Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (64619 Views)

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by chukzy17: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2013
Bandit C.:
Even chinese people do not go for their own home made phones and tabs. They rather sell their kidneys to buy apple products and korean mobile device.

Should that tell us something regarding what they know about the quality of their own products? But here they are being praised up and down by Nigerians.

Making cheap android phones for a competitive market is good but trying to compare any nonsense they release with premium brands like HTC, Sam-sung and Apple is just tomfoolery.

pls have u heard d sayin dat a prophet is not reconize in his home town
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by chukzy17: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2013
ray502: the gaming performance is satisfactory.I ve played fairly heavy games like front line commando (D day), contract killer etc and it doesn't hang! it charges faster than d f7 which takes forever to get fully charged and discharges slower too.

pls help nd aswer dis question nd pls answer it so as 2 reply wat u posted
Nokia touch lite battary and nokia symbiam battery with 1 last longer
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by physise(m): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2013
chukzy17:

pls help nd aswer dis question nd pls answer it so as 2 reply wat u posted
Nokia touch lite battary and nokia symbiam battery with 1 last longer
both depending on hw u use it
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
patmaine:

pls how. explain. insecurity tins## running around insulting people for d hell of it...

I post the article just to show u that even samsung is not 100% foolproof.
I don't even care Abt the two companies. I am just a honest Nigerian makin money off both companies..
thanks
if you were not so much blinded by hate you would have noticed where it was said that the phone was put in a microwave as some point, when it fell in a toilet. if you follow tech news you would also know that there were casese reported last year of and iphone 5 explosion when the user was making a phone call and another case of a lumia 520 explosion. all these were caused by consumer carelessness but you wanna make it seem as if it was samsung that caused it. haters gon hate tho.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
chukzy17:

Them why is samsung dominating the s.korea market likewise apple in america?? huh?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
chukzy17:

Then why is samsung dominating the s.korea market likewise apple in america?? huh?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
caukerzee: if you were not so much blinded by hate you would have noticed where it was said that the phone was put in a microwave as some point, when it fell in a toilet. if you follow tech news you would also know that there were casese reported last year of and iphone 5 explosion when the user was making a phone call and another case of a lumia 520 explosion. all these were caused by consumer carelessness but you wanna make it seem as if it was samsung that caused it. haters gon hate tho.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2359281/
Exploding-Samsung-Galaxy-phone-leaves-teenager-
degree-burns-smelling-like-burnt-pig.html.

pls guys help me read the article. if u ve an atom of intelligence u should ve seen the article talked about several issue. this people can make u doubt urself.
God help u.... guy wen u read try to understand even if u don't try harder if u don't ask someone to explain mumu. u think I use tecno. u be mumu. na people like u Dey use galaxy pocket Dey shout. mumu.

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Damma(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
caukerzee: The Poor bandwagon kids calling us brainwashed. grin
oh,I guess u said u do phones and not tablet,few posts afta dat u said u re planning 2 get a tablet and u re about 2 get a sammy...Then prove 2 me that u ain't brainwashed..... *In Other news South Korea self get Nigerian Magas.....Mtscheew..... Richest Maga.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by hustla(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
funny thread.. no use arguing when the specs speak for itself grin grin grin
Tecno sha wan chase Sammy... issokay
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by blackweaver(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
all this argument about tecno/samsung really tires me.
You know who i blame? NOKIA! now if only those guys had made android phones too people won't be screaming samsung so much.
I used to be a die hard Nokia fan till they decided to make their bed with winPhone, now i have serios bad belle for them.
Anyway i've looked at some tecno phones and they look pretty decent; however i don't have the liver to buy a tecno phone, i'll rather stick to a brand i'm sure of like ... SAMSUNG or LG or any other brand popular in developed countries. Am i shortchanging myself? could i get a better deal with a brand like tecno or Be? Maybe. For me it boils down to confidence, and i don't have much confidence in devices only sold in developing countries
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
Damma: oh,I guess u said u do phones and not tablet,few posts afta dat u said u re planning 2 get a tablet and u re about 2 get a sammy...Then prove 2 me that u ain't brainwashed..... *In Other news South Korea self get Nigerian Magas.....Mtscheew..... Richest Maga.
Dont transfer your poverty frustration on me. No be me cause am na ur ansestors for village. I said i was getting a sammy tablet means im getting this one huh? There are no better samsung tablets than this one?? I am really begining to believe that tecno is making people dumb for real as someone said. Cheap particle is low quality. Im not so poor as you are that i look at price when going to buy an electronic gadget. Tecno s build is crap, durability equals zero, 2nd hand value very low, protection against health hazards i.e radiation, it doesnt provide. The brainwashed fool here is you and your bandwagon. A few things to check is what i mentioned and not just to look at the price with some decieving specs. But as a poor wretch that you are, cheap particle is what you would always go foor. Blooldy retard!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Damma(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
caukerzee: Dont transfer your poverty frustration on me. No be me cause am na ur ansestors for village. I said i was getting a sammy tablet means im getting this one huh? There are no better samsung tablets than this one?? I am really begining to believe that tecno is making people dumb for real as someone said. Cheap particle is low quality. Im not so poor as you are that i look at price when going to buy an electronic gadget. Tecno s build is crap, durability equals zero, 2nd hand value very low, protection against health hazards i.e radiation, it doesnt provide. The brainwashed fool here is you and your bandwagon. A few things to check is what i mentioned and not just to look at the price with some decieving specs. But as a poor wretch that you are, cheap particle is what you would always go foor. Blooldy retard!
So U dey type article cos dose south Koreans don pay u abi...U haven't proven 2 me dat u ain't brainwashed with hypo....U don fall Maga Jor...Accept it...U know say u get money Na im u no go tar d road wey lead to ur village...U dey deir dey shout Radiation..No be person him so called Samsung explode for him pocket.. ...Radiation kor,Combustion Ni....Abeg dem don brainwash u with hypo....Richest Mofos.....

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
this is getting really hot!

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
patmaine:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2359281/
Exploding-Samsung-Galaxy-phone-leaves-teenager-
degree-burns-smelling-like-burnt-pig.html.

pls guys help me read the article. if u ve an atom of intelligence u should ve seen the article talked about several issue. this people can make u doubt urself.
God help u.... guy wen u read try to understand even if u don't try harder if u don't ask someone to explain mumu. u think I use tecno. u be mumu.
dont impose your poverty on me. I am not the cause of it. So because a samsung galaxy s3 exploded makes your inferior tecno better? Ive read several reports and analysis on this particular story and none seems to be pointing hands at samsung except you inferiority complex sufferers.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
Damma: So U dey type article cos dose south Koreans don pay u abi...U haven't proven 2 me dat u ain't brainwashed with hypo....U don fall Maga Jor...Accept it...U know say u get money Na im u no go tar d road wey lead to ur village...U dey deir dey shout Radiation..No be person him so called Samsung explode for him pocket.. ...Radiation kor,Combustion Ni....Abeg dem don brainwash u with hypo....Richest Mofos.....
Hahaha...what do you expect from a poor man who hasnt eaten? They do not think straight. And radiation was the only point i raised? Haha....big fail. You are so dumb you do not even other points i raised. Anyway on the radiation, you didnt read about how the phone was put in a microwave when it fell in a toilet, as the possible cause of the explosion? Dumb niggaas like you who do just see the headline without reading the article and immediately jump to the comment section to express their poverty frustrations. Mofo. Brainwashed by cheap particle. Before now, how many cases of s3 explosions have occured? So because of the twin tower bombing in america, america becomes the most insecure country in the world? Haha...see logic of a poor man.

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
Damma: So U dey type article cos dose south Koreans don pay u abi...U haven't proven 2 me dat u ain't brainwashed with hypo....U don fall Maga Jor...Accept it...U know say u get money Na im u no go tar d road wey lead to ur village...U dey deir dey shout Radiation..No be person him so called Samsung explode for him pocket.. ...Radiation kor,Combustion Ni....Abeg dem don brainwash u with hypo....Richest Mofos.....
Hahaha...what do you expect from a poor man who hasnt eaten? They do not think straight. And radiation was the only point i raised? Haha....big fail. You are so dumb you do not even other points i raised. Anyway on the radiation, you didnt read about how the phone was put in a microwave when it fell in a toilet, as the possible cause of the explosion? Dumb niggaas like you who do just see the headline without reading the article and immediately jump to the comment section to express their poverty frustrations. Mofo. Brainwashed by cheap particle. Before now, how many cases of s3 explosions have occured? So because of the twin tower bombing in america, america becomes the most insecure country in the world? Haha...see logic of a poor man.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Onosy: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
caukerzee: Hahaha...what do you expect from a poor man who hasnt eaten? They do not think straight. And radiation was the only point i raised? Haha....big fail. You are so dumb you do not even other points i raised. Anyway on the radiation, you didnt read about how the phone was put in a microwave when it fell in a toilet, as the possible cause of the explosion? Dumb niggaas like you who do just see the headline without reading the article and immediately jump to the comment section to express their poverty frustrations. Mofo. Brainwashed by cheap particle. Before now, how many cases of s3 explosions have occured? So because of the twin tower bombing in america, america becomes the most insecure country in the world? Haha...see logic of a poor man.

Most Nigerians are foolish...Why? Because we believe that anything good must be expensive and anything good must not come easily... when something is cheap or come easily, we then to suspect that thing as either fake or a setup....Apple and Samsung have so brainwashed Nigerians that they believe the costlier the product is...the better...if we Nigerians read more we will see that Apple and Samsung spend Far less in producing their Product that they claim.

That's why the declare huge profit every now and then...What S3 or Iphone can do, Tecno phantom do it too....if the network is bad in your area, it be thesame in all these devices, whether Tecno, Samsung, Apple etc...

These are just names...and mind you, China produce phones for samsung and other electronics for the US market...like tecno, most manufacturing companies buy chips from other companies to assemble their products..

There is no need for these endless arguments....

If you feel you want to Spend (waste) Your money on Apple or Samsung products its your choice....and if someone choose to spend their on Tecno or other products, it their choice...we all have freedom to choose.

But note these...apart from the unnecessary wireless charging and wireless operation some of these apple, nokia and samsung products carry, the bottom line is all phones are Tablets are use for thesame purpose....Reading, calls, sms, chat, browsing etc...and all the products in the market can do all these irrespective of the price...

So we should learn to think and act wisely instead of allowing these manufacturers to suck our pockets dry with unnecessary features in their products....some of us dont even use these unnecessary feature when we operate these device but we paid heavily for these products because of such features...

what an irony undecided
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
Onosy:

Most Nigerians are foolish...Why? Because we believe that anything good must be expensive and anything good must not come easily... when something is cheap or come easily, we then to suspect that thing as either fake or a setup....Apple and Samsung have so brainwashed Nigerians that they believe the costlier the product is...the better...if we Nigerians read more we will see that Apple and Samsung spend Far less in producing their Product that they claim.
Another poor man. That you cannot afford it doesnt mean i am wasting my money. You talk about cost of production less than selling price?? Its the same for every single electronic gadget including tecno. Dont come here to spew sentiments without any reasonable argument. Theres a reason some phones are called highend and there is also a reason some are called low end. You may be able to run, but bolt runs faster. A stove can be used to cook food but a micro wave will do that better and faster. You are the idiots brainwashed with cheap particle for you to think a phantom peforms and is as efficient as an s4, s3 or note 2. You call it name?? Tech-inept kids mixed with poverty will come here to say phantom equals say an iphone 5 or s3. By your logic a micro wave should be sold the same price as a stove since they both cook? What a dumb poverty strikened unitelligent idiot you are. You say only nigerians think high price relates to quality? You must be a slowpoke not to know that, that is the case. Ever wondered why tecno do not take their phones to tech-advanced devoped nations to sell their cheap particle and yet come here to dump their garbage? Of course i do not expect a dumb niggga like you to know. I m sure u ve never handled a highend smartphone before just like your tecno bandwagon and yet you come here to say a phantom is as efficient as a highend samsung or iphone. Bloody retard.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Onosy: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
caukerzee: Another poor man. That you cannot afford it doesnt mean i am wasting my money. You talk about cost of production less than selling price?? Its the same for every single electronic gadget including tecno. Dont come here to spew sentiments without any reasonable argument. Theres a reason some phones are called highend and there is also a reason some are called low end. You may be able to run, but bolt runs faster. A stove can be used to cook food but a micro wave will do that better and faster. You are the idiots brainwashed with cheap particle for you to think a phantom peforms and is as efficient as an s4, s3 or note 2. You call it name?? Tech-inept kids mixed with poverty will come here to say phantom equals say an iphone 5 or s3. By your logic a micro wave should be sold the same price as a stove since they both cook? What a dumb poverty strikened unitelligent idiot you are. You say only nigerians think high price relates to quality? You must be a slowpoke not to know that, that is the case. Ever wondered why tecno do not take their phones to tech-advanced devoped nations to sell their cheap particle and yet come here to dump their garbage? Of course i do not expect a dumb niggga like you to know. I m sure u ve never handled a highend smartphone before just like your tecno bandwagon and yet you come here to say a phantom is as efficient as a highend samsung or iphone. Bloody retard.

If you are well learned and responsible...you will not insult me for posting my opinion....That shows your level of irresponsibility....and thank goodness u knw who think price is equal to quality...

u see urself as a rich man because u save money to buy iphone 4, What makes a man Rich? You dont even knw me and u are there insulting ur generation and call urself poor...What is ur worth....if u have 200k n u buy an iphone for 100k, does that make u a rich...is it the cost of gadget u buy or how much u are worth....

people like u cheat others and steal from others and do all manner of things just to raise money to buy expensive product and then pose with it...the richest men in the world got no time to brag and pose about the cost of things they acquire....

Empty container makes the loudest noise.....I am more than u... so I cant join issues with u....

2 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
make guys take am easy oooo.. this is supposed to be educative but it's turning to something else. As if na your papa get Tecno or Samsung,wey una dey curse una self.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ebuwa2: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
4llerbuntu: hungry marketers/computer village hustlas. smh

unknown and unproven chipset.
unknown gpu. does it even have one?

the above deliberately ommitted for obvious reasons.

since when did tecno batteries become top quality? merely citing mythical capacity does not suffice for a battery u know

the screen. lmfao.
even well known oems use crappy lcd panels. poor colors. very limited viewing angles. poor digitizers.

there is a reason why devices are cheaper. its ALWAYS because they skimped on parts and build quality.

and thats not even taking into consideration build materials, packaging etc or has tecno started using gorilla glass? polycarbonate cheesy abi whats the point if my tablet is going to be a scratched up mess in 3 months

there is a reason why china phones have zero resale value. and are apparently only popular in nigeria and poor backward african nations

[size=18pt]
u see its your money. feel free to spend it howsoever u want. but u dont really need to be making this type of comparisons.[/size]

samsung and tecno dont aim for the same market.
bmw and hyundai dont aim for the same market
this is the equivalent of hyundai telling us bmw has 4 tyres and their car also has 4 tyres and so giving bmw a run for cheaper price point.

just because your intended customers dont really know their left from their right and see products solely from believing whatever BS you tell them does not mean you are the man.
who is fooling who.

THIS IS NOT MEANT TO PUT DOWN TECNO OR WHATEVER NEW FLAVOUR U GOT. afterall i see people who buy 5k china fones in this day and age......... just stop inviting unwarranted criticism because u trying to market some china shit.

and for the record, all these hungry man moves are amusing

nigga dont they compare samsung and iphone in gsm arena...i see no reason why tecno nd samsung shuld not be compared....u've made a point by noting dat d gpu nd chipset wasnt stated buh who cares bout 'em wen they can both run same shits widout lags in tecno 4 a cheaper price....nd if u notice some apps nd games also fail to work in d almighty samsung dat u claim .....so gpu nd chipset na jst big english 2 nigerians
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
Onosy:

If you are well learned and responsible...you will not insult me for posting my opinion....That shows your level of irresponsibility....and thank goodness u knw who think price is equal to quality...

u see urself as a rich man because u save money to buy iphone 4, What makes a man Rich? You dont even knw me and u are there insulting ur generation and call urself poor...What is ur worth....if u have 200k n u buy an iphone for 100k, does that make u a rich...
LOL....Another proove this guy is dumb. What part of my comment indicate the kind of gadget i am using? What part of it showed i was bragging about the gadget i never made mention of? The part of my comment you bolded and gave it the TECNO MEANING lol....who was your english teacher? FYI, this is what i ment: Everywhere in the world, people relate price to quality....it is a human thing...except if you are so poor. Lol. You do not buy a cup of garri and expect the same nutritional value from it as from a plate of of rice and chicken which is more expensive to prepare. If you say its only in nigeria, then why wount tecno take their cheap particle to the us and other devloped nations and go and market it there? Instead, the opposite is the case in nigeria. You better come up with facts as to why a tecno phantom has the same quality as an s4 and its high end peers instead of spitting poverty sentiments here.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
ebuwa2: nigga dont they compare samsung and iphone in gsm arena...i see no reason why tecno nd samsung shuld not be compared....u've made a point by noting dat d gpu nd chipset wasnt stated buh who cares bout 'em wen they can both run same shits widout lags in tecno 4 a cheaper price....nd if u notice some apps nd games also fail to work in d almighty samsung dat u claim .....so gpu nd chipset na jst big english 2 nigerians
you are making no sense. At this point, samsung has three phones that are better than apples flagship so i do not see your point here. Are you trying to say tecno is to samsung as samsung is to iphone Go take your drugs.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
ebuwa2: nigga dont they compare samsung and iphone in gsm arena...i see no reason why tecno nd samsung shuld not be compared....u've made a point by noting dat d gpu nd chipset wasnt stated buh who cares bout 'em wen they can both run same shits widout lags in tecno 4 a cheaper price....nd if u notice some apps nd games also fail to work in d almighty samsung dat u claim .....so gpu nd chipset na jst big english 2 nigerians
what games and apps are you talking about that you say dont work on samsung if i may ask?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by mosak(m): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
patmaine:

Samsung ve come a long way. some tecno phones re really good. its either tecno don't really understand Wat it takes to make an android phone. that's why tecno phones specification differ from what they say. I feel they just fix the parts install os. and dats it.
I ve used tecno p3 also phantom. they re really good. d fact they re android. but to compare a tecno to a Samsung pls stop it.

let's forget the benchmark. thr re other features like support upgrades, do u want to be stuck wit Ur outdated os.

both phones re good depend on Wat exactly u want from Ur phone.
do u want to be stuck with ur outdated phone
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Onosy: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
caukerzee: LOL....Another proove this guy is dumb. What part of my comment indicate the kind of gadget i am using? What part of it showed i was bragging about the gadget i never made mention of? The part of my comment you bolded and gave it the TECNO MEANING lol....who was your english teacher? FYI, this is what i ment: Everywhere in the world, people relate price to quality....it is a human thing...except if you are so poor. Lol. You do not buy a cup of garri and expect the same nutritional value from it as from a plate of of rice and chicken which is more expensive to prepare. If you say its only in nigeria, then why wount tecno take their cheap particle to the us and other devloped nations and go and market it there? Instead, the opposite is the case in nigeria. You better come up with facts as to why a tecno phantom has the same quality as an s4 and its high end peers instead of spitting poverty sentiments here.

Some dudes here grab every little opportunity to insult other people even when the person just shared his opinion....this goes a long way to show how they were brought up...no moral standard...

That's y they can't even show their true identity here.....

I am more than u in all things....got no time for guys like u...hiss!!!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
mosak:
do u want to be stuck with ur outdated phone
The same people who criticize sammy users for buying expensive highend phones are the same people who still expect us to buy a new phone anytime we want to upgrade our OS. This goes far to tell you how dumb these kids are. That is why your phones are cheap particles. Tecno = Short life.

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ebuwa2: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
caukerzee: you are making no sense. At this point, samsung has three phones that are better than apples flagship so i do not see your point here. Are you trying to say tecno is to samsung as samsung is to iphone Go take your drugs.
u were lik samsung n tecno shuld'nt really b compared..what i'm trying 2 say is...there need 2 be comparism in all ramifications so dat users can decide on what to go for...in other words gadgets with similar specifications are often compared such as iphone products nd samsung...nd i see no reason why samsung nd tecno shuld not b compared even tho samsung is better for now...tecno jst came into production of phones with Android OS...u dont just expect it to be at the top just already....nd do u really need to say unreasonable,unrelated statements lik "go take ur drugs" when making a point?? pls write maturely nigga
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by 1stnoble(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
I don't see any reason for all dese argument.
Let's look back into d world of telecommunication. First when sim cards came out, I remember my dad bought his for 35k, and bought a nokia 3310 for 40k. Now what's the price of d both? 100naira and 400naira respectively.
But there after as other competitors started coming up their price came down gradually.
So my point here is simple and straight, tecno is a rising competitor, I use a samsung galaxy s3 nd a tecno f7, I wouldn't say there's much difference in them. My f7 can do all my s3 can do. I just feels this is the era were our eyes are being opened to the true production of these things, it only definitely shows that we have been so ripped off our money for a long time by these companies. Kudos to tecno for their great work, its now easy for an average nigerian to use a smartphone. As far as I know now, I haven't had any issues with my f7 since I started using it, the only thing I would be needing tecno to do is for them to add a led indication.
Guys soon we will see the real price of samsung products and iPhone. Tecno is their challenge.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
Onosy:

Some dudes here grab every little opportunity to insult other people even when the person just shared his opinion....this goes a long way to show how they were brought up...no moral standard...

That's y they can't even show their true identity here.....

I am more than u in all things....got no time for guys like u...hiss!!!
LOL....another act of dumry!!! Someone got no time for me yet quotes me thrice after he says he got no time for me? LOL....Dummynick.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
ebuwa2: u were lik samsung n tecno shuld'nt really b compared..what i'm trying 2 say is...there need 2 be comparism in all ramifications so dat users can decide on what to go for...in other words gadgets with similar specifications are often compared such as iphone products nd samsung...nd i see no reason why samsung nd tecno shuld not b compared even tho samsung is better for now...tecno jst came into production of phones with Android OS...u dont just expect it to be at the top justalready
ok....i get.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
1stnoble: I don't see any reason for all dese argument.
Let's look back into d world of telecommunication. First when sim cards came out, I remember my dad bought his for 35k, and bought a nokia 3310 for 40k. Now what's the price of d both? 100naira and 400naira respectively.
But there after as other competitors started coming up their price came down gradually.
So my point here is simple and straight, tecno is a rising competitor, I use a samsung galaxy s3 nd a tecno f7, I wouldn't say there's much difference in them. My f7 can do all my s3 can do. I just feels this is the era were our eyes are being opened to the true production of these things, it only definitely shows that we have been so ripped off our money for a long time by these companies. Kudos to tecno for their great work, its now easy for an average nigerian to use a smartphone. As far as I know now, I haven't had any issues with my f7 since I started using it, the only thing I would be needing tecno to do is for them to add a led indication.
Guys soon we will see the real price of samsung products and iPhone. Tecno is their challenge.
wow! nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand / How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready / Download PES 2016 For PPSSPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.