Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? (4042 Views)

The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself / If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by SmartTalk: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:
First, the earth will miss millions of humans who will be victims of the break-up, if there is a war.

However, if it were by negotiation, one of the pre-conditions is first to have every one return to their father's ancestral land first for like 10 - 20 years BEFORE breakup. That is more than enough time to get used to it and make new friends anyway. grin grin Some of us who don't even live in Nigeria will not even feel it that much...LOL.

So, ibos MUST go back to their iboland first.
The Hausas/Fulani are nice like you said and will go back to their lands, if such a law is made.
The Yorubas will have no problems going back.
All the other tribes should do the same!

Then the BIG KABOOM of disintegration of the cesspit from the people who have kept us back! LWTMB grin grin The only people who are most certainly NOT to obey such a resolution, yes you guessed right! grin grin They want Lagos and Kano, Abuja and the oil fields of Ijawland and Rivers! The funny thing is the same people who cannot vote useful governors now, who cannot show the world they are special anything now, they somehow think a landlocked country with potential hostiles / non-friendly countries will make their land paradise? Not only with it landlocked, it will be air locked for the air-space of their land will also be accessible from the air-space of people who they have abused for decades now. What if every aircraft known to be going to your land is shot down or allowed to fly after paying very heavy taxes? Where will food come from? Even if it were shipped in from China, for it to fly through other countries borders, it will have to be shared 50-50! It won't be long before economic strangulation and violence makes it obvious it is very unworkable. Only by that time, every part of the SW (including any peoples that go with them) will make it impossible for any ibo to live and work in their lands. Sell your properties now before it is too late or uproot it and take it with you. You will never be able to eat your cake and have it. [size=16pt]If Nigeria and NIGERIANS are NOT GOOD ENOUGH for you NOW, THE PEOPLES WILL CHOOSE NOT TO BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU AFTERWARDS! [/size]

I definitely would not miss Nigerians fantasizing about killing and victimizing Biafrans. They would find out that they do not have the means or permission of the international community to attack a sovereign nation without destroying their own interests. They would also be surprised by the alliances - financial and political - that Biafra would be able to build with African neighbors and foreigners. And besides, if sending "others" out of the South West is going to be a priority, feel free to become like Pakistan after Nigeria's breakup. Rivers tried that, find out how it worked for them.

@onila, look at the good side, not having a Nigerian community to identify with means you would have to learn to relate better with other Africans. This would serve the purpose of pan-Africanism better.

God bless Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by SmartTalk: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2013
Waspy: Bad belle pple, Enemies of ( unity and faith, peace and progress)...
#Naija o ni baje.
#Be careful what u wish for
#the devil u knw is better than an angel u'll neva met
#Pray for the good of ur Jerusalem

Agreed. Biafra is my Jerusalem.
God bless Biafra.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by SmartTalk: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2013
ShyM-X:
Nigeria is like an arranged marriage with no love and/or trust whatsoever between the two parties involved. Then after a few years - domestic violence between the two people got into the mix. And despite all the physical, psychological, and emotional pains; they still don't want to get a divorce smfdh.

Also, the "Giant of Africa" title is a ruse. No country in Africa, or all of Africa combined, will be powerful enough to challenge the civilised world in the next 400 years. So why the nonsense about being together by fire by force? You lot need to get out of the sinking ship and create new countries that would be easier to manage by incorporating the lessons learnt from the Nigerian experience.

There's absolutely nothing to miss about Nigeria, but a lot to be thankful for, if and when the country decides to sit on a c4 and blow itself up to smithereens.

Hotep!! tongue

Good comment. Now people of like mind like you and me should take this conversation to the next level - how do we make the breakup seamless and as bloodless as possible instead of adopting the unintelligent Nigerian way of waiting for someone else to make the first move. We should support secessionist political parties and organizations from all parts of Nigeria. You should support MASSOB and I should support the Odua Nationalist Movement (if that's the correct name) and other peaceful separatist movements from all parts of the country. We should encourage them to seek elective offices and vote for them. They would be able to negotiate a practical political means of breaking the country that involves referendums in different parts of the country. This is the way forward.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2013
Yoruba-Ah!-Ye!:
why the whining?, some "landlocked" wise men from the east saw it coming...and recommended Aburi. What did your forebears do?..they cowardly went on a killing spree,killing market women while they trade, and bombing infants to bits and fragments..now you are stuck..asking for Sovereign National Conference( Aburi's Twin brother) grin cheesy. Life is an ar.se!

Damn byt.ch!! I told you to stop speaking to under your pseudo-handles and use your real handle to speak to me. Shyte, are you that cowardly? - I can see through your bs.

By the way, do you mean the primitive men from the East, where the sun rises from, but don't shine? Well, those primitive men started what they couldn't finish, and they got slammed with a sledge hammer. undecided

Anyway, the inevitable disintegration is right on course - oil prices should crash in the next two/three years. And when irreparable poverty hits the land - there shall be chaos everywhere and the owners of Nigeria shall be forced to do the right thing. Add the coming election to the equation. undecided
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2013
SmartTalk:
Good comment. Now people of like mind like you and me should take this conversation to the next level - how do we make the breakup seamless and as bloodless as possible instead of adopting the unintelligent Nigerian way of waiting for someone else to make the first move. We should support secessionist political parties and organizations from all parts of Nigeria. You should support MASSOB and I should support the Odua Nationalist Movement (if that's the correct name) and other peaceful separatist movements from all parts of the country. We should encourage them to seek elective offices and vote for them. They would be able to negotiate a practical political means of breaking the country that involves referendums in different parts of the country. This is the way forward.

If you want a bloodless break-up, then it has to start with creating a confederation, where new identities are created within the Nigerian nation. With that, it'll be easier to achieve a political break-up.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by CALLMESTAR(f): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2013
ShyM-X:

If you want a bloodless break-up, then it has to start with creating a confederation, where new identities are created within the Nigerian nation. With that, it'll be easier to achieve a political break-up.
syhymexx you spoke well. However next time when someone asks you a question like the one smartTalk asked you do not reply because it might make you look like a st.upid person. Since you joined NL how many times have you read an authentic news brought to NL that talks about Nigeria breaking up??
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by SmartTalk: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2013
ShyM-X:

Even that has to be done politically. We must identify the political groups that support this and elect them, at least in the federal houses. Over time, we can strengthen the confederates and empower them to have their own armies and produce their own weapons - for those that have manufacturing capacity.

I would be interested to know any political party or organization that supports confederation beyond making drab statements.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2013
ShyM-X:

The same confederation Ojukwu asked for at aburi grin. You had your chance...you blew it..bloody coward, u are stuck with us cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by dasparrow: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2013
@Post

I will miss the various delicacies from the various Nigerian ethnic groups.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by SmartTalk: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2013
Yoruba-Ah!-Ye!:
The same confederation Ojukwu asked for grin. You had your chance...you blew it..bloody coward, u are stuck with us cheesy.

It is unfortunate that it took precious Biafran lives for Nigerians to realise their folly. But we cannot change the past. Join us to discus how we can actualise Biafra, this back-and-forth argument will not go beyond insults. Let us engage in a new one that protects Biafran interest. Do you not prefer an economically and militarily powerful Biafra defending your interests and your rights throughout the world? Let's discuss how to bring that about.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2013
Yoruba-Ah!-Ye!:
The same confederation Ojukwu asked for at aburi grin. You had your chance...you blew it..bloody coward, u are stuck with us cheesy.

Anyway, since you want to continue as a coward, like your forebears in the Nigerian army during the 1st republic, I shall address you with your real handle.

Feed, why do your people always steal other people's stance and claim it as theirs? Do I need to remind you that Awolowo was the first ever Nigerian to ask for a confederation and an opt out clause at the London conference before independence? And the first people to ever declare secession were the Northerners with republic of Araba, before the Brits advised them against it. They knew the game was in their favour and the primitive men from the East stood no chance - hence why they were slapped back under servitude. Yet you lot continue to live in your fantasy world about the Aburi nonsense.

Get a life, feed! undecided
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2013
[quote author=onila]I will truly miss my Hausa/fulani pple despite their religion problems/bokoharam in the north. .they are some of the nicest well mannered and honest Nigerians ever

I will miss my other friends from other parts of Nigeria, we will still be friends but no more from the same country, will be awkward and sad

I will miss our music
we ll need foreign xperts 2 dig our n graves in our country(oodua country)
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by SmartTalk: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2013
@ShyM-X and @Yoruba-Ah!-Ye!

TRUCE. This is getting to an unproductive level. Let us begin discussion on breaking the country up. We can discuss history more fully afterwards. We would never agree on history, but we can fashion our future.

God bless Biafra.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2013
I know some people might want to question why I label men from the East of the Niger River as being primitive. It's not a diss; it's basically a classification that befits their consciousness. No pun intended.

Let me start off by defining primitive(according to wikipedia):

In the field of evolution, primitive, when used as a descriptive term, is at its least disputable when applied to ancient species that had not yet undergone selective adaptation that later would cause their descendants to develop functional capabilities of interest in context.

^^^^The men from the East of the Niger River haven't really adapted to the new world order and Nigeria. Most of them still lack the interaction skills to enable mutual understanding between two fully evolved humanoids. Politically, they're like infants within the Nigerian context. And socially, most of them are still inept. They also possess this defeatist attitude synonymous with crude humanoids.

Like I said earlier - no pun intended. I'm just keeping it real. cool

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2013
SmartTalk: @ShyM-X and @Yoruba-Ah!-Ye!

TRUCE. This is getting to an unproductive level. Let us begin discussion on breaking the country up. We can discuss history more fully afterwards. We would never agree on history, but we can fashion our future.

God bless Biafra.

You go first, bro.

What should be the next step?
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by dubem3(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2013
I'll miss having to tour this country to bits and becoming a stranger where I once called home.

I wonder how we expect to build a country when we hate ourselves this much. Reading what y'all have to say makes me wanna travel into your past and witness the events that nurtured you into such determined tribalists. Take it from me that with this mind set, even if your family were to become a country, you would still have a thousand reasons to be divided and discriminate against one another.
ndo nu

3 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by SmartTalk: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2013
Afam4eva: If and should Nigeria break, there won't really be any difference as people will think. Hausas will still be al over the country doing their bureau de change business, suya business and other business unique to them. Igbos will retain their trading business especially spare parts selling in cities all over the country. Yorubas will continue with their taxi business all over the country. So, it's not like everyone will back their bags and leave where they currently live if they. The only thing is that, they will now become foreigners.

Who told you Ghana is not progressing. Rome was not built in a day.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2013
I hope Nigeria does not break up...

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Afam4eva(m): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2013
SmartTalk:

Who told you Ghana is not progressing. Rome was not built in a day.
Where in my post did you see that? Is English a problem for you? The thing wey i dey talk na be say, if Nigerian scatter, all the countries wey been dey inside no go big like Naija again, dem go small like other African country dem.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by SmartTalk: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
ShyM-X:

You go first, bro.

If by go first, you mean make a suggestion, I already did that.

Just read your comment fully. Full response bellow.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Oahray: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
I think it's rather premature to anticipate missing anything. First of all, there is hardly ever any bloodless breakup, so by the time it's over, many wouldn't be alive to miss anything. You want reality? That is reality.

BTW, a breakup wouldn't change anything meaningful in any positive way. I think Nigerians exhibit the worst form of tribalism/discrimination, and would always look for a way to discriminate even if Nigeria were a single tribe with a single language.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by ak47mann(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
Yoruba-Ah!-Ye!:
why the whining?, some "landlocked" wise men from the east saw it coming...and recommended Aburi. What did your forebears do?..they cowardly went on a killing spree,killing market women while they trade, and bombing infants to bits and fragments..now you are stuck..asking for Sovereign National Conference( Aburi's Twin brother) grin cheesy. Life is an ar.se!
heheheehhe Gbam cool

onila sweetly there is nothing there to miss smiley
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by SmartTalk: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
ShyM-X:

You go first, bro.

If by go first, you mean make a suggestion, I already did that: we must identify secessionist organizations. We all know of MASSOB, BZM, and other such groups from the East. Let us properly identify those from other parts and support them. We must all speak against harassment of members of such groups since democracy supports their rights.

Now, you go. What secessionist groups do you know of in your region or other regions?

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
KidStranglehold: I hope Nigeria does not break up...

Why, brother?

Do you care about humanity and the poor? As a black man raised and living in Great Britain, I understand what poverty is, even if it's within a different context. Poverty is relative. Though, I'm older now and I'm out there making things happen for myself - I can still hear the voices of the poor around the world. Now imagine a country as blessed as Nigeria with about 80% poverty rate.

These poor people have no voice, they don't understand what it's to be part of something. Nigeria has never done anything for them, so why should they continue to embrace a country that has failed the generations before them, their generation, and that will fail the future ones? They need smaller countries where the country can get closer to them, make them understand what it feels like to be part of something - hence increasing their consciousness on what patriotism entails. They need an identity that's in-born and not a forced one.

Nigeria is never going to give them all these. Hence, why I support the disintegration of the country into smaller units.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by SmartTalk: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
Oahray: I think it's rather premature to anticipate missing anything. First of all, there is hardly ever any bloodless breakup, so by the time it's over, many wouldn't be alive to miss anything. You want reality? That is reality.

BTW, a breakup wouldn't change anything meaningful in any positive way. I think Nigerians exhibit the worst form of tribalism/discrimination, and would always look for a way to discriminate even if Nigeria were a single tribe with a single language.

And who says enough blood has not been spilt already? If the breakup happens tomorrow, can we say our journey has been bloodless so far? What in the present tells you the future would be different in terms of violence in the country? That is reality.

I agree that for a lot of the newly formed countries, not much would change. But that would mean that they have to confront their demons instead of blaming "domination" of an outside party for your problem. The newly formed countries that arise and do things differently would prosper. Neighboring countries would see this prosperity and try to copy. Some would see that eschewing tribalism in running is beneficial for prosperity, and copy. Some would see same and not copy and remain backward. All in all, no one can blame the "other" for their backwardness.

2 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
SmartTalk:
If by go first, you mean make a suggestion, I already did that: we must identify secessionist organizations. We all know of MASSOB, BZM, and other such groups from the East. Let us properly identify those from other parts and support them. We must all speak against harassment of members of such groups since democracy supports their rights.

Now, you go. What secessionist groups do you know of in your region or other regions?

Before we embrace secessionist organizations - how about seeing their plans/manifestos? You can't just support a secessionist organisation just because they're hiding under the banner of secession. Most of these people are opportunists, who're just looking for ways to manipulate the disadvantaged people and rip them off.

We need to get the educated and enlightened ones among us involved. Those who understand the basics and ethics of nation building, with futuristic plans based on realism and not idealism. That's the best way to go about it.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by SmartTalk: 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
ShyM-X:

Before we embrace secessionist organizations - how about seeing their plans/manifestos? You can't just support a secessionist organisation just because they're hiding under the banner of secession. Most of these people are opportunists, who're just looking for ways to manipulate the disadvantaged people and rip them off.

We need to get the educated and enlightened ones among us involved. Those who understand the basics and ethics of nation building, with futuristic plans based on realism and not idealism. That's the best way to go about it.

We have to identify them first before we can talk about manifestos. And we have to be realistic, there would ALWAYS be opportunists - we are all opportunists at different levels. And like I said elsewhere, some secessionists would be capitalist inclined, some would be socialists. As long as they agree on secession, they can cooperate on that and leave economic policy to be practiced by different nations till after the nations are established.

And besides, idealism is important in building forward-facing nations. That is why Nigeria is not a nation, no common ideal binds us together. Even within ethnic groups, if no philosophy binds them together, they fight among themselves over stupid stuff like "they are dominating us, why don't we have a VC in the University from my village."

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
Nigeria cannot break up...too many vested interests...toomany fault lines...

Ekiti fought Ibadan before Nigeria ditto Ngwa vs Nri ditto Fulani vs Hausa vs Kanuri vs Other northern tribes

Any visions for united Odua/Biafra/Arewanations are deluded at best and psychotic at worst

The amalgamation was a grave mistake...but we had our chance...and we blew it.

We are now better of limping forward together than fragmenting into total anarchy

3 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Oahray: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
SmartTalk:

And who says enough blood has not been spilt already? If the breakup happens tomorrow, can we say our journey has been bloodless so far? What in the present tells you the future would be different in terms of violence in the country? That is reality.

I agree that for a lot of the newly formed countries, not much would change. But that would mean that they have to confront their demons instead of blaming "domination" of an outside party for your problem. The newly formed countries that arise and do things differently would prosper. Neighboring countries would see this prosperity and try to copy. Some would see that eschewing tribalism in running is beneficial for prosperity, and copy. Some would see same and not copy and remain backward. All in all, no one can blame the "other" for their backwardness.
stories... You give yourself and others hope without considering all possibilities. I assume you are igbo. So tell me this... Do you know igbos discriminate amongst themselves? For example, an Anambra igbo does not see himself the same as an Imo igbo. You are free to deny this, buh I'm pretty sure you are aware of it.

I'm not saying Nigeria is getting better as a nation, the bloodshed part of my post was in reference to the folly of anticipating missing anything. Have you ever reflected on the effects of a real war? I guess not. Whatever bloodshed you see now is nothing compared to a war, and wars usually precedes breakups of nations.

The future of a post-breakup mini-Nigeria? Somethings would surely happen. The same old greed would creep up, tribalism would assume a more familiar face. Then the historians and analsts would come out and talk about how Nigeria was better as a single nation, or how the western world instigated the breakup to their advantage.

When Egypt kicked out Mubarak and put in Morsi, they believed it was a step in the right direction, didn't they? Humans never learn from history.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by SmartTalk: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
jackbauersballs: Nigeria cannot break up...too many vested interests...toomany fault lines...

Ekiti fought Ibadan before Nigeria ditto Ngwa vs Nri ditto Fulani vs Hausa vs Kanuri vs Other northern tribes

Any visions for united Odua/Biafra/Arewanations are deluded at best and psychotic at worst

The amalgamation was a grave mistake...but we had our chance...and we blew it.

We are now better of limping forward together than fragmenting into total anarchy

Not good enough. Americans fought their Anglo-Saxon brothers from Britain - in alliance with France of all countries - before fighting the Spanish. They also fought among themselves - North and South - before fighting terrorism. Read about how they sawed of wounded soldiers legs and how bitter the war was.

Any vision of Nigeria limping endlessly into oblivion is deluded as no one would want to join you on that journey - not me for sure. Those that get anarchy in their realm nurture anarchy; you reap what you sow. Nigeria would descend into anarchy faster as it is than when we plan peaceful and democratic determination of nation states.

God bless Biafra.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
SmartTalk:
We have to identify them first before we can talk about manifestos. And we have to be realistic, there would ALWAYS be opportunists - we are all opportunists at different levels. And like I said elsewhere, some secessionists would be capitalist inclined, some would be socialists. As long as they agree on secession, they can cooperate on that and leave economic policy to be practiced by different nations till after the nations are established.

And besides, idealism is important in building forward-facing nations. That is why Nigeria is not a nation, no common ideal binds us together. Even within ethnic groups, if no philosophy binds them together, they fight among themselves over stupid stuff like "they are dominating us, why don't we have a VC in the University from my village."

We all already have our different identities, which are our various ethnic groups. However, there's a conflict of interest between our identity(ethnicity) and nationality(Nigeria). The realism should be based on the consciousness, derived from our derived from our identities. Igbo's for example are capitalism inclined, the Yoruba's are a mix of both capitalism and socialism with monarchy(similar to the Brits), and the Hausa/Fulani are feudal. So they shouldn't have a problem formulating a philosophy based on their consciousness.

Also, I don't outright think secession under the current status quo would be the right option, it will be too bloody and may result in decades of bloodshed. The best way would be gradual secession and similar groups aligning with one another. We will probably need to start off with the restructuring of the country based on groups with cultural and historical affinity. Then get power away from the center, and let these new restructured zones control their own destinies. It can be a 5-10 year plan. Once that can be achieved - secession would be easier. And even if it ends up being bloody - it won't be as bloody as doing it under the current set-up.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? by Oahray: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
ShyM-X:

We all already have our different identities, which are our various ethnic groups. However, there's a conflict of interest between our identity(ethnicity) and nationality(Nigeria). The realism should be based on the consciousness, derived from our derived from our identities. Igbo's for example are capitalism inclined, the Yoruba's are a mix of both capitalism and socialism with monarchy(similar to the Brits), and the Hausa/Fulani are feudal. So they shouldn't have a problem formulating a philosophy based on their consciousness.

Also, I don't outright think secession under the current status quo would be the right option, it will be too bloody and may result in decades of bloodshed. The best way would be gradual secession and similar groups aligning with one another. We will probably need to start off with the restructuring of the country based on groups with cultural and historical affinity. Then get power away from the center, and let these new restructured zones control their own destinies. It can be a 5-10 year plan. Once that can be achieved - secession would be easier. And even if it ends up being bloody - it won't be as bloody as doing it under the current set-up.
Well said!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Biafran Storm Is Circling! / Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode / Tinubu Storms Oyo 2 Welcome New Members To APC.See How Ajimobi Greeted Him(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.