Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? (4040 Views)

The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself / If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
onila: grin

I know who that slag is.

Fvck that slag, I hate fake people.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:
First, the earth will miss millions of humans who will be victims of the break-up, if there is a war.

However, if it were by negotiation, one of the pre-conditions is first to have every one return to their father's ancestral land first for like 10 - 20 years BEFORE breakup. That is more than enough time to get used to it and make new friends anyway. grin grin Some of us who don't even live in Nigeria will not even feel it that much...LOL.

So, ibos MUST go back to their iboland first.
The Hausas/Fulani are nice like you said and will go back to their lands, if such a law is made.
The Yorubas will have no problems going back.
All the other tribes should do the same!

Then the BIG KABOOM of disintegration of the cesspit from the people who have kept us back! LWTMB grin grin The only people who are most certainly NOT to obey such a resolution, yes you guessed right! grin grin They want Lagos and Kano, Abuja and the oil fields of Ijawland and Rivers! The funny thing is the same people who cannot vote useful governors now, who cannot show the world they are special anything now, they somehow think a landlocked country with potential hostiles / non-friendly countries will make their land paradise? Not only with it landlocked, it will be air locked for the air-space of their land will also be accessible from the air-space of people who they have abused for decades now. What if every aircraft known to be going to your land is shot down or allowed to fly after paying very heavy taxes? Where will food come from? Even if it were shipped in from China, for it to fly through other countries borders, it will have to be shared 50-50! It won't be long before economic strangulation and violence makes it obvious it is very unworkable. Only by that time, every part of the SW (including any peoples that go with them) will make it impossible for any ibo to live and work in their lands. Sell your properties now before it is too late or uproot it and take it with you. You will never be able to eat your cake and have it. [size=16pt]If Nigeria and NIGERIANS are NOT GOOD ENOUGH for you NOW, THE PEOPLES WILL CHOOSE NOT TO BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU AFTERWARDS! [/size]
Our only problem will be how do we retrieve our servitude brothers in illorin, kabba, kogi under emirate rule? They are pulling off their Buba and iro and wearing those Boko hats and babariga while chewing gworo, just to be politically relevant to the progenies of Brown-toothed Dan fodio. I think we should expend our energy on that and forget those "landlocked people". Seriously i see an Odua-Aboki war..che you go follow fight? grin cheesy
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by HezronLorraine(m): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
@Onila.which kind thread be this one na.
Nairaland posters just they fall my hand nowadays.why are people anticipating Break-up of the Great Giant of Africa,Nigeria.
If naija breaks,u na go see u na sef.
Season film ni,e ni duro wo tan.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by norabenok: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
Waspy: Bad belle pple, Enemies of ( unity and faith, peace and progress)...
#Naija o ni baje.
#Be careful what u wish for
#the devil u knw is better than an angel u'll neva met
#Pray for the good of ur Jerusalem
You are your worst enemy. You fear changes.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by emdee01: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
Yoruba-Ah!-Ye!:
Abegi make naija go siddon for inside gutter...how we go miss the idi.ot cheesy
even all my prayer for naija is to break up cos d name was already tarnished, if we travelled out it so difficult for us to show up our passport cos of most bad name we had bearing. we ar survering nd we hav resources to tackle it but no good leadership. I will miss nothing.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
absolutely nothing!! whats there to miss?
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
Nigeria is like an arranged marriage with no love and/or trust whatsoever between the two parties involved. Then after a few years - domestic violence between the two people got into the mix. And despite all the physical, psychological, and emotional pains; they still don't want to get a divorce smfdh.

Also, the "Giant of Africa" title is a ruse. No country in Africa, or all of Africa combined, will be powerful enough to challenge the civilised world in the next 400 years. So why the nonsense about being together by fire by force? You lot need to get out of the sinking ship and create new countries that would be easier to manage by incorporating the lessons learnt from the Nigerian experience.

There's absolutely nothing to miss about Nigeria, but a lot to be thankful for, if and when the country decides to sit on a c4 and blow itself up to smithereens.

Hotep!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nayah(f): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
ShyM-X:
Nigeria is like an arranged marriage with no love and/or trust whatsoever between the two parties involved. Then after a few years - domestic violence between the two people got into the mix. And despite all the physical, psychological, and emotional pains; they still don't want to get a divorce smfdh.

Also, the "Giant of Africa" title is a ruse. No country in Africa, or all of Africa combined, will be powerful enough to challenge the civilised world in the next 400 years. So why the nonsense about being together by fire by force? You lot need to get out of the sinking ship and create new countries that would be easier to manage by incorporating the lessons learnt from the Nigerian experience.

There's absolutely nothing to miss about Nigeria, but a lot to be thankful for, if and when the country decides to sit on a c4 and blow itself up to smithereens.

Hotep!! tongue
A bit harsh don't you think?
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
Nayah:
A bit harsh don't you think?

Why did you say that?

Even China as big as it is with all its advancements, is still about 20 years away from challenging the west. And that's an ancient civilisation that tested its first nuke in the 70s.

Africa is so far behind, trust me.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
Boli Iya Sule

Datz all...
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
ShyM-X:

Hotep!! tongue
why the whining?, some "landlocked" wise men from the east saw it coming...and recommended Aburi. What did your forebears do?..they cowardly went on a killing spree,killing market women while they trade, and bombing infants to bits and fragments..now you are stuck..asking for Sovereign National Conference( Aburi's Twin brother) grin cheesy. Life is an ar.se!

3 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by IGBOSON1: 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
^^^^Hehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 09, 2013
Nigeria is not breaking. So what's the point? undecided

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by ikekings(m): 12:19am On Jul 09, 2013
I will miss my yoruba hotties...

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 09, 2013
But if Nigeria break ehn...I know the people wey go suffer most (And I dont mean abokis tongue). Me go Just dey watch seasonal film ni cool. Nothing to miss....I hate how most Nigerians think anyways.

Really....I never hated Nigeria, I hate and still hate Nigerians (my tribesmen inclusive)

If we breakup ehn! All these ones that you dey use Population to do shakara. If you are unable to build your nations (which will be the case tongue), Na from fry pan to fire be that...

But the film is there for me to watch sha grin
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Afam4eva(m): 12:27am On Jul 09, 2013
If and should Nigeria break, there won't really be any difference as people will think. Hausas will still be al over the country doing their bureau de change business, suya business and other business unique to them. Igbos will retain their trading business especially spare parts selling in cities all over the country. Yorubas will continue with their taxi business all over the country. So, it's not like everyone will back their bags and leave where they currently live if they. The only thing is that, they will now become foreigners.

4 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Afam4eva(m): 12:30am On Jul 09, 2013
speedyboi: But if Nigeria break ehn...I know the people wey go suffer most (And I dont mean abokis tongue). Me go Just dey watch seasonal film ni cool. Nothing to miss....I hate how most Nigerians think anyways.

Really....I never hated Nigeria, I hate and still hate Nigerians (my tribesmen inclusive)

If we breakup ehn! All these ones that you dey use Population to do shakara. If you are unable to build your nations (which will be the case tongue), Na from fry pan to fire be that...

But the film is there for me to watch sha grin
The bolded is one of the reasons why a lot of people don't want Nigeria to break. They like the pride they receieve when they tell people that they're from Nigeria. The Giant of Africa and the largest black nation in the world. It's all in the shakara of being part of a big country. if Nigeria breaks up, the component units will just be like every other country(Ghana, Cameroon, Senegal etc).

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
The bolded is one of the reasons why a lot of people don't want Nigeria to break. They like the pride they receieve when they tell people that they're from Nigeria. The Giant of Africa and the largest black nation in the world. It's all in the shakara of being part of a big country. if Nigeria breaks up, the component units will just be like every other country(Ghana, Cameroon, Senegal etc).

Exactly my point! Orelse each country will develop to become another south africa. But believe me when i say reverse will be the case. Nothing's changed, the same set of people with different names....I laugh in Nigeria! It's gonna be the same ball game....Corruption, unemployment, internet fraud, drug dealing etc... A dirt that can't be swept with a bunch of broom can never be swept with just a broom fibre! I don analyze how everything will get worse if we break up....cos till date, Nigerians are still fighting the wrong problem. We keep using 'Calamine Lotion' to fight rashes (the visible symptoms of Measles), instead of using Antibiotics (or whatever the cure of measles is) to fight the cause/source of the visible symptoms.

hmmmmmmm...........Make I just dey siddon dey look sad cool

2 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by CALLMESTAR(f): 1:17am On Jul 09, 2013
speedyboi:

Exactly my point! Orelse each country will develop to become another south africa. But believe me when i say reverse will be the case. Nothing's changed, the same set of people with different names....I laugh in Nigeria! It's gonna be the same ball game....Corruption, unemployment, internet fraud, drug dealing etc... A dirt that can't be swept with a bunch of broom can never be swept with just a broom fibre! I don analyze how everything will get worse if we break up....cos till date, Nigerians are still fighting the wrong problem. We keep using 'Calamine Lotion' to fight rashes (the visible symptoms of Measles), instead of using Antibiotics (or whatever the cure of measles is) to fight the cause/source of the visible symptoms.

I agree with all you have said. Nigeria gives headache and even IF it breaks up it will still be the same thing because the attitude of the people will never change...the break up of Nigeria will in fact be the bigger disgrace.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by sexkilzaphull: 1:37am On Jul 09, 2013
Afam4eva: If and should Nigeria break, there won't really be any difference as people will think. Hausas will still be al over the country doing their bureau de change business, suya business and other business unique to them. Igbos will retain their trading business especially spare parts selling in cities all over the country. Yorubas will continue with their taxi business all over the country. So, it's not like everyone will back their bags and leave where they currently live if they. The only thing is that, they will now become foreigners.

You are SORELY MISTAKEN! Whose terms are these? The only way is by negotiation but no one will accept those terms you ignorantly spouted. By war, it will be like the previous war. But by negotiation, here is the similitude of the GOLDEN RULE: If other Nigerians are not good enough for any part of current NIGERIA, they CANNOT be good enough after breakup! Just like you can not eat your cake and have it. It is on record that the ibos are the ones who scream "division" the most in Nigeria and when it HAPPENS, be sure YOU WILL NOT BE WELCOME in the prosperous lands of the Yoruba SW and any peoples that go with them, neither will you be allowed in the oil-rich fields and swamp of the Niger Delta, nor anywhere close to the north! Yes, you can still sell spare parts but it will be within iboland only, quality products can now be imported through our borders, not adulterated, fake products. So forget anything called foreigners of current Nigeria. If you despise other Nigerians now, be sure you will get your comeuppance!

3 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by sexkilzaphull: 1:42am On Jul 09, 2013
Yoruba-Ah!-Ye!:

Our only problem will be how do we retrieve our servitude brothers in illorin, kabba, kogi under emirate rule? They are pulling off their Buba and iro and wearing those Boko hats and babariga while chewing gworo, just to be politically relevant to the progenies of Brown-toothed Dan fodio. I think we should expend our energy on that and forget those "landlocked people". Seriously i see an Odua-Aboki war..che you go follow fight? grin cheesy

Quit pretending, you are ibo, be proud of who you are! Well, go and read my earlier posts. You people will be deported from every part of the country your fathers were migrants to. I am just being realistic here. You will not be wanted by law and policy in the SW, (no one wants saboteurs, pretentious green snakes hiding in our green fields and grass), the north as you know has been severely restrained by the knowledge of the larger Nigerian society (Yorubas, etc for example) whom they know will not accept or give their support for stupi.d wars, genocide for no reasons. As soon as Nigeria is over, they know the Yorubas have better business than to care so far as no one approaches our borders from N, S, E or W! You know what they will do to you if you mistakenly travel around their borders not to imagine you go into their country! The ND knows oil is what you guys want and you will not even come close, now that they are wiser unlike the 1967 whitewash.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:49am On Jul 09, 2013
I'll surly miss all the feisty big a$$ Yoruba girls I normally mess around with. I hope we give these girls special

visas to enter this new country.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Afam4eva(m): 2:06am On Jul 09, 2013
speedyboi:

The problem with Nigerian has always being the source and you asserted that in your 'measles' analogy. With a new country, every section have the opportunity to make things right at the beginning. But whether they will do that is another thing. But i feel things will be better but note to the extent that the world will take note. Like i said, it may not be different from typical African countries.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by WarriPikin1: 4:37am On Jul 09, 2013
[size=25pt]Nairaland vicious tribalism and biased mods[/size]. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 09, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

Quit pretending, you are ibo, be proud of who you are! Well, go and read my earlier posts. You people will be deported from every part of the country your fathers were migrants to. I am just being realistic here. You will not be wanted by law and policy in the SW, (no one wants saboteurs, pretentious green snakes hiding in our green fields and grass), the north as you know has been severely restrained by the knowledge of the larger Nigerian society (Yorubas, etc for example) whom they know will not accept or give their support for stupi.d wars, genocide for no reasons. As soon as Nigeria is over, they know the Yorubas have better business than to care so far as no one approaches our borders from N, S, E or W! You know what they will do to you if you mistakenly travel around their borders not to imagine you go into their country! The ND knows oil is what you guys want and you will not even come close, now that they are wiser unlike the 1967 whitewash.

The Igbos will suffer shebi..ok na, With all sincerity can you people go through the rigours the Igbos went through in the 1960s( being the poorest people in Africa in the 1970s) and still emerge as one of the groups of people with the highest standard of living in West Africa?. You have never suffered war but you have the highest number of beggars(finebaras and Uneducated) all over southern Nigeria.

You say we want ND oil?.. grin but it is the yorubas Otedola, Adenuga etc and the Abokis that own free oil wells. How many Igbos own oil wells?. Does Oyel run in Igbo blood like yours?grin In my home town people buy a litre of fuel at N200/litre as we speak in petrol stations without complaining and i mean market-women with their motorcycles. can you survive that without opening your loudmouths and carrying placards? cheesy.

Forget about the Igbos they've been through worst....this will be a piece of cake and deep inside you , you know that cheesy, that's what makes you insecure cheesy. I repeat how do 'we' retrieve 'our illorin' and other Conquered territories emiratized by the Awusa. That should be your major concern grin

3 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 09, 2013
OgidiBoy: I'll surly miss all the feisty big a$$ Yoruba girls I normally mess around with. I hope we give these girls special

visas to enter this new country.

Chai, my Nmanu poosies! grin
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by abu12: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2013
I will miss unemployment walahi

I now believe in america prediction that nigeria will split b4 or 2015. Since they don't need nigeria oil again, the next step is to crash oil price in the world and their will be less money for our dear corrupt politician to shared among themselves again. Then they will instigate crises and nija will break-up.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by AbuMikey(m): 8:40am On Jul 09, 2013
I sweari Gad! Am not gonna miss nothing!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2013
I'll miss my yoruba brothers .

Their noise when ever they want to fight "too much noise without power"

.....And above all, their love for parties. grin
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by raytony: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2013
*sobs*. I go miss all the abokis on NTA news.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by mamsong9(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2013
onila: I will truly miss my Hausa/fulani pple despite their religion problems/bokoharam in the north. .they are some of the nicest well mannered and honest Nigerians ever

I will miss my other friends from other parts of Nigeria, we will still be friends but no more from the same country, will be awkward and sad

I will miss our music

and also miss the fact, when u go abroad there wont be many Nigerians like the way it used to be. .I like the fact we are many abroad, i get to have many Naija friends and help from my pple
I cant count how many times I have been helped by naija pple i just met randomly at the airport, street, mall etc

I would have said I would miss Super Eagle, but I'm already missing them, because they are no more super Eagle.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Adamskuty(m): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2013
onila: I will truly miss my Hausa/fulani pple despite their religion problems/bokoharam in the north. .they are some of the nicest well mannered and honest Nigerians ever

I will miss my other friends from other parts of Nigeria, we will still be friends but no more from the same country, will be awkward and sad

I will miss our music

and also miss the fact, when u go abroad there wont be many Nigerians like the way it used to be. .I like the fact we are many abroad, i get to have many Naija friends and help from my pple
I cant count how many times I have been helped by naija pple i just met randomly at the airport, street, mall etc

grin grin grin i will miss ................doing u grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See List Of Buharis Ministers / I Just Saw This Huge Amount Of Cash Somewhere, Should I Blow Whistle?(photo) / The Result Of My Polling Unit In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.