Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" (65915 Views)

See Hilarious Reply Of Obahiagbon To Mourinho's Sacking / APC Letter To Patience Jonathan / Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by sandysprax(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
Policewoman: Is it because they are both Lettered grammarians that they will be intimidating this woman? That's unfair.

In the words of Hon. Patrick; it is regrettably louquibrous! (Whatever that means)

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Maxymilliano(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hmmm ... So politics in Nigeria has descended to the level of 'fighting' a married woman in public ...

Shameless old men!

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by superior1: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
Patience was yet to complete her hair dressing apprentice when Wole got a Nobel prize. She should learn to be a lady and stop her paraga seller swagga

9 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by bookface: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

But you agree with me prof wasn't right to use such language to another man's wife. I don't want to begin to see prof as a woman bully.I hate men that bullies ladies or considered them less important, that is African men mentality, i suppose prof should know better and chose his words carefully.

WTF do you keep spitting about "another man's wife"? This other man's wife chose to meddle directly in the politics of a state leading to chaos and confusion. If you want to be treated like a lady you act like one. You can't be a thug and at the same time demand to be treated like a lady.

15 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by emmydee(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
9ja_I_hail:
So shoyinka has moral justification to insult someones wife?

Prof. did not insult Mrs. Jonathan. He only advised her on d best practices as d mother of d nation.t
Now,if u earn ur livelihood through ur association with Mrs. Jonathan, that should not erode ur entire sense of good reasoning,ok.
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by sandysprax(m): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
FRDChickenisha: Famous PEJ Quotes

1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people

2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children

3. My Fellow Widows

4. A Good Mother takes care of his Children

5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one – Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup

7. The Bombers who born them?wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow

8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY?

10. vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for UMBLERRA .

11. We all have HIV. Some Negative, some positive

12. I rather kill myself dan commit suicide

No. 10 should be ...press YA finger for UNBLERRA cheesy

13. I donate my husband on behalf of N10 MILLION

5 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
Maxymilliano: Hmmm ... So politics in Nigeria has descended to the level of 'fighting' a married woman in public ...

Shameless old men!

U shameless

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by commynikky: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Hello jackass, go through my posts then come back and call me PDP or APC member. I love prof than yourself, but i will not lick his ass when he fail on his duty.

As an elder state man and activist, i expected prof to be fair and constructive not name calling. How dare you ask me where did prof insulted the woman? Are you blind or is there no electricity in your house while reading the prof statement? First, be A lady before being A first lady? Indirectly, respected prof is insulting our president if you are too daft to comprehend.

As for the error in my first post. You can equally make same mistake but if you are a perfect man, then i wish you a happy sunday.

cmon guy. If truly ure admirer of wole soyinka u will neva construct ur language dat way. In any comment u shud nt jump into conclusion or in support of anyone of them. I deeply believe ure in support of violent that going on at river state. What the elderly man is saying is for firstlady to stp the crisis rather than add to it. Her name was mention thru one of the lawmaker so its time for her to mak ammendment. Bros if u give woman chance they wil go beyond their boundry esp those woman that love power. Pls always respecT those that deserve respect

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by emmydee(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

So shoyinka has moral justification to insult someones wife?

Prof. did not insult Mrs. Jonathan. He only advised her on d best practices as d mother of d nation.t
Now,if u earn ur livelihood through ur association with Mrs. Jonathan, that should not erode ur entire sense of good reasoning,ok.

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by redcliff: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
iamtheprincipal: PEJ has got no moral justification to call a renowned scholar of the status of distinguished & erudite Professor Wole Soyinka "an embarrassment...". PEJ is an absolute disgrace to this nation, to womanhood and to the world at large...Idiot!
[size=14pt]
See, her mere reply just showed how lowlife and degraded she really is. Imagine Obama's wife replying a critic via a personal assitant? Its just appalling. well, thats what Nigerian politicians do now. Verbal abuse and counter verbal abuse. Mere domestic appendage. Gosh!!! loquacious PEJ[/size]

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
Lets compare the statement from the two parties and see wchich made more sense:

First the old prof:

The wife of President Goodluck Jonathan, Patience, has been accused of getting away with murder in the country and of being used as a political tool, with the tacit support of her husband.

Making this allegation Thursday during an international press conference on the state of the nation, Nigeria’s Nobel laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka, who alongside human rights lawyer, Mr. Femi Falana (SAN), pointedly identified the first lady as being neck deep in the political crisis in Rivers State, added that her “seizure of Port Harcourt for 11 days with full security apparatus in tow, indicated that there is something about that madam herself.”

Falana and Soyinka condemned the crisis that had engulfed the Rivers State House of Assembly, when five out the 32 lawmakers attempted to impeach the speaker, Hon. Otelemaba Amachree.

Soyinka described the entire scenario as reflective of meddlesomeness and decried Mrs. Jonathan’s involvement in the crisis in the state, pointing out that she has no constitutional role in the country.

“This is getting to a state where an unelected person, a mere domestic appendage, can seize control of a place for 11 days and as a result of her presence, the governor of that state was told by policemen that you cannot pass here because the queen was there. What sort of jungle are we living in?

“A person with no constitutional position is able to enjoy the full security apparatus of the state which is being denied a governor,” he said.

He said his advice for the first lady was to be a lady before being a “first lady”.

“My worry for her is that she should be a lady first before being a first lady. You cannot be a first lady without first being a lady. That is the only advice I have for her,” he said.

And now the first lady:

Wife of the President, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, on Friday took on the Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, for attributing the crisis in the Rivers State House of Assembly to her.

In a statement by her spokesman, Ayo Osinlu, the President’s wife said Soyinka betrayed the moral duty that expected him, as a respected member of the society, to carefully consider all shades of issues that informed his opinions on any matter.
Mrs. Jonathan said Soyinka had become an embarrassment to his admirers with his diatribe against her.
The statement read in part, “Unfortunately, Soyinka betrayed moral duty in his recent diatribe against Mrs. Patience Jonathan.

“Of course, this would not be the first time he would reach out against the First Lady, usually from self-righteously indignant lecterns.
“In this particular instance, his verdict was that Mrs. Jonathan was ‘stoking the crisis currently rocking her home state of Rivers…’, and thereupon asked Mr. President to caution his wife.

“The good, old Prof. reminds one of the truth that indeed, most of the giants on the street are men of like passions like everyone else. Worse still, most of them are actually standing on clay feet and would fail the test of a gentle push.
“Otherwise, who would have believed that the social, civil, constitutional and sundry rights crusader Prof. would maintain a safe distance from the heart of an activity that is a potential threat to the peace, security and safety of the people of a state, then collect exaggerated stories and jaundiced perspectives from familiar propagandists and character assassins, and promptly summon the media to a “state of the nation” address.

“It’s an embarrassment to his throng of admirers and followers, that a sage of Prof. Soyinka’s status, who used to be a gauge of public morality in this nation, would lend himself to a propaganda of high drive, to save a governor who elected to launch into a river without applicable survival skills.”

Mrs. Jonathan argued that the calculation was to attack the President and pull to pieces anyone associated with him, as a strategy for attracting public sympathy to the “clear underdog.

On this instance, the first lady made a mice meal out of the old prof. My taking is that old age is begining to set in for wole and its about time he take the back seat.[b]Lets compare the statement from the two parties and see wchich made more sense:

First the old prof:

The wife of President Goodluck Jonathan, Patience, has been accused of getting away with murder in the country and of being used as a political tool, with the tacit support of her husband.

Making this allegation Thursday during an international press conference on the state of the nation, Nigeria’s Nobel laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka, who alongside human rights lawyer, Mr. Femi Falana (SAN), pointedly identified the first lady as being neck deep in the political crisis in Rivers State, added that her “seizure of Port Harcourt for 11 days with full security apparatus in tow, indicated that there is something about that madam herself.”

Falana and Soyinka condemned the crisis that had engulfed the Rivers State House of Assembly, when five out the 32 lawmakers attempted to impeach the speaker, Hon. Otelemaba Amachree.

Soyinka described the entire scenario as reflective of meddlesomeness and decried Mrs. Jonathan’s involvement in the crisis in the state, pointing out that she has no constitutional role in the country.

“This is getting to a state where an unelected person, a mere domestic appendage, can seize control of a place for 11 days and as a result of her presence, the governor of that state was told by policemen that you cannot pass here because the queen was there. What sort of jungle are we living in?

“A person with no constitutional position is able to enjoy the full security apparatus of the state which is being denied a governor,” he said.

He said his advice for the first lady was to be a lady before being a “first lady”.

“My worry for her is that she should be a lady first before being a first lady. You cannot be a first lady without first being a lady. That is the only advice I have for her,” he said.

And now the first lady:

Wife of the President, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, on Friday took on the Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, for attributing the crisis in the Rivers State House of Assembly to her.

In a statement by her spokesman, Ayo Osinlu, the President’s wife said Soyinka betrayed the moral duty that expected him, as a respected member of the society, to carefully consider all shades of issues that informed his opinions on any matter.
Mrs. Jonathan said Soyinka had become an embarrassment to his admirers with his diatribe against her.
The statement read in part, “Unfortunately, Soyinka betrayed moral duty in his recent diatribe against Mrs. Patience Jonathan.

“Of course, this would not be the first time he would reach out against the First Lady, usually from self-righteously indignant lecterns.
“In this particular instance, his verdict was that Mrs. Jonathan was ‘stoking the crisis currently rocking her home state of Rivers…’, and thereupon asked Mr. President to caution his wife.

“The good, old Prof. reminds one of the truth that indeed, most of the giants on the street are men of like passions like everyone else. Worse still, most of them are actually standing on clay feet and would fail the test of a gentle push.
“Otherwise, who would have believed that the social, civil, constitutional and sundry rights crusader Prof. would maintain a safe distance from the heart of an activity that is a potential threat to the peace, security and safety of the people of a state, then collect exaggerated stories and jaundiced perspectives from familiar propagandists and character assassins, and promptly summon the media to a “state of the nation” address.

“It’s an embarrassment to his throng of admirers and followers, that a sage of Prof. Soyinka’s status, who used to be a gauge of public morality in this nation, would lend himself to a propaganda of high drive, to save a governor who elected to launch into a river without applicable survival skills.”

Mrs. Jonathan argued that the calculation was to attack the President and pull to pieces anyone associated with him, as a strategy for attracting public sympathy to the “clear underdog.

On this instance, the first lady made a mice meal out of the old prof. My taking is that old age is begining to set in for wole and its about time he take the back seat.[/b]Lets compare the statement from the two parties and see wchich made more sense:

First the old prof:

And now the first lady:

On this instance, the first lady made a mice meal out of the old prof. My taking is that old age is begining to set in for wole and its about time he take the back seat.
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
Tolexander: Let PEJ catch you(obahiagbon), your wife will be among my fellow widow, when your manhood continues to live on because what she will do to you will make you to rather die than to commit suicide. She thought that you and Wole soyinka are good people like my husband and sambo is a good people. In fact, who are you to bring me to the issue of the problem those children caused in my state's house of assembly last week? Amechi and his state's assembly are children, the president was once a child and also the senators were once a children.
Soyinka said i should be a lady before being a first lady. FYI, am a big lady and a mother cos a good mother takes care of his children.
Everybody knows what my effort is, please don't mind them, vote umblerra and press your finger for umblerra cos it won't be easy for PDP to carry second in a competition like this
*in yuzedo's voice* WE GIVE UP

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by duni04(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

See, most of you reason like slaves.. So shoyinka has moral justification to insult someones wife? What you expected of her is to keep shut and not to take on the old man who failed to address her with respect?

I pray your fellow man slap your wife before your eyes so you could see what will be your wife reaction. Only if you are a man.
Hey excuse me, u only give respect to people deserving of it. How can u respect someone that constantly belittles the role of a first lady. She shuts down whole cities when she's passing or leaving town, shuts down the airspace when she's flying, insulted a governor to his face, heck she was even going to squander 3billion naira of our money on a s-tupid mission house in abuja. That's apart from our 500million she used to celebrate her resurrection from the dead. That woman doesn't deserve any shred of respect from anyone!

4 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
What is GEJ doing about this? How I wish she was the wife of Abacha or any no-nonsense person. . .let's see if they would have insulted her and gotten away with it. Haba! She's the first Lady for Christ's sake, have some respect!! angry
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Damsman10(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
Tolexander: Let PEJ catch you(obahiagbon), your wife will be among my fellow widow, when your manhood continues to live on because what she will do to you will make you to rather die than to commit suicide. She thought that you and Wole soyinka are good people like my husband and sambo is a good people. In fact, who are you to bring me to the issue of the problem those children caused in my state's house of assembly last week? Amechi and his state's assembly are children, the president was once a child and also the senators were once a children.
Soyinka said i should be a lady before being a first lady. FYI, am a big lady and a mother cos a good mother takes care of his children.
Everybody knows what my effort is, please don't mind them, vote umblerra and press your finger for umblerra cos it won't be easy for PDP to carry second in a competition like this
hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahah..u.
D woman own 2 much...
She will b d 1 dat will pursue his husband 4rm president..
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by emmydee(m): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Orikinla(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
The problem with First Lady Dame Patience Goodluck Jonathan and her husband First Gentleman President Goodluck Jonathan are the incompetent jobbers and sycophants they have employed and one of them claims to be a pastor and expert on social media. They are the ones misleading our Head of State and First Lady.

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by CertifiedFreak(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
FRDChickenisha: Famous PEJ Quotes

1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people

2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children

3. My Fellow Widows

4. A Good Mother takes care of his Children

5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one – Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup

7. The Bombers who born them?wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow

8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY?

10. vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for UMBLERRA .

11. We all have HIV. Some Negative, some positive

12. I rather kill myself dan commit suicide

13. My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth

11 gat me cracking dude
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

See, most of you reason like slaves.. So shoyinka has moral justification to insult someones wife? What you expected of her is to keep shut and not to take on the old man who failed to address her with respect?

This is not just "someone's wife." This is Nigeria's First Lady. And like it or not, when you're the First Lady of any country, you're in the public domain. Like it or not, PEJ's grammar is really bad. She needs to know when to keep quiet, this isn't about tít-for-tat. Her publicist needs to shield her, and she's not helping herself by opening her mouth and spewing the rubbish she does.

The First Ladies of other countries get verbal abuse too, because they're Public Property. The reason we seldom hear about what happens elsewhere is the First Ladies, Presidents etc know when to react, and when to keep quiet. With Nigeria, it's all about "do you know who I am?" "Do you know I can have you arrested?" etc.

PEJ needs to brush up on her grammar, or get her publicist to speak on her behalf.

5 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
Wole is an old fool. He cant even win speech and prize giving day award again
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Itoroetti(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
iamtheprincipal: PEJ has got no moral justification to call a renowned scholar of the status of distinguished & erudite Professor Wole Soyinka "an embarrassment...". PEJ is an absolute disgrace to this nation, to womanhood and to the world at large...Idiot!

When Wole introduced cultism into nigeria,he wasn't "an embarrassment".when wole clearly criticized ur sponsorer-buhari as a man without conscience,u all didn't come out here to blap ur mouth.
U are now potraying ur ignorance in the public because wole has criticised pej.
U and ur fellow members of apc(armour personnel carrier) are more than embarrassment to nigeria and africa.
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Toktee(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ajibel: I hail o. Just d statement of a Prof is what is causing a heat in d nation. Chai!!!
Yea babe,that is why he is a prof.
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by FRDChickenisha: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
oxford: Wole is an old fool. He cant even win speech and prize giving day award again

What are you TRYING to say,boi?!

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Larryupsy: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
Wondering how many pple PEJ is going to fight.making more enemy for urself only results to having so many battle to fight.hope PEJ won't reply hon patrick also in rude manner becos dis man is only taking a comic relieve from dis whole scene,bt how i really wish PEJ get entangled in war of words with dis honorable i really need to be entertained on dis trend, sure it will be real fun
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by SaintChukz(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
emmydee: Prof. did not insult Mrs. Jonathan. He only advised her on d best practices as d mother of d nation.t
i also thought about it the same way you did... Hello MODS my appeal still stands help to move this to the FP b4 midnyt please... https://www.nairaland.com/1342473/nairalander-needs-least-500-votes#16544308 Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Toktee(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
Itoroetti :

When Wole introduced cultism into nigeria,he wasn't "an embarrassment".when wole clearly criticized ur sponsorer-buhari as a man without conscience,u all didn't come out here to blap ur mouth.
U are now potraying ur ignorance in the public because wole has criticised pej.
U and ur fellow members of apc(armour personnel carrier) are more than embarrassment to nigeria and africa.
Oh God,na wetin this man go smook?

3 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
@9ja I hail:
:

Bro the issue at hand is not about being someones wife...Wole Soyinka is someones Grand Dad if that is the angle you want to take on this Issue....the issue is addressing the fault to the call and not introducing respect of position as a woman..Soyinka has always spoken loud for Nigerians and this wasnt an exception, you need to educate yourself more bro.

Soyinka to me remain the only yoruba man alive i respect, for the fact that i respect him was the reason i felt so disappointed with the way he descended so low with the name calling with GEJ wife.. What stop him from addressing the issue at hand without asking the woman to be a lady before being a first lady.. Now we the admirers of prof expected the woman not to react? Hello bro i am not a hypocrites, i refused to side prof on this.

please list all the men alive that you respect. i wanna see who soyinka is rubbing shoulder with. while i am not a die hard fan of soyinka, i am a great fan of the yoruba men, since thats what i am.

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by bokohalal(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
redcliff:

[size=14pt]Please Patrick is not a grammarian, that guy is speaking 15th century greek english [/size]
Greek does not have grammar?

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Itoroetti(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Soyinka to me remain the only yoruba man alive i respect, for the fact that i respect him was the reason i felt so disappointed with the way he descended so low with the name calling with GEJ wife.. What stop him from addressing the issue at hand without asking the woman to be a lady before being a first lady.. Now we the admirers of prof expected the woman not to react? Hello bro i am not a hypocrites, i refused to side prof on this.

Don't mind they blind and tribalistic followers.
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by greaterlove(m): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
Why are we so petty in this country? There are bigger issues confronting us but its like we enjoy dwelling on irrelevant issues. Everyday is one fight or the other, really we deserve the kind of leaders we get.

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
intellectual show of shame.
Obahiagbon and Wole Soyinka.
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
[size=16pt]Baba SOyinka. don't worry. We the Pagan Traditionalists of Nigeria are always behind your back![/size] cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures / Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.