Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (64710 Views)

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by mcgboye(m): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
ibietela2: Gosh are you guys still here??

LOOOOOOL.

Meanwhile, there's an app on google play called WRITE which my colleague just downloaded on her galaxy note and she could use stylus to write on it. Just for note taking.

Can someone using the Tecno Tab N9 check to see if this app is compatible with it?

Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
Akosxxx: make all of una shutup diiiiia! if samsung is sure tht their products re of more quality than tecno devices why then re they now reducin the prices of their galaxy devices in the name of promo
tecno wan free una from slavery una talk say na suffer una want. dont be suprised when u wake up 2morrw and yu find out tht MTN/ETISALAT is sellin ur tab2 same price or even cheaper than tecno phantom. mumus
they came to free u from slavery and not me..... for me, TECNO is the slavery...

2 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by LordReed(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
mcgboye:

LOOOOOOL.

Meanwhile, there's an app on google play called WRITE which my colleague just downloaded on her galaxy note and she could use stylus to write on it. Just for note taking.

Can someone using the Tecno Tab N9 check to see if this app is compatible with it?

Many thanks

What is more important is getting a compatible stylus. The Papyrus app should be compatible with the N9.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by mcgboye(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lord_Reed:

What is more important is getting a compatible stylus. The Papyrus app should be compatible with the N9.

THANKS BRUV
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
mcgboye: FICTION:

I have N50k and I really wish to buy a Tab with at least 8 inches and that works very well for my needs. If I could get some change after buying this, for data purchase and credit to call my babe, better.

I approach the phone store (say SLOT) and I look at the tabs on display. I give details of my plan to the attractive Shop Attendant and she tells me I can get some tabs for that amount and still have enough change left for the other stuff. So she points me to a tab on the display with something like "Tecno" written on it, and I was like, what's that? Anyway I ask the shop attendant what kinda tab it is and the specs. She mumbled some details I scarcely understand and then tells me it will do ALL the job I have listed, and some more. I asked her how much it costs and she says N35k. I looked back to be sure he wasn't talking to someone else then faced him again. Are you freaking joking? No sir, she replied in a respectful manner. I asked her to repeat the details just to be sure and she confirms what she said earlier, with some other juicy details she forgot to mention the first time. She tells me there are other similar devices going for the same price but Tecno has a Customer Service centre in Lagos where all my queries are addressed, especially if my complaint is within the warranty period. I immediately pay for the device - I don't want her to realise she has given me the wrong price (maybe she had too much to drink). I also bought some other accesories after doing some calculation to check if my spending is still within budget.

You see where this is going? I don't give a damn what other devices can do or how much they cost. This device is cheap for my pocket, does exactly what I want it to do and some more. My friend has a 140k iPad, another has a 90k Samsung Tab but I also have a device which works for me just fine.

I painted the above scenario to explain exactly why people should just enjoy whatever device they bought that suits their budget and their needs.
The key words: BUDGET and NEEDS.

NB: I don’t have a tab, yet.

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
idee.esperanza:

L(..::..)Lcheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Giv dat man a medal, as in.... Brass or Iron
4get GOLD, it belongs to iPad!
Nevertheless, we all paticipated in the race but Usian BOLT will always be Usian Bolt with dat xtra ability............

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
Godvilla: L(..::..)Lcheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Giv dat man a medal, as in.... Brass or Iron
4get GOLD, it belongs to iPad!
Nevertheless, we all paticipated in the race but Usian BOLT will always be Usian Bolt with dat xtra ability............
I tell you!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Beleeez(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
akwunmi: I REALy tnk d poster 4 dis!!!
Evn wen TECHNO is trying hard to librat dem 4rm sam high fone prizes slavry,som stil de blind to c dat FACT.wetin concern normal fone user wit gorilla glass? Snapdragon chip? Ur sammy wit gorilla glass no go spoil again?..truly no kno d makers of f7 gpu or cpu chip bu wu CAREs!!wen it delivers wot ur so called snapdragon chipest do...f7 runs app smoothly n plays heavy hd games well..wot more can I ask 4? PRODUCTIVITY N DURABILITY Is Wot we wnt n techno has dat..som mumu go con de tlk make de no compar dem? Y de no go compar fone of 36k wit beta spec to a fone of 53k wit lesser spec It shows how sammy is just using name 2rub us but techno don open our eyes now...na u b baba 4 here now ooo...ALL HAIL TECHNO!!!!!
whats causing all dis misunderstanding? its because most nigerians are socially or technologically backward or should i say illiteracy. they buy phones becos of how hy d price cos dey beliv d hyer d price d better an d whites keep fooling dem. if u like tag reasonable tin to dia brain dey wil still act dumb, broda no mind dem joor
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Beleeez(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
akwunmi: I REALy tnk d poster 4 dis!!!
Evn wen TECHNO is trying hard to librat dem 4rm sam high fone prizes slavry,som stil de blind to c dat FACT.wetin concern normal fone user wit gorilla glass? Snapdragon chip? Ur sammy wit gorilla glass no go spoil again?..truly no kno d makers of f7 gpu or cpu chip bu wu CAREs!!wen it delivers wot ur so called snapdragon chipest do...f7 runs app smoothly n plays heavy hd games well..wot more can I ask 4? PRODUCTIVITY N DURABILITY Is Wot we wnt n techno has dat..som mumu go con de tlk make de no compar dem? Y de no go compar fone of 36k wit beta spec to a fone of 53k wit lesser spec It shows how sammy is just using name 2rub us but techno don open our eyes now...na u b baba 4 here now ooo...ALL HAIL TECHNO!!!!!
whats causing all dis misunderstanding? its because most nigerians are socially or technologically backward or should i say illiteracy. they buy phones becos of how hy d price cos dey beliv d hyer d price d better an d whites keep fooling dem. if u like tag reasonable tin to dia brain dey wil still act dumb, broda no mind dem joor
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2013
Beleeez: whats causing all dis misunderstanding? its because most nigerians are socially or technologically backward or should i say illiteracy. they buy phones becos of how hy d price cos dey beliv d hyer d price d better an d whites keep fooling dem. if u like tag reasonable tin to dia brain dey wil still act dumb, broda no mind dem joor
i dont belive higher price is better, i know higher price is better as long as its not by apple! if u think higher price is not better tell me one fone that is more expensive than f7 that f7 is better than

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Oigboebisi: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2013
runzlord:
i dont belive higher price is better, i know higher price is better as long as its not by apple! if u think higher price is not better tell me one fone that is more expensive than f7 that f7 is better than

U must b joking to b asking that question. How much does Samsung galaxy Ace plus Sgh-7500 go for? Is it not N40k? With just 512mb ram, 2gb internal with 1.2gb user available, 2.3gingerbread, 5mp, 1200mah battery and many other stupis specs. I don't even want to go on and mention other manufacturers like LG, Sony, HTC with their over-priced but meager-specification devices.

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Oigboebisi: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Thanks my brother. I was surprised that my friend's Galaxy Tab 2 can't unlock the HD Features of Temple Run Oz that I sent to him becos Galaxy Tab 2 is not HD. Our Phantom Tab is HD and plays any HD game smoothly. It runs smoothly from Real Football 2013 to Real Racing 2013, not to talk of its GTA Drift capabilities(just trying to back up my argurment with proven facts). If you aint got facts, Bleep off.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Oigboebisi: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2013
runzlord:
ure the one to shut up! do u think ure better than any one on this tread? see the way ure talking! most tecno users got to know and understand what a smartfone is and what it takes 4 a fone to be smart when they started usin thier tecno #Fact so its thier first love and first love re alwaes thier fav. Guy i dont use a smart fone buh ive been into phones since the tyme samsung and apple started goin to court over copy this copy that! it was that event that drew me closer to know abt fones and that event am 1000000% sure u know notin about! so u cant tell anyone to shutup! sammy reduce dia prices on their low end phones! did u hear gs4 price was reduced?? i don't hate tecno! in fact i love the fact they av made android as affordable but you, i and everybody know that if samsung is to release a fone that has the same exact specs as tecno f7, IT WILL BE CHEAPER THAN TECNO F7. to me i think f7 is over priced at 34k so tecno prices are normal to me! not cheap

Can you tell me of a phone with 5inches screen, 1 ghz processor, 1gb RAM and 8 megapixel that is below 50k. Go to , ptvphones.com and konga.com and tell me what u see. Happy research! Facts!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by nanaba777: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
runzLord are you for real? Samsung gonna price a product with the same specs of Tecno f7 at even a reduced price? Can't believe this. Are you in this world? Everybody knows this won't happen. Tecno is doing great with their relatively cheaper products. I will get this N9 if it's launched in Ghana.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ibietela2(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
nanaba777: runzLord are you for real? Samsung gonna price a product with the same specs of Tecno f7 at even a reduced price? Can't believe this. Are you in this world? Everybody knows this won't happen. Tecno is doing great with their relatively cheaper products. I will get this N9 if it's launched in Ghana.

You are wasting time talking to him.... That is how he said the N9 has DUAL SIM. One of his samsung obsessed friend said HTC explorer is better than all Tecno phones.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by nanaba777: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
Are the samsung users now jealous of tecno users?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by hustla(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
nanaba777: Are the samsung users now jealous of tecno users?

Its obvious

2 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Mafia4life(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2013
I have been using Tecno N9. I tell you, this is the first impressive expensive ( not expensive anyway) gadget made by tecno. It never lag after installing too many apps unlike N7 and F7
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by hulkmarcopolo(m): 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
[quote author=mj][/quote]

Like it or not china is chinko, u wanna compare quality with mass production. Tecno couldn't qualify for most top blogs in the mobile world, na nigeria dem get mouth. Abeg buy best, buy samsung. And enjoy the quality and durability. I'm nt discouraging u from buying tecno but look b4 u leap. E no get second hand value.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Mafia4life(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
hulkmarcopolo:

Like it or not china is chinko, u wanna compare quality with mass production. Tecno couldn't qualify for most top blogs in the mobile world, na nigeria dem get mouth. Abeg buy best, buy samsung. And enjoy the quality and durability. I'm nt discouraging u from buying tecno but look b4 u leap. E no get second hand value.
Run a benchmark on your Samsung tab 2 then I run on tecno pad. Compare prices and performance then you shut off

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
How I wish some people here know how HTC started with their product, I've used HTC so many times. They started just like Tecno before they got to their innovation stage, though their products are windows phone.

Tecno too have reached there, give them just a year, they'll be the Nigerian HTC and Samsung.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ibietela2(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
hulkmarcopolo:

Second hand value is what you are after..... How am i sure you own it.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2013
ibietela2:

You are wasting time talking to him.... That is how he said the N9 has DUAL SIM. One of his samsung obsessed friend said HTC explorer is better than all Tecno phones.
definitely not me
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by tobietticom(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
idee.esperanza:

Dude in this whole 11 or 12 pages trend, you are the first person making sense..
Went with my friend to get an ipad 4 for him @ slot and I must confess Ipad 4 is a really good device.. Also I went to check the so much trending tecno phones and tablet & I agree they are pretty much impressive 'they are budget tablet' & they don't compete with the likes of Ipad & Note.. But they are good..it worth the price
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by tobietticom(m): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
hulkmarcopolo:

*so its 2nd value that is your problem since, shey yu can't use phone and dash somone even though na yur junior brother or cousin.. And yu will later claim u htc or samsung .. Na lie yu dey .. Na pple like yu dey buy the tecno sef ..oya show us the picture of yur phone *guess yu wld still go copy pics from the internet* ..lol #BANS
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Davedonrich(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2013
unknown and unproven chipset.
unknown gpu. does it even have on

Hmm,,i wonder y som pple neva welcom great developments,,

the above deliberately ommitted for obvious reasons.

since when did tecno batteries become top quality? merely citing mythical capacity does not suffice for a battery u know

the screen. lmfao.
even well known oems use crappy lcd panels. poor colors. very limited viewing angles. poor digitizers.

there is a reason why devices are cheaper. its ALWAYS because they skimped on parts and build quality.

and thats not even taking into consideration build materials, packaging etc or has tecno started using gorilla glass? polycarbonate cheesy abi whats the point if my tablet is going to be a scratched up mess in 3 months

there is a reason why china phones have zero resale value. and are apparently only popular in nigeria and poor backward african nations

[size=18pt]
u see its your money. feel free to spend it howsoever u want. but u dont really need to be making this type of comparisons.[/size]

samsung and tecno dont aim for the same market.
bmw and hyundai dont aim for the same market
this is the equivalent of hyundai telling us bmw has 4 tyres and their car also has 4 tyres and so giving bmw a run for cheaper price point.

just because your intended customers dont really know their left from their right and see products solely from believing whatever BS you tell them does not mean you are the man.
who is fooling who.

THIS IS NOT MEANT TO PUT DOWN TECNO OR WHATEVER NEW FLAVOUR U GOT. afterall i see people who buy 5k china fones in this day and age......... just stop inviting unwarranted criticism because u trying to market some china shit.

and for the record, all these hungry man moves are amusing

[/quote]
4llerbuntu: hungry marketers/computer village hustlas. smh

unknown gpu. does it even have one?

since when did tecno batteries become top quality? merely citing mythical capacity does not suffice for a battery u know

the screen. lmfao.
even well known oems use crappy lcd panels. poor colors. very limited viewing angles. poor digitizers.

there is a reason why devices are cheaper. its ALWAYS because they skimped on parts and build quality.

and thats not even taking into consideration build materials, packaging etc or has tecno started using gorilla glass? polycarbonate cheesy abi whats the point if my tablet is going to be a scratched up mess in 3 months

there is a reason why china phones have zero resale value. and are apparently only popular in nigeria and poor backward african nations

[size=18pt]
u see its your money. feel free to spend it howsoever u want. but u dont really need to be making this type of comparisons.[/size]

this is the equivalent of hyundai telling us bmw has 4 tyres and their car also has 4 tyres and so giving bmw a run for cheaper price point.

just because your intended customers dont really know their left from their right and see products solely from believing whatever BS you tell them does not mean you are the man.
who is fooling who.

THIS IS NOT MEANT TO PUT DOWN TECNO OR WHATEVER NEW FLAVOUR U GOT. afterall i see people who buy 5k china fones in this day and age......... just stop inviting unwarranted criticism because u trying to market some china shit.

and for the record, all these hungry man moves are amusing

[quote author=4llerbuntu]hungry marketers/computer village hustlas. smh

unknown gpu. does it even have one?

the screen. lmfao.

[size=18pt]

this is the equivalent of hyundai telling us bmw

3 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Krisben4343: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
It's a good 7inch tablet judging by it's specs but every buyer needs durable goods. How durable is this products? We are not sure yet angry and again if you Google the best android tablets in the market, tecno products are hardly amongst the best. So why are they One of the best in the Nigerian market? Is our market a dung site? Well we shall find out with the product integrity and that will take some time
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by physise(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
Krisben4343: It's a good 7inch tablet judging by it's specs but every buyer needs durable goods. How durable is this products? We are not sure yet angry and again if you Google the best android tablets in the market, tecno products are hardly amongst the best. So why are they One of the best in the Nigerian market? Is our market a dung site? Well we shall find out with the product integrity and that will take some time
na because of d cheap price people dey rush am

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by beautylv: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
mcgboye:

LOOOOOOL.

Wow,Stylus pen working perfectly on Tecno N9,tenco f7,tecno n7, and all touch screen phones. If u need 1 call vikky or whatsapp on 08034934315

Many thanks
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by beautylv: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
Wow,Stylus pen working perfectly on Tecno N9,tenco f7,tecno n7, and all touch screen phones. If u need 1 call vikky or whatsapp on 08034934315
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by johnsonwax(m): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
can't wait to av this Tecno Tab! !!!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by mcgboye(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
johnsonwax: can't wait to av this Tecno Tab! !!!

Pls do. You'll love it. Bought it yday and I've loved it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand / Download PES 2016 For PPSSPP / How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.