Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (64618 Views)

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by physise(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2013
what tab3 170ppi hmm i rest my case
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ciphoenix: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2013
physise: what tab3 170ppi hmm i rest my case
that's where they've always shot themselves in the foot and will continue to trail behind the ipad. The only android tablet with a decent screen by them is the nexus 10
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ciphoenix: 10:21am On Jul 12, 2013
stephano100:
Gawwd,so dis is d spec of d almighty over emphasized Tab 3....nw i knw all sammy users are phuckin dummies...samsung don blind fold una eyes wit south korean juju walahi...
because all samsung users own the galaxy tab cheesy so much for reason
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by physise(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2013
ciphoenix: that's where they've always shot themselves in the foot and will continue to trail behind the ipad. The only android tablet with a decent screen by them is the nexus 10
i tire 4 samsung o,i prefer sony cos deir screen is very gud bt poor viewing angles
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ibietela2(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2013
ciphoenix: what am I excusing exactly?

Read what you wrote

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Omololaeni(f): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2013
Korean made samsung galaxy tab2 for Sale

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ibietela2(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2013
4llerbuntu: Ironically they just don't get it

THE ONLY ONES WHO SCREAM PRICE ARE THE TECNO USERS!

matter of fact thats the ONLY basis for all your yammering. that its cheaper.

for some reason y'all have some inferiority complex going on with samsung. do u realise samsung phones are the cheapest for the major OEMS? grin grin grin

why not at least try switch your samsung competition to HTC or SONY for once grin grin

Keep using nonsense words like brainwashed. i suppose BMW too brainwashed us too to prefer them to Hyundai?

Like someone said. If A Samsung/HTC/SONY/APPLE Phone and a Tecno Phone have the same specs and are priced the same, which would you purchase?
I suppose your answer will tell you all you need to know about your mental state. Nuff said, this is boring now.

Poverty is a beesh

Its not poverty but WISE SPENDING..... i don't expect you to understand though.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
4llerbuntu: YAAAY!!

so much for analytical reasoning smiley smiley

this guy.... I don't know him, but I so dislike him... mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Samabu07(m): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Dnt u have beta things do rather dan laying comparison on s same companies..nwao wetin samsung do ina Why cnt u compare it to others mtscheew
Looool. No hard feelings.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ciphoenix: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
ibietela2:

Read what you wrote
I never excused anyone. I'm not a fan of droid tabs. Only ones I ever admired were the nexus 10 and the note 10.1. When it comes to tabs, apple always has it better even though Microsoft's tablet venture is about to breed serious competitors
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Brite100: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
Please, how long does the battery life of an average Tablet last? Does it last like that of Smart phones?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by litaninja(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
Amazing that someone will actually compare those 2 devices and say the Techno can out perform a Samsung. As they say, seeing is believing ....pls walk to a Slot outlet close to you and pick up the intelligent dummies of both devices. Come back and make informed comments.....
Smh.

Typing this from and S3, also own a Grab & a Samsung Led TV. Yes, I'm a fan of GOOD products...
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by DrEngrSk: 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
Dovahkiin: smh ITT(In This Thread), broke niggas who cant afford a high end samsung/iphone/htc trying hard to justify it
100000000 likes the hard and bitter truth not so easy for broke ass niggas to accept it .... lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by DrEngrSk: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
Bandit C.:
Even chinese people do not go for their own home made phones and tabs. They rather sell their kidneys to buy apple products and korean mobile device.

Should that tell us something regarding what they know about the quality of their own products? But here they are being praised up and down by Nigerians.

Making cheap android phones for a competitive market is good but trying to compare any nonsense they release with premium brands like HTC, Sam-sung and Apple is just tomfoolery.
tell them and thank you very much its very hard for broke ass niggaS to appreciate the good things in life its simple [b][/b] GET RICH OR DIE TRYING --- 50 CENT
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
HAHAHA....I'm so missing on this thread. Too bad i don't do tablets. grin
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
ciphoenix: I never excused anyone. I'm not a fan of droid tabs. Only ones I ever admired were the nexus 10 and the note 10.1. When it comes to tabs, apple always has it better even though Microsoft's tablet venture is about to breed serious competitors
Head of samsungs new tablet tho.Its called ATIV Q. The specifications sent me gaga grin . Heard its the best out there?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 13, 2013
new tecno for tecno fans.

l3.

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 13, 2013
hi

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 13, 2013
08037603731. for ya phones.

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ciphoenix: 6:57am On Jul 13, 2013
caukerzee: Head of samsungs new tablet tho.Its called ATIV Q. The specifications sent me gaga grin . Heard its the best out there?
that one's a beast grin. When intel arrives with bay trail, these top chips will turn budget trying to play catch
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by tobietticom(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2013
30card: bro sorry but it seems u didnt view the specs of the n9 properly , it has a gpu and the gpu it runs is thw powervr sgx 544 while the samsung carries powervr sgx 540

The Tecno Phantom Pad has a Gpu, then what are we waiting for .. The Pad is good to go, no dulling.
I know it doesn't really make sense comparing the tecno tab with samsun tab of 2012 but the truth is if we can even agree to compare 2 of them is already a thumb up for tecno..
-------------
Funny enough, all those saying tecno is rubbish don't even have money to buy the samsung they are supporting. Drop your ego and buy what fits you when both of the tabs can deliver..
#think sharp.. Tecno una head dey there

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by tobietticom(m): 7:34am On Jul 13, 2013
4llerbuntu: Ironically they just don't get it

THE ONLY ONES WHO SCREAM PRICE ARE THE TECNO USERS!

matter of fact thats the ONLY basis for all your yammering. that its cheaper.

for some reason y'all have some inferiority complex going on with samsung. do u realise samsung phones are the cheapest for the major OEMS? grin grin grin

why not at least try switch your samsung competition to HTC or SONY for once grin grin

Keep using nonsense words like brainwashed. i suppose BMW too brainwashed us too to prefer them to Hyundai?

Like someone said. If A Samsung/HTC/SONY/APPLE Phone and a Tecno Phone have the same specs and are priced the same, which would you purchase?
I suppose your answer will tell you all you need to know about your mental state. Nuff said, this is boring now.

Poverty is a beesh

Shh!!! About poverty guess you don't even know the meaning of it

Hyundai Motor America's first-quarter U.S. sales were
the best in the U.S. since it first began selling cars in
the U.S. market--in 1986. The Hyundai brand sold
164,330 vehicles, up from 163,573 unit sales in the
same quarter of 2012 with strong deliveries of the
fuel-efficient Elantra and the redesigned Santa Fe. In
addition, March was the second-best sales month in

autos.jdpower.com/content/blog-post/KsrE5lD/bmw-dodge-hyundai-mercedes-nissan-set-sales-records-in-the-united-states.htm

***Abeg make research before you talk, hyundia sells motors and it competes and sometimes beat the sales of German BMW cars ..#gerrit...lets not even talk about Nigeria where we see more of Hyundia that BMW *abi na lie I dey lie

------------
Tecno phones are good, stop using the name to judge, that I'd nigerian problem.. The poor people like acting Behind, you stay in oshodi, yu dey form sey yu dey banana island..
When hyundia and kia came out, they where also stereotyped but now, they compete with the like of BMW, Toyota, honda etc this is the same way Tecno has come and it will compete with the likes of Samsung, Htc, Sony etc...talk all you want, if you like say its rubbish, but don't be tricked by the name... Samsung dey buy part, the same way tecno dey buy parts
------------ ok let's put it this way, when Bis first came to Nigeria, it was 5k.. The networks where cheating us, but now Etisalat Bis can go for 1k..imagine 5k to 1k .. And they are still making their interest, that means the networks were taking advantage of Us..
So is the same way, samsung and the rest are doing, its not their fault..the name is a good brand *if they could buy the 1st one million copy of Jayz album for like $5m*
----------------------------------
Its not a price thing so let's accept..an Iphone 5 is more expensive than an s3 .. But me I will go with s3 because its better ..shekena

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 7:36am On Jul 13, 2013
ciphoenix: that one's a beast grin. When intel arrives with bay trail, these top chips will turn budget trying to play catch
haha...true.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Habeebpain(m): 7:36am On Jul 13, 2013
ciphoenix: none have come close to the nexus 10 by samsung
I believe you know it's Google that owns the nexus 10. Samsung will never advertise it as their own product.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Hotdiamond(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2013
Habeebpain:
I believe you know it's Google that owns the nexus 10. Samsung will never advertise it as their own product.
fact. they went to asus for tthe nexus 7. then to LG for the nexus 4.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Damma(m): 8:18am On Jul 13, 2013
preetyjoy:

this guy.... I don't know him, but I so dislike him... mtcheeew
Yes oh....Av studied him,he is so full of himself....Dats why he messes up on a the main android thread mainly cos Sammy brainwashed him,I wouldn't be so surprised cos he proves so stubborn 2 learn and admit facts,No wonder d oda time he was showing himself by getting up in a argument about a fone (Inspire 4g) he Neva knew about...Am not so surprised ,he is an arsenal fan......Mtscheew.....

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2013
Damma: Yes oh....Av studied him,he is so full of himself....Dats why he messes up on a the main android thread mainly cos Sammy brainwashed him,I wouldn't be so surprised cos he proves so stubborn 2 learn and admit facts,No wonder d oda time he was showing himself by getting up in a argument about a fone (Inspire 4g) he Neva knew about...Am not so surprised ,he is an arsenal fan......Mtscheew.....
The Poor bandwagon kids calling us brainwashed. grin
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2013
I think this will help

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2359281/
Exploding-Samsung-Galaxy-phone-leaves-teenager-
degree-burns-smelling-like-burnt-pig.html

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ciphoenix: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2013
Habeebpain:
owns; made; there's a difference amigo.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2013
patmaine:

I think this will help

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2359281/
Exploding-Samsung-Galaxy-phone-leaves-teenager-
degree-burns-smelling-like-burnt-pig.html
I don't know what makes you dumb, but it really works.

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2013
Samsung ve come a long way. some tecno phones re really good. its either tecno don't really understand Wat it takes to make an android phone. that's why tecno phones specification differ from what they say. I feel they just fix the parts install os. and dats it.
I ve used tecno p3 also phantom. they re really good. d fact they re android. but to compare a tecno to a Samsung pls stop it.

let's forget the benchmark. thr re other features like support upgrades, do u want to be stuck wit Ur outdated os.

both phones re good depend on Wat exactly u want from Ur phone.

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2013
caukerzee: I don't know what makes you dumb, but it really works.

pls how. explain. insecurity tins## running around insulting people for d hell of it...

I post the article just to show u that even samsung is not 100% foolproof.
I don't even care Abt the two companies. I am just a honest Nigerian makin money off both companies..
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand / How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready / Download PES 2016 For PPSSPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.