Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,061 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? (9904 Views)

HELP!!! Atinuke Slapped Me Because I Could Not Perform Well (pictures) / Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? / Would You slam Your Ex-girlfriend If Her Husband Can No Longer Perform? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by madamkoko: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ if your husband cna't perform, get a Love Machine. grin grin grin

If that doesn't help, get another husband.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2008
Premarital sex no no no! Na me tell you make you dey sing this tune? Oya dance to the beat now! tongue
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by ama27(f): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2008
its a good without guarantee or refund so u do the sharp thing , test before u buy . shekena! tongue
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by kolaoloye(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2008
quadrant4:

what if they 2 couples have visited so many churches, prayed, fasted and yet no solution what should be done in pratical sense?
Let them keep on believing God. He is able.

ama27:

its a good without guarantee or refund so u do the sharp thing , test before u buy . shekena! tongue
As a xtian,it is wrong to taste before purchase.It is pure fornication.What if someone married an action man
who later involved in an accident that he could no longer perform? May that not be our portion.
Let God direct us.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by yemivictor: 9:24am On Jun 13, 2008
michelin89:

Premarital sex no no no! Na me tell you make you dey sing this tune? Oya dance to the beat now! tongue

You can neither mock God nor any of the biblical injunctions!

No premarital sex is no premarital sex!!

If you've made up your mind to dwell in hell please don't drag others down with you, many of them are struggling with their faiths already!!!

And just to punch a hole in your argument: What if you had the best shaggings of your life before marriage & due to some accident (God forbid) after marriage, your husband became impotent, han!?

So you see that your argument doesn't fly now, does it!? sad
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by ama27(f): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2008
ok on a more serious note: pls define not perform?
also to what degree is this non performance? because there are diff solutions at varying degrees
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2008
yemivictor:

You can neither mock God nor any of the biblical injunctions!

No premarital sex is no premarital sex!!

If you've made up your mind to dwell in hell please don't drag others down with you, many of them are struggling with their faiths already!!!

And just to punch a hole in your argument: What if you had the best shaggings of your life before marriage & due to some accident (God forbid) after marriage, your husband became impotent, han!?

So you see that your argument doesn't fly now, does it!? sad

Wetin you dey talk or you nor read the topic well well. I have told you, stop playing dumb with me. You won't get me! tongue cool
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by yemivictor: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2008
michelin89:

Wetin you dey talk or you nor read the topic well well. I have told you, stop playing dumb with me. You won't get me! tongue cool

Oh, i nearly forgot we had this . . . thing between us! smiley

But i must confess you're an expert @ abandoning substance & chasing shadows!! tongue

I give it to you . . . enjoy!!! cheesy
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by dre101(m): 10:26am On Jun 13, 2008
Hmmmm
Premarital sex is not good though, I would have prefer that.

If the lady have faith, "With God All Things are Possible", but if her faith is not like the mustard seed, please "Divorce Him". I don't think that is a crime undecided cus he should have told the lady his predicaments before the wedding.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by skyone(m): 10:45am On Jun 13, 2008
You have only one excuse to divorce

Only if either is fornicating!Matt. 19 : 9
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by TOH(f): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2008
why dont you tell Jesus to come down and make it work if he wont let you get a divorce

No one brings Him in when men leave barren wives or wives who only produce female children for other women

Useless people.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by skyone(m): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2008
TOH:

why don't you tell Jesus to come down and make it work if he wont let you get a divorce

absolutely illogical, do you know HIM at all?

TOH:

No one brings Him in when men leave barren wives or wives who only produce female children for other women
Useless people.

Ask yourself how many of these people really believes in JESUS and do you know what convenant they are into?
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by TOH(f): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2008
Send a message to Him for me and ask Him why he would allow a marriage where the husband can't perform and at the same time expect us to be "fruitful" or to stay in such a marriage

Until then you should probably comot from my face
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2008
If he can't get someone to do it for him, afterall what could he possibly do? The man has no say!
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by skyone(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2008
TOH:

why don't you tell Jesus to come down and make it work if he wont let you get a divorce

Useless people.

Different wordings but same idea, anyway some people can't see things beyond their nose. The ball is in your court i'll leave you to it.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by iseobio(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2008
I think it is too early to jump to any conclusion. I would suggest you arrange for him to go for extensive laboratory test. A good doctor will let him practice on different women.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by quadrant4: 8:03am On Jun 16, 2008
Religion should not be confused with reality. It is not in all cases God answers prayers there are certain things in life u have to carry on with and ability not to perform sexually is one of such instances.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by misssexyu(f): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2008
firstly,dis is cumbersome u knw,secondly i tink ny1 dat finds him or hersef in dat condition "ll ave no oda option dan 2 pray cos our lord is d grtest healer nd physician.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by quadrant4: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2008
What is God does not answer the prayer what will u do?
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by allboyz(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2008
Husband miss sum1 married.
meaning that the wife shd know abt it.

But honestly, its a choice and ONLY GOD can help
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by sistawoman: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2008
iseobio:

I think it is too early to jump to any conclusion. I would suggest you arrange for him to go for extensive laboratory test. A good doctor will let him practice on different women.

I agree
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2008
If the man can't perform, leave am jare! If it were you who was barren believe me that man nor go think twice before he kicks you out of the house. Stop being disillusioned. That "He would do the same for me" is just a dream!
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by sistawoman: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2008
michelin89:

If the man can't perform, leave am jare! If it were you who was barren believe me that man nor go think twice before he kicks you out of the house. Stop being disillusioned. That "He would do the same for me" is just a dream!

I guess that would depend on the age of the woman/man at the time of the marriage. Also do they have other children. Do they want more children.

In my case we are waiting until our wedding night, I know that i gets hard because i have felt it thru his pants so performing is something i am not worried about. But if he could not we would just see a doctor about it. Him and I both are not looking to have anymore children between us both there are 5 kids. so him leaving me if i was barren is not an issue.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2008
sistawoman:

I guess that would depend on the age of the woman/man at the time of the marriage. Also do they have other children. Do they want more children.

In my case we are waiting until our wedding night, I know that i gets hard because i have felt it through his pants so performing is something i am not worried about. But if he could not we would just see a doctor about it. Him and I both are not looking to have anymore children between us both there are 5 kids. so him leaving me if i was barren is not an issue.

The situation presented by the first poster is one whereby, during their first night, the woman discovers the man nor sabi. She is still in time to get that marriage annulled, because until it is consunmed they aren't married!
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by jkpretty(f): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2008
Yeah agreed premarital sex is wrong, but their are ways u know this things.

Would u be saying, admist all those smashing kissing moments u never felt something jump into action. . . oh pls give me a break! cool
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by maedan(f): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2008
@ topic

it's a terrible thing to even imagine. But it's out there.

If the case is you're both married already, then too bad, because aside the "marriage is more than sex issue," it's all in the mind.

You might love ur husband and wan2 support him at this time, but just the KNOWING, it's terrible. Physical and emotional go together. No action, no satisfaction.

Love Machine or no Love Machine, that intimacy that makes marriage what it is, is absent. Sad truth.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by t00cUTE(f): 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2008
masturbate ;d
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by quadrant4: 6:54am On Jun 17, 2008
So the question is can a man and woman be married without a sex? Is it a must that the man must perform what if he has money and other good things of life i know the woman will not mind that rather than sex.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by quadrant4: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2008
Still waiting for positive answers to my question
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2008
[Quote]
Ferlie, let sane people reply to my question

Thanks
[/Quote]

That part cracked me up grin grin grin
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by agaba123(m): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2008
quadrant4:

This is a real issue in most marriages. What will you do if you discovered on your wedding night and beyound that your husband you married can not perform at all in bed. Will u divorce him immediately, continue to endure or look elsewhere for what is lacking. Your view is needed please because it can happen to anyone out there.
In catholic church, it is a rule that if there is no sex after 14 days of marriage, the union will dissolved.
The reason is that the marriage was contracted based on deception and therefor it qwill be annulled.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2008
@topic

sorry but im not staying wt such a man,divorce is d next thing for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. / Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control / Why Are Women So Emotional?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.