Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" (65931 Views)

See Hilarious Reply Of Obahiagbon To Mourinho's Sacking / APC Letter To Patience Jonathan / Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by jammybeng(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Easiest and cheapest way to get a Honorary Degree(Bsc) in a top university in europe

Eastern Mediterranean university is a top university in europe, situated in northern Cyprus. The university offers relevant courses in areas like Arts, Sciences, Social sciences, Pharmacy and some other relevant areas. The school made a decision to help more students gain relevant degrees in these areas by lowering the tuition fees by 50% for qualified candidates. To get more information and support please contact me on: jammybeng@yahoo.com or +905338330310 ...
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Youngtekkey(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
rozayx5: 2 overhyped people, one a gay activist and occultist another a confused grammar spitting slowpoke undecided undecided

English is another Man's Language if she cant speak it well as the first Lady i dont Blame her.

while countries like China and South Korea are making progress without English, here we are hugging dictionary amongst slums and Under development -

when he referred to the first lady as not being a lady i lost the little respect i had for him.

Mandela is the only Nobel i respect cool cool

Nobel my foot
HOW CAN U RESPECT HIM WHEN U DON'T EVEN RESPECT UR FATHER ASK URSELF WHAT HAS UR FATHER WON IDIOT saying english is not important is like u are crazy even china and the other country u have mention go see for urself and see if it is easy for them as u hav really said it's mumu don't u know english is a universal language wen u know it's a borrowed language why did u go to skul stu.pid boy
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by whitecat007: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
Well, Mandela said worst to Bush and some conservatives made noise about it and shut up. An Elder statesman like Soyinka must not keep quiet.
stildude: Well, about the Prof's statement, this is what happens when celebrities of moral or intellectual repute live too long. At some point, they begin to goof. I have always been worried that Nelson Mandela will lose his respect for a thing he might either say or do. Thank God that he has so far kept his good name. Sometimes, let's read between the line. This is the prof that presented himself one time as Niger-Deltan Militant's mediator with the state. Now that Okah's group has issues with the president, how convenient it is for the prof to take a swipe at the first lady. Old men are not always wise, maybe this one knows what he is doing??
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by dragunov: 1:11am On Jul 20, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Hello jackass, go through my posts then come back and call me PDP or APC member. I love prof than yourself, but i will not lick his ass when he fail on his duty.

As an elder state man and activist, i expected prof to be fair and constructive not name calling. How dare you ask me where did prof insulted the woman? Are you blind or is there no electricity in your house while reading the prof statement? First, be A lady before being A first lady? Indirectly, respected prof is insulting our president if you are too daft to comprehend.

As for the error in my first post. You can equally make same mistake but if you are a perfect man, then i wish you a happy sunday.

There is something fundamentally wrong with your line of reasoning....or your reasoning faculty. I won't say more than that.
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by hybeekay9: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2013
This woman is a disgrace 2 d first ladies, 2 womanhood n 2 da world... She's disrespectful, immoral, vile n vicious. I ain't vilifying her, i commiserate her 4 her immorality. Dat's y GEJ dosnt say anytin 2 d matter, dis are professors n she's a first lady 4 crying out loud. I 1der wot dis woman wud av done if her name was booked in d constitution, she dosn't av any seat dere n she's creating an imbalance in it n in d society. She cant embed herself wit VIP(s) coz she's a blunder, she vilify out of her idiocy...
I cant blame her tho, only God knows her LEVEL of EDUCATION.
RIP mother of Mrs PEJ
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by vipers: 6:47am On Aug 19, 2013
I heard pej is a lesbian pls how true is this?
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Solarpower(m): 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
software man:
MY WIFE IS A REAL LADY AND WOULD NEVER DESCENDTO PEJ'S CRASS LEVEL. SHE TOOK PROF'S ADVICE NEGATIVELY. BY TALKING BACK RUDELY SHE PROVES SHE IDOES'NT CARE HOW MANY ENEMIES SHE MAKES FOR HER HUSBAND.
soft man listen, we'r nt against it d@ he criticized her, buh the indirect insult he gave the first lady (he shud attach a lil respct to d office,even if its nt constitutnal,bt @least 4d sake of her husband,the President)is d issue(be a lady b4 u bkum a first lady). That alone reduced his criticism to an insult and arrant trash.
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Solarpower(m): 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
software man:
MY WIFE IS A REAL LADY AND WOULD NEVER DESCENDTO PEJ'S CRASS LEVEL. SHE TOOK PROF'S ADVICE NEGATIVELY. BY TALKING BACK RUDELY SHE PROVES SHE IDOES'NT CARE HOW MANY ENEMIES SHE MAKES FOR HER HUSBAND.
soft man listen, we'r nt against it d@ he criticized her, buh the indirect insult he gave the first lady (he shud attach a lil respct to d office,even if its nt constitutnal,bt @least 4d sake of her husband,the President)is d issue(be a lady b4 u bkum a first lady). That alone reduced his criticism to an insult and a latent and direct attack on the First Lady.
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Solarpower(m): 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2013
vipers: I heard pej is a lesbian pls how true is this?
pls dnt further compound issues. Where did u get that 4rm? undecided . Nigerians and gists!
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Solarpower(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by usibengate(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
This is seriously serious oooo! See matter ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.