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by jlounge: 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hold onto what you have chosen. DL is none of your business.

sheniqua:

When they choose to bring laughter and ridicule to the faith I profess,it becomes my business
Abi deeper lifers don't claim to be Christians anymore?
Is It now a separate religion?
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Pygru: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
Jobless people plenty here ooh
smh... undecided
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by jlounge: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
DL is none of your business

DrummaBoy:

Image 123, FAIL! FAIL!! FAIL!!!

I left the other thread for you to have the last say because you just don't want to understand. Now you come here spewing similar gibberish. let's educate ourselves. Frosbel has made the point that is very biblical, he will bring up his children in the way of the Lord and when they are grown, whatever they do then, as grown men and women, is up to them and their relationship with God. That is scripture.

Now the Kumuyi's business becomes our business because they are the ones who decided to redefine the bible with their rules and regulation. My point: no one will criticize that church and its principles if she had not first laid down rules that are beyond scriptures, such that when grown children fail, their parent are punished. But not just that. One parent is punished because he is a mere pastor and the other is left off the hook because he is GS.

oops, I have forgotten, you have actually implied that Kumuyi is beyond being disciplined. "He is not on the same level with us.."

So I refrain and only would suggest that THE GS SHOULD RESIGN BECAUSE HE IS GUILTY OF DOUBLE STANDARD
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DrummaBoy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeper Dany, Olaadegbu, Image 123

The more you deny the fact that the deeper life church goofed big time in punishing those couples and not only that, sacking the bride's father, while leaving the groom's father, the more you dig yourself into the hole of ignominy.

Even principle of natural justice demands that every man be judged by the same standard and rules.

Let me tell another story: While serving at the deeper life church, yola, in 2002. I met the state overseer (now regional overseer, north-east) Pastor James Apkofure (he was the one that actually read John and Love's apology letter). Nice man and blessed indeed. He has two sons and three daughters. I can still remember discussing with one of the deeper brothers and he told me that if any of his daughters were to get pregnant or sin in an outrageous manner, so as to cause a scandal, Pastor Akpofure will be removed. I was like "what?", did he commit the sin? I was told it doesn't matter.

The question I asked Image is that who is making these rules. Of course, the GS, Kumuyi himself and Colin Adua had said this in his write up: that other pastors have been punished. Now the GS child "sins" and the GS, stricken by conscience for all the laws and all those he had sacked, proposes to resign and you say he should not? God forbid. He should and he must. There is no reason why he should not. If others have suffered for the same rules and sins, then he should also. His sin? His son allowed "worldly" dressing in his wedding. We call for the head of the father.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

I affirm that you left the Church very recently because of immorality, You got upset with what you called the 'rules'

A MAN married to a beautiful woman left a cult because of immorality

You must be out of your mind !

grin
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by jlounge: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
DL is none of your business

DrummaBoy: Deeper Dany, Olaadegbu, Image 123

The more you deny the fact that the deeper life church goofed big time in punishing those couples and not only that, sacking the bride's father, while leaving the groom's father, the more you dig yourself into the hole of ignominy.

Even principle of natural justice demands that every man be judged by the same standard and rules.

Let me tell another story: While serving at the deeper life church, yola, in 2002. I met the state overseer (now regional overseer, north-east) Pastor James Apkofure (he was the one that actually read John and Love's apology letter). Nice man and blessed indeed. He has two sons and three daughters. I can still remember discussing with one of the deeper brothers and he told me that if any of his daughters were to get pregnant or sin in an outrageous manner, so as to cause a scandal, Pastor Akpofure will be removed. I was like "what?", did he commit the sin? I was told it doesn't matter.

The question I asked Image is that who is making these rules. Of course, the GS, Kumuyi himself and Colin Adua had said this in his write up: that other pastors have been punished. Now the GS child "sins" and the GS, stricken by conscience for all the laws and all those he had sacked, proposes to resign and you say he should not? God forbid. He should and he must. There is no reason why he should not. If others have suffered for the same rules and sins, then he should also. His sin? His son allowed "worldly" dressing in his wedding. We call for the head of the father.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel:
what if I tell you I was a worker and also leader ! smiley

Enh still the same then you slide back. Its very possible you were given any title but you were just an OLD visitor, check the book now
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DrummaBoy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
jlounge: DL is none of your business

I can assure you that you are more intelligent than repeating a corroded cliche! Debate the matter... or forever hold your peace
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by jlounge: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
DL is still none of your business

DrummaBoy:

I can assure you that you are more intelligent than repeating a corroded cliche! Debate the matter... or forever hold your peace
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
jlounge: DL is none of your business

We do not owe NYSC Drummerboy man any explanation, However thanks for your service to the Church. However if you have to represent Frostbabel and company in their class action Nairaland suit against DeeperLife let me know very urgently
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DrummaBoy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
jlounge: DL is still none of your business

I was wrong. My apologies. You are not that intelligent.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by jlounge: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
DL is not your business

DrummaBoy:

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
jlounge: DL is still none of your business

Drummerboy, Drummerboy! With who and why? what made you think DeeperLife owes you some explanation. You want me to appeal to you because Pastor Kumuyi sinned against you and your company
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Thanks safe journey and goodbye
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DrummaBoy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

Drummerboy, Drummerboy! With who and why? what made you think DeeperLife owes you some explanation. You want me to appeal to you because Pastor Kumuyi sinned against you and your company

Pastor Kumuyi sinned against the Deeper Life rules and regulations

* Son of GS uses limousine and wife uses make up

* GS removes Pastor for the sin of daughter but retains himself even though he son sins too

* GS guilty of double standard

What is good for the goose is good for the gander
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by jlounge: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
DL isn't your business

DrummaBoy:

* GS removes Pastor for the sin of daughter but retains himself even though he son sins too

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by debbleopto: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel:

A MAN married to a beautiful woman left a cult because of immorality

You must be out of your mind !

grin

insincerity. if all all of 'you' were around when Jesus Christ was on earth and you have this NL, you would have condemned Jesus when He told that young rich man to sell his properties and gave to the poor to qualify for heaven. Or when God striked that man dead just for his hand touching the Ark of the covenant when it was about to fall. Or the angel that killed Herod with worms just that the people are hailing him. you may use your logic and condemn godly act. Don't worry may be anti Christ will please u at the great tribulation. escape for ur life.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
After decades of deceiving gullible souls, he is ready to bend the rules to save himself.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by dare2think: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
jlounge: DL isn't your business

Christianity is not your business.
Religion is not your business.
Nairaland is not your business.

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Image123(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeper_danNY:
Sorry I was actually referring Frosbabel
That's a new one, frosbabel. Na real author of confusion, stirring up strife for a hobby.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Image123(m): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeper_danNY:
Sorry I was actually referring Frosbabel
That's a new one, frosbabel. Na real author of confusion, stirring up strife for a hobby.
Anyway, let's be careful not to get carried away by these folks whose only motive is to see you fall and act, insult, abuse, get angry like them. They have nothing to lose.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by jlounge: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
Is DL your business?

dare2think:

Christianity is not your business.
Religion is not your business.
Nairaland is not your business.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

My name is Deeper_danNY OK. You know deep within you that you are only trying to justify why you ran out of DeeperLife. Here is the problem, you couldn't fix yourself, the Church was getting closer to fix you to make you walk straight on the narrow way. Because you and your group went to some schools where you don't have to do JAMMB before you enter college, you now begin to look at DeeperLife as the African thing. I know your parents and I know how sad it was when we lost you. But its not too late, please come back home. And Love's situation is far better, she's a child in the house. She knows the voice of the Shepherd and will not follow a stranger

Is madness also your holiness trait
Do I know you
See me o
Who told you I was once a deeper member ,where did that info come from?
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel:

grin , they love Jeeps and Benzes !

So those are the holy vehicles
Hahahahaha
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Image123(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Image 123, FAIL! FAIL!! FAIL!!!

I left the other thread for you to have the last say because you just don't want to understand. Now you come here spewing similar gibberish. let's educate ourselves. Frosbel has made the point that is very biblical, he will bring up his children in the way of the Lord and when they are grown, whatever they do then, as grown men and women, is up to them and their relationship with God. That is scripture.

Now the Kumuyi's business becomes our business because they are the ones who decided to redefine the bible with their rules and regulation. My point: no one will criticize that church and its principles if she had not first laid down rules that are beyond scriptures, such that when grown children fail, their parent are punished. But not just that. One parent is punished because he is a mere pastor and the other is left off the hook because he is GS.

oops, I have forgotten, you have actually implied that Kumuyi is beyond being disciplined. "He is not on the same level with us.."

So I refrain and only would suggest that THE GS SHOULD RESIGN BECAUSE HE IS GUILTY OF DOUBLE STANDARD
Bros, you're showing the signs of a deluded man. It was this very thread you left in frustration yesterday and gave your word on. i replied you around 1:20am TODAY! Your talk about leaving the other thread and last says are best understood by you. Here is a fellow who cannot stick to his own self imposed words for barely twenty four hours, crying blood and points for another to uphold decades of tradition. You know what, find someone else to waste his time.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by dare2think: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
jlounge: Is DL your business?

Why is it your business to want to know what my business is?

Is my business your business?

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Hmm
The people are not deceived let alone God
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by jlounge: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
You're not in DL. This is none of your business.

dare2think:

Why is it your business to want to know what my business is?

Is my business your business?
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
jlounge: You're not in DL. This is none of your business.

So DL is a cult ?
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by jlounge: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
Did they withhold you from leaving?

frosbel:

So DL is a cult ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.