Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,528 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - (47640 Views)

Sunday Oliseh At Bayern Munich Stadium ( Allianz Arena) / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by Ayorh4you(m): 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
the battle line has just bn drawn..............watch our for the real fight on YouTube soonest. naija my country cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by Dee60: 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
In football, you should expect criticism and Keshi should know that. It is all about tactics and sometimes you dont get it. Big Bro, learn from Mourinho. When things go wrong he accepts the blame, smile and promise never to have a repeat. Our performance at CONFED was abysmally poor.

We have to warm up to experienced players. We should not allow ego to blind us. Mourinho and Ronaldo were not in the best of terms last season, but they both managed to get on professionally. I really do not understand why players in top leagues are shut out of the eagles!

We were defeating minions at regional level and we thought we could play against Spain as we played against Togo!

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by Umunede(m): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
Boneda: Oliseh has a point, keshi's tactics only work for african teams. His criteria for selecting players just surprises me. He has stopped calling up Uche kalu, ejike uzoenyi, papa idris, reuben gabriel ever since they got clubs in europe. Thats why he called up a free agent like michael babatunde to see if he can market him
this is my suspicion. seems keshi is doing business with the super eagles

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by texaco1: 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
lexyman: Oliseh , u have done well for making ur point clear ! But this is not the best time for u to criticize Keshi"s work , I could remember vividly how we "ve been clamouring for new legs in the super eagles and the process is still on , and I know he will achieve that formidable team he has been working on. i used to like ur analyses on super super sports but this time u did"nt get it right...Leave Keshi alone let him do his work , he will surely get it right !
you don't know keshi ,he will never accept or take corrections that is why he calls himself the big boss then.oliseh has made some reasonable points,the world cup is where the boys are seperated from the men keshi should do the right thing now .he needs to identify the areas that we need experienced and exposed players

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by spenca: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
edoyad: Sunday(kpomo lips) Oliseh, please be quiet already. Keshi has contributed more to Nigerian football than you could ever do even if you lived to be two hundred years old. I didn't like your personality much as a player and many Nigerians feel that way too.
An ignorant assertion ,noin less was expected from you sire

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by Larryupsy: 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
This one of d most matured responses ve ever seen.#If keshi should accept our praise and support,he should also accept ou constructive criticism.gbam
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by otenku: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
What is all these misunderstanding about? Keshi,thank God u won the AFCON with some of the home based u played at the nations cup.The same people praisn u for bringing the likes of Mba,Omeruo nd Oboabuna to d international stage would have openly nd destructively critisize u had u failed! In the Confd cup,because u didn't achieve the desired result, u became a bad coach not only in d eyes of ur critics,but also some of ur admirers! The truth is,.ur Job is precariously dangerous as it is attached to results. Whether Pro or home based,nobody criticises if u get the desired result! E.g qualify SE for world cup with 90perc home based if Nigerians will not shout ur Hossanah; or fail to qualify with 100perc foriegn players if U'll not b crucified! That's.d mentality of football fans all over d world.As for Oliseh,he means well not only for u but also football administratn in Nigeria.It shouldn't b a questn of how nd when he joined d national team. His idea nd knowledge of d game will b of immense help to u as u put them to use.Goodluck Keshi.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by zeben(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2013
nijanigga: Keshi may have a point. Look at how home based players score goals like killing bats on mango trees. "Four clubs involved in two play-off matches that ended 79-0 and 67-0 respectively - a total of 146 goals."I thank God because Nigeria won't qualify for Brazil 2014.Since they have turned football scores to basketball scores.
nijanigga: Keshi may have a point. Look at how home based players score goals like killing bats on mango trees. "Four clubs involved in two play-off matches that ended 79-0 and 67-0 respectively - a total of 146 goals."I thank God because Nigeria won't qualify for Brazil 2014.Since they have turned football scores to basketball scores.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:11am On Jul 10, 2013
This Oliseh sef!!! d guy don dey tire me.

Who out of the AGCON team that did us proud didnt participate in CONFED apart from Emenike, Moses and Yobo (for obvious reasons)?

The foreign based players he is campaigning for neva did anything for us apart from fighting and showing us how big their egos are.

Although we lost in the CONFED, I've neva been so proud to be a Nigerian(football-wise) till AFCON and CONFED. We played well in CONFED and lost, unlike when we go to tournaments play baldly and still lose (even with our white coach(es)) - and there was hardly any home-based player back then. Does Oliseh want us to go back to that period?

He also claimed he(keshi) should be able to manage players, I agree with him on that but managing players is also knowing when not to bring in a player that will disrupt team spirit. He should find out why Joey Barton at his peak didnt represent England regularly.

He Also talked about Brazil not using new faces as the reason they won, I could also show him teams that didnt win using the same old faces and countries with foreign based players 'the best out of their countries' - according to him, dat flopped e.g. Coit d vior(abi wetin b d spelling.. d 1 with drogba dem)

and then he caps it off, with I'm doing it for the greater good of Nigeria, nobody is greater than Nigeria bla bla bla. He should save it for his chickens. If it wasn't a personal attack on Keshi but to develop d Nigeria league as he claims, I don't see how abusing/telling the home based players they are not good enough helps, going on air to Say stuff when he could have called him. If he wants to help he should channel his attacks on the management of the NFL - that's d solution not limiting the number of home based players in the national team shikena

Nawa ooo , I just deh pour out my heart, I no know say I don type reach dis 1..... gudnyt all

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by cecegorz(m): 12:13am On Jul 10, 2013
You know the funny thing is that because we've been wowed with Oliseh's analyses on SS, we tend to take everything he says hook, line and sinker.
Asides Osaze, which everybody knows was not in the right frame of mind to be allowed inside the dressing room, and Ik Uche who surprisingly had a huge dip in form recently, can Oliseh name another top 3 strikers, or even 2, in Europe's top league that Keshi failed to bring into the team. Mind you, Ideye and Musa that squandered all our chances are all foreign based!
Moses and Emenike were absent because of injury, I believe Keshi made the best out of the materials he had available.
Can Oliseh tell me clearly that if we had the last two guys available at the Confed. Cup that there wouldn't have been a far better performance from the team?
It's just that failure is an orphan, and it's more so painful when you look at what could have been. This much maligned team held down the Spanish team at par, just that poor finishing was their bane.
In as much as criticism is good for better performance, i don't think this is worth it this time.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by seankay(m): 12:14am On Jul 10, 2013
I still don't understand why folks keep saying keshi won the nations cup with home based players..I only recognised two home based throughout the tournament -MBA nd Oboabona,the rest were foreign.Our 6 starting 11 were foreign but I still commend KESHI tho'.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by seankay(m): 12:16am On Jul 10, 2013
Our 1st 7 best players outta d starting 11 I mean
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by uromicom: 12:19am On Jul 10, 2013
NO LONG TIN: This Oliseh sef!!! d guy don dey tire me.

The many issues he raise here - his argument, are not strong, I for like break am 1 by 1 but because I wan sleep, I go just summarize.

Who out of the AGCON team that did us proud didnt participate in CONFED apart from Emenike, Moses and Yobo (for obvious reasons)?

The foreign based players he is campaigning for neva did anything for us apart from fighting and showing us how big their egos are.

Although we lost in the CONFED, I've neva been so proud to be a Nigerian(football-wise) till AFCON and CONFED. We played well in CONFED and lost, unlike when we go to tournaments play baldly and still lose (even with our white coach(es)) - and there was hardly any home-based player back then. Does Oliseh want us to go back to that period?

He also claimed he(keshi) should be able to manage players, I agree with him on that but managing players is also knowing when not to bring in a player that will disrupt team spirit. He should find out why Joey Barton at his peak didnt represent England regularly.

He Also talked about Brazil not using new faces as the reason they won, I could also show him teams that didnt win using the same old faces and countries with foreign based players 'the best out of their countries' - according to him, dat flopped e.g. Coit d vior(abi wetin b d spelling.. d 1 with drogba dem)

Nawa ooo , I just deh pour out my heart, I no know say I don type reach dis 1..... gudnyt all

mugu go sleep lol any way u said it all na style oliseh take dey find keshi job
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 10, 2013
I understand where Oliseh is coming from. Keshi is a good coach. No one can dispute that fact but he should know there will always be criticism once in a while. The fact is that we could have done better in the Confederations Cup if only the team was better. No one is saying new players/home based players shouldn't be given a chance but it should be in a way that it wouldn't cost the team. There should have been a better mix in the National Team that played in the Confederations Cup. Anyway, it's all well and good if Keshi understands what people are trying to say.
...So, Sunday Oliseh and Stephen Keshi should stop this unnecessary exchange of "replies"
All in all; I don't think the team is bad but I know it could and should be better smiley smiley
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by aikuda(m): 12:21am On Jul 10, 2013
This was my response to Keshi's criticism before Oliseh replied in another thread. I think its appropriatness is highlighted by Oliseh's current response:

I don't understand why Keshi is making this personal. Oliseh is an analyst whose job is to analyse the game and profer opinions, rightly or wrongly. Just because Keshi offered him some assistance in the past does not mean he has to throw all objectivity to wind where keshi is concerned. It's not that I totally agree with Oliseh nor do I even disagree with Keshi,but the point is that this should not be personal and and Keshi should learn to be more accepting of dissent and criticism, especially one that is as constructive as Oliseh's.

For the record while I was somewhat happy with the performance of the team (being a trial team), it is not without basis for anyone to suggest that that team is not the best Nigeria can offer. Don't ask me to suggest names as any name I suggest would be met with rejection by at least one person in this forum. Team selection should be at the sole discretion of the coach, but I refuse to accept that we cannot do better than what we fielded in Brazil.

Even Keshi was a nobody when he started!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by entparrot(f): 12:22am On Jul 10, 2013
With due respect Sir, I disagree with you, the team that defeat de Super eagles are top teams in the world!

How about Uruguay? 3 best strikers in the world against a Sunshine of akure defender?

The root to Super Eagles problem is grassroots football, no real talent is discovered @ the tender age..

So dont attack kesshi.

Yu run an academy in Europe, that never benefit Nigerians. so wat is ur contribution to Nigeria?

Notice: To all Nairalander's: Please help me grow my ministry by visiting www.entparrot.com
Like us on https://www.facebook.com/EnterteinmentParrot
follow us on twitter: @ entparrot

Double portions for you all as you visit.(Amen)

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by success9(m): 12:39am On Jul 10, 2013
Hmm, let me look @ d matches nd homebased players dat regularly featured @ confed cup.

Oboabona? Did well in my opinion.
Mba? Nt tu wel. I av my reservations abt im even frm afcon. E is yet 2 convince as bein a gud 'man in d hole'.
Gambo? Missed a glorios chance against Spain. Yakubu did beta certainly in 2010.

Who did nt go 2 Brazil?
Moses, injured.
Ike Uche, club engagement.
Our big centre forward, injured tu.
Onazi, injured.
Osaze, tu egoistic, i used to like im very much bt now very unprofessional.
Anichebe, dont know tho bt i heard e called a time-out.
Ameobi, clause in contract.
Martins, coaches discretion.

Who else? D SE is just a team of overhyped average players. Outside d 1st 11, can d rest beat an average team like Saudi? I doubt!
Why did d SE fail in Brazil? No striker! Who could av done so outside Emenike? Mayb Anichebe or Ameobi.., bt remember they ar nt proven in my opinion.

So y wil Gambo nt b in Brazil?

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by Lordave: 12:42am On Jul 10, 2013
I stopped reading when I read where he said that being a foreign based player does not mean that they want to favour you but because you are one of the best from your country.
Ideye just came to my mind and I'm asking myself is Ideye really one of the best footballers presently in Nigeria or is he one of the best goats waiting to be slaughtered on christmas?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by delors(m): 12:55am On Jul 10, 2013
Havent you guys noticed that the analyses of these so-called professional analysts are always reactionary? They run their analyses after the matches have been played and then blame the coach for what he did/didnt meanwheile nobody said anything about the problem or loophole before the matches. if those guys had won or at least reached final, they would have said Keshi was d best in the world, he had vision to have used those home based boys, etc blah blah blah...
Oliseh for one cannot manage the national team because he has a very high ego cum pride so tay if any player talks any how or do anyhow to him, such a player is grounded for life. He would have resulted to social media to exchange words with Osaze when the Osaze-Keshi issue rose, were it an osaze-Olishe thang. Oliseh is arrogant and sometimes he talks without a care, unprofessionally. (i still remember the things he said about Yekini before he died)
Back to the Confederation palaver, Moses had an injury so was Emenike...apart from those two 9and of course Yobo), who else could we have invited? Musa plays abroad, Ideye, Mikel, Efe, Enyeama, Omerua, etc what exactly is the point?
And by saying 'WAGING WARS AGAINST FOREIGN PLAYERS', oliseh is trying to create a problem and dissent to make it look like Keshi is actually anti-foreign based players which will so unfair to say the least. Osaze was the only player who missed out as a foreign based player for the right reasons, Oliseh made sense because his commnets came after the tournament. Anybody could have said the same and even better because we all watched the matches and saw the lapses. Apart from that, he isnt much of an analyst abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by yuncka: 12:59am On Jul 10, 2013
I am Keshi! And I say, baba Oliseh U don win me o.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by Lordave: 1:15am On Jul 10, 2013
You guys should stop saying Oliseh is bitter or whatever, he's just doing his job.
For now he's an analyst, a super one.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by emorse(m): 1:17am On Jul 10, 2013
edoyad: Sunday(kpomo lips) Oliseh, please be quiet already. Keshi has contributed more to Nigerian football than you could ever do even if you lived to be two hundred years old. I didn't like your personality much as a player and many Nigerians feel that way too.
Oga abeg speak for yourself.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by aikuda(m): 1:18am On Jul 10, 2013
delors: Havent you guys noticed that the analyses of these so-called professional analysts are always reactionary? They run their analyses after the matches have been played and then blame the coach for what he did/didnt meanwheile nobody said anything about the problem or loophole before the matches. if those guys had won or at least reached final, they would have said Keshi was d best in the world, he had vision to have used those home based boys, etc blah blah blah...
Oliseh for one cannot manage the national team because he has a very high ego cum pride so tay if any player talks any how or do anyhow to him, such a player is grounded for life. He would have resulted to social media to exchange words with Osaze when the Osaze-Keshi issue rose, were it an osaze-Keshi thang. Oliseh is arrogant and sometimes he talks without a care, unprofessionally. (i still remember the things he said about Yekini before he died)
Back to the Confederation palaver, Moses had an injury so was Emenike...apart from those two 9and of course Yobo), who else could we have invited? Musa plays abroad, Ideye, Mikel, Efe, Enyeama, Omerua, etc what exactly is the point?
And by saying 'WAGNG WARS AGAINST FOREIGN PLAYERS', oliseh is trying to create a problem and dissent to make it look like Keshi is actually anti-foreign based players which will so unfair to say the least. Osaze was the only player who missed out as a foreign based player for the right reasons, Oliseh made sense because his commnets came after the tournament. Anybody could have said the same and even better because we all watched the matches and saw the lapses. Apart from that, he isnt much of an analyst abeg.

I guess that is what analysis is about- to analyse an existent issue or a phenomenon, usually with a view to profer solutions or improvement. It is similar to what you are doing now!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by mrjingles(m): 1:23am On Jul 10, 2013
Oliseh got it totally WRONG! he succumbed to emotions on the day of the match and is too proud to admit his error. I was sooo mad at him on the day in question because he was talking RUBBISH on this matter and he is STILL talking rubbish. Lets analyse the absentees:
Moses-injured, ike uche-off form, kalu uche-injured, joel obi-injured, onazi-injured, emenike-injured, oduamadi-injured during confed, anichebe- opted out, martins- off form, osaze- problem child(with keshi AND his club) So which foreign based player who was in good form should have been called?

look at our strike force- musa-second top scorer for club in Russia, Ideye-second top scorer in the ukraine LEAGUE, akpala- foreign, ujah-foreign, ogu-foreign, ogude-foreing, in fact only 2 homebased were regular in confed- oboabona and mbah, how does that constitute a "fight against foreign based"?
It appears Oliseh for all his eloquence and good analysis doesn't actually know the players in the team. This is a group of average, hard working players save for 1 or 2 who are being turned slowly into a good TEAM and its a big work in progress, the experience for the boys was priceless. Notice how the home based eagles easily demolished CIV 4-1? That is what renewed confidence and self belief created by keshi's approach is leading to. Eagles actually were forced to use a second string side at the confeds.

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by delors(m): 1:32am On Jul 10, 2013
aikuda:

I guess that is what analysis is about- to analyse an existent issue or a phenomenon, usually with a view to profer solutions or improvement. It is similar to what you are doing now!
Yeah, u said 'analysis' not castigation. There is a difference, you know...there is a difference between 'Perhaps if the foreign based players had played, we would have performed better. they have the experience and exposure' and 'Why didnt Keshi use those foreign based players? Why is he waging wars against them?'...A big difference bro.
And FYI, 'analysis' is not necessarily reactionary, it has to be proactive. You can and should analyse a situation before it occurs. You don't analyze a war after it is lost; you analyze the situation before u jump into it.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by Lordave: 1:36am On Jul 10, 2013
shut up there!!
Who told you Nigerians feel the stup!d way you feel about Oliseh?
Look at you calling Oliseh names. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by edi287: 1:42am On Jul 10, 2013
seankay: I still don't understand why folks keep saying keswinningw thae nations cup with home based players..I only recognised two home based throughout the tournament -MBA nd Oboabona,the rest were foreign.Our 6 starting 11 were foreign but I still commenI tho'.
+100000000000000000000000000000000000000. Oboabona and Mba were the only home based players that made an impact at afcon. The others are average at best. Oliseh also made a good point about the quality of play in our league. I admire Keshi for the respect he commands, but tactically, he's nothing special.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by Kgdavid(m): 1:49am On Jul 10, 2013
edi287:
+100000000000000000000000000000000000000. Oboabona and Mba were the only home based players that made an impact at afcon. The others are average at best. Oliseh also made a good point about the quality of play in our league. I admire Keshi for the respect he commands, but tactically, he's nothing special.

you are a big dreamer

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by emorse(m): 1:51am On Jul 10, 2013
If I were Keshi, I'd silently take Oliseh's advice because a coach is only as good as his last match. Moreso in our beloved Nigeria.
Remember Samson Siasia and his team of 2005. The whole county wouldn't stop singing their praise. They called Siasia all sorts of names. Disciplinarian, Mr. No nonsense, to mention a few. Then came his time with the Super Eagles. This same "no nonsense" attitude was what got him kicked out of his job after clashing with and leaving out some of his best players, hence failing to qualify for CAN. Jose Mourinho was once asked if he ever plays to lose. He said "The only time I play to lose is when I'm playing with my kids!" If this doesn't stress the importance of winning, I doubt if anything else will. Football is not just a game of beautiful moves and tactics. If you fail to win, you're out! Keshi should just be a man and learn from his mistakes and those of other coaches, accept constructive criticisms and stop bickering about what happened donkey years ago. He is a good coach. But only as long as he keeps winning.
If I could offer him an advice, I would say to him - Play every game with your best players, either home based or foreign based. Have in mind that the experience of some foreign based professionals cannot be bought. Neither can the talents and skills of some home based players. Find a perfect blend!

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by Lordave: 1:52am On Jul 10, 2013
mrjingles: Oliseh got it totally WRONG! he succumbed to emotions on the day of the match and is too proud to admit his error. I was sooo mad at him on the day in question because he was talking RUBBISH on this matter and he is STILL talking rubbish. Lets analyse the absentees:
Moses-injured, ike uche-off form, kalu uche-injured, joel obi-injured, onazi-injured, emenike-injured, oduamadi-injured during confed, anichebe- opted out, martins- off form, osaze- problem child(with keshi AND his club) So which foreign based player who was in good form should have been called?

look at our strike force- musa-second top scorer for club in Russia, Ideye-second top scorer in the ukraine LEAGUE, akpala- foreign, ujah-foreign, ogu-foreign, ogude-foreing, in fact only 2 homebased were regular in confed- oboabona and mbah, how does that constitute a "fight against foreign based"?
It appears Oliseh for all his eloquence and good analysis doesn't actually know the players in the team. This is a group of average, hard working players save for 1 or 2 who are being turned slowly into a good TEAM and its a big work in progress, the experience for the boys was priceless. Notice how the home based eagles easily demolished CIV 4-1? That is what renewed confidence and self belief created by keshi's approach is leading to. Eagles actually were forced to use a second string side at the confeds.
Oga some of those players you listed as injured were not really injured. Moses faked his injury.
You are talking about IK Uche not in form, by now you should have known that even injured he's better than Gambo in the field.
What was his reason for not calling Haruna?
The issue of Osaze is a totall failure on Keshi's side, I was expecting him to play a fatherly role over that issue, ie acting as a mediator between Osaze and Nigerians.
One thing you should understand is that Oliseh is doing his job and with it Keshi can get a better result. For you to come here and counter Oliseh's opinion is unprofessional of you, cuz it's only going to make Keshi ignore more criticism instead of learning from them.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:52am On Jul 10, 2013

Players who ply their trade week in week out at the highest level leagues .

Please Mr. Oliseh. Can you name these players? Even Anichebe is about to be benched by Arouna Kone.

I read your points and I would like to point out. What Oliseh said is wrong with the NPL is also the same plight with the foreign clubs. Coach Keshi has looked overseas and can't find top quality players. All he can do now is gradually build his team.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife / Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo, Okocha & President Vladimir Putin Pose With Football Legends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.