Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You (34976 Views)

What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by valicious1(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
Harbosede02: My love 4 u is a journey,it starts forever and ends neva!atm card even if ur luv msg is 4 anoda gurl..i love u*jst ffg d rules of d game*lol
my love 4 u is like a river .......
.....like a summer breeze that makes ma soul quiver......
......one look from u is more precious than gold......
......lets go get some condoms & get busy
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by spikesC(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Caracta:

Nights (in plural)? Something I wrote less than five minutes ago? Are you human? grin tongue

Anything for the ladies grin
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
Castroii: You and me speak a language no one else does – although I’m sure everyone understands. It is the secret tongue of lovers. We whisper it at night. You breathe it in into me and I sigh in return. And you know exactly what I mean.

hmmn,pls lemme knw wat i did 2 deserve u,i want 2 make sure i keep it doing.love u muahhhhhh
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by trolling(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
Caracta: Boredom is an illness!
yeap boredom is an illness,it sickens the heart, it makes the soul feel empty as with when im without my love,oh love why do i feel this way,i cant think,i cant eat,i cant sleep,i cant concentrate,im lovestruck,if i knew love would make me feel this way,i wouldnt have dabbled into it,is this the same love King Solomon,Samson and all the great and strong men felt,does this love have to weaken my spirit but herein lies Love
Songs of Solomon 8:7 Many waters cannot quench love,neither can the floods drown it, if a man would give all the substance of his house for love,it would be utterly contemned.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
valicious1:
my love 4 u is like a river .......
.....like a summer breeze that makes ma soul quiver......
......one look from u is more precious than gold......
......lets go get some condoms & get busy
condoms!!!nt even 1...
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by devigblegble: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
End time signs tongue
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Truckpusher(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Write me a letter....sing it to me tongue
I love you because you never made me smile.
I love you because you absolutely don't have a place in my life.
I love you because every time I look your way my heartbeat never misses.
I love you because without you I wouldn't be so lost right now.
I love you because you have taught me the true meaning of keeping it to myself without sharing.
I love you because you are you,exactly what i wanted you to be. tongue grin
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Kirinwa: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Which babe wan fall in?My own na bomb! grin
I'll blow ya mind cheesy I dey wait.
*carries chair
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
Truckpusher:
I love you because you never made me smile.
I love you because you absolutely don't have a place in my life.
I love you because every time I look your way my heartbeat never misses.
I love you because without you I wouldn't be so lost right now.
I love you because you have taught me the true meaning of keeping it to myself without sharing.
I love you because you are you,exactly what i wanted you to be. tongue grin

I get you, better to write in code. Only you and me understands our love tongue
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Truckpusher(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
Kirinwa: Which babe wan fall in?My own na bomb! grin
I'll blow ya mind cheesy I dey wait.
*carries chair
grin
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
Meeting u on nairaland was fate,
Making u a friend was my choice,
Bt loving u was beyound my control.i could'nt resist it.
The more i pretended nt 2 care,d more my love 4 u clouded my every thought,yelling,begging 2 be let loose,screeming inside of me 2 let it explode.
I can't hid it any more my sherry koko.Am in luv wit u.
Wit u my lyf on earth is heaven,witout u am in hell
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Handsomeemmy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
YOU ARE AN EPITOME OF INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL BEAUTY, THE RADIANT OF YOUR SMILE CAN ILLUMINATE A WHOLE KINGDOM, WALK SIDE BY SIDE WITH ME AND BE MY QUEEN.

I HOPE SAY I TRY? I'M DEDICATE THE PIECE ABOVE TO THE LADIES THAT ARE NOT ONLY BEAUTIFUL FACIALLY, BUT IN CHARACTER AND OTHERS.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mtchew angry

Which kin YEYE poem?

Abeg send me recharge card undecided
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Truckpusher(m): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

It's your turn to write me a letter....ayam waiting.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Sike(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
The police are on the way to arrest you for stealing my heart, hijacking my feelings, and driving me crazy. See you in court! @cowgirl
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Truckpusher(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chillisauce: Mtchew angry

Which kin YEYE poem?

Abeg send me recharge card undecided
Which kain recharge card ,i dey work for MTN? grin

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Bobbo(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
I wonder how I will do this and not end up in 14 years in prison. I have to do this after all. I realised way back that love is not one way directional and you must love both sex. you must know every now and then that even as guy my love for you is unconditional. I wish that someday as brothers we can sit on a table and drink to the good life with your kids coming to shake me and telling you "dad, he's the best minister for finance Nigeria ever had".... hehehehhe
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by uzoexcel(m): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
to ma Free-cocoa
its good 2 have money and the things money can buy buh its also good to check nairaland once in a while and make sure i havent lost what money cant buy and thatz u ma bebe...U are always loved mon cherie!!!!!!
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Emiru(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

How are yhu Jhoor?

I heard them saying somethings about love letters. You heard them too right?
There where two boys before yhu as at the time i clicked the quote button. I don't know about now though.

So yarn me something now? Something that have anything to do with love
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
*passing by* Can't help but follow the topic
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Truckpusher: It's your turn to write me a letter....ayam waiting.

Lol later tongue
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Emiru:

How are yhu Jhoor?

I heard them saying somethings about love letters. You heard them too right?
There where two boys before yhu as at the time i clicked the quote button. I don't know about now though.

So yarn me something now? Something that have anything to do with love

wink
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
Truckpusher: Which kain recharge card ,i dey work for MTN? grin

The day I met you I know my problem is over!

When you mentioned you wanna be my ATM I was shocked and happy as same time.

I remember the series of recharge cards sent to me every time.
Even if I only flash or call you for 5 secs..
You never gave up on me..

I love you so much my all and all...

You made me feel like a princess.

And I know u never forgot my Dubai shopping spree undecided

And tourism in Paris.

You are my king of kingsssssssssss
Just keep the l'argent flowing kiss kiss
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by imperiouxx(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
It's ceiling and roof that's above me. So, you want me to write love letter to the ceiling and roof...... You well so?! angry
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Truckpusher(m): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
imperiouxx: It's ceiling and roof that's above me. So, you want me to write love letter to the ceiling and roof...... You well so?! angry
grin grin grin Lmao
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.Ma letter goes 2 Adaobi.......but shez nt here 2 read it.So i will check bak.lol

Im here now tongue
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Danhumprey: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Caracta:

Now that I know the love I know you know, has been before I knew it. But i'm glad I now know that you know I know and understand the already known feeling that you know I have. It makes it easy for us to be known in places we can grow and be known!
Nice pun!!! I kept wranggling my lips cos I couldn't pronounce the words in succession to get a clear meaning.

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Truckpusher(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chillisauce:

The day I met you I know my problem is over!

When you mentioned you wanna be my ATM I was shocked and happy as same time.

I remember the series of recharge cards sent to me every time.
Even if I only flash or call you for 5 secs..
You never gave up on me..

I love you so much my all and all...

You made me feel like a princess.

And I know u never forgot my Dubai shopping spree undecided

And tourism in Paris.

You are my king of kingsssssssssss
Just keep the l'argent flowing kiss kiss
keep dreaming....owu go catch you tongue grin
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by drstan(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
The love i have for you is everlasting,forever,eternity, and nothing will stop me from loving you ''but if loving you will take me to hell, am sorry its over between us long time ago:-):-):-):-):-):-).
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
Truckpusher: keep dreaming....owu go catch you tongue grin

Dry man! Mtchew

Aka gum!

Abeg, who wants my love letter undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Where Is The Cat In This Picture / Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) / Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.