Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (64621 Views)

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Onosy: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2013
caukerzee: aint got no problems with tecno, got problems with their users who keep putting their phones in our faces and forcing it on us, telling us our phones are overhyped and overpriced, and making making some meaningless comparisms so they could take a jibe at us. we cool?

What do u mean by our phone

Some of these dude that claim to support iphone or Galaxy cant even afford it...they just admire from a distance and come out here to insult people...Cant u state the phone make and model u use with picture prove

We believe wen u own an iphone then u are a rich man...even if u save for 12 months to buy it grin grin grin very funny grin
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Onosy: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2013
patmaine:
like I said most tecno users are converted bb users. if Ur re ok wit just social network u re good wit tecno. b[b]ut some guys do more wit thr phones dats whr Samsung HTC come in.[/b] but seriously for me I ll choose tecno over any windows phone

What more do u guys do with ur phone....What r u feeling like....A phone is a phone no matter the spec and a tablet is a tablet no matter the spec...

So don't make it sound like an iphone or galaxy can replace a laptop or desktop....There r things meant for phone and there r things meant for a PC....

A phone will always be a phone and a PC will always be a PC...Unless u r trying to tell us that ur (how am I sure u own 1)iphone or galaxy device PC as a PC does or better....If not The Spec or the Name or the Price will not make it more than a phone or tablet that it is....Apple and Samsung devices are also called Phones and Tablets as well as Tecno, HTC etc....The brand and price cannot change the name or function, They can only improve the speed a little....
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ciphoenix: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Onosy:

What more do u guys do with ur phone....What r u feeling like....A phone is a phone no matter the spec and a tablet is a tablet no matter the spec...

So don't make it sound like an iphone or galaxy can replace a laptop or desktop....There r things meant for phone and there r things meant for a PC....

A phone will always be a phone and a PC will always be a PC...Unless u r trying to tell us that ur (how am I sure u own 1)iphone or galaxy device PC as a PC does or better....If not The Spec or the Name or the Price will not make it more than a phone or tablet that it is....Apple and Samsung devices are also called Phones and Tablets as well as Tecno, HTC etc....The brand and price cannot change the name or function, They can only improve the speed a little....

Mine can replace a pc. Running ubuntu hooked to a 21" TV with keyboard and mouse.
All this without stuttering
If that Isn't extra, I don't know what is
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Onosy: 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
ciphoenix:

Mine can replace a pc. R[b]unning ubuntu hooked to a 21" TV with keyboard and mouse[/b].
All this without stuttering
If that Isn't extra, I don't know what is

Urs can replace a PC What do u need a keyboard, mouse and 21" Tv for...Are these not in Built grin grin grin grin

Some people Funny Sha grin grin grin am Not even sure u have one

I bet u can use it to write a programme too shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Onosy: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Some dudes cant just reply a simple post without using swear words...What a pity shocked shocked shocked
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ciphoenix: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
Onosy:

Urs can replace a PC What do u need a keyboard, mouse and 21" Tv for...Are these not in Built grin grin grin grin
They're called accessories amigo.

Some people Funny Sha grin grin grin am Not even sure u have one
you're free to think what you must

I belt u can use it to write a programme too shocked shocked shocked
Quit embarrassing yourself. You can develop apps on a droid undecided
Ever heard of sl4a?
And its bet not belt. grin Cheers
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Youngpo413: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
3ace: I held the F7 yesterday and I wasn't too impressed with the looks of the interface. Other well known brands don't rely on the Google platform alone, they add their own tweaks to the operating system to give users a more enjoyable experience. You won't notice this if Tecno is your first android but I could easily detect this having used Sony android for a long time. To most Tecno fans, this might not justify the price difference but for me, it does. I can still spare additional N10 to N15k to get my taste at N50k. Anything above that is a no for me as I also don't like breaking the bank for a phone. No doubt, Tecno is doing fine but they can still improve. Someone asked a vital question that if they are being sold for same price, which one would I go for? I say Sammy.

tweaks like:
samsung touch wix UI
Htc sense UI
lg optimus UI
right?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by physise(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Young po413:

tweaks like:
samsung touch wix UI
Htc sense UI
lg optimus UI
right?
yea
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by 1stnoble(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
runzlord: How many times willi tell u guys that tecno is not better! Tecno is cheaper!

it begining to annoy me cos my fellow nairalanders does not know the meaning of the word "BETTER"

From ur childish thinking now expensive is the meaning of BETTER. Gosh I feel for some dudes really. I am a fan of tecno, they are really trying. I always say it, at least an average nigerian can now boast of a smartphone. Because some f**king dudes spent their 4 months salary to get a samsung galaxy, they are now angry cos tecno made people spent just one month salary to get a phone that can act like theirs.
To me really a phone is a phone. Galaxy or iPhone on instagram, tecno users also on instagram. Tecno users also 8mp camera with face detection, geo tagging, light sensor, and what have you. I bet most of you criticising tecno product have not even touched their new products. You just come here and use their first generation production to compare what they are producing now. Let me ask you something, where you were 5yrs ago, is it the same place you are now? Where u are now, is it d same place u will be in 5yrs time. Perverts

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by 1stnoble(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
runzlord: oh yeah! I see pictures better on my super AMOLED than that rubbish TFT that trended is that trended in the 1980's

my fone can fall and notin will happen
i can open up to 7 apps (i mean RAM sucking apps) with out my fone hanging or constantly bringing up a msg (low ram pls close some applications)

when there is an update of software i dont have to buy a new fone (lyk n7 to f7) i can simply install it 4 free (check out gs2 4rm 2.3 to 4.0 to 4.1 to 4.2) the same fone!)) wink

i dont have to use screen protector cos my screen does not scratch!

my 1500mah battrey last longer than ur 2100mah battery cos i have a low power consuming chipset while u dont have a chipset at all! That why i can play high graphics games with ease! Why ur own tells u "sorry! This game cannot work on ur device, please request for a refund from the store"

i can wirelessly charge my fone

my fone got exclusive app

hehe i have 1080p full HD on my gs4

my camera has face detection, 13mp, OIS, auto focus, and many more than the only one feature urs come with cos its andriod "geo tagging"

and to say my younger ones (chat 222 and the rest) 3mp takes better pictures than ur 5mp camera!

i have far better CPU and GPU (im sure u know this already)

i dont use VGA cameras as front camera even for my lowest fones

4G!!!..!....

and i SAMSUNG will announce 5G by 2020

i invented Air gestures
my brother LG invented eye scrolling
my friend HTC made the first andriod fone
my orther friend NOKiA is responsible 4 any thing wireless (except bluetooth) including NFC and wireless charging......
we dont move with tecno cos we are not in the same class...besides tecno does not have any of those nor has it invented any!

THERE IS MORE IF U WANT!

Another low minded thinker. Let me tell you something. Tecno does all what you listed here that they can't do. You still use their N3 set of products to compare them, bitch ass aint even current with the world now.
Talking about invention, which one you generation don invent?
Honestly I don't like the way you guys are downgrading the tecno phone, when we as nigerians are supposed to be happy about them investing in our country, if you are current with the news, you will know that they are even planing of opening a factory here in nigeria. Most of you hating on them will end up submitting your cv to them.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by physise(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
1stnoble:

Another low minded thinker. Let me tell you something. Tecno does all what you listed here that they can't do. You still use their N3 set of products to compare them, bitch ass aint even current with the world now.
Honestly I don't like the way you guys are downgrading the tecno phone, when we as nigerians are supposed to be happy about them investing in our country, if you are current with the news, you will know that they are even planing of opening a factory here in nigeria. Most of you hating on them will end up submitting your cv to them.
true,let us stop criticizing tecno,i had a feel of d p3 2day mehn i was suprised,d phone is super fast,display is gud mehn tecno don upgrade o
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
1stnoble:

Honestly I don't like the way you guys are downgrading the tecno phone, when we as nigerians are supposed to be happy about them investing in our country, if you are current with the news
Stop whining all over the place with your sentimental talk if you have no points to back them up. What makes him low-minded? Because he listed things that a tecno cannot do or things that a highend smartphone will do better and more efficiently?? You are the low minded person here. Tecno does all that my a-s-s. Argue with facts and figures, and not fanboy sentiments ok?? Get it into your thick head: a LOWEND tecno smartphone is cannot be on par with a HIGHEND samsung smartphone. This is simple logic, he even backed them up with facts. Gosh! Are you so dumb not to understand that? What is so hard to understand? That a low ram space tecno phone cannot run high ram consuming apps but a sammy, htc, sony, lg...etc with large ram space can? Or that a sammy has a super AMOLED display screen with a higher ppi density but a tecno doesnt? Or that it has a better camera than the tecno?? And then You come up with a dumb statement such as a -tecno can do all that- stfu already!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by 1stnoble(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
[
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by 1stnoble(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Lol.... hahahaha.... okay, all points noted. Samsung users urs is the best. Tecno users urs is the best.
Felt really good cursing a bit. But let's face fact, tecno is fast rising, and we all believe they will get there. Kudos to all u out here, including 3310 users like me
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
1stnoble: Lol.... hahahaha.... okay, all points noted. Samsung users urs is the best. Tecno users urs is the best.
Felt really good cursing a bit. But let's face fact, tecno is fast rising, and we all believe they will get there. Kudos to all u out here, including 3310 users like me
lykmy guy caukerzee said, i have no problem with tecno as an uprising fone! I have problem with pple lyk YOU!!!!!

im a low minded thinker shey?(Any time i read this part im alwaes laughing....its so funny!)
(while writing this i just saw a samsung gs4 advert called "phone wars"wink i think u need to see that advert! Thats what make sammy better than tecno! Thats all!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by 1stnoble(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
runzlord:
lykmy guy caukerzee said, i have no problem with tecno as an uprising fone! I have problem with pple lyk YOU!!!!!

im a low minded thinker shey?(Any time i read this part im alwaes laughing....its so funny!)
(while writing this i just saw a samsung gs4 advert called "phone wars"wink i think u need to see that advert! Thats what make sammy better than tecno! Thats all!

Sorry bout dose cursing. Was just having fun with the talks. All I am still insisting is that we should give tecno some good credit for their great works.
Three years back, nobody ever thought they would get here. So why not give them more time. Samsung is a better product and we all know that, but they should watch out for this tecno guyz. They are coming with speed.
Love this thread so far.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Onosy: 8:20am On Jul 16, 2013
1stnoble:

They Hate their Devices but they will be the first to submit CV for employment...You hate their products but like their money grin grin grin

Does Samsung or Apple have a customer care centre in all the geopolitical zones of Nigeria... its only Tecno that have customer care centres Across Nigeria and its Very active... Kudos TECNO!!!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by blackweaver(m): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2013
1stnoble:

Sorry bout dose cursing. Was just having fun with the talks. All I am still insisting is that we should give tecno some good credit for their great works.
Three years back, nobody ever thought they would get here. So why not give them more time. Samsung is a better product and we all know that, but they should watch out for this tecno guyz. They are coming with speed.
Love this thread so far.

Actually 3 years back when samsung was just beginning to make waves i was thinking that if tecno just went into android they too really make waves. At that time, if they had come out with an android device maybe i would have bought, but for now sha they don't have what i'm looking for in an android phone. Both Samsung and Tecno are beneficiaries of the android OS, before android i won't give Samsung a second glance, it was Nokia all the way (and if those idiots had at least adopted android i probably would still be with them). I guess a lot of people have forgotten that both devices had crappy ui pre-android (for the most part) though Samsung did have one or two decent phones
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2013
Nokia are not idiots! Infact goin 4 windows phone is one of the OEM best decision! Looking at the lumia designs tells u it was built 4 windows! Notin else! I myself im not even a fan of andriod, im a fan of windows! Buh i study phones tablets and everything computer 4rm the web, so i dont underestimate any OEM or software! I know that IOS and andriod os re the two best opreating system buh there is something about windows even if its 3rd. Windows is the best os to me (speaking about windows 8 on tablets and laptops) what is hindering windows is wp and as soon as mircosoft is able to unite windows and wp, windows would be as good as IOS and Andriod if not better! Pple say the only thing windows lack is apps buh actaully the only app it needs is Youtube and google has refused to build an app 4 windows cos of thier stinginess and greedyness, Google know wp will eventually be better than andriod and there fore wants to hinder it by not giving it a youtube app! Prove? Mircrosoft had a mini youtube app for windowsphone, Google orderd microsoft to remove it! And google is ready to sue anyone who build a youtube client 4 windows phone! So sad! As 4 instgram ther are over 5 clients that does excaly what instgram does! The only diff is that, these clients re not free! All orther app twitter facebook whatsapp vine and so on are on windows phone! As 4 windows gan gan, u and i know windows has more apps than andriod, its just that they cant count all windows apps so the count the ones in the app store which is fewer than andriods playstore. But still yet i hav a windows laptop and i run all andriod apps on it! I could give u screen shots if u want! I was on instagram through out yerstaer day! Thats 4 that! When it comes to price, tecno f7 cost 34k, lumia 520 cost 28k ckeck urself at jumia.com so u see! #TEAMLUMIA
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2013
Onosy:

They Hate their Devices but they will be the first to submit CV for employment...You hate their products but like their money grin grin grin

Does Samsung or Apple have a customer care centre in all the geopolitical zones of Nigeria... its only Tecno that have customer care centres Across Nigeria and its Very active... Kudos TECNO!!!
whats this one saying?? Talking about ALL OVER nigeria ive seen Nokia customer care no Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/664122/nokia-care-nigeria where is tecno own
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ciphoenix: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2013
The Winblows crew is here grin [no offence]

WP can't oust android as a mobile platform. They could get close if they could unify desktop and mobile which might be facilitated by the next gen chipsets. But then they wouldn't be the first to unify both platforms. Ubuntu Touch will get there first.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by LordReed(m): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2013
runzlord: Nokia are not idiots! Infact goin 4 windows phone is one of the OEM best decision! Looking at the lumia designs tells u it was built 4 windows! Notin else! I myself im not even a fan of andriod, im a fan of windows! Buh i study phones tablets and everything computer 4rm the web, so i dont underestimate any OEM or software! I know that IOS and andriod os re the two best opreating system buh there is something about windows even if its 3rd. Windows is the best os to me (speaking about windows 8 on tablets and laptops) what is hindering windows is wp and as soon as mircosoft is able to unite windows and wp, windows would be as good as IOS and Andriod if not better! Pple say the only thing windows lack is apps buh actaully the only app it needs is Youtube and google has refused to build an app 4 windows cos of thier stinginess and greedyness, Google know wp will eventually be better than andriod and there fore wants to hinder it by not giving it a youtube app! Prove? Mircrosoft had a mini youtube app for windowsphone, Google orderd microsoft to remove it! And google is ready to sue anyone who build a youtube client 4 windows phone! So sad! As 4 instgram ther are over 5 clients that does excaly what instgram does! The only diff is that, these clients re not free! All orther app twitter facebook whatsapp vine and so on are on windows phone! As 4 windows gan gan, u and i know windows has more apps than andriod, its just that they cant count all windows apps so the count the ones in the app store which is fewer than andriods playstore. But still yet i hav a windows laptop and i run all andriod apps on it! I could give u screen shots if u want! I was on instagram through out yerstaer day! Thats 4 that! When it comes to price, tecno f7 cost 34k, lumia 520 cost 28k ckeck urself at jumia.com so u see! #TEAMLUMIA

Why do people state their opinion like the its the truth. Read why Google pulled the WP8 YouTube app: http://gadgets.ndtv.com/apps/news/microsoft-withdraws-youtube-app-for-windows-phone-8-says-updated-version-coming-soon-371979
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
Onosy:

Nigga....do some more research before you come on here to hate. FYI, SAMSUNG has 33 costomer care centers across the nation. How would you know this when all you do is look for free MB so you could browse nairaland and fb....broke a-s-s nigga gtfu. Idiot, how does this relate to the subject anyway?? Dumb nigga do less of wasting your life and spend that little change you get to go to school and get a little education. Bloody retard!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Oigboebisi: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
I have succeeded in reading all the comments on this topic from beginning to the end.
My Verdict: Tecno Phantom pad will b my first Tab and nobody can stop me. Once I finish my degree exams, I will go for the Tablet. Samsung loyalists can rub their ass on kolota for all I care.

Some ppl 4get that there exists a licence agreement between google and other companies to use their patent for which there are standards to meet even be4 u(the firm) will b approved to use google's OS. Do u ppl think that Tecno didn't meet up with d standards and they were given the right to use google's Android OS?

The time has come for every Nigerian to justify the reasons for spending their Naira. What value are u gettin for your money? For example, this is exactly what Hero Lager beer is doing to Star Lager beer right now with their low-price high-quality beer all over d country.

I am a marketer and will always go for a product that is the value for my money and will sell it off before the speed in technological advancements and d Time value for money catches up with it(the phone).
Note: An android phone is what u make it to be. If u make ur own to become the best by puttin cutting-edge apps in it, it becomes d best and it will attract buyers even as u are usin it. The second-hand value of ur phone is what u make it to be. The longer u use ur phone, d less d value. I am about to sell my LG Optimus device at a price that is 30 percent less than d cost price and is 6 months old. I think it is wise considerin what would have happened to d entire monet if it was in my account. I know someone that came back with a N6.8 million car and could only sell it 2.5 million when he wanted to travel back to d states.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ciphoenix: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
Oigboebisi: I have succeeded in reading all the comments on this topic from beginning to the end.
My Verdict: Tecno Phantom pad will b my first Tab and nobody can stop me. Once I finish my degree exams, I will go for the Tablet. Samsung loyalists can rub their ass on kolota for all I care.

Some ppl 4get that there exists a licence agreement between google and other companies to use their patent for which there are standards to meet even be4 u(the firm) will b approved to use google's OS. Do u ppl think that Tecno didn't meet up with d standards and they were given the right to use google's Android OS?

The time has come for every Nigerian to justify the reasons for spending their Naira. What value are u gettin for your money? For example, this is exactly what Hero Lager beer is doing to Star Lager beer right now with their low-price high-quality beer all over d country.

I am a marketer and will always go for a product that is the value for my money and will sell it off before the speed in technological advancements and d Time value for money catches up with it(the phone).
grin nobody is here to stop you from getting any phone or tablet you wish to. It's your money and you can spend it as you deem fit.

Note: An android phone is what u make it to be. If u make ur own to become the best by puttin cutting-edge apps in it, it becomes d best and it will attract buyers even as u are usin it.

As long as you're operating within the limits of the particular device. That's where the concept of high and low end comes in. They don't have the same limit.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
Oigboebisi: I have succeeded in reading all the comments on this topic from beginning to the end.

Some ppl 4get that there exists a licence agreement between google and other companies to use their patent for which there are standards to meet even be4 u(the firm)
An android phone maybe an android phone but hardware largely plays a big role in OS capabilities. A lowend phone limits the full capabilities of the OS it is running on.
A phone is not better because the number of apps that has been installed in it over its counterparts, thats far from it. But the ability of its hardware to make maximal uitility of its OS...Meaning more efficiency and better performance. I hate it when yall talk about value for your money. Of course you get the value for your money for buying a lowend phone at a lesser cost, so do we for a highend phone at a higher cost.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
for the record, tecno does not have a license to.bundle playstore or gapps.
like a lot of cheap Chinese knockoff oems. nobody bothers with them because they are small fry. besides is it in a country like Nigeria that u want to enforce Intellectual Property?

why the fook do u think they can only sell in backward 3rd world countries?

incidentally what sort of tech coy has no presence In its home country? in a country of knockoffs they still cannot compete with their contemporaries? just check other chinese oem threads for devices even on this nl, then u understand y tecno had to invest here to exploit our ignorance. waaay better devices.

ever heard of xiaomi, lenovo? they are selling quality products in quantities that make foriegn OEMs drool at similar prices to tecno

incidentally they intend to move into Europe and American markets to compete. that is what a proper oem is.

all u read here are emotional arguments. sentimental crap. ok so now we are supposed to be grateful to tecno for rescuing the poor?

@ciphoenix u seriously trying to explain ubuntu to these cats? hehehehehe. I dey laff

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ibietela2(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
caukerzee: ...Not to talk of availabilty of varaiety of the best Costom ROMS for our devices grin

Mr. Know-all your Tab2 dont have Dictionary? Or you cant spell? Or you cant buyer swiftkey of N600 or the free Google keyboard? SMH
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ibietela2(m): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
caukerzee: aint got no problems with tecno, got problems with their users who keep putting their phones in our faces and forcing it on us, telling us our phones are overhyped and overpriced, and making making some meaningless comparisms so they could take a jibe at us. we cool?

DUDE seriously GET A LIFE.......

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ciphoenix: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
@ 4llerbuntu they'll never see it from that angle. Huawei just announced a new 7 inch tablet with a 1080p screen starting out at $250 (N33k or so).

That other fella tire me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand / How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready / Download PES 2016 For PPSSPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.