Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise (1639 Views)

"Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! / True Love Doesn't Exist. / Why Love Doesn't Last In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by ibiso1986: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2013
Hello everyone.. I'm a young guy in my late 20's.. I've been having this issue for like 10 years now.. I have lots of female friends but just can't fall in love. I'm more like an average player. I could like a girl but not to that extent. I just wonder how people just fall in love and get married.. Or is it that I've not seen the right person like people always say, but that's wat they've been saying for 10 years.. Till now, I'm still heartless.. Please, I need ur advise
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by iamswizz(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2013
Have u ever considered falling in luv with your fellow male friends?
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by nikkyshyne(f): 9:54am On Jul 10, 2013
iamswizz: Have u ever considered falling in luv with your fellow male friends?
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by overdrive(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2013
Till now u are still heartless U must be very wicked.
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by ibiso1986: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2013
not really.. Can't do that.. U could try it though.. Anyway, this is a serious matter.. FRONT PAGE THINGS PLEASE
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2013

14 Years in Action..

hahahahaha
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by Chubhie: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2013
Pray you dont jam maybe a Cele babe you go too over love am.
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2013
Chubhie: Pray you dont jam maybe a Cele babe you go too over love am.
Why u say so? U think say na all of them dey jinx guys? If u wan outplay them, there are ways sha
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by xynerise: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2013
ibiso1986: grin not really.. Can't do that.. U could try it though.. Anyway, this is a serious matter.. FRONT PAGE THINGS PLEASE
Taaa! Shatap! angry.
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by Chubhie: 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
ledafaze:
Why u say so? U think say na all of them dey jinx guys? If u wan outplay them, there are ways sha
Never toy with a correct Cele babe. Am more interested in your working methods of outplaying them.
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by mecussey(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
Op I know the problem and its bc of the path you have followed. We are in the same mess, and I am also in my late 20s. In my own case, I perceive girls differently because, I ve fell in luv b4. I am like...they dont worth anything. I could just pay and get what I want. The truth is, you have known women a lot, and they are no longer trippin you. Either by reading about them a lot here or by practice. It is only you can solve this problem because, I have already planned on how to solve mine. One old man told me that, there must be a time a man must lock his h@t and untie a knot, whatever you see you take. You dont really need to fall in luv, just learn how to luv. Have it in mind that money can create love, and you will find luv.

Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by ibiso1986: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
mecussey: Op I know the problem and its bc of the path you have followed. We are in the same mess, and I am also in my late 20s. In my own case, I perceive girls differently because, I ve fell in luv b4. I am like...they dont worth anything. I could just pay and get what I want. The truth is, you have known women a lot, and they are no longer trippin you. Either by reading about them a lot here or by practice. It is only you can solve this problem because, I have already planned on how to solve mine. One old man told me that, there must be a time a man must lock his h@t and untie a knot, whatever you see you take. You dont really need to fall in luv, just learn how to luv. Have it in mind that money can create love, and you will find luv.
it will take a while but ill try.. Thanks bro
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by mallorca(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
mecussey: Op I know the problem and its bc of the path you have followed. We are in the same mess, and I am also in my late 20s. In my own case, I perceive girls differently because, I ve fell in luv b4. I am like...they dont worth anything. I could just pay and get what I want. The truth is, you have known women a lot, and they are no longer trippin you. Either by reading about them a lot here or by practice. It is only you can solve this problem because, I have already planned on how to solve mine. One old man told me that, there must be a time a man must lock his h@t and untie a knot, whatever you see you take. You dont really need to fall in luv, just learn how to luv. Have it in mind that money can create love, and you will find luv.

You are very on point!
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by HURUCHI(m): 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
ibiso1986: Hello everyone.. I'm a young guy in my late 20's.. I've been having this issue for like 10 years now.. I have lots of female friends but just can't fall in love. I'm more like an average player. I could like a girl but not to that extent. I just wonder how people just fall in love and get married.. Or is it that I've not seen the right person like people always say, but that's wat they've been saying for 10 years.. Till now, I'm still heartless.. Please, I need ur advise

go get your self a job ok
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
Chubhie:
Never toy with a correct Cele babe. Am more interested in your working methods of outplaying them.

Dont fall in love at first and have that as your screensaver... Never fall in love with a cele babe
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by opensecret: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
love is overrated.

do you mean lust?
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
Op I think you just haven't seen the right person. I didn't believe in love too but it took one person to make Me change my mind
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
ibiso1986: Hello everyone.. I'm a young guy in my late 20's.. I've been having this issue for like 10 years now.. I have lots of female friends but just can't fall in love. I'm more like an average player. I could like a girl but not to that extent. I just wonder how people just fall in love and get married.. Or is it that I've not seen the right person like people always say, but that's wat they've been saying for 10 years.. Till now, I'm still heartless.. Please, I need ur advise

I don't know why you can't fall in love but there is sure a reason.
Let me ask you some questions. Do you love yourself? What is your definition of love? Could it be that you are afraid of losing your heart to someone?
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by dmcdad: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
Do you actually think we can help you? Why go far when so near
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by dmcdad: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
Do you actually think we can help you? Why go far when so near Hmm??
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by KINGwax(m): 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
ibiso1986: grin not really.. Can't do that.. U could try it though.. Anyway, this is a serious matter.. FRONT PAGE THINGS PLEASE
na d front page be ur problem abi u want make try solve ur problem?

Dude, to love someone is not a problem, just catch a babe, pretend say u love her...that's all.

Love doesn't exist, people just wanna hear u decieve them by sayin it. Join the crazy world, say d crazy word!!!

Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by opensecret: 4:48am On Jul 11, 2013
dmcdad: Do you actually think we can help you?

please ask him/her o.
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by Godson201333(m): 6:24am On Jul 11, 2013
Then something is wrong with you,Change your mind set and you are gonna see that it feel so good to be in love.No fall in love with a cele babe ooo

Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by Urine: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
poshdiva: Op I think you just haven't seen the right person. I didn't believe in love too but it took one person to make Me change my mind

Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by ibiso1986: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
poshdiva: Op I think you just haven't seen the right person. I didn't believe in love too but it took one person to make Me change my mind
I'm still waiting my dear
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by ibiso1986: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I don't know why you can't fall in love but there is sure a reason.
Let me ask you some questions. Do you love yourself? What is your definition of love? Could it be that you are afraid of losing your heart to someone?
not really, I just don't feel it..
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by ibiso1986: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
Pardon my ignorance.. Who or what's a cele babe.. Thank u
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by mecussey(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2013
^ white garment church babe...i toasted one, one day back in 2008 in a bus. She instantly told me that she is cele babe and i asked her why she has to tell me in time, she said so that i will have it in mind. I thought it was a joke, on sunday, I called her she said she was in church and I was hearing their band from the background, men I disconnected.

Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by ibiso1986: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
mecussey: ^ white garment church babe...i toasted one, one day back in 2008 in a bus. She instantly told me that she is cele babe and i asked her why she has to tell me in time, she said so that i will have it in mind. I thought it was a joke, on sunday, I called her she said she was in church and I was hearing their band from the background, men I disconnected.
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
nikkyshyne: grin

Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by pri3stess(f): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
Maybe you're suffering from late puberty.
Re: Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise by ibiso1986: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2013
pri3stess: Maybe you're suffering from late puberty.
na u get ur mouth oh

See What My Fiancee Is Doing......i Am Sick And Tired! / 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men / Hi Lovers, If You're In A Long Distance relationship