Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan (68232 Views)

Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / Wole Soyinka Is Better Off As A 'Guinea Fowl' Hunter - Obasanjo / Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Oballer: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2013
this didnt come out of that brain.... angry
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by mansionhouse: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2013
NIGERIA IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE STRANGE THINGS HAPPEN. cheesy cheesy grin shocked
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2013
bestview:

Now you have accepted the fact that the Africa's most influential celebrity and father of modern African literature is Achebe.
While your local champion Soyenka will be remember for introducing campus cultism and killing of millions of students along the line. It is an undeniable fact that Soyenka will not be remembered for any positive thing.
is that all you have upstairs?I pity you
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by imauri: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2013
ronalmagic10: Is soyinka d 1st or d only man to win a Nobel prize..why must yu ppl base ur argument on an award he received 27yrs ago...He is mortal lyk evryone of us nd so he is fallible. In my opinion, soyinka shud apologize 4 dragging PEJ into d crisis except he has concrete proof of her involvement den I expect him 2 share it wit d general public.... otherwise he shud beta shut up nd write som novels to kill d boredom
Monkey fuc£k off... speak for ur stupid self.... most of us do not have the same level of idiocy as you... U don't like the truth? Jump Into the Atlantic... it is animals like U that cause that stupid woman to think she runs the country
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2013
take dat: Who cares what an hardly literate, grossly insensitive and a corrupt beyond belief woman, whom I am sure is unable to grasp the consequences of her meddling has to say. Like the Prof said, be a lady before being a first lady. cheesy

Clannish sycophants, hired hands and trash talking tools have invaded this thread trying to whitewash the image of our hippo first lady. grin
Correct...prof should not bother replying...some peeps are not just worth it at all....in fact in the first place, knowing the type she is prof should have kept mute.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by bestview: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2013
Standing5: And why is PEJ the one to speak for Soyinka's admirers? The woman funny small sha!!! Now that it is clear that she, her husband and their co-travellers are fast losing popularity, they ve decided to speak up for Soyinka's admirers. They are simply afraid of the multitude who will applaud Soyinka's stance.

And who are Soyenka admirers? If not cultists and base elements of our society?
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by drake2005: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2013
Who has time for this. Got to take care of serious business. Long Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2013
if I were Jonathan i will tell her to stop involving her self in Politics, in the first place the Nigerian constitution does not recognize the position of the first Lady, so what is her own nawu

Nairalander try this, this weekend you will like it, you just need to register then create a free thread and you will start generating coin which you can redeem using your perfect money account it is good try it. this the link http://coingeneration.com/auth/new/296395/ it is website which host is located in califonia USA it is genuine give it a try.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2013
Neaman:

Of what use is a Salt if it has lost its values (your prof has lost his respect through his unguarded speeches recently.)

Shut that gutter u call a mouth. What is unguarded about his speech that would make an animal,a power drunk PEJ open that filthy mouth and insult Wole Soyinka? If Wole Soyinka should confront her in person to hurl insults,she should be grateful that someone of Soyinka's reputation said such to her. Who knew that senseless uncultured barbaric thing called PEj before now,even as the Bayelsa 1st lady,who knew her? Classless,greedy silly thing.. Very chaotic woman
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2013
carzola: Yet to see any logical comment.. 1st of all PGJ cant say that its too perfect for her kg2 brain... 2ndly soyinka should go and sit down, or he wants to enter politics?

Must you be a politician to comment on social and political issues?
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Billionaires: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2013
The bearded cultist, who worked for the military government is now becoming a sentimental masochist. He now calls women, "mere domestic appendage", no wonder he married 3 times and divorced 3 times and worships Sango. What a mor0n Wole Soyinka is. He could not manage women, how he feels he can manage policies. Beard Old Cultist and pro-military nincompoop.

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by sarutobie(m): 10:03am On Jul 13, 2013
Ola Johnson:
If you don't know what the Pyrate Confraternity, nay National Association of Seadogs, stands for shut your mouth.
Shut your trap! Birds of the same feather..what do they stand for if not for cultism? angry
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by frankobaba(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2013
I hereby challenge the Prof and Mummy Patience Jona to a public debate at Eagle Square..

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2013
bestview:

Uneducated thing.. It's spelt SOYINKA and not Soyenka.. That man is a Demi god on his own,well respected,well travelled,a man in all sense of the word.. When he speaks, world leaders listen, they adore him with a passion.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2013
teamsoyinka 1 - 1 teamjonathan now peNARITY awarded to teamsoyinka
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2013
The President should only heed to what WS has said which is only a bit different from the editorials of The Punch and The News about two weeks ago that he should call his wife to order. If care is not taken the French type of revolution of 1789 that claimed the life of King Louis XVI and his wife Marie Antoinette could happen.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2013
sarutobie:
Shut your trap! Birds of the same feather..what do they stand for if not for cultism? angry

And why open urs? Silly hag,it's birds of a feather and not that rubbish u spewed there. It has nothing to do with cultism but wait, did I pass thru university at all?
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by justhelp(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2013
bestview: [s][/s]

Next time bring your village champion..this is not for shallow minds.
Mr fool you need format your Brain before you make next comment,it seems you are suffering from poverty of Brain.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2013
bestview:

If admiring Wole Soyinka is cultism, you choose to call me a cultist on this forum. I love it.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by jjcbuthot: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2013
Guys, we must chase these pigs out of ASO rock before or in 2015 - this is a must, otherwise, sanity and morality will disappear completely from Nigeria and to survive, everybody will have to become a rogue.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2013
frankobaba: I hereby challenge the Prof and Mummy Patience Jona to a public debate at Eagle Square..
kai that would be very very interesTED but advice people to come with their bullet proofs because there would be lots of gbagaun from pj
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Billionaires: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2013
Wole Soyinka of Pyrates Confraternity, he founded a cult that is responsible for murdering of thousands of Nigerian students.

Wole Soyinka worships Sango! How can you say you are educated but you worship idols ? It shows that Wole Soyinka is just a grammarian but not truly educated.

Wole Soyinka married 3 times and divorced 3 times cos he take our women as 'mere domestic appendage', he is a f00l.

Wole Soyinka, worked for the military junta, and is guilty of giving the military legitimacy.

Wole Soyinka held a world press conference, just to insult women, by calling them "MERE DOMESTIC APPENDAGE", all successful men know that its their wives thats their support system, both emotionally and sexually, MKO knew enough to respect his wives, but Wole Soyinka has been misguided by Sango that he worships.

Wole Soyinka, you are just a grammarian, you are not truly educated. Shame!!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by stepone(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2013
What power does the First Lady possess by using the office of the President to distort the peace of another state office?
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by eaglechild: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2013
sanniemoe:

Uneducated thing.. It's spelt SOYINKA and not Soyenka.. That man is a Demi god on his own,well respected,well travelled,a man in all sense of the word.. When he speaks, world leaders listen, they adore him with a passion.
It is not an English word so what has education got to do with it?
Showenkia or whatever should have kept his Nobel mouth shut.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Pygru: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2013
smartchoice:

I know pygru he's Bipi's bast.ard son...born out of wedlock by a prosti.tute! So don't be surprised.
grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Pygru: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2013
Toktee: No,she is right,i pity and ur generation
No, she is wrong, I pity ur generation
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2013
sarutobie:
You may look for your type, I don't engage f00ls.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by bornosheikh: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2013
Let them debate - live on TV - Patience v Soyinka

Mek we see who get intelligence, decorum and grace for ourselves.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by spiceybrain(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2013
dis statement wa ;Ds not written by patience,where she learn all dis big grammar from?she should come on air and say it like this,before i wud believe,she don go beg anoda prof. for pdp to help her rite am.lwkmd
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by sarutobie(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2013
sanniemoe:

And why open urs? Silly hag,it's birds of a feather and not that rubbish u spewed there. It has nothing to do with cultism but wait, did I pass thru university at all?
Judging by your typing NO you did not.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by sarutobie(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2013
sanniemoe:

Obviously Judging by your typing and uncouth manner, NO you did not.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Billionaires: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2013
Ola Johnson: The President should only heed to what WS has said which is only a bit different from the editorials of The Punch and The News about two weeks ago that he should call his wife to order. If care is not taken the French type of revolution of 1789 that claimed the life of King Louis XVI and his wife Marie Antoinette could happen.

I can see you have been reading the 48 Laws of Power, but you have not read the interpretation of the Law, stop saying trash, may be I need to recommend better books for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) / Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) / Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.