Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

My Husband Is Always Running - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Always Running (29445 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Olaooni88(f): 5:29am On Jul 12, 2013
[b][/b]
Efemena_xy:

Stories like these make the MrBrownJays and their attitudes to pregnant women look acceptable.

@OP, why should you be having mild to heavy arguments with your spouse frequently? Sounds like you instigate them. Please explain 'heavy arguments'. Do you get violent? Throw things around? Do you have a sharp, caustic tongue that's quick to insult the hell out of the man??

You're pregnant. The least you can do is respect yourself and keep your mouth shut. Why must you have an argument with your husband? Pls don't give the excuse of being hormonal this and hormonal that! Aren't you aware of the complications that can arise from having a high bp, which can be induced from unnecessary arguments?

I'm sorry to say this, but your husband sounds like the more mature one here. Rather than entangle himself with a battle of words, he chooses to walk out of the situation till things cool down. Or what do you expect him to do? Sit down quietly while you heap insult upon insult upon his head? Do you even know what might happen if he snaps?

Or maybe, you really are one of those who has a fetish for violence and only feel loved if your husband plummets the living daylights out of you.

Sorry, but from what you've posted, I support your husband 100%. You on the other hand haven't learnt your lesson. If sitting down to discuss amicably, and keeping your mouth shut while he airs his grievances is too much for you to bear, then don't blame him the day he walks out on you for good... straight into the arms of a more accommodating missus.

Oh, and I need to ask this of you: Didn't you guys date at all before getting hitched? Didn't you study the man before tying the knot and saying "I do"?
[b]
Efemena_xy:

Stories like these make the MrBrownJays and their attitudes to pregnant women look acceptable.

@OP, why should you be having mild to heavy arguments with your spouse frequently? Sounds like you instigate them. Please explain 'heavy arguments'. Do you get violent? Throw things around? Do you have a sharp, caustic tongue that's quick to insult the hell out of the man??

You're pregnant. The least you can do is respect yourself and keep your mouth shut. Why must you have an argument with your husband? Pls don't give the excuse of being hormonal this and hormonal that! Aren't you aware of the complications that can arise from having a high bp, which can be induced from unnecessary arguments?

I'm sorry to say this, but your husband sounds like the more mature one here. Rather than entangle himself with a battle of words, he chooses to walk out of the situation till things cool down. Or what do you expect him to do? Sit down quietly while you heap insult upon insult upon his head? Do you even know what might happen if he snaps?

Or maybe, you really are one of those who has a fetish for violence and only feel loved if your husband plummets the living daylights out of you.

Sorry, but from what you've posted, I support your husband 100%. You on the other hand haven't learnt your lesson. If sitting down to discuss amicably, and keeping your mouth shut while he airs his grievances is too much for you to bear, then don't blame him the day he walks out on you for good... straight into the arms of a more accommodating missus.

Oh, and I need to ask this of you: Didn't you guys date at all before getting hitched? Didn't you study the man before tying the knot and saying "I do"?
[/b]
Efemena_xy:

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Olaooni88(f): 5:31am On Jul 12, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 12, 2013
vanitty: Common sense prevailing, it surely can't be the lady's fault, for him to come back and beg with his family, he knows what he is doing is wrong. Also his disappearance for 5 good years from his family home.

Listen poster, don't let anyone portion any blame on you. All marriages have issues, if we all decide to run away, no one absolutely no one will remain a couple.

This is a very unusual scenario i must say. When he left, were you aware of his whereabouts? If you were not, next time he disappears, please make so much noise about it, you don't want to become a suspect (Heaven forbid)

You answered your own question really, inform his and your family. Also, your hubby needs to see a shrink, this is a mental issue that he needs to work on. My own conclusion from this is he is a lazy man that shy away from his responsibilities, a very insecure man that uses no stress no wahala persona as a front to hide the fact that he is simply not man enough. How does one run away from your own child and wife. Na wa.

I wonder how he is at work when faced with different issues.

You want him to disappear to a grave instead huh? Most men beg their gfs or wives even when the women were wrong.Hunger for pusssy and all that.
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by biolabee(m): 6:45am On Jul 12, 2013
ablyguy: I know of a man with not so different behaivour. He's a driver. Whenever he has a misunderstanding with his wife at home, his heart keeps fluttering, making him restless and out of focus which according to him affects his driving. Because of that he usually distances himself from arguments and would be the first to beg no matter who is at fault. Unluckly for him he married a wife with an acerbic tongue. He does the same with ousiders. But when it comes to physical provocation he turns into something else. If you value yourself during conflicts you don't want to lay your finger on him. He won't run away from a physical fight but would from a verbal one.

I think the problem with this kind of people usually stemmed from their mother. If the mother was verbally abusive, then expect such behaivour from him. Because the only way he learnt how to handle such was keeping quite. But running away from home for months is something I can't explain. Probably what was said to him must be really bad?

I think the only way to solve the problem is to watch what you say to him. If you can't, then look for someone else that can tolerate your words...

Good points
Like the stoty of alimi the runaway fighting driver ; D
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 12, 2013
Gunzilla:

Dude why cant you comment based on the facts as the woman presented her story ?? Instead of going on a rant as to what MAY or MAY NOT be the husband's side Some people sef !!

You sef no go fit live with that woman.
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by oraclefemi(m): 6:52am On Jul 12, 2013
Efemena_xy:

SHUT UP ! YOU JUST PISSED ME OFF, DONT TWIST HER STORY !!! OFFER ADVICE , DONT JUDGE HER..YOU ARENT WALKING IN HER SHOES...I DETEST PEOPLE LIKE YOU..

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 12, 2013
khiaa:

Did you read her post entirely? If a man leaves his wife 2 weeks after the marriage and stays gone for 4 months, he is not leaving because of anger, he is leaving because he has someone else to run to. Do you think he is living in a hotel for 4 months and going without sex for 4 months, I don't think so. Anytime a man leaves his wife for that long you can bet there is another woman ( or man ).

Na u be the side woman.
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 12, 2013
oraclefemi:

SHUT UP ! YOU JUST PISSED ME OFF, DONT TWIST HER STORY !!! OFFER ADVICE , DONT JUDGE HER..YOU ARENT WALKING IN HER SHOES...I DETEST PEOPLE LIKE YOU..

Go and replace this man, he has left the place for ya.Haha

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by WAM1(f): 7:19am On Jul 12, 2013
Efemena_xy:

What the hell. Did you actually say these words Trying hard to understand where your coming from but I must admit it makes me sick to my stomach so I give up trying. Knowing people like you exist creeps the hell out of me. I wouldn't say too much because your way of reasoning did not happen overnight. There is simply no justification for this mans actions its pure madness !!! God help us .

Walking away to cool off is different from abandoning your family. The former is the smart thing to do while the other is madness. Kai

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Burger01(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2013
iamsaved: Points to note;

**my hubby is the type that likes the easy way out in any situation, not marriage only

**after we got married, he once said that he is suprised he is a married that He is not really the marriage/family type.

**he doesn't like anything, I mean anything at all that will be like stress to him. For instance: the reason he stopped going to redeem church is because redeem is #30 bike from our new location. He joined another church just a short walking distance to and from home because going to redeem will be stressful to him. He doesn't own a car.

**he has always been extravagant, doesn't believe in saving money. Always in one debt or the other while i am the exact opposite in this regard.

**Speechless**

sad
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by oraclefemi(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2013
ferdimako:

Go and replace this man, he has left the place for ya.Haha

when someone comes online to ask for help , we shouldn't capitalise on it and act as if we know it all, judging instead of advising sucks to me .....she asked for advise and the first reply was to turn around and attack her..sometimes those who act or perceive their self to be wise are .....nothing but watery shyte

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by 2legit2qwt: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2013
I still can't believe some people actually have reasons to back a runaway husband undecided

Even if we are to assume the scenario that the woman is the cause of the problem, a man running away from his home for weeks or months will not fix the issues in his relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Sunglow: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2013
[quote
author=oraclefemi]

SHUT UP ! YOU JUST PISSED ME OFF, DONT TWIST HER STORY !!! OFFER ADVICE ,
DONT JUDGE HER..YOU ARENT WALKING IN HER SHOES...I DETEST PEOPLE LIKE
YOU..[/quote.].Mr femi thank u 4 dis post,i doubt if dat mr Efe whatever is married.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Guyman02: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2013
I can observe that you are a very proud woman, claiming all the good part without giving any credit to your husband. Woman! reduce your pride and try another system by being really submissive, talk to him gently even when there is an argument. Try not to order him around and call him names because he refused to do a particular chore. Try to always put him in a good mood and with time he will surely change.
- Do you declare your income to him or you hide it from him.

- Have you ever asked him if he will need your assistance in anyway to help him start saving and cutting costs since you said he spends money lavishly and has no savings. (perhaps your own or his lifestyles might be contributing to that)

- Do you commend him as a wonderful husband and father in front of his and your own family?

- Do you jointly plan your income for the good of the family or you play the wise one who can handle it better i.e go out there and buy whatever you need without his consent.

- What kind of abuses do you rain on him?

- Are you the violent type and sometimes think of slapping him across the face but restrain yourself?

- Do you think by yourself that you have a deadly tongue or people have told you that?

- Do you call him when he is not at home and tell him how much you love him and that you just prepared his favourite dish and that after eating he must reward you with good lovemaking for the night?

- Do you pray together? if yes, are you among the women who would say 'I come against any woman that is after or interested in my husband and wait for the man to say Amen!.

- Do you tell others how irresponsible you think your husband is?

- Do you tell him that you think you can do without him afterall you have a profession and a job?

- Do you bring your profession to the home and doesnt know where to draw the line e.g are you are a lawyer who sees everything in the home from a legal perspective or an accountant who thinks everything should be numerically correct or a medical personnel who thinks that the man is sick in the head?

Please answer the questions which you have consistently dodged in this thread. But most of all, if you start showing him respect and love and treating him as the head of the home and avoiding telling him things and words that you will not use or utter to your boss or employer he will never be tempted to leave home again.
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Reference(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2013
2legit2qwt: I still can't believe some people actually have reasons to back a runaway husband undecided

Even if we are to assume the scenario that the woman is the cause of the problem, a man running away from his home for weeks or months will not fix the issues in his relationship.

That is the only way I know people respond to abuse whether man or woman. The man uses his fists, the lady uses her tongue. They destroy the body from the outside and inside respectively. Both are dangerous situations and any party involved should walk away..
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Lilyluv028(f): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2013
All u have to do is to avoid argument wit ur hubby,and always appology when ever u have a fight wit he, even if his at fault.God bless ur marriage
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by troy20(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2013
op.this is d truth as a man do u kno wat ur acidic tongue does 2 a man? U r taking away LIFE 4rm him.u r killing him and yet u r supposd 2 b his living sunshine.evry man is carrying d weight of his own insecurities too well tuckd away.wat u do wen u open ur mouth is to tatoo ur acidic wrds in dem.no matter his wrungs even d ordinary man u meet on d street, train ur tongue.his actions and reaction are wrung no doubt but he is passing a msg.u expect maturity 4rm him bt u dnt expect it 4rm urself? haba.u may tink d ladies advicing u 2 take a hike r doin u gud.u wil stil run in2 sumtn diffrnt.u hav ur feminin wiles use it 2 win him.giv it ur best shot atleast or else d divources r awaiting ur membership 2 dia blooming club after just 4 yrs.n u mite just hav broken d 9ja record of d shortest marriage.wel its stil a win win.
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by khiaa(f): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2013
ferdimako:

Na u be the side woman.
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by khiaa(f): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2013
ferdimako:

Na u be the side woman.

Side chicks are skanks and I am not a skank.
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Burger01(m): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2013
Lesson to learn...

Women:

1. keep caustic tongue in check
2. See your husband as the head of the family (Doesn't mean you wont have privilege to air your views)
3. Be calm when hubby is HOT
4. In the eventuality of hubby running from trouble by leaving home call him to say 'Hornnny am sorry' ** even u're not at fault**
5. Always be a supporting pillar to your husband, help him build his confidence in the you and the marriage.
6. Put God first in your marriage.

Men:

1. Learn to tolerate and understand your wife
2. Be cool when madam is hot. It's just a passing phase
3. If your violence tendency reaches peak level simply grab your car keys and leave home for 2-3 hours top.... Just leave the 'war' scene. Go to a joint and help yourself with chilled bottle of Amarula to drown a plate of catfish pepper-soup cool (well, that's what I would do)
4. If madam calls to say 'hornny, ayam sorry' simply let off steam and return home.
5. Men, vibrate and shout when you are angry. grin
6. Put God first in your marriage.

Nlanders, please add more to this list and let's really learn from this thread. Who knows whose marriage is being saved at this moment.

sad

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by mother28: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2013
Am so sorry in what you are passing through. Howerver, it seems like you married an immature and irresponsible man. I understands that every relationship has issues but living for months at a time is not acceptable. I advised you to report this issue to your parents and his parents so they can caution him one final time. If he runs away again, you may want to consider other options. Is better to be single and happy than to be married and depressed,Angery, high blood pressure and take may lead to other health issues like stroke or early death.My sister, your children needs you so do whatever is good for the kids and you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by peclint: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2013
Guyman02: I can observe that you are a very proud woman, claiming all the good part without giving any credit to your husband. Woman! reduce your pride and try another system by being really submissive, talk to him gently even when there is an argument. Try not to order him around and call him names because he refused to do a particular chore. Try to always put him in a good mood and with time he will surely change.
- Do you declare your income to him or you hide it from him.

- Have you ever asked him if he will need your assistance in anyway to help him start saving and cutting costs since you said he spends money lavishly and has no savings. (perhaps your own or his lifestyles might be contributing to that)

- Do you commend him as a wonderful husband and father in front of his and your own family?

- Do you jointly plan your income for the good of the family or you play the wise one who can handle it better i.e go out there and buy whatever you need without his consent.

- What kind of abuses do you rain on him?

- Are you the violent type and sometimes think of slapping him across the face but restrain yourself?

- Do you think by yourself that you have a deadly tongue or people have told you that?

- Do you call him when he is not at home and tell him how much you love him and that you just prepared his favourite dish and that after eating he must reward you with good lovemaking for the night?

- Do you pray together? if yes, are you among the women who would say 'I come against any woman that is after or interested in my husband and wait for the man to say Amen!.

- Do you tell others how irresponsible you think your husband is?

- Do you tell him that you think you can do without him afterall you have a profession and a job?

- Do you bring your profession to the home and doesnt know where to draw the line e.g are you are a lawyer who sees everything in the home from a legal perspective or an accountant who thinks everything should be numerically correct or a medical personnel who thinks that the man is sick in the head?

Please answer the questions which you have consistently dodged in this thread. But most of all, if you start showing him respect and love and treating him as the head of the home and avoiding telling him things and words that you will not use or utter to your boss or employer he will never be tempted to leave home again.

If you really want to save your marriage, you need to read the above , over and over.
No doubt, you have an immature husband, why continue with an argument when you know what the outcome is??
you would be what we call a passive aggressor.
You can't cry blue murder when u get an expected outcome , when you are the one who keeps making the mistakes.

Mistake 1 : you married someone you didn't know (Probably because he is handsome) after a long distance relationship
Mistake 2 : You know your husband knows you don't love him, why should he care, since he is going home to a lady that doesn't love him and without no doubt doesn't respect him
Mistake 3: An argument starts, you know the outcome if it escalates and you keep at it, then come back and say he has run away

Has it ever occurred to you that your husband grew up in a house with women bickering, fighting and nagging, and the best way he learnt to adapt to the situation was shutting down and staying away from these situations as much as possible, and due to this attitude displayed by women around him growing up, he would have preferred remaining single?

Now he is married, when you start doing one of these things he experienced growing up, his brain goes into flight mode and deploys the tactics he has always used since childhood

I deduce you have a bad tongue, and your posts seems to suggest you are a christian, you do know what the bible says of what a woman's tongue does to a household?

I for one can't handle arguments, so i tend to avoid them, but i certainly won't leave the house for you for days.
If a man feels comfortable in a home, he would always go back there.

If you want to make your marriage work, you have to start the process yourself, as you sound more matured than your husband.

You know the way we say a man needs to handle and manage their woman, you would need to manage your man. He has to learn that he can still sleep beside you after an argument, only you can show him that

Get your husband to the point he feels like you love him, and you support him and you guys are on the same team
this involves doing away with disrespectful words like " you are lazy"," i don't know why i married you" , instead start saying positive stuffs to him about your marriage and him.

Call sometimes, when he is out and say you and the kids miss him and put the kid on the phone to say hello daddy.
A simple sorry can solve a whole lot of mess. I do say sorry even when i know am right, when the other party strongly feels am wrong. It doesn't make me weak, it just fixes the problem, and many times after some days the other party finds out she was wrong and asks why i said sorry when i knew i was right, i just say i love you so much than to miss a moment with you because of a silly thing like that.

Many times your partner learns to say sorry too, this doesn't mean you might not come across an odd ball who would never apologize even after finding out they were wrong.

Change is not gonna happen overnight, but after a while you will start seeing changes.

Most times i see people opening up threads that are not about how to genuinely solve their issues, but to gauge how many are on their sides and support what they are doing or plan to do, they would sift through the thread and pick what affirms their actions

When something is broken, the natural way to fix it is by identifying what caused the break, what factors have been causing it to break, what are the possible solutions, you try different strategies to see if they could work, not planning an exit strategy.

As a christian, stop asking for solution to your problem from people who do not share the same christian values with you.
Read your bible, it tells you how to build your home and be a wife. Also pick up christian books on marriages.

Finally anyone reading this, forgive me for my long epistle

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2013
There is no reason acceptable for a man to abandone his unborn baby,only to resurface when the kid is already a year old. People should think before justifying rubbish biko undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Guyman02: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2013
mother28: Am so sorry in what you are passing through. Howerver, it seems like you married an immature and irresponsible man. I understands that every relationship has issues but living for months at a time is not acceptable. I advised you to report this issue to your parents and his parents so they can caution him one final time. If he runs away again, you may want to consider other options. Is better to be single and happy than to be married and depressed,Angery, high blood pressure and take may lead to other health issues like stroke or early death.My sister, your children needs you so do whatever is good for the kids and you.

You dont call a man immature and irresponsible without hearing his part of the story.
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Fingesi(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2013
iamsaved: Quite alot to say but this is the most disturbing part. Should I prepare myself for the inevitable? should I inform my parents that my husband is still the same run-away soldier?

Dear, you've been sincere enough to mention that your husband always run away when there are mis-understanding. Excusing a troublesome woman is one of the discipline a man should have rather than hiting or beating her. Likening your husband to a run away soldier isnt cool or do you expect him to shoot at you like an enemy in the battle field? Sometimes we make our relationship hell, yet we expect our partner to cope the heat. There is no external person initiating this troubles than the both of you who claimed to loved each other in a hurting way. Madam make your house peaceful so he wouldnt have reasons to run away again. Some day he might find the peace he needed out there and may never return. As a women, learn to hold-yourself-in (engratia) when arguments are heating up and find other lovely way to resolve issues. You can search online for solutions like asking google 'bad habits a woman may posses that could prompt her spouse into fleeing from the home' then also search for 'possible ways of changing a run away husband'
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Guyman02: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2013
peclint:

When something is broken, the natural way to fix it is by identifying what caused the break, what factors have been causing it to break, what are the possible solutions, you try different strategies to see if they could work, not planning an exit strategy.

As a christian, stop asking for solution to your problem from people who do not share the same christian values with you.
Read your bible, it tells you how to build your home and be a wife. Also pick up christian books on marriages.

Finally anyone reading this, forgive me for my long epistle

I just hope she listens and save her marriage by being a submissive wife. Its in the the womans hand to build the home and men are easy to control.
When he is hot, be the coolant and dont inflame the situation the more.
Matured women know that men will not release what they possess without asking questions and vibrating and shouting which makes them think they are in control even when they are wrong; if you dont talk or shout back at him, he will surely do your bidding at the end. Every sincere married man here knows that after the vibration and shouting you still end up doing the womans request sometimes bitterly once you feel she respects you as the head.
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by iamsaved(f): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2013
Before this thread was moved to the front page, i already finalized on what to do but all the same I have picked more advice, tips and suggestions from the recent posts.

Once again, thanks everyone for your various contributions. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2013
freecocoa: A man ran away from home for 5 years because he was asked to do chores, and y'all are here blaming his wife for his running away attitude?you gotta be kidding me.

i swear the tin tire me! Wonder if some people missed that point. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Guyman02: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
iamsaved: Before this thread was moved to the front page, i already finalized on what to do but all the same I have picked more advice, tips and suggestions from the recent posts.

Please can you summarise the most important tips and suggestions you picked up so that others can learn from them. Dont just walk away like that after Nlers have spent their time on your issue. Thanks as you do so.
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by Guyman02: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
iamsaved: Before this thread was moved to the front page, i already finalized on what to do but all the same I have picked more advice, tips and suggestions from the recent posts.

Please can you summarise the most important tips and suggestions (contributions from Nlers you like most) so that others can learn from them. Dont just walk away like that after Nlers have spent their time on your issue. Thanks as you do so.
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by biolabee(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
Guyman02:
Please can you summarise the most important tips and suggestions you picked up so that others can learn from them. Dont just walk away like that after Nlers have spent their time on your issue. Thanks as you do so.

https://www.nairaland.com/1354297/husband-always-running/3#16743379
Re: My Husband Is Always Running by ivyspicy(f): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
But seriously dear am sure u saw the signs during courtship but perhaps u loved him too much and hoped that he would change.In my own opinion i wud advice u to reconcile with him and take him to see a matured pastor for conselling and prayers and also a psycharist before it goes out of hand.Gud luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chukwuka Utazi: In Africa, We Marry For Children Not Love / Confronting The Mistress / Surrogacy: Grandmother, 56 Gives Birth To Her Son And Daughter-In-law’s Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.