Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,344 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (64814 Views)

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by physise(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2013
na only samsung dey d world?y una nor attack htc,sony lg or even micromax
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Onosy: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2013
physise: xo wetin concern us,samsung is d best smartphone company in d world wetin be tecno?read user reviews b4 buying any fone...mods abeg close dis thread

So I should read reviews b4 buying because some Samsung products were poorly built or what

I tot as the best smartphone company all their products were suppose to be smart grin grin grin grin
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by physise(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2013
Onosy:

So I should read reviews b4 buying because some Samsung products were poorly built or what

I tot as the best smartphone company all their products were suppose to be smart grin grin grin grin
maybe u r new to smartphone world u read user reviews first b4 buying any fone

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Izontubo(m): 10:44am On Aug 08, 2013
Abeg anybody wan sell him techno N9 second new??.......coolcheesy
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
Onosy: These Samsung that some dude make noise about as the best phone is not actually the best angry angry angry Some have not even used it angry angry angry

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S duos for my wife 2 months ago for about 35K From Slot and now the Phone shut off on its own...I just Google the issue and behold its a very serious and popular issue just Google it and see (And they say Samsung is the best....)

My Tecno T1 (First Tecno Android) is still working
So in summary of this BS you wrote, tecno is the best phone. Haha....bloody idiot retard. You must not lie poor thing. Why dont you compare your toy to the highends? Okay let me tell you my own story: I bought an F7 for my grandson imediately he dropped the phone on the table for the 1st time, it blew up. I googled it and saw it was not the only case. Haha....idiot. Bloody retard!

2 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
Onosy:

poor thing. Even your retarded peers wount believe these cheap lies you are spitting. See your folly. Your mushroom chinko company really makes you guys dumb.

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by physise(m): 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
wetin d mods dey wait for?close dis thread
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by physise(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
caukerzee: So in summary of this BS you wrote, tecno is the best phone. Haha....bloody idiot retard. You must not lie poor thing. Why dont you compare your toy to the highends? Okay let me tell you my own story: I bought an F7 for my grandson imediately he dropped the phone on the table for the 1st time, it blew up. I googled it and saw it was not the only case. Haha....idiot. Bloody retard!
lobatan
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by nanaba777: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
I read user reviews before going for a phone so yes user reviews are important and stop unnecessary insults.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Onosy: 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
caukerzee: So in summary of this BS you wrote, tecno is the best phone. Haha....bloody idiot retard. You must not lie poor thing. Why dont you compare your toy to the highends? Okay let me tell you my own story: I bought an F7 for my grandson imediately he dropped the phone on the table for the 1st time, it blew up. I googled it and saw it was not the only case. Haha....idiot. Bloody retard!

only if u can make a post without insulting someone grin grin grin I bet u cant just do without insulting the only thing u knw is how to use swear words...dats all....I dare u and any other dude that claim to be something to post ur real name or drivers licence here....I bet u can't because it will blow ur cover....how am i sure u own a drivers licence, the only thing u boast of here is a smart phone I'm not sure u have or could afford....if u can't post ur REAL NAME here just shut ur mouth and let real men speak....

Talking about reviews... so Samsung produce smart phones that malfunction hence the need to be sure thru reviews....that's all u just summarized...

Don't be afraid to use Google (Its free) checkout phone with the most compliant online....Learn grin grin grin

An advise for u, even if u didn't learn good morals at home, please learn from others outside.... insulting people u never meet and may never meet does not portray u in a good light.

BE WISE cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by physise(m): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
mods close dis thread
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by techfreak: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
physise: mods close dis thread

na wa ooo... E be like say any offline comments dey make here dey comot as big notification 4 ur screen.. Lol
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
Onosy:

only if u can make a post without insulting someone grin grin grin I bet u cant just do without insulting the only thing u knw is how to use swear words...dats all....I dare u and any other dude that claim to be something to post ur real name or drivers licence here....I bet u can't because it will blow ur cover....how am i sure u own a drivers licence, the only thing u boast of here is a smart phone I'm not sure u have or could afford....if u can't post ur REAL NAME
Absolutely ridiculous!!! How much of a jackass can you be already? Uploading my drivers licence?? Giving you my real name?? Like seriously?? Doing that is as stupid and usless as pouring a cup of water into the ocean to reduce its salinity (but ofcourse you are that dumb) :/ :/ . Besides, what do I have to proove to such an irrelevant person like you?? Will it change the fact that you are a broke as$ dumb nigga? Hopeless wretch....what do you wan do? Locate me and rob me to feed your hungry family?? Hahahaha......LOL bloody retard! Most complained about phone you say? Ofcourse what do you expect, the most sucessful always attracts hate from dumb internet trolls like you. Y all hate because your broke a$$es cannot afford it. Its allowed. Bloody retard!

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Onosy: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2013
caukerzee: Absolutely ridiculous!!! How much of a jackass can you be already? Uploading my drivers licence?? Giving you my real name?? Like seriously?? Doing that is as stupid and usless as pouring a cup of water into the ocean to reduce its salinity (but ofcourse you are that dumb) :/ :/ . Besides, what do I have to proove to such an irrelevant person like you?? Will it change the fact that you are a broke as$ dumb nigga? Hopeless wretch....what do you wan do? Locate me and rob me to feed your hungry family?? Hahahaha......LOL bloody retard! Most complained about phone you say? Ofcourse what do you expect, the most sucessful always attracts hate from dumb internet trolls like you. Y all hate because your broke a$$es cannot afford it. Its allowed. Bloody retard!

All your post so far already shows you are a frustrated Fellow....You are just transferring aggression....Don't worry it will be well with you grin grin grin grin

Its not by insults but by focus grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2013
i still ask...

WHY IS IT THAT YOU FOLKS HAVE SUCH A HARDON FOR SAMSUNG?

ITS ALWAYS SAMSUNG SAMSUNG SAMSUNG. ar3 u even aware samsung is the cheapest OEM?

or is it that you people dont know that that there are other oems?

because from the level of ignorance i see on NL sometimes it appears android=samsung in some people's mind

maybe u shld also do this your "research" on how much it takes to produc3 an iphone, HTC one, Xperia Z etc.
note that samsung spends far more than any other oem as running costs.

bottomline. try complaining abt htc for a change.

but of course in the market at computer village na samsung be the competitor na abi so u guys must always rubbish samsung when advertising your tecno.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by blackweaver(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2013
no mind dem joo,
i wonder how much their tecno will cost if it had gorilla glass

samsung cost abi, i think they don't know abt the others. the only other major oem as cheap as samsung is lg, even huawei cost more (and they are a chinko company too)

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Elxandre(m): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2013
I hope you guys are aware that iphones are the most expensive mobile phones on earth! cut sammy some slack people.
Samsung is relatively cheap if you must know. Imagine the s3 is just 65k. Can u beat that?
What you must know is that, the day techno starts using e.g snapdragon chipset, The price would skyrocket!
Infact other phones running on mtk chipsets are even cheaper than these techno..
Checkout the new sony xperia C for instance, that phone has similar specs to the gionee gpad g2. it also runs on a mtk chipset. That phone is very cheap compared to the usual sony purse busters. And this is despite the fact it would have better support, better camera (priceless!), better screen, greater resale value..
So next time you wanna make comparisions, Understand the diff btw the pricing of a mediatek device and a snapdragon/exynos device!...
thanksss

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by techfreak: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2013
Case closed! Shekina... People sef!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Elxandre(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2013
Now tell ne techno advocates, would you pick a Techno phantom a+ over the Sony xperia C? and both costs similar price..
The day is gradually coming when the bigger OEM's will flood the budget market with mtk powered phones! Then these hypocrites would ditch their chinese phones, claiming chinese phones are crap!...

2 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by mcgboye(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2013
While we are here arguing, Companies in China are already thinking of a solar-powered smartphone. http://www.zdnet.com/solar-powered-smartphones-are-coming-closer-with-tests-in-china-7000019054/

China accounts for 20% of the total smartphone usage in the world http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/5c7f46a6-fdf0-11e2-a5b1-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2bSi5KCyP

And these are 6 Reasons Apple is No Longer One of China’s Top 5 Smartphone Vendors http://www.techinasia.com/6-reasons-apple-longer-chinas-top-5-smartphone-vendors/

Someone said Korea is more technologically advanced than China. Whatever, Asia seems to be the happening place.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Oigboebisi: 1:34am On Aug 10, 2013
blackweaver: no mind dem joo,
i wonder how much their tecno will cost if it had gorilla glass

samsung cost abi, i think they don't know abt the others. the only other major oem as cheap as samsung is lg, even huawei cost more (and they are a chinko company too)

What d Bleep do I need a Gorilla Glass 3 in my phone for? Remember, the cars made in 1970 are way stronger than the cars made nowadays.

Manufacturers in general use unimportant things to entice us and to further their marketing activities(to stand out and to justify the reasons for price increase).

All I am saying is that it will always cost more to make a Nokia 3310 than it costs to make a Galaxy S4. Why is S4 costlier? The cost of making an S4 is 39k but it is sold at 105k, why is it so?

I am not a damn Scientist, therefore, I don't need a Snapdragon 800, Exynos or Tegra 3 powered phone. I am not planning for World War 3 for Christ's sake.

In conclusion, as long as I can play my games, read my pdf and word files, watch my: Avi, mp4, wmvb, flvand mkv videos, I can't ask more of a Tab.

Thank You My fellow NLanders.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by slinkman(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2013
Oigboebisi:

What d Bleep do I need a Gorilla Glass 3 in my phone for? Remember, the cars made in 1970 are way stronger than the cars made nowadays.

All I am saying is that it will always cost more to make a Nokia 3310 than it costs to make a Galaxy S4. Why is S4 costlier? The cost of making an S4 is 39k but it is sold at 105k, why is it so?

BECAUSE U CANT AFFORD TO BUY NEW GOOD CARS, DOSNT MEAN, OLD ONES ARE BETTER THAN NEW..

pls dont hate on d s4 and compare it to d nokia 3310,because u cant afford it.. tecno dey for d less priviledge...

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2013
Oigboebisi:

Manufacturers in general use unimportant things to entice us and to further their marketing activities(to stand out and to justify the reasons for price increase).

All I am saying is that it will always cost more to make a Nokia 3310 than it costs to make a Galaxy S4. Why is S4 costlier? The cost of making an S4 is 39k
I almost stoped reading where you said it costs more to make a 3310 than an s4. Anyway, why is the price 108k when it costs 39k to produce? 1. Acessories 2. Workers need to get paid. A worker works on over 3000 phones and gets paid atleast $10 for each and you have almost up to 20000 of such workers. 3. Shipping cost 4. Branding and boxing. 5. Tax 6. Advertisement and marketing publicity budget. 6. Own Profits .....etc Again, you must not be a scientist to desire durability( how lame that sounded). You must also not be a scientist to want speed, efficiency and a better User expirience, to want better performance. The only thing I can draw from this sentimental Post of yours is that you are bothered about the price factor. You cannot afford products from the highend market? Fine, stick with the products you can afford no one has a problem with that. The problem is when you go about spitting out jelous hate on those that can, telling them their phones and tabs are overpriced simply because you cannot afford one. PEACE!!! P.S-Ever taken time to find out how much it costs to also manifacture one unit of a tecno phone or tablet? The make the same kind profits (over 200%) relatively.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2013
mcgboye: While we are here arguing, Companies in China are already thinking of a solar-powered smartphone. http://www.zdnet.com/solar-powered-smartphones-are-coming-closer-with-tests-in-china-7000019054/

China accounts for 20% of the total smartphone usage in the world http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/5c7f46a6-fdf0-11e2-a5b1
Never hard to do what you just did. I could also google up for some tech breakthroughs of USA, germany, Japan, england, s.korea and the likes and paste their links here. In the end, that doesnt matter. Everywhere in the world, technological breakthroughs are happening even here in Nigeria. Like there was news recently of some Nigeria students who made a generator that runs on Urine. In the end it would just be regarded as one of those isolated inventions and wount change our status as being technologically backwards. The inovations that matter are those that contribute to the Nations economy and is marketable globally. As some one said, because the tallest building in the world is in dubai doesnt make dubai the home of skyscrappers, instead you have new york and tokoyo having that titie. A solar mobile will only sell in poor backward countries without reliable electricity supply. And personally i would find it lame stretching my hands walking on the streets or puting my phone out in the sun just to charge my phone. Again, china acbounts for 20% pecent of the worlds smartphones obviousl because of the population factor.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2013
Onosy:

All your post so far already shows you are a frustrated Fellow....You are just transferring aggression....Don't worry it will be well with you grin grin grin grin

Its not by insults but by focus grin grin grin grin grin
...LOL. Says a guy who said he doesnt have my time some 7 pages back and yet has been replying me ever since. It tells who's the frustrated one between the both of us. Dumbass.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by blackweaver(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
Oigboebisi:
scratch resistance for one thing?

do you have any evidence to back that up? 'cos i find it hard to believe that a phone with monochrome color, no polyphonic sound, no card slot, no usb port, no camera .... will cost more than a phone with the features of a gs4, heck i doubt the 3310 can cost as much as the galaxy star to make
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by henchyk(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
Seriously, a lot of you are petty, childish, and just plain naive. Since when did owning an iPhone or a Samsung galaxy S4 become an evidence than a person is wealthy? Anybody can starve themselves for 3 months to buy an iPhone. Like please, what is your point? Why are you lot angry that tecno have started producing quite affordable phones that can do at least 80% if not more of what phones from other high-end brands can do?

Let me even ask a question. Is a phone an asset? The answer is a capital NO. That phone you are bragging about today will almost certainly become obsolete in a year time and the value then might just be 10 percent of whatever you bought it for. Some prudent Nigerians know this and that is Why they go for Tecno phones because apart from them being light on the pocket, it does almost everything an average user expects from an android phone and when it finally gets obsolete you really wouldn't mind because you can look back and remember how much you bought it.

I have gotten really tired of people who have no goals in life, who have no real-life assets, who have no sustainable wealth, who have no discernible plans for their future come on here everyday to claim to be superior because they managed to buy an iPhone or a Samsung galaxy phone. Look, that you own a particular brand of phone does not in any way make you better than any other person on this planet we find ourselves because like I have just proven, a phone is not even an asset. The average Onitsha business man will use a Nokia torchlight phone and yet his net worth will be 100 times your own. You need to start having sense.

So please get off your virtual, non-existent high horse and start being reasonable. Appreciate tecno for the little work they are doing in making android phones affordable to average Nigerians, which I am sure almost all of you posting on this thread are. Some of you buy phones just because of the brand names But is that really what phones are about? Those people who bought a tecno phone are just spending their money wisely, and it doesn't mean you are richer, classier, or more important than them. I think I'm done here.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by mcgboye(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
henchyk: Seriously, a lot of you are petty, childish, and just plain naive. Since when did owning an iPhone or a Samsung galaxy S4 become an evidence than a person is wealthy? Anybody can starve themselves for 3 months to buy an iPhone. Like please, what is your point? Why are you lot angry that tecno have started producing quite affordable phones that can do at least 80% if not more of what phones from other high-end brands can do?

Let me even ask a question. Is a phone an asset? The answer is a capital NO. That phone you are bragging about today will almost certainly become obsolete in a year time and the value then might just be 10 percent of whatever you bought it for. Some prudent Nigerians know this and that is Why they go for Tecno phones because apart from them being light on the pocket, it does almost everything an average user expects from an android phone and when it finally gets obsolete you really wouldn't mind because you can look back and remember how much you bought it.

I have gotten really tired of people who have no goals in life, who have no real-life assets, who have no sustainable wealth, who have no discernible plans for their future come on here everyday to claim to be superior because they managed to buy an iPhone or a Samsung galaxy phone. Look, that you own a particular brand of phone does not in any way make you better than any other person on this planet we find ourselves because like I have just proven, a phone is not even an asset. The average Onitsha business man will use a Nokia torchlight phone and yet his net worth will be 100 times your own. You need to start having sense.

So please get off your virtual, non-existent high horse and start being reasonable. Appreciate tecno for the little work they are doing in making android phones affordable to average Nigerians, which I am sure almost all of you posting on this thread are. Some of you buy phones just because of the brand names But is that really what phones are about? Those people who bought a tecno phone are just spending their money wisely, and it doesn't mean you are richer, classier, or more important than them. I think I'm done here.

I completely agree with most of this, except for some choice of words. I won't say more, but some people are going to start calling you names shortly. Be prepared.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by physise(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
henchyk: Seriously, a lot of you are petty, childish, and just plain naive. Since when did owning an iPhone or a Samsung galaxy S4 become an evidence than a person is wealthy? Anybody can starve themselves for 3 months to buy an iPhone. Like please, what is your point? Why are you lot angry that tecno have started producing quite affordable phones that can do at least 80% if not more of what phones from other high-end brands can do?

best post ever

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by UyiIredia(m): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
4llerbuntu: Ironically they just don't get it

THE ONLY ONES WHO SCREAM PRICE ARE THE TECNO USERS!

matter of fact thats the ONLY basis for all your yammering. that its cheaper.

for some reason y'all have some inferiority complex going on with samsung. do u realise samsung phones are the cheapest for the major OEMS? grin grin grin

why not at least try switch your samsung competition to HTC or SONY for once grin grin

Keep using nonsense words like brainwashed. i suppose BMW too brainwashed us too to prefer them to Hyundai?

Like someone said. If A Samsung/HTC/SONY/APPLE Phone and a Tecno Phone have the same specs and are priced the same, which would you purchase?
I suppose your answer will tell you all you need to know about your mental state. Nuff said, this is boring now.

Poverty is a beesh

Don't fool yourself. We are matching price to specs and TECNO clearly beats Samsung on that. I'm just a bit hesistant since I saw a complaint on a blog that TECNO devices don't take good pictures. But FM Radio, 5 MP & 2 MP, 1.2 Quadcore, 1 GB, 16GB ROM, Full phone functions for 36k is real convincing.

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by slinkman(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Don't fool yourself. We are matching price to specs and TECNO clearly beats Samsung on that. I'm just a bit hesistant since I saw a complaint on a blog that TECNO devices don't take good pictures. But FM Radio, 5 MP & 2 MP, 1.2 Quadcore, 1 GB, Corning Glass, Full phone functions for 36k is real convincing.
u are a learner then...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name / How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready / Download PES 2016 For PPSSPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.